KING NIGGER BTFO

HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

CLINTON HAD SECRET MEMO

ALL. FUCKING. OVER.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WORLD WAS KILL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d8ilV
archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/84dFr
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o58ux/hillary_clinton_recieved_secret_memo_stating/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4o4mu9/hillary_clinton_received_secret_memo_stating/
archive.is/5WXsT
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad
fusion.net/story/249859/interracial-relationships-tv-mixed-race-couples/
screenrant.com/best-interracial-couples-broke-stereotypes-2015/?view=all
atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/23/22-tv-shows-promoting-interracial-relationships/
madamenoire.com/427941/interracial-tv-couples/
imdb.com/search/title?genres=drama&keywords=interracial-relationship&sort=alpha
mixedtvfilmlove.tumblr.com/
mondoweiss.net/2016/05/hillary-clinton-would/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_club
archive.is/7I8DE
archive.is/2c6vP
archive.is/2W2sa
archive.is/9WWsF
archive.is/YB88F
archive.is/xcdMh
archive.is/TZxSR
archive.is/gpv43
state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building
twitter.com/rabbi_hole/status/743020843920461824
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
0x0.st/TsR.mp4
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
archive.is/gNoWn
streamable.com/vmgj
imdb.com/title/tt3004140/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
archive.is/6x3nL
libertywritersnews.com/2016/06/media-coverup-flordia-imam-gave-sick-kill-gays-order-5-days-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
gittoes.com/love-city-jalalabad-wins-best-documentary-and-most-socially-relevant-at-winter-film-awards-2015-indie-film-festival/
archive.is/UslXv
iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit. He flat out stated in a press conference years ago that we were training ISIL forces.

Trump has so much ammo at this point I'm beginning to wonder how he's ever going to fire it all.

YUUUGE CANNONS!

That was easily written off as gorillas can't form their lips to make words if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okey doke.

Trump is a real American. As such, he'll fire it all from the biggest and most powerful gun he can find.

I remember that. He says something like "we're increasing support to ISIL forces in Anbar Province" and the general behind him almost has an aneurysm

In case anyone wanted to see the video.

Poor general.
He's got to deal with real shit AND this shit.

Has this nigger done one positive thing in his entire presidency?

Always archive faggot.
ALWAYS

archive.is/d8ilV

Playing golf.

He does a damn good job suppressing his "REEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP OBAMA" but you can see it in his eyes

Golf is trash, so no.

Yea, that looks like the discipline of an exceptional officer right there.

He kept Hillary out of the white house, I guess.

He made here secretary of state, dumbass.

As a basketball-american, he dindu nuffin.

But it keeps him away from any major decisions so we can at least thank golf for that. Oh, and he gave us a hearty kek with that workout video. We should at least give him credit for that laughter of him doing pussy exercises.

Haha holy fucking shit.

Fuck you, king nigger, your reign of terror is almost over.

Getting laughed at for being a failure is not a victory.

Better than her being president shitbag. As difficult as is to imagine she'd have been way worse as president than the fucking nigger. He's just a faggot ass nigger jumping through hoops to keep himself famous. We'd be at war with every country in the middle east that isn't jewish if the cunt was president.

No but laughter is a positive so I say we give him credit for being a bitch nigga. Other than that, Obama is a fine example for his people. Highest office in the land and he dindu nuffin.

JUST

I think he is trustworth and genuine. he put his entire name and brand on the line with this election. If he doesnt win his brand so to speak woukd be ruined/tarnished forever. Just ssssometing to think about

Give a nigger a job and the black cracks!

Always wondered what was up with this effect. You think Trump will grow a beard to try and even out the stress aging?

Exactly. People say he's an egomaniac and obsessed with himself as if it's a bad thing. Someone like that is going to be maniacal in making sure he leaves behind a positive legacy.

Honestly half of our foreign policy disasters were caused by Hillary "Rod-in-Hand" Clinton, and another quarter by John "Plastic" (((Kerry))).

Shit is pretty common with past presidents.

I can see it happening then again, Trump probably deals with stress well given his businesses and daily dealings.

He should try it

(checked)
So in other words…..Obama dindu nuffin?

