VICTIMS CARRIED TO NIGHT CLUB BEFORE GUNFIRE

JEWISH SNIPERS

Nice Try Kikes, looks like you got my main you-tube channel banned to try and prevent this video.

You can not suppress the truth forever.
I don't want this to get lost in the JIDF Spam and its about Nic Hornstein as opposed to
Sara Brady / Scott Bowman

It is the result of digging in this thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18FDaXJwkOg
youtu.be/V3o_acLkn0I
youtu.be/2yWEd8Mtiz8
archive.is/98D9e
youtu.be/SQER-Ta-J3o
archive.is/xJunG
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77306477/orlando-jewish-snipers-victims-carried-to-club
corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/scott-bowman-P5788748.aspx
archive.is/UXgaJ
8ch.net/pulsearchive/index.html
youtu.be/Taivhe7I0IE
archive.is/YFYeO
archive.is/ZnDt1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody with editing skills needs to make a highlight reel with
youtu.be/18FDaXJwkOg
youtu.be/V3o_acLkn0I
youtu.be/2yWEd8Mtiz8

You kikes are too obvious. You slide every post up until the ones you don't want. You have to split them up ding-dongs.

You just validated my post.

I only have to bump one thread kikes.
Keep sliding.

Not going to slide this.
Sorry Kikes

Nope.
Keep sliding, you will get your vpns banned.

I'll give you a bump OP.

bump

we have to stop these kikes trying to push the narrative

orlando shooting didn't happen the government and media wants us to hate muslims

fuck those jews islam is based

No, Islam is not based.
However, we do not need to send boys to die in the sand for Israel.

Hi /int/

You are just pissed that your boy Nic is literally shown ontop of the roof.

There are multiple threads on this subject already.

Sage and reported.

*eat shit shills*

Im gonna need a summary of wtf this is all about.

Thought that post was directed at OP. So many shills in the last thread hard to tell who's who.

Hi /int/

(Got it right that time)

Made a new thread because I didn't want it lost at the bottom of a 350+ page post full of shilling.

OP you made the video? Here's a piece of information for you.

>archive.is/98D9e

shocking

DUPLICATE THREAD SUMMERFAG GO FUCK YOURSELF

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

No, retard. That's called normal board flow. No one wants to hear your retarded shit

There go Dat boi nik. Sniper no sniping!

Are you Gex? 10/10 work either way

no non onNONONON goy it is a CONSPIRACY the SIXSSDHG MILLION NEO-NAZIS ARE WORKING AGAINTSTH ME AHHHHHHHH

THEY'REALL SLIDING MY THREAD OHHHHHHHH

HELP!

nope.

==What if the whole thing was rehearsed and what we saw yesterday was the actual drill?== It could be that these recordings were taken when the police and actors were having an exercise prior to the shooting.
Very sketchy stuff, does (((Nic Hornstein))) have a history with the IDF?

Wow.

THIS WEBSITE SUCKS.

When I hide threads I don't want to see. Since the shitty "pop" feature for kiketube videos they are no longer hidden after a reload. Pic related.

I have to block the frame with unblock.

Well done OP, have a bump.

Dogs dressed as jews coming next right?

One of the recurring themes in these things is cameramen who just happen to be on rooftops at just the right time. Happened twice in Paris.
youtu.be/SQER-Ta-J3o

GAS

NICE, I'll make some shit paint images with the details once I get home

WTF is a summerfag? What is this new forced meme shill are pushing?

Also bump.

are there any frames that show off the multiple bullets? that's the the biggest issue I have with the video.

In all reality it's probably a mod trying to shut it down again.

It physically hurts me knowing you're actually this stupid.

How the fuck could this be a false flag?

The only group that this helps is people like us.

(Checked)

So how many sockpuppets do you think OP is running to try and convince Holla Forums people believe this bullshit? inb4 "People who believe this" turn out to be lefties and cuckservatives.

Bye.

… How do you get that?

Well, no. The idea is this would help push gun control, which is what Obummer and Cunton tried damn hard to lock the narrative on, but the problem is Trump is too good at this shit and has hijacked the narrative again. Had he said nothing it'd have been another piece of 2nd ammendment erosion.

King nigger by the way is fucking furious with Trump

jesus fucking christ

No reason to jump to conclusions. Just report spam and archive everything

Help us out OP by putting time data from the @nichornstein posts.

I don't get why it's necessary to see his old and new archive side by side.

