PRAY TO KEK ITT

THE LORD KEK IS BREATHING, AND HE IS ACTING, LISTENING, AND WATCHING

THIS WEEK, WE HAVE SEEN GAYS SLAUGHTERED, AND JUST NOW, WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH ANOTHER NIGGER JUST SLAUGHTERED

IN THIS THREAD, SAVE THE PICTURE PROVIDED, AND REQUEST YOUR PRAYERS BY WRITING THE WILL OF YOUR SOUL UNTO THE PAPER, AND POST IT BACK IN THIS THREAD THAT SO WE MAY PRAY UNTO KEK WHAT WISHES WE SO DESIRE

KEK LISTENS

KEK RESPONDS

KEK IS ALIVE!

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

I don't know what to pray for. You already give me happenings and BTFOs of those I dislike.

Just keep being you, Kek, and keep watching over us.

And tell OP that is a picture of a statue of Hequet and her hieroglyphs

I have been told that Kek and Hequet can communicate as one, just as the holy spirit and god himself.

Praise Kek

May I fall into fast slumber and wake up to even better Brexit polls

They are male and female aspects, and they ended up diverging as their mythology evolved from the Ogdoad.

Lord Kek bless us with a new dawn.

Our Kek who art in Interwebs, hallowed by thy name.
Thy Memes come, thy Lulz be done on Earth as it is in Holla Forums.
Give us this day our daily happenings, and forgive us our autism, just as we forgive the newfags before us.
And lead us not into faggotry, but deliver us from traps.
For thine is the Interwebs, and the Memes and the Lulz forever and ever.
DEUS VULT – Amen

Bless this post!

I should have said deliver us from SJWs? Kikes? idk. Praise Kek

omg stop forcing this shit

blessed is thy name

The Jew fears Kek.

KEK , AWAKEN OUR BROTHERS, GIVE US STRENGTH TO WIN THIS WAR

Capp'd for posterity.

Oh, I should pray too.

Kek is a bad motherfucker and doesn't afraid of anything.

HAIL! LORD OF THE DAWN

The only way to pray to kek is with repeating digits.

DUBS GET

Such low quality shitposting.

Thank you kek

yes

chronic shitposting OP

The Jew can not get dubs for Kek is not within him.

PRAISE KEK
For his lulz and his happenings truly they are what sustain the soul of the shitposter

You can't pray to Kek to influence his will or invoke, he isn't some Jew genie god that grants wishes. He invokes himself at the time, place, reason of his choosing. All you need do to honor Kek is be receptive to the memes and admire his handiwork.

Great and eternal memelord, may thy dubs sustain us and thy avatar Emperor Trump keep us and pave our trail with the memes.

OC

Is it worthy?

KEK FT'AHGEN

I don't even think it's that. I think many anons really are just praising without concern of any gift or anything in return.

perfect

Side note, is anyone else having to complete the """24 hour"""" captcha more often now?

Its seemingly every 10 or so hours for me now. I've done it twice already today.

That oathbreaker is absolutely stupid.forcing things rarely turns out pleasantly. It's like life. When it's natural and develops without control or anything it's absolutely beautiful but when it's forced, it's like the monster from Frankenstein. Not very pretty

I've had times where I'll do it and it keeps popping back up telling me to do it again and again and again. And I've noticed that as well.

Stop forcing this fucking meme. You're worshiping some fake made up 'god' just because of frog memes?

Holla Forums is getting more degenerate by the day.

May the will to fight return to whites, resulting in a culling of the weak, the real holocaust, and complete shitskin removal.
If kek sees it fit.

praise kek , may the son of kek succeed

Praise be unto thee Kek, who from the boundless depths of the murk arose!
Oh sublime Kek who hast brought out from the darkness light we thank you for these happenings.
We who with electronic brede fashion the most powerful of memes in your honor ask only that you continue as you so wish. Flow through me, now and forever and allow my energy to remain high. Praise kek

An offering to Kek

Though laden, to the sepulcher the mage went with sandy demise, his mind quite strained.
His eyes were shut, but he stumbled not among the towers tall, and felt not a bit pained.
He shuffled there to and fro among the bricks sustained, Unencumbered there he went his way and gave no thought to the passerby, his normal life disdained.
No he walked upon those supple stones and to the shrine, and thought his offering to Kek, feeling quite harebrained.
He had no goat, no, pig, no foul, not a single material thing could he give, for none had he gained.
Yet he gave something better than those all - his thoughts, and in the process entertained.