Normies don't know.
Dis gon be gud

THE HIVEMIND

ALWAYS ARCHIVE SUMMERFAG

archive.is/d8ilV

archive.is/d8ilV

archive.is/d8ilV

archive.is/d8ilV

archive.is/d8ilV

archive.is/d8ilV

In his case he dindu nuffin, literally.
He doesn't even sign bills into law.
They have a computer do it for him.
He just plays golf and basketball.

kek

Women don't usually like beards though, for some stupid reason. And you know the woman vote is important (just fuck my shit up)

Please, if there is a God…

Obama sucks at basketball, though. Honestly he's horrible. The man has no athletic ability whatsoever.

;I was telling my family that the US government has been supporting ISIS in an attempt to overthrow Assad at the last x'mas party. Of course they were all poo-poo-ing it because bluepilled normies. Feels good to be right!

Truly, Obama is living the nigger dream.

Being a halfbreed = inheriting the worst traits of both parents

Not an excuse this time. He's just a fag.

Well, everyone here has known this since the beginning (can't mossad the Assad), but it is always good to have more confirmation.

Nah, that general is as much a traitor as Hillary or the rest. He will be killed on the day of the rope.

Trump's in the middle of wrapping up Disc 1 of MAGA Quest, but rest assured he's done his fair share of sidequesting. When it comes time to face the final boss of Disc 2 he's going to have plenty of weapons at his disposal to down Hillary in record time.

Obama's aging isn't from stress. It's from hard drugs and alcohol.

I don't know anything about him or his politics, I was just saying it must suck to be a general under a leader like Obama.

Will he go back to Disc one so he can pick up Chris Christie's Dragoon power early?

Maybe they infected him with something that only they have the cure for… like HIV

Hillarys trying to do the hard grind but Trump is abusing his fucking Gameshark

That game was almost as hard as TMNT.

Women love manly, well groomed beards that convey a man's testosterone. Their brains are hard wired to be attracted to that because manly men = better potential offspring. It's the scraggly unkept neckbeards that look more like pubes than facial hair that you see on most nu-males these days that repulses them.

Going to need a version of that with the sign saying TRUMP 2016.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We really should make a Trump Quest game at some point. Shit would both fun and hilarious at the same time.

Hey, I've been trying to find the phone call to the police by the shooter in Orlando. Do you guys know any recording of it online? My friend is telling me there was no REAL phone call

Red-pilled a shit-ton of people, though he wasn't intending that.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

POTUS and other high level politicians sleep for 3 hours a day and do stims/other drugs to keep that lifestyle up.

This is why Obama has aged 24 years over the span of 8.

This. I voted for Obongo when I lived with my liberal family. He showed me the lie

This

King nigger is the sole reason I began my journey into being redpilled. Though it was bound to happen anyway, he was the the start.

Spam #ImpeachObama

Yes!

He redpilled me. I was pro obongo when he first came in all those years ago. I've come to learn the parasite needs to go now.

KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

THIS

POST LINKS TO TWITTER SPAMBOTS HERE

EVERYONE REV UP THE ENGINES

WE GOTTA GET THIS GOING

#ImpeachObama NAO

I would've voted for Obama too when I was 13 years old.

The happening is upon us, isn't it? Maybe I should double check to make sure everything is in order on my end.

Is Ramadan now confirmed as Kek's holy month? He's been causing giving us so much, so fucking much, all for our devout worship. It's finally paying off guys.

Make sure to connect it to Hillary by using the tag #ImwithHer. We need to get this everywhere. Hell, get this info to th le God Emperor's people asap.

Some of us grew up in "progressive" strongholds. The shackles of leftism can be difficult to break off and the truth can be blinding. Just look at Plato's allegory of the cave for a good argument of this.

So to summarize:

Thanks for clearing that up, with magnificently consistent thinking.

had forgotten this existed
got me some nostalgia
dayum

I thought the hashtag was #HeForShe

No need to tell me.

AND WE ARE GOING TO START SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!

spoil that shit some of us are eating

So devil's advocate here.

He legalized federal funding for stem cell research.

He passed an executive order that the government for the parents of a soldier that died fighting for Israel would at least get free plane tickets to the military funeral.