Appparently you are saying that they walked out before the shooting but shooting was "allegedly" 2AM to 5AM so why did the generator have to be there the entire time? can't it come and go? And what time do you estimate their walking was? when was the shooting video time?

Help us out here.

I'd like to know who was the mysterious person filming them taking the fags back towards the nightclub? And where was he? And why was he allowed to stay situated along Dat boi fiddler on the roof Nic

A generator would be moved into position and used.

The generator never moves between the shooting and day time.

The "Victims" were moved at night time.

This means the "Victims" were moved before the shooting in the video because the Generator is gone.

Are you sure it wasn't reptilians who did it to cover up the truth of the flat earth, kike OP?

Then why not make it a white guy killing people because Trump?

Why falseflag a sandnigger killing fags?

I mean for fucks sake not everything is a conspiracy.

See

The responses and how they responded clearly points to this thread being shilled hard. Something's up.

shills hate a good conspiracy especially when it throws a wrench into their plans. Oyyyy vey

Funny how these Jews always seem to be(((coincidentally))) at these historical events with a camera.

Abraham Zapruder
The dancing Israelis etc…

hmmm

Dubs confirms

Is that your new ebil conspiracy theory maymay slide method? You tried flat Earth spam during the primaries. That didn't work. Now it's Reptilians?

I do and this happens.

archive.is/xJunG

Do you see this shit? He just dismissed multiple reports for

The mods always do this shit, they are actively hostile, get it through your thick fucking skull.

Image Related, its a really generic name so I might dig some here after a bit. Resting up after the vid in the OP.

Because then groups like Holla Forums would have a much easier time digging and debunking it, because we wouldn't be sabotaged by 'b-but this helps us!'.

The oversized cgi truck reminds me of this sloppy cgi vid that the IDF released during the Flotilla event 5 years ago.

Holy shit

that left feed looks pretty convincing

what a fucking faggot

Yeah and it could be used to sell the idea of ground troops in Syria to remove the evil homophobic and intolerant terrorists…Which would help with the "Greater Israel" goal.

That spam has been happening since Evalion.

Prior to Evalion they started calling Holla Forums as the alt-right and shilling that the alt-right wasn't controlled op cuckservatives. Prior to that they started calling actual user as a kike.

Also to add, king nigger is still under (((pressure))) to fuck Assad's shit up. The problem is Trump is rekting their narrative by instead redirecting the focus to internal issues which is fucking over their attempts to stoke support for another war. Thus, they're stuck just pushing for gun control, the other thing they wanted.

Mossad wants this to be about mudslimes, but Trump is preventing the nigger from fully going down that road.

I'm just watching and waiting, there's a lot of drama over this thread, one way or another.

Most likely the idea of a "false flag" is being used to crack consensus on Holla Forums. Shill both sides of the issue instead of making dank memes about kikes importing muslims into the country.

Has anyone checked to see if the Mateen family had jewish help immigrating? Mateen's father met with Hillary.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Is this a distraction from something else?

It's been happening since January when Trump support reached full retard levels of support

That is what they wanted, but weirdly it's far too soon to push for it so heavily as the lead up is going.

The only way gun control can be pushed so much further would be in the end of the second term of a libshit president after King Nigger.

The way it is, normies are waking up and for the last 8 years month after month has seen every increasing gun sales.

The < 1:1 ratio of guns:population is a joke. It's well above 2:1 and they're terrified.

Shit with the rate of buying of the last decade I would not be surprised if the US had > 1 billion guns owned privately by white Christian males.

wtf?
Didn't look into the last thread that much as I was at work all day but I saw that Erik Prince was mentioned and was accused of being a Mossad agent.

The Prince family are good family friends and I can assure you that he is not even remotely a Mossad agent, nor a globalist.
The times I've spoken to Erik Prince about politics he's talked about how much he hates Obama among many other things. He's not redpilled but he is not a liberal, nor is he even a cuckservative.

… The father ran for president of Afghanistan and was like an early supporter or founder of the biggest mudslime lobby group or something. Of course the family had kike help.

I mean that spam specifically.

It's not

Line
line
line

Like usual. It's;

line 1

line 2

line 1

line 2

I suggest you properly read through

tl;dr is that the mods are doing everything in their power to contain Holla Forums, they openly state they want to prevent the board from distributing redpills to normalfags. Based on their history I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing mass bannings of anyone who talks about the false flag happening.

Ok, I get what you are trying to prove. It's plausible except maybe they get out at 2AM and run to that area. Then at 2:30AM they walk down the street. Then at 3AM they park the generator and a firefight breaks out.

