Cultural Degeneracy In Its Purest Form

Edgy actor claims to be 'gender fluid.' Goes from wearing dress to putting on a fake cock and dressing and acting like a boy.

This is the new normal.

Jewtube embed. Please .webm since I can not at the moment.

I can't believe this is not even an 18+ mature video on JudenTube. I guess it's part of (((their))) agenda.

This is beyond logical. (((They))) are teaching the idiot public that this shit is normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Rose#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how guys act, that's how spics, niggers, and wiggers act.

Why do people keep doing this? Why do they think this is alright? Think it's cool? Why? Why is this being pushed and encouraged? Why is this being marked as a good thing? Why is it being marketed as hip and fashionable? Why is everyone in power encouraging it? This kind of shit is obviously some kind of disociative mental disorder. Why is everyone, in the course of a few year, suddenly so okay with this? WHYYYYY?

Damn

Why do supposedly racist Americans continually post nigger reaction images and videos?

Why does this even exist? We all know the answer but it comes back to the question of why regardless. Disgraceful!

Something that annoys me about this video and reading some of the comments by your run of the mill tumblr users is how all this obsession with "gender fluidity" is all just playing barbie dress-up. "Tee hee, I'm a man now that I've cut my and put on some pants". It is like the most shallow understanding of what it means to be anything really. So long as I dress like something, I am something.

Also what a surprise, she is a dyke.

Niggers are funny to look at

Dunno about you lads but that isn't what my dick looks like.

These are psychologically damaged people beyond all repair… lets sell them dick collections and make them think they're collecting pokemon? Any and all sizes and girth ranges, and shades…

It's simple

who the fuck is ruby rose

Someone on the absolutely degenerate and unfunny Orange is the New Black Netflix Original series.

Fucking disgusting.

Ok, wikipedia told me everything I need to know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Rose#Personal_life

Yep, there's the answer.

These guys get it.

Well put. I have had the same thought.

Well, if people dont get freedom of expression they will never get over rebellious phases like that. It pisses me off a little to see it being popularized, because being rebellious is usually something a minority does. Either way, things usually work out for the best

She is mentally unstable because she was sexually abused.

woh man…

relly makes u think huh?

Gentlemen, this is the duality of the western mind, and it is our greatest weakness.

You understand our former greatness is derived from an inherent lust for crossing thresholds, discovery, and conquest. Where this manifested in the past as great works of art, exploration, and mastery of nature and machine, it now takes a subverted form. The Jews have performed a judo maneuver upon us, and this energy has been transferred to those things we once held as sacred.

In an attempt to cross a new threshold, we now plant the flag of baseness on our own past. Annihilating the once god given status of sex, is now crossing a new threshold. Masculinize the women, feminize the men, switch sexes with technology, the mind may now conquer the body with its own delusions. "We are beyond our own nature, so we may do with it as we please." The hubris is the same, but the polarity is different. That energy which so propelled us to create is now directed at destruction.

A culture which values harmony may not rise to such heights, but it does not fall to such lows either. We are after all, a culture of struggle. Keep this in mind. We may be subverted from the outside, but make no mistake, this is wholly a part of who we are.

In some ways it is. I think it may be more marketing. I mean, look at this one and her 'girlfriend.' These are not your Dworkin/Michigan TERF Festival/Die Cis Scum sapphists. One of them runs some makeup company. Watch as they end up liking men after all once Beta Bux shows up.

For some reason I want to shove that stupid rubber cock down her throat and whip out my cock and rape her with it. All the while whispering to her how shes part of the problem. I want to hate fuck her until she fucking bleeds.

You need to realize how obvious it is that view counts are manipulated to simulate consensus.
It's one of the easiest tricks you could do, pay a paltry amount to manufacture a narrative that people support this type of thinking.

The secret is that a vast majority of these people feel like its wrong, and a minority of those people know for a fact that it's wrong.

One of the most obvious examples of manipulated views/ratings is the feminist ghostbusters reboot.
Yeah, the movie is stupid, but do you think 850,000 people are going to seek out that video just to dislike it? Not a fuckin chance.
They bought the dislikes in order to accentuate their victimhood, so people will rally around the underdog.

Expect something similar from Hellary this election, btw.

holy fuck, that chick in the background looks like hillary

Hollywood is semitic. American film is basically Jewish film. I'm not sure why this sort of behavior comes as a surprise to anyone.

On Tatoos alone she deserves a bullet.

ITT:
I actually find it hilarious that this is a thread here but I'll add my thoughts:

This dyke has been around for the greater part of the last decade.

Look at what's happening here: Some 30-something grown ass woman realized that being a dyke is nothing new or special in today's climate and decided to pump it up for attention. She then social signals the shit out of this for extra snowflake points.