That's about it, really…

That was nice, any more like it?

Great, more blood for Moloch.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, user!

nah only the fucking evil presidents have aged badly. Andrew Jackson left office as healthy as when he entered.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

IT DOESN'T STOP HERE

HERE IS THE TERRORISTS FATHER VISITING HILLARY CLINTON'S OFFICE WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE

archive.is/98D9e

There's like 20 hashtags for that old hag.

He looks ready for a tussle.

Oh my dear God.

I wanted to call this a chain reaction, or a cluster bomb, or a nuke. It's all of the above.

THIS IS A MIRV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
CIRCLES WITHIN CIRCLES

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HOLY FUCKERONI

I can't wait for new ornaments for Holla Forums's christmas tree

I'll find some more good philosophy vids. My professor showed me that one and I think he is trying to redpill people. He also said that people would try to mainstream pedophilia triggering the leftists in class. A year later the pedo wrote his first article for salon proving my professor correct.

Do you realize that federal funding is jack shit? It is the private sector that is pushing the stem cell fields. The gov is about as good at research as they are at educating inter-city niggers and studying "climate change"

I CAN'T BE SATISFIED WITH JUST ONE RESPONSE TO THIS

HOLY SHIT

thread theme

WEW LAD

2016 is shaping up to be one gobsmacker of a year

TWITTERFAGS

START TWEETING THIS PICTURE OUT UNDER #ORLANDOCOVERUP

#HILLARYKNEW

GET THIS TO TRUMP!
GET THIS TO BREITBART!
GET THIS TO DRUDGE!
GET THIS TO FUCKING EVERYONE!!!

It would be better to confirm this first…

YEAR OF THE MOTHERFUCKIN' FIRE MONKEY

ANYONE GOT LINKS TO CONTACT THESE GUYS???

It's legit
archive.is/84dFr

WTF IS GOING ON

I can't fucking tell the difference between this guy and carlos mencia's brother

aaand now i want to play Ironsword.

excellent .gif user.

Hillary recently blocked investigation into this guy's mosque. I'd say it's legit.

Fuck me, I forgot how fucking scary Unsolved Mysteries theme song is.

Also, Hillary knew.

Who could it be?

kek
They're still not going to believe me.

But in that article it says that he visited the State Department on April

Dear fucking God this month will go down in history if we manage to survive it.

Someone make a new thread, this mind blowing shit needs its own.

Well, he did run for President of Afghanistan, so no surprise there.

Now this is what I call okie doke

deeper and deeper we breathe

kill yourself immediately

also:
"Mateen is currently running for President of Afghanistan"

Real? lol

Some Holla Forumsack has a youtube channel called gaius tacitus where he covers philosophy books and the state of the modern world. A good listen but very few views.

I don't see why not. Kek is a God of mischief and chaos no? The Moslem butthurt would be so immense I don't think we could even come close to realizing how much there is.

The hole goes unbelievably deep

he talk how we are merchant men (registered agents on behalf of an organization (company) WITHOUT ME KNOWING?)

PURSUIT

That photo is from this April.

archive.is/84dFr

better thread theme

WEW LADS

(((our))) government is doing stuff we don't even know about. Most of it is evil.

Don't forget that Libya was about gun-running to arm "rebels" (read: moderate killers) to overthrow Gaddafi. That's on Killary's hands. Then those weapons went into Syra to be used against Based Assad.

Killary Clintoon set off the Rapeugee crisis into Europe

TFW INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS IS REAL AND THE LEFTISTS ARE COMING FOR US NEXT

Tacitus the TRS goy?

Are you saying there's…some sort of pattern?

welp

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Now that the Yuuzhan Vong are non-cannon, his reason for uniting the Galaxy and building massive weapons of war go out the window and are replaced with le ebil nazis.

Disney can say whatever the fuck they want. The EU will always be cannon to me. They can fuck off with their mary sue and "we wuz jediz n sheet" niggertrooper

How can leftists denounce Trump for saying mean words about brown people, but put a blind eye to the Libyan conflict and things like this? Isn't killing them much more worse and inhumane?

