Does the Orlando 911 Call Exist?

Hey, I've been talking with some of my friends and one of them is convinced that the 911 call by the Orlando shooter where he pledged allegiance and dedicated the shooting to ISIS doesn't exist and is made up. I have tried looking all over even at infowars and Kikebart but I can't find a recording or even transcript of the 911 call.

Does the 911 call actually exist? Does anyone have a link or download of it? Is this more proof of a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
renegadetribune.com/suspicious-details-orlando-shooting-man-cut-off-reporting-someone-held-door-shut-police-scanner-audio-missing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just asking for the phone call. I am not deciding anything yet. I have searched Holla Forums, the MSM, Kikebart, and Jonestein. I can't find anything. Do you have a link to it or does this say something?

I am pretty sure it would be subject to a FOIA request. Get on it.

Here you go lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This is why I am asking the question of where the evidence is.

hasn't been released in full yet. only comments on it. as

said, it might take a foia for the full transcripts. shit is shady as fuck regarding omar. he was way too high profile on the fed's watch list to just slip under the radar.
his dad had a small time show where he supported the taliban. omar knew another mudslime from his mosque who went to syria and became a suicide bomber. omar tried to recruit people to fight for isis. his wife knew of his plan, in some capacity, and tried to talk him out of it. co-workers of him complained about his islamic, anti-west, anti-gay comments.

Boston Bombing, San Bernadino, and now the Orlando Shooting were ALL by shooters who were on the FBI watch list. Coincidence?

checked.

webm pls. not available in my country

i thought i read in one of those articles that they have a bunch of recordings that they are not currently releasing

To be honest, are not we all?

this is a good point. who isn't on some watch list these days?

but recordings 9 out of 10 times are released

we are on there for not being good goys. they are on there for being radical kebabs

oh yeah, I agree with that. I think they just said "currently under investigation" or whatever.

I agree. Until they release it however I'm suspicious

its the emphasis of king nigger's administration. according to him rightwingers, white nationalists, and veterans are the problem (though much of the military are niggers and spics, the Marine Corps and Army infantry are overwhelmingly white). they direct who the alphabets are allowed to monitor and more importantly analyze.

amazingly sandniggers slip through the cracks. could be malice, could be leftist faggotry. a combination of both?

I don't know myself. I saw too much stupid in the fed gov't to know for sure.

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass here about it. I'm more pointing out that we are all being watched, especially us on here, and its either malicious or incompetence and neither is good news.

A few things stand out to me odd about the shooting, there hasn't been any announcement of the weapon, any clips from the 9/11 call, and the count is well, high. I've heard rumors of multiple shooters but the information is a little scarce. Not saying snackbars not gonna ackbar but…

The Orlando shootout is exactly what the faggoty bit of shooting the drone operators families comes down to in every 2nd ACW thread.
Somebody just grabs a gun and goes to town, live or die doesn't matter.
So hey if you feel rage now, consider that this has been a Holla Forums endorsed strategm for a while.

Its also the proper way of terrorism, no planning, no cells, just a trip to Walmart and off to the target you go.

I'll also add this:

Imagine you are a jew. You want to create a false flag, but no one is buying the whole muh children thing after Sandy Hoax. So what do you do?

Everything about it seems kind of perfect. We buy the pro-allah guy doing this because hes a middle eastener. We have the guy shoot up gays, which in turn forces anyone who is anti-gay to defend them in common conversation. "Well I don't like fags, but they didn't deserve this."

If you wanted to make Jews look good and justified, this would be it.

you're right to think shit is shady. it is. FL pd have announced an arrest of an accomplice in advance. saying the public isn't in danger. cernovich tweeted that Florida leo told him the hospital the wounded were taken to is under watch because a second shooter is among the wounded.

Omar had contact with a fellow sandniggers who went on syrian and suicide bombed himself. getting comfy to go to sleep and on nigger t3ch right now.

hi jew

Correct. James Mason and C18 advocate the same approach to WN violent resistance.

I mean it isn't unlike them to do that, but I really don't think this is a false flag. There is too much evidence to the contrary. Also the fact king nigger's administration is so assblasted and trying to force the gun control narrative is another factor making me think this is real. Kikes are clever but this doesn't benefit them. If anything it is destroying the gun control narrative. This is why there has been such a major push.

Tl:dr no not a false flag

There's also the fun question of if its terrorism if nothing but killing is done and some other group claims credit.

Much like San Bernadino with its far more workplace violence (love the idea part of it being about him being tricked into eating Christmas ham) than terrorism with the lack of manifesto, declared video, cell structure and more.

That is, its more apt to be nigger gang violence than this fly a plane and drop a 4 thousand page manifesto at the steps of CNN.

I don't think so either, but uh, not trying to sound stupid here, but I find it Holla Forums's duty to consider every angle. We have to be careful of the well laid trap.

literally everything that happens is a false flag because ((((alex jonesteinbergblattowitzsteingoldberg))) said so

It might not exist. They sure rushed to get the Zimmerman 911 call out to the public, you'd think one with this much coverage would be just as important.

If a 9/11 call existed that said "I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS" it would be on every major news station.

What probably happened was a rumor got started, enough news people reported on it, and now its 'fact'.

Why the hell would they release the 911 call to the public? It would only serve as a propaganda mouthpiece for ISIS.

Going to bump this thread because I have footage of a witness who said that they locked the hospital down because they thought there was an active shooter in the hospital.

See:
>>>/pulsearchive/41

Back to Reddit

This person is an official narrative shill. Please report.

Needs a bump

slide it moshe

These threads need bumping:

Contribute information where it will be saved in locked threads the shills can not get to:
>>>/pulsearchive/

||||||
||||||
||||||
||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[D]

P

Guess Again

I think this is a really useless question to ask, because even if it does get released I absolutely guarantee that there is no way it won't possibly be claimed to be a fake.

Holla Forums has already made up its mind that the Orlando shooting was staged.

endchan.xyz

Just saw the morning news story about the gun store owner who called the FBI after this dude (not to mention, an Afghani dude) tried buying 1000 rounds and some body armor ~1 month before. They did nothing.

See something? Say something Hopper said. Seemed kind of desperate too if you ask me, the way he asked it. Fuckin' slime. What? other people have to do you job now? You failed Florida and the whole damn country for that matter, and people need to shit all over you for it pig. Proof taxes are going nowhere, well maybe except israel.

I'm honestly surprised they even told us
But there is definitely some funky shit going on
renegadetribune.com/suspicious-details-orlando-shooting-man-cut-off-reporting-someone-held-door-shut-police-scanner-audio-missing/

You have responded to a shill.
They will sage every time and and make a blind assertion without proof that it is real.
Remember, until you are presented with overwhelming evidence everything the MSM tells you is assumed to be a lie.