What are the time stamps on the generator photos/videos?

have you been on the chans for 5 minutes?

You would do best to not discuss the patterns of the spam, it's how they blend in better.

"ISIL" apologists in full force now.

Fuck Obama and fuck you

It's been like a week since I first saw it.

It's okay though, filtered.

Good point.

can you false flag faggots try to make a reasonable argument? i want to believe, but ur tism is just too fucking stronk. i mean really…

this is ur fucking evidence?
some fucking mspaint tism scribble?
jesus christ.

This video is fucking retarded.

How to spot a sandnigger

yeah and serial killers neighbors think theyre good people most of the time.

For those who haven't seen it, the father of the mudslime in question is pictured here as a guest of the white house for (((some reason)))

Jewish shills are pushing kek now? I wonder… It'll be like September, or Kek is an asshole god like all polytheistic gods.

Where did I imply that

Newfag or shill you're in the wrong place dummy

King-nigger's legion of dune coons are in the tall grass and all you will see in the coming months is the same fucking damage control.

Next it will be a "jew" agenda to frame the poor camels fuckers who wouldn't hurt a fly and none of the shit they pulled really happened.

It was a quote from the king niggers video which was posted earlier, hence the quotations you stupid fuck.

Guess I'll stop posting and lurk more. Leave you all with this

(Reminder ISIS doesn't attack Israel or jewish targets)

Make sure to send the video to Drudge.
He can get it to Alex Kike or someone.
Maybe they will run with it.

I feel like watching it directly from youtube was a bad idea. Am I just needlessly paranoid?

either this is bait or you're paid irl money to post here

They will come after me long before they come after you.

Fair enough. I'm just a pussy that gets worried over every happening.

Every website you visit almost has google's logging code in the background.

Thats one of the reasons for archiving.

Don't be silly. Be happier. I don't want to hear about you stabbing yourself in the back while you throw yourself in the oven of your camper and then getting into a car crash that kills you.

Im just so depressed! I already have my hands duct taped behind my back. About to shoot myself in the back of the head.

user please don't. (((We))) don't want that to happen. The other go-guys might get ideas too.

(Checked)

This

Should post on cuckchan too, would do it myself but banned atm.

I have.
They were decently receptive.
Still alive too. More posts than this thread.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77306477/orlando-jewish-snipers-victims-carried-to-club

corporationwiki.com/Florida/Orlando/scott-bowman-P5788748.aspx

Perhaps the vehicle simply moved and came back?

to the exact same spot? after the shooting occurred and there were over 40 dead? And who had the keys to move it? why were they up in the middle of the night for a couple hours?

Sam Hyde

It was presumably hitched to some kind of commercial/work vehicle, so it's not surprising it would come and go to the same location.

I'm open minded, just being skeptical here. If we had time stamps of when these pictures were taken that would be helpful.

why don't we just

make a new fucking board

why don't we just

make a new fucking board

We do, right here:
archive.is/UXgaJ

bump

Sage for yet another false flag thread.

I was planning on backing stuff up here: 8ch.net/pulsearchive/index.html

Nice try lad.

sage

sage

Not sage

Infowhores has already taken the "real but allowed to happen" position. He's just trying to be the next Rush Limbaugh now.
youtu.be/Taivhe7I0IE

Reported for hoax.

sage

k

sage

sage

I don't know if the "Harley-Shirts" are shills or not.
I mean its pretty apparent that it was a false flag, but they continue to parrot the official narrative.
I think they are just dumb and honestly believe the "False-Flaggers" are shills.

HURR DURR EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG!
HURR DURR NOTHING REAL EVER HAPPENS!
MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN!
HURR DURR!

L

Why do all you shills act exactly the same?

You think they'd be smart enough to vary it up between threads.

sage

Yeah. We know that's the new D&C method. Call people a shill.

It's okay though because you're filtered.

Looks like the official narrative guys are on 4pol too

Do you have the actual full resolution of the bottom right one?
I have been looking for it to trigger muslims.

wew

I remember when this was a bannable offense.
That was before Hot-wheels was murdered though and the board logs were still public.

I'm pretty sure only a redditor would have trouble believing that a muslim committed an act of terrorism.

I guess your funding is running out if this is the best shitposting you can do.

I support neither of those, but this is pretty clearly a false-flag done with the same hallmarks as 9/11. Or what, are you going to argue that was legit because it cast the muds as the big bad (and the only enemy)? Fucking retard.

Okay.