Here is probably the only based Kike, Milton Friedman

The USA supports Jabhat-al-Nusra
Israel supports Ahrar-al-Sham in Golan.

The Mary Sue is awful, but I didn't really mind the Niggertrooper. I was more bothered by the fact that he and whats-his-face were flying a TIE fighter without their oxygen supply, as the interior of those fighters have no life support system.

Or I guess they do no. Fuck Jew Jew Abrams. Seriously.

Yeah, pretty weak. But you think of something objectively better for the American people that King Nigger has done.

Hes basically Gus Fring now.

MAHMOUD GET YOUR FINGER OFF THAT TRIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do realize the only reason to make him a nigger is to push the cuck agenda that is also being used on shows like Jessica Jones and Supergirl?

No, all generals are traitors. Any of the top officers are. They will all need to be purged.

THIS

there are over 22 tv shows alone now promoting this

Is he actually a jew? Looked up "Milton Friedman Jew" and it came up with "Capitalism and the Jews. Milton Friedman, recipient of the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science, is a Senior Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution."

That roughly translates to "Gas the kikes race war now"

kek at that Che Guevara looking boner tho

He's alright, looses points for shitting on Hitler though.

Please spoiler that.

Can barely watch TV anymore, turn it off when I see shit like that, not too many channels left.

Actually, the theory seems to be that Niggertrooper and what's-his-face will be gay.

You could still be right though.

Goys, this is old as fuck

it's been years and this is huge, just THINK of how fucked we are to not take something like this and not have the nation explode.. The implications of how deeply fucked we are..

he is a jew by blood and culture. he as based as a jew can get. Ben Shapiro betrayed us and Milo is an absolute disappointment since he is too scared to debate anyone but niggers and SJWs

Spartacus!? Is that you?

No, that is a twist of the self-cannibalization of the left. It is the same fuck up the way they want to make Captain America gay and make him "literally hitler". It doesn't work because if you say he isn't hitler than you support the right wing racists, and if you do say he is hitler then you trigger the LGBTAAIP Silent F group by telling them they are evil

Yeah, and it also means he can't be controlled. Kikes aren't going to be able to control an egomaniac.

Oh fuck.

I doubted it at first, but false flag seems more and more likely.

He was just stopping by to say hey and to ask that their mosque investigation be dropped please?

While the God Emperor sleeps for the same amount of time and still makes things great

He did severely damage US relations with Israel.

But that is just an issue of destroying everything, and thus also destroying some bad things.

Are you serious nigger?

Time and again it's been proven that jews and fags, no matter how based are still enemies.

Wasn't he just misspeaking? Or at least that's all he has to say.

No he didn't. That is just theater. Israel loves him.

I am actually excited as hell for all this. It is only a matter of time before the gun grab happens, and when they try it will be the Civil War II, and considering the leftist fucks don't know the difference between a clip and a mag or an automatic rifle and a semi-auto, it will be a great victory for right wing america. Trump will have his own Rough Riders and God willing we make up those ranks

They did say that Obama misspoke. A Freudian slip.

he's been biding his time since year 2000 and earlier. he can wait another 5 months.

Plebbit now talking about this

Guys we need to push this and push it hard

Get it to Alex Jones, get it to Fox, get it to the Trump team

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o58ux/hillary_clinton_recieved_secret_memo_stating/

Does anyone know how and where to contact any of the press? Even if its just Breitbart?

they have contact sections on all their sites

SEND THIS TO THE MEDIA

This needs to spread.

It looks like he is hiding something in his hand

I'm not sure that will do any good.

New thread theme for anticipation for American Civil War II: The Triggering

If it's on Breitbart, I'm pretty sure that Alex Jones, Fox and Trump already know about it.

Detonation trigger?

Reddit melted down.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4o4mu9/hillary_clinton_received_secret_memo_stating/

No more fratricidal wars.

I fucking hate reddit

When has that ever stopped them?

You don't want to take on the SJWs? Do you not see that they WILL come for our guns and that War is inevitable? Are you going to be a cuck and give your guns away?

You need to stop thinking leftists are smart or knowledgeable, they only work on muh feelins

Whatever we always knew it.

archive.is/5WXsT

Since nobody else did it.