I hope you are all puckering your anus' for this kind of envelope pushing because this will be become more common as queers realize no one gives two fucks about them being gay.

t. homosexual

Nothing wrong with a lot of these lipstick lesbians that a good dicking wouldn't fix. Pregnancy and a child to care for would reset 90% of these attention-whoring silly little girls to something worth preserving.

Oh shit. I've become my father. (Turns out the old man was right all along, who knew? – The epitaph of our culture)

Gee, thanks for your input you filthy faggot. Being gay is something special, in a way that downs syndrome is.

Dubs aside. I hope you realise how many of us can see through you lot. Tasteless hate is unfitting you know.

Smoke more weed man.

Both are degeneracy. One should have been aborted, the other executed.

Yes actually

take solace in knowing her father or uncle already did that to her to make her the way she is now

"LOL LOOK AT THE GOY DEGENERACY

LOL EUROPEAN WESTERN CIVILIZATION

God bless Netanyahu and Isreal tho"

-the director, producer, and everyone involved with this pile of shit

Why did they add it? Faggots try to flaunt it any time possible, and if by "see through you" you meant to call me a big old meanie on a board based around being politicayl incorrect, in a thread about degenerate faggotry, then fuck off back where you came from you won't like it here.

Hahahhaa good

Is it just me or does there seem to be a push for this sort of stuff?

I mean, I knew years ago what a transgendered is but…all this new stuff, genderqueer, zip zop pronouns, why is it being normalized and who's behind it being pushed?

Lurk more, newfriend.

we've known since the slave days that niggers are hilarious

why are you such a fag?

So I don't understand, This chick wants to be a man, and she thinks that men smoke and get in fights and wear Hawaiian shirts, right? So do trannies want dicks or just to act like a prick and feel warranted in their behaviour? Not all guys act the same so saying "im tranny cause I wanna wear leather jackets and have a toy dick in my pants" is pretty stupid. Aside from how it is stupid in the first place, this scenario is advanced stupid

Doesn't roll off the tongue so good.

It's too bad that Ruby Rose is a degenerate dyke, because I always wanted to fuck her.

Amazing how fucked up girls get when they're abused at a young age.

She has daddy issues from her real dad giving her the D.

Trannyism is probably part of the DID she has from the incest.

It's banter you ass bandit

Everything about that screencap is spot-on. I got laid only after I started treating women like shit.

Google was built on being the search engine that manipulated results for money, so YT doing the same should be no surprise, but it's easy to forget. And we've all seen similar shit with FB and twitter recently. The average person goes with the herd.

I hope that shill wording doesn't become a thing. what if this is the new beastiality

I didn't want to watch it, but I went ahead. Fucking dykes do this shit all the time, and they act confrontational with real men and 1)they still look like chicks and 2)they don't understand male interaction at all. Likewise, in no fucking world does this cunt look like a man at the end and all of that is nothing but warning coloration on what otherwise would at least be a decent looking chick.

I looked her up. Her great-grandfather was the last Gallipoli survivor (but never trust a Campbell) and she is fucking every lesbian she works for.

Didn't JewTube allow a nude video with a male nigger and a white woman, despite their no-nudity policy? Nudity is okay if it's like medical videos and such. I guess encouraging race-mixing is "educational."

i might as well see a male peacock's feathers being cut.

good luck attractive a proper sexual mate.

she's not going to reproduce. problem solved itself

only problem left is her effectively turning everyone else gay

I don't belong in this dildocracy. Please, for the love of god, let me off Mr. Bone's wild ride.

so why do women want to be edgy 15yr olds.

Tattoos were always degenerate bullshit for people who wanted to constantly advertise how "tough" they are.

so disregarding that this woman is clearly mentally ill and needs help

Am I alone if I say I just want to break her fucking jaw when she tries to act tough? Whenever I see that my blood just turns to acid, is this some instinct or something?

christ

may pass for a faggot but does not look like a man

The obese regressive leftwing libtard genderfluid sluts and hipster faggots are giving a centuries old tradition a bad name.

Tattoos have not *always* been degenerate, but like everything else in life. leftwing fuckery has ruined it.

Oh come on.

They are deliberately provoking now.

I'm starting to think Jews did this on purpose.

And the poorer jews have no idea what is going on and why everyone is so against them.

THIS IS WHY.

Not everyone here is American. Not everyone here is racist. Not everyone here is white. etc.

Wish I could crack this bitch in the mouth, especially when she was doing this 'fuck you looking at' shit.

I swear she looks exactly like Justin Bieber. This all comes from women fucking shit up, I swear men would have given these kids a clip over the fucking ear for acting like this years ago, right?

Everything I need to know about this woman. Right here.

from 4:41 to the end, i have never wanted to murder a person so bad in my life. her face, her attitude. she is a lunatic , a straight up fucking lunatic. and yet she is a role model in our society.

god kill this gay earth.