How is it the opposite of what they want? They want a reason to strip us of our guns. It's only started to be about Islam because Trump is rekting their narrative, but the official story remains that it was guns that did it so we should ban assault weapons.

*strip

There is absolutely no way that the left/neocons can use this to their advantage.

DOON COONZ
DOON COONZ?
DOON COONZ!

the archive link in that image leads no where.

what the fuck are you even doing OP

There is context if you have been fighting in this forum war against the shills for days.
Have some tits though for not being a faggot when you saw this and asking a rational question.
Sometimes you just have to shitpost back to fight the slide.

More context in these threads:

archive.is/YFYeO

?

Come on.

What are we here for again? Serious question fam. Remember all the digging here during gamergate and that was only for a single hambeast con artist.

No thanks.

There have been 4 others that have dug a little I think also. I think they were NZ/Aussie/West Coast though.
I think I have been doing the only real digging. Especially this thread:

It's like watching pic related in real time.

sage

Not even trying.

Let me post.

sage

How do you refute the fact that the Gay Vigil was held at the Performing Arts Center run by Scott Bowman?

all its gonna take is another false flag right after this to push gun control for real. why are we so fucking complacent, shit has been getting real for years now. i really think something huge is coming and nothing major will have been done to resist all this past fuckery. pathetic. you fucking pussys better step up if the time comes.

He'll probably refute it by sageing.

(Checked)
Its the end game. There will be more terror and SOON. It is going to happen over and over and over again until repealing the 2nd Amendment is on the November Ballot.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Does it mean anything to anyone? Does it prove anything? Have a fucking argument.

sage

Why on earth would (((they))) ban an account for such a video?

sage

Tell your handlers to come and take them, then. Stop pussyfooting around.

I did make an argument in this thread:

Then they held a gay vigil at the place run by the guy I was accusing of being behind it.

Listen go.. guys!
Enemy of Israel is Enemy of USA.
Come fight in sand!

its always been about control. we have to be disarmed. muslims/fags/feminists/sjws, they are all disposable tools. it doesnt matter if they make them look bad, they control the media and can make up whatever damage theyve done. they chose a muslim and gay bar because you would believe it. all muslims and gays deserve the gas but dont get sucked into shilling for fake shit. it will be your demise.

my handlers? necklace yourself with a flaming tire you faggot nigger slave.

DHS Secretary is now saying that gun control is national security issue.

You faggots that can never see how anything is a false flag starting to get it?

People will lay those rights down very easily after an perceived Islamic terror attack.

Consider this phase two of what started in Aurora or Sandy Hook. And it wasn't even hard to see this coming.

Says the false flag faggot.

Too fucking easy.

They do get it, they're just shills.

You get a bump

Hitler was right about you lot.

Sorry, I stopped caring about the three paid shills long ago.

youre the one shilling that this shit actually occurred when all we have to go on is zog controlled media outlets and homosexual testimony.

Citation: Your ass

Sometimes I dream about what should happen to the people responsible for this media campaign but it's just dreams. There will never be enough people open to the idea that the news media lies in this type of way with this type of story.

The entire way that ISIS was built up, with all of the media releases and beheadings of (((journalists))), then the (fake as fuck) stories about white 16yo girls going, and US born citizens converting in droves, was designed to blur the lines and make a more domestic Al-Qaeda. At the same time they did the stories like Sandy Hook with completely non-islam related perps, and now it enters a new phase where they blend things some more.

It's really clever and is going to work great.

Bet you think the attacks in France yesterday were fake, too.

I don't know. I haven't looked into it. Was too busy digging on Scott Bowman / Zebra Coalition

I bet you think that it's completely unsuspicious that this media cycle opened up basically down the street from the gay bar attack with the (((unrelated))) killing of the (((TV personality)))

You think we see patterns everywhere, while you have absolutely no ability to see planned media campaigns. And everything is a coincidence, every time

im basing it on the lack of evidence proving it and past fake shit. and all the stuff in this thread that doesnt add up.

and he supposedly declared allegiance to isis. hes being portrayed as a homo muslim. 2 mutually exclusive things. if this story is real, he is the one false flagging isis because those fucks in syria would burn him alive.

Or that two days before the Youtube/Singing Cunt was killed the 9th Circuit District Court ruled that the constitution only protects the rights of police officers to be armed.

You’ve zero factual evidence for any of your claims. You lose.

You’re ignoring that atonement for sin can be fulfilled through self-destructive jihad.

But reading the Quran must be too difficult for you.

Oh, and on the same day the Democratic National Comittee member said that she didn't think anyone should be armed.

or was she?