It hasn't. I am just pointing out that multiple angles are being worked by multiple factions of SJWs. For example, I don't think people realize that the Gays and Lesbians fucking hate the Trannies now

Denali
t. Alaskafag

OY VEY ITS ALL LIES SHUT IT DOWN

I thought you were referring to the confederacy vs union, I'm all for a civil war though, we need to reset shit or change it completely to be more fashy.

Someone needs to post this to Trumps twitter.

This. They are base creatures working on base emotions. They are more primitive than developed

So why is Trump losing right now when he was starting to win just a week or two ago? How the fuck has Hillary's popularity increased even though more dirt keeps coming up about her?

No, I'm referring to us vs them and when Commander Trump leads us to victory we finally can make America great again.

Fucking hell, those shills. I hate them all with a burning passion. May their heads rest on pikes by the end of this.

ding dong king nig is dead
which old nig?
the wicked nig

ding dong the wicked nig dead

In that case

all it takes is manipulating poll questions and asking a small amount of people or focusing on places like NY and LA to change results. The Leftists and kikes are masters at this. I am majoring in poly sci and I see how they manipulate charts and graphs all the time to make the right wing "literally hitler"

HOLY SHIT

What in the fucking hell. I didn't think this was a coverup before but what the fuck.

THE CURRENT YEAR IS OFF TO A RUNNING START

HIGH ENERGY

And he does it with no drugs, no alcohol, and no smoking.

They're probably being paid by Hillary. I'm not even joking.

That's probably brought on by the "muh ray-ciss comments towards the poor Mexican judge who dindu nuffin" thing.

It's a temporary drop in numbers based on a "scandal" that will become largely forgotten as ramadan continues.

people don't realize how draining it is to be a lying and corrupt government crony. Trump isn't which gives him a leg up

Daily reminder that the God Emperor has not even BEGUN to flay this globalist Jew hag upon the biggest stage in the world.

in my american political parties class they acted like reagan was hitler. I asked what he did that was so bad and they said cut welfare and mention "welfare queens"

Just According to Keikaku.

SJWs aren't our brethren.

Trump is very smart. If you listen closely to the press conferences that he has given since the shooting, he is turning the kikes against the left. The natural enemy of the kike is the sand nigger, and Trump is appealing to their base survival instincts. It is brilliant

Spread it using social media channels and spambots. That's what the establishment already does to counter wrongthink.

Let's take moment to remind ourselves of the 2008 election. Our alternative to Barry Soetoro & Jesuit Joe was: John fucking McCain and Sarah "Literally retarded" Palin.

Can the Trump detractors at least appreciate that he's been responsible for a significant shift in the Overton Window compared to eight years ago? I mean, seriously how fucking depressing is McCain/Palin?

Man I used to be pretty much on top of the whole conspiracy theory thing, but it's really out of hand now.

I think it is more GOP incompetence. If Shrillary Clinton was elected in 08 the same thing would be happening

Didn't Holla Forums know this a year ago???
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad

yes. the rebels became ISIS. We funded them

And I'm sure we're not even halfway down the hole. What I'd do to fucking know and expose what happens during a politician's trip to the wailing wall in Jerusalem and his stay in Israel. It seems to be the pivotal point where they fully become ZOG pawns.

Trump meanwhile continuing to push the Clinton-Saudi connection hard. He knows something's up.

They don't but I'm sure they make leaders part of some fucked up ritual while in there so they can more easily blackmail them

user, Holla Forums is FILLED with literal genius autists. Holla Forums has known for years.

Who else is excited as fuck for the first debate? I think she will have a heart attack

Well yeah, but more proof is always helpful.

Of course, but the kikes have their tendrils in everything everywhere. None of us are safe. If they wanted to come for one of us then we are fucked.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-…

OY, you fag, look at this>>6335925, this is not from when she was secretary of state

I'm no autist. Got other issues though. Haven't been on much as they have been medicating me and it sucks

checked
also
m8 take the Vitamin C pill

It's gonna be great. I miss the debates.

