Powerless

Pretty shitty overall, lame jokes,lame supervillain and superhero (Why make up Z-List losers when the show takes place in the DC Universe)?

At least Nessa looked cute.

post the uncensored version or GTFO with your capeshit crap nobody cares about

Wait, this debuted already?
And they're just making up villains instead of adapting them from the comics?

well, since OP is a faggot looks like i have to intervene

Yes and no, the main villain of the episode is some Jack-O-Lantern dude who apparently does exist but certainly not like this. They have a brand new female super-hero though.

They also reference Lex Luthor and LexCorp and the news shows the Joker being captured due to something they invent in the show.

Noice tiddies.

Is she the fappening girl that press her arse against a glass door and farted?

Marvel envy

Why does every single female has to make faces whenever they show their titties?

Who cares?

Why?

vanessa hudgens would be my waifu if i was a weeb faggot

Where can I find the whole issue of that Captain Marvel story?

I remember when I saw her nudes for the first time in Middle School. I was amazed by the bush she had. Now the internet has numbed me to this kind of stuff.

Oh fuck. We is getting old lads

God that would be awesome.

Not exactly showing the Japanese in a good light, there.

based

Linkara pls

Good for you

its frustrating how many awesome costumes are cosigned to elseworlds, what ifs and one off alt worlds in comics.

NEEDS MORE SWASTIKAS

Where do you come from with this censored bullshit

why would you post a fake one when she has real nudes?

That is a fake?

who cares, it looks legit enough

Says the fucking faggot posting shitty shoops!

I didn't know it was a shoop

She is one ugly woman.

yea look at the tits and all those moles

It's Captain Marvel Jr. 2, 3 and 4,

Unfortunately I don't know. I found a site that supposedly has the 3 issue arc, but the scan quality for issue 3 is completely unreadable.

Honestly it's not hard to make Captain Nippon a workable character in a modern story. He's a golem so his strange appearance and limited intelligence aren't particularly terrible on their own

Yeah, but does it provide hope for at least one purely lighthearted DC adaptation which isn't (((Supergirl)))?

Hello everyone, me am very pleased to meet you.

His powers are quite seriously fueled by cocaine.