Whatever that is the Narrative that is being pushed. Just like this gas massacre.

What better way to refocus the magnifying lens of SJWs than on repealing the 2nd Amendment.

What is REALLY suspicious is that the Mods haven't done anything to help the 'Anti-Jews' out. There were like 9 'Pro-Jew' official narrative stickies.

real effective jihad mate. lets not argue about possible motives though because i have no reason to believe the shit actually happened. only lisp fags with their interviews on the drool tube.

The first one… it could've been the reporters doing that because they have nothing to record.

It really baffles the mind that I can present
3 Jews on a roof across the street from the 'largest killing event' since 9/11 and get called a shill
I am really completely shocked.

Not even trying.

THREE JEWS ON A ROOF

point im making is that if he was really sympathetic with isis, he would choose a different target. something that would cause outrage with everybody. attacking a gay bar seems like (((they))) want to justify gun control while also pushing more acceptance for faggots.

You understand their agenda. Im glad people get it.

This event is a good filter to expose simpletons and shills.

Oh it definitely benefits them to do this but I see no reason for it to be fake. The guys on the top were losing control, running out of money. They NEED domestic terror to stay in power. However, all they needed to do was use their useful idiots to bring the terrorists here (because it was no longer good enough for the fight to be in the middle east, people care less and less about protecting Israel) They killed Gaddafi with the express purpose of causing the migrant crisis in Europe. Just like when they inflated the housing market on purpose (to create a boom and bust to consolidate regulatory power and control over industry, make people mad at big bad corporations and use the alluring promise of the state to reign in the bad guys) they created the terrorism situation on purpose, but its not fake, there's no need for it to be fake because it works better if its real and its easier.

They don't need to to mindcontrol or brainwash some muslim into doing these things or to mass abduct and execute people for fake bodies, all they have to do is bring 100,000 Displaced muslims here and every once in a while they'll freak out and murder people because that's what muslims have done for more than a millennia. The organic break out of individual and unpredictable attacks is exactly what they want.

So sure I 100% believe this has been a set up from the top, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. The Muslims are to blame for their actions, and the (((leaders))) are to blame for setting up the dominoes. Frankly, the "every single thing is a falseflag" just tells me you don't think muslims are capable of terrorism. You and people like you are muslim apologists.

So what was Hornstein and pals doing on the roof? I'm lost but this is very fishy especially after his instagram pics from last thread.

Who exactly were they sniping?

I don't get this part either. The gunshots look more like firecrackers.

so did someone take the generator, and bring it back later?

Sure, reporters filming some random guys off the street pretending to be shooting victims. Makes sense.

there's already a thread here

They were going to blame guns instead of muslim immigration no matter what happened.

digga

bump

Dubs confirms for Jews behind it

Wow

Free bump.

This is the thread (((they're))) pushing off the front. Bump it and others.

Free bump plox sticky ikcy

This video is fishy as fuck, too

The writing style is weird and the editing is rushed, you'd think that someone serious about this would throw something better together.

/2c

It was made the night of. Yes it's rushed but only because it was created essentially relal time.

You should have given them to your mother so she could buy more crack instead of shitting up the thread but thanks for the bump, Shlomo.

Let's see how that works for you.

Yup. I am the author of the video and can confirm.
Gotta get the truth out there quick before the MSM can cement 'facts' in gullible minds.

Are you people really too stupid to realize that SWAT probably put snipers in the roof considering they were in a 3 hour long stand-off with a shooter that had hostages?

I'm just going to assume this is ramped shitposting from Holla Forums, reddit, halfchan, or the like

OP never answered my question.

/sage

bump

You can view all the sources for the video along with archives of the twitter here:

>>>/pulsearchive/10

Antislide bump

Bump

These threads need bumping:

Contribute information where it will be saved in locked threads the shills can not get to:
>>>/pulsearchive/

[A]

B

#AlwaysAgain
The real shoah is coming.
Are you ready?

Fuck off, evalion-spammers. No one wanted you kikes spamming that shit. No matter how much you try to astroturf, you narrative will never be accepted.

Seeing sliding in the catalog.
Is this what they're sliding?

Have the mods even asked for any help? Fuck, I will volunteer at this point just to wack a mole shit threads immediately.

It's out of control.

Death to Hornstein.

We are at war Anons!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

"thank you to all of the supporters who reached out to me and my family, and thank you to all the skeptics that believe my pain isn’t real, it’s your outrageous insensitivity that makes me want to heal even faster, and grow even stronger"
archive.is/ZnDt1