I ended up in the hospital. They made me take them. Those meds took almost the last 6 months of my life. I think they panicked and put me on more mild stuff. It is better now but I hope to get off the stuff

She's going to push muh environment, muh abortion, and muh women. I guarantee it.

The first two are ones that I'm worried about.

I can't wait to see Hillary's face when she shits herself live on TV once Trump starts listing every shady and illegal things she did for the past 40 years.

it is a well known fact that Shrillary hates children and babies and only had her daughter for political reasons and had multiple abortions beforehand.

Shit that sucks I'm sorry user.

Least you ain't dead so you get to ride the happening train with us.

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

Thanks, coming back here always makes me feel better. And no matter what pill they give me I will never take the blue pill.

Grew up in some of the bluest parts of this country. Obama single handedly redpilled me, and others. Sometimes the medicine is bitter.

trip dubs checked

Boy did the media memory-hole this or what….

The only thing would be if she chickened out and skipped the debates. Realistically, she's probably going to strictly limit the number of them held.

VOLCANO

It will be interesting to see what the post-Orlando numbers look like

the bitter medicine works the best, user.

Does that shit even do anything or is it just another huge waste of government-medical industrial complex money?

holy kek.

I wish Trump would tweet this stuff & call for impeachment.
He has enough support from voters to actually make it happen.

Got a source for that? I'd like to have it in case someone says that I'm imagining things.

holy kek.

holy kek.

holy kek.

I wish Trump would tweet this stuff & call for impeachment.
He has enough support from voters to actually make it happen.

"But goy, Trump is losing in da pollz! Oy very goy, he'll never win!"

MAKE MUTTON CHOPS GREAT AGAIN

oh very, indeed

they are fucking promoting it as a good thing

fusion.net/story/249859/interracial-relationships-tv-mixed-race-couples/

screenrant.com/best-interracial-couples-broke-stereotypes-2015/?view=all

atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/23/22-tv-shows-promoting-interracial-relationships/

madamenoire.com/427941/interracial-tv-couples/

imdb.com/search/title?genres=drama&keywords=interracial-relationship&sort=alpha

mixedtvfilmlove.tumblr.com/

FUCK YOU MICKEY MOUSE AND THE REST OF THE TV NETWORKS DESTROYING OUR CULTURE

Sweet mother of wew

I think he's avoiding it for the same reason he never brought up that judges La Raza connection. It's all well and good to pick off an individual that the public says 'oh well that guy was clearly a bad apple, but that doesn't mean Trump's political ideas are right'.

Trump is trying to crush the narrative itself, he wants it to go down with Obongo rather than getting him impeached on clear grounds of corruption as an individual whilst leaving the narrative unscathed.

Good question.

Come on.
TIE fighters are single occupant ships. The fact that there are two of them in one already shows that this is a completely different model. They’ve been upgraded since the time of the Civil War because, you know, EVENTUALLY someone looks at how shitty they are and says, “Maybe we ought to stop them from being shot out of the sky”.

(checked)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Wait until Joe Normie and Mrs Soccermom find out about this. Of course we've known this shit for over three years, but your average MSM watching good goy has no idea.

Say it with me Holla Forums

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it. It's the future you chose.

They definitely are. There was a story not too long ago about how the Clinton campaign is pouring money into "online outreach"

Trump is more powerful than any weapon
As a Nuke at best could level a small country, Trump has the power the completely flip the balance of power sometimes in as little as 3 words

Reddit is fine if you can find some specialist subreddit, but any of the default subs are pure cancer, and /r/politics will give you aids just from looking at it.

TRUMP EMPIRE

Sounds better

How the fuck do you properly screenshot on archive.is? I want to add this to my redpill folder, but it's not working. I'm trying to use the screenshot tab, but it does pic related.

go to the link at the top of the archive and cap the original page.. easiest way

(checked)

Is it just me or doe anyone else feel it in their blood that we will be the first great generation since the WII gen and we will be the next ones to fight the next great battles in history? I feel that the Trump Royal Army will be a great conquering one

lol, get the fuck out.

Golf is the one institution on Earth that managed to stay Jew-free the longest. It has a better track record than the Catholic church in that regard.

The central plot of the movie "Caddyshack" is that a Jew gains membership