THE TERRORISTS FATHER VISITING HILLARY CLINTON'S OFFICE WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE

THE TERRORISTS FATHER VISITING HILLARY CLINTON'S OFFICE WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE

archive.is/98D9e

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING! GET IN HERE LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/84dFr
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLjsGZoJBxM
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
snopes.com/orlando-shooters-father-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delicious.

#HILLARYKNEW
#ORLANDOCOVERUP

KEK

PLEASE, IT HURTS

I'VE HAD THIS ERECTION ALL WEEK

IS THERE NO END TO THE RAMADANICAUST?

Wew this has been a busy Tuesday.

Am I dreaming, is this heaven?

should we rename it keksday?

What can come from this? I'm not too smart.

I'm confused. This makes it far more likely that it's a false flag, but I fail to see what they have to gain from false flagging, unless they're really relying on the gun control narrative winning out.

yes, they're that fucking stupid. seriously. its insane how fucking inept the left is at everything.

CIA MKUltraed his son to guarantee a Trump win because they fucking hate Hillary.

Conspiracy theory:

There are multiple groups capable of carrying out false flags. One of which got ahold of the son of someone with ties to Hillary, even if it's just a photo of him standing in front of the state rep podium, and then does this.

if it comes out that that guy's dad was donating money to the clinton foundation while funding his loser fag son's trips to saudi arabia etc it's terrible for her.

Nah, this ain't a false flag, this is some Taliban-associated militants the fed brought into the country, have aided politically in Afghanistan and their Democrat son just fucked it all up and is casting the public eye on the Obama administration and giving fucking strong creedence to the belief this administration is balls deep in Islamic terror cells.

This wasn't planned, the fucking anger and hysteria with which DC and the media are acting and their narratives crumbling round for all to see, that is not anything they intended. Kek really does love us.

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to believe that a single person killed 49 people with a semi automatic.

Have you ever been to a club?

Why? They were a bunch of hysterical flailing faggots, not people with any kind of self-preservation instinct or skill at resisting.

I am really starting to believe the rumors of an internal war ongoing in the CIA. I think there is actually some rogue group opposing the current agenda (creating ISIS, NATO expansion, Jew World Order, etc.).

A lot of the stuff going on may not make sense because maybe it is not coming from a unified front.

local pd has press released that they have an accomplice they're going to arrest. cernovich tweeted that Florida leo told him the hospital the victims were taken to is under 24/7 surveillance because one of the wounded was another shooter.

Hey kikes.

Slide this.

Try.

Do it. Topic dilute this thread. It will be fun to watch you unravel yourselves more.

You've already lost. That was ordained last year when Trump announced his candidacy presidency.

Apply for right of return and enjoy israel Palestine while you still can. It won't be much longer.

Cernovich is an attention whoring faggot that makes up shit half the time.

This is the precipice into the Berenstein universe. We're almost there goys.

TF? Does that make it 5 shooters now?

This feels like Black Mass but with muslims instead of mobsters. That or something Kojima made.

This. There was a whole lot of estrogen in that room and not a lot of testosterone. When faced with danger, women curl up into a ball and hope it goes away. Fags are no different.

anti-slide bump

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Hillary had Dat Boi go on the rampage to distract Trump from giving his polemic speech on Clinton Corruption

THE BLOODLUST OF THIS CRAZY BITCH HAS NO BOUNDS
Damn you Hillary, how many more lives will you sacrifice in your quest for power?!

mein neger I hope it`s true. would be very helpful for the god emperor. praise kek

And some of the people (multiple people at that) at the shooting claim there was more than one shooter.

Yes.

There were about 100 casualties. Some got shot more than others probably so pure speculation average of 2 bullets per casualty. Not factoring in misses, that is alot of bullets in a crowded space, which means multiple reloads in a crowded space. I just don't see it.

When is this going to start hurting Hillary in the polls?

I get the first part but how are terrorists screwing shit up?

This. A million times this.

But it also explains why Hillary was blocking an investigation into his mosque.

see;

One of the girls who lived got shot 12 times.

It's easy to carry a lot of bullets bu for 49 dead and dozens injured that's easily 600 bullets necessary.

he is but the fl announcing an arrest in advance and saying there is no danger made me think this is plausible

I honestly think they were supposed to target people that threaten the agenda of the jews under the guise that it was just terrorists reacting to "hate speech" akin to the whole Benghazi occurring due to a video only excuse. But instead, the muslim lost his shit and instead shot up a target the left did not intend to get hit. He was probably supposed to target Trump supporters or a rally instead of a gay club.

Do you have more info about that user? Sounds interdasting.

Oh. Does casualty include hit but not dead?

My bad user.

stupid goyim
no one cares about any of this

That fits perfectly with him being an FBI asset gone rogue.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. looks not to bad for fucking Hillary. what will the god emperor do about that?