You're not alone in feeling that way. I'm friends with a trans guy IRL and he hates the shit out of cunts like this woman.

Nobody would do that. Buying dislikes is not tactically advantageous. There were already enough people disliking naturally.

you think this is acceptable behavior?

This. All cultures used some form of tattoos or body modification as a part of their individual tradition.

Google Mensur and you'll see how the aryan traditions and warrior culture lives on in Euorpean fraternities and gives scars of initiation.

In the military, members will keep the bloody shirt from when they got "pinned" and made grade.

Tattoos are predominantly worn by the Yakuza in Japan.

Ancient Celts painted their bodies before going into battle.

Which is why this bothers me so much. As said, this is another anti-Initiatic bastardization of traditionalism to pervert the natural order. I have no tattoos or body modifications because I view my body as sacred and have my own view of not letting the "desert encroach" upon my soul, through any physical manifestation.

However, for those who fight, or have heirarchical power or triumph over adversity and gain respect or privilege to wear a symbol of that it becomes meaningless.

No, Liberal mental illness is not a victory. No, 'finding yourself' is not a victory.
No, going to prison isn't an achievement.
You are a fucking failure.

Sorry for the wall of text, but it's the quantity of what lefties have destroyed in our modern autotheistic dildo society that makes me angry.

Nothing is sacred, nothing is beautiful. Let it die so we can rebuild it.

It's a non-issue to me.

Absolutely. Imagine if some rich dyke started getting confrontational with you like that IRL. You, an actual man, being talked down to by this special snowflake cunt.

Of course it's instinct.

So fucking cool. I never knew about this. I with I could be a part of it. I guess that's where Otto Skorzeny got his scar. What a glorious time when men were men.

Yeah, I didn't even know about it until I went to Switzerland on vacation and met some guys in a fraternity there. These things still exist.

my theory that there are no true/pure lesbians remains UNCHALLENGED

always right. always

see this

ugh, i identify as bigot you shitlord

modern tattoos or body mods that would be acceptable are technological improvements that give their wearer new or improved ways to percieve and/or interact with the world

Why do you want to execute people with Downs?

its attention seeking and most of them don't realize that's all it is, mental/emotional breakdowns are totally the new norm as well, it means you wont have to take liability if you do something wrong, leftists hate responsibility that much.

I hate bumping this stupid video, but that was very well put.

I was going to add the pinning thing until I reread what you wrote. I don't really care much for the physical forms of initiation, but there has to be something which sets your group apart, and emphasising the milestones helps with the feelings of belonging to something exclusive.

I went to a university where everyone took boxing (and unofficially fought with swords for fun). It was a minor part compared to the shared daily experiences, but it helped make it a distinct group of people. Everyone there only ever sparred with or fought a few people, but the fact that we all did it means that upon first meeting another former student, we know at least "this guy can stand up and take punches." It's one more way brotherhood and trust is built.

I had some plans for tattoos until I realised almost everyone with them were degenerate losers (except for some old guys), and decided I wanted nothing to do with them. Kind of like patches have become with the militia and biker wannabes. So if I have any preparation for valhalla, it will have to be with paint I guess.

Except at the moment that is a non-issue, and people getting tattoos and piercings to fit in will say it improves their interactions with the social world.

It's change for the sake of change, revolution for the sake of revolution. These perpetual revolution movements ((Cohen))cidentaly came around directly after WWII.

Why? We can only theorize: I met an old navy veteran on the internet who claims to be one of the people who was on the USS Liberty when it was hit by Israel. Anyway later when this man was back on US soil he got into the vietnam anti war movement and all the hippy BS. He claims to have gotten pretty far in and discovered that these movements were getting soviet/chinese funding to put people who were sympathetic to their cause through college. He claims they mainly payed for "educator degrees" and for people who they thought would end up in a political position of power. We are seeing the products of these efforts today. The soviet union may long be dead but the ball is already rolling. He claims the reason was to weaken and destroy the west so that the west could be taken over by china and russia. It is very much in line with what Yuri Bezmenov said.

Most women never mature emotionally past the age of 15

Stop triggering me

Hilarious. Last time a woman actually posed as a man for an extended period of time (as opposed playing dress up for a edgy vid) it sent her to therapy because she simply couldn't handle all the bullshit.

That was pretty interesting, but I've always figured she went into therapy (or was it more? I can't find it again) because she was a crazy dyke who thought she could be a guy. She did claim she had a lot more sympathy for guys afterwards and how lonely/separate they are, which I never expected from a dyke. They always seem to hate and resent us because they can't seem to pull it off.

What I don't get related to the gender fluid stuff is why they are specifically pushing it. Dykes have long been fairly accepted. I guess they want to encourage more women to make themselves unfuckable.

She's already used bots for twitter, when she makes a twitter post her views and likes go up by thousands in just seconds