They were probably hoping that the Muslim angle would make many conservatives turn pro-gun control as well

it's all semantics casualties can include wounded and dead. autistic who deal with it agree casualty is a dumb term. etc

He'll be fine in time. I think more happenings and finally the actual debates and VP picks will swing things considerably.

It's 2 days < 48 hours later. Give it until after the weekend.

They have to plan, fund and take the polls which will be what this week is comprised of. Also, those polls probably won't be released.

The shooting was going on for quite a while. Was at least 15 minutes if not more I believe, I really have no problem believing he pulled this off in a club full of feminine faggots.

It's just weird because casualty sounds more technical and I'm used to hearing news say "dead and wounded/injured".

there was a "hostage situation" for 3 hours

Was a conservative estimate, but I would put it at 400 bullets at minimum.

400/30 = 13~

My nigga was ready for war with that loadout.

Fails to explain reports of multiple shooters. Rogue implies singular.

Its plausible but Cernovich isn't someone you should mention as a source, if anything it weakens the info.

When is the first one?

It's going to be after the conventions obviously, which sucks. But how much after?

But it was quiet for the majority of those 3 hours. Officers don't move in when it's a quiet hostage situation.

Not really. I have just seen it mentioned around here and a few other places before.

I'm not sure. The way things are going, I wonder if Hillary will even make it to the debate. It would not surprise me if we see a situation where she keeps dodging simply because we will have a new scandal from her popping up each week.

No. He went rogue from the FBI gig he had.

That doesn't necessarily require him to be the only one, just that in that instance he's the only shooter that went rogue from the FBI.

It seems likely that some other jihadists pulled him into going rogue from the FBI and into this.

I honestly don't know. I was asleep for it and I've read all kinds of shit.

lolnope

The God Emperor has done nothing that would make his numbers drop whereas Hilldog has been getting raped left and right. Fake polls are fake.

They(he) had a shootout with cops. I cant imagine it being less than 600

Semi autos have triggers so sensitive that you could get off 7-10 rounds a second. Throw in hollow points, and assume he had maybe 4 30 round mags and it's possible. The closed crowded space also makes aiming a lot easier.

Eh. Look at the dates of when the polls were taken. They are definitely picked through but add a week+ to when a poll is released to when it was "taken". Then go back another week for when the poll was first started. They're usually ran over a few days.

The Bloomberg poll is laughable bullshit. It has Gary fucking Johnson at 9%. Somebody's just making up numbers over there.

That or the group was merely pretending to play along with the FBI or the FBI itself may be compromised by a radical. Obama could make something like that happen.

Noguns detected.

Explain how I'm wrong

Completely forgot about that part. Is that evidence from the Orlando?

Once you have a FBI gig, you are monitored closely, it's impossible to imagine otherwise. So clear red flags were ignored when this guy bought an AR-15, a Glock 17, and 600 rounds of ammo. There should have been a spook knocking on this guy's door the next day.

tell Drudge!

dem dubs in dat pic

NO HE DIDNT DUMBASS, STOP SPREADING THIS NONSENSE

THAT PHOTO IS FROM APRIL OF THIS YEAR

archive.is/84dFr

That doesn't make things better really.

Hollow points out of a 5.56 rifle? Hollow tip 5.56 exists but it usually match-grade ammo. The tip is hollow due to the bullet swaging process, it doesn't increase the stopping power of the round. 7 to 10 rounds a second? Maybe if you're bump-firing or something. 4 to 5 is more reasonable. I agree he could pull it off in a crowded club though.

Who dug up these pictures? It seriously can't all be faceberg right?

Pretty sure it was a .223

Dubs checked

My point still stands. Hollow-point ammo for guns chambered in 5.56/.223 or 7.62x39 isn't the same thing as hollow-points for a 9mm or .45acp.

Well, will this be a scandal, or will normies shrug it off while a new islamic shooting happens keep the tantrum #notallmuslims?

The pulls are accurate up until the polling companies get paid to skew them. They're currently getting paid to skew in Cuntlary's favor. Just like they were paid to show El Rato beating Trump at one point.

bumping this with screen cap of redpilling emotional female saying guns shouldnt be allowed in response to the orlando fagkilling

He had like 3 fucking hours, you had one fag blocking the door so the rest couldn't escape and everyone hiding, running, sobbing or all three.

OH SHIT LADS

also she was pretty open for a libshit, most of them just start shitting on you, to bad faceberg now has you on a NSA list for stating you know how to manufacture what is essentially an explosive

KEK IS WITH US

My best guess is that the rounds were FMJ, so when he was shooting into a crowd the rounds were punching through maybe 1-2 people, so clustering increased the kill efficiency.

As the saying goes, like shooting gay fish in a barrel.

pretty sure he was using the .22 snake shot loads in his drum clip

gud jerb m80

Next time pose a question that she can only answer a certain way if she's honest.

For example, I despise fat people. So much so that my family was sick of talking to me for a time because I pointed it out so much. I stopped pointing it out but I still despise fat people.

So I had been placing seeds of doubt about the jewish question in my mother's head for months.

Then one morning I went up to her and asked;

She said "no obviously not." I then posed the same question but slightly modified;

I got my mom to watch part of TGSNT and now she hates jews and even says how despicable they are to family.

I think my mother is more redpilled than I am and I created that monster that created me…

>>>/n/430558

I think the father is already backpedaling on this in the press.

It seems to me like an attack that got off to early and on the wrong target. Maybe they didn't know that the guy was gay, so his indoctrination caused a massive amount of cognitive dissonance, which promted him to shoot up a gay club rather than his actual target

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is glorious. I wonder how mad Obama is right now. I hope Trump comments on this to piss off Obama some more.

Checked.

If this is true, it's fucking YUUGE. I can't see any way for her to recover from this. Even the most diehard Hilldog supporter can't deny how damning this is. PRAISE KEK!

I don't think it was MKUltra but I think it was one of those classic FBI entrapment stings that got out of control. The guy was visited multiple times by the FBI after bragging about terrorist connections and meeting with a suicide bomber. The FBI had "informants" (handlers) on him for TEN FUCKING MONTHS.

Likely what happened is, like in a lot of these cases, the FBI planned on radicalizing him, training him, getting him materials, etc. so they could arrest him right before he did something and go "hey, look we stopped an attack" like they've done in the past (Portland Christmas Tree Bomber is an example of this tactic). They have a history of using mentally ill people for this too, they did it with a homeless hispanic guy a few years back.

Except it never escalated to that point. He took the training and everything but backed out on committing the act and couldn't be coerced further so the FBI gave up, took the "informants" off of him and close the case. Now give it a few years and he starts realizing he's a homosexual except his religion fucking hates homos. He comes from a family that hates homosexuals. He goes to gay clubs and has gay experiences and it eats at him every day, drives him insane as he has to reconcile his faith with his sexuality. He decides he must prove himself to Allah and to do so must eliminate degeneracy and become a martyr. He scopes Disney but there's too much security so he decides on the place of his emotional turmoil. He declares allegiance to ISIS, goes in and shoots up the gay club that started all of his trouble. All because he was started on the path to radicalization thanks to a dumb fucking FBI entrapment plot.

Clubs are dangerous places. A simple fire can kill dozens with ease. Not at all a stretch that a single gun man can do that with plenty of time, small exits, large crowds, and no opposition.

Clubs are dangerous places. A simple fire can kill dozens with ease. Not at all a stretch that a single gun man can do that with plenty of time, small exits, large crowds, and no opposition.

Probably never schlomo.

bump

Just like if you ever fight a nog, fight him alone with no other nogs around. If you argue with / discuss something like that with a female, do it with no other females or betatshits around.

Hitler wouldn't have Jews in the Nazi movement because it's about hating jews, and therefore Jews are bad? What is the line of reasoning here, I have no idea what your post means

do you even red pill?

reading comp m80

he said:

"if hitler was supposedly an evil jew slayer and formed an army to slay jews, why would he allow jews to be in his army?"

Ah. The way it was written in parallel form with the first question looked like he was asking that hitler question and implying the answer was no, and that that had some further implication.

Giving women the vote was a huge fucking mistake.

aye.

I got a brain exercise for ya.

Which mistake was worse:

allowing women to vote or bringing niggers to America

Women voting. Niggers were kept in their place until the 1960's. They *can* be contained.

No way. Certainly they know gun control is a losing issue, right?

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

if this guy was so western and so smart, why didn't he stay in Afghanistan and fix Afghanistan? why did we take an agent of change in that country and move him here? how is he going to be effective here? There he is a bringer of freedom and change, here he is viewed by them as a house nigger.

Women's suffrage and the attendant rise in Feminist ideologies and all the concurrent degeneracy associated will be the downfall of the West. So yea, obviously much worse than having free-range blacks roaming just one country of the West.

see

Watch the lugenpresse not mention this as usual.

What did he think of his son's acting career?

This whole thing smells of bullshit.

I'm done.

Mata and the fag who Hodored the poz club were real actors.

Omar was an actor. youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Another actor

youtube.com/watch?v=wLjsGZoJBxM

imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

Our government lies to us. I'm done.

snopes.com/orlando-shooters-father-clinton/

So he saw John Kerry instead, right?

Didn't you read the article, shithead?
MOSTLY FALSE
End of story, stop talking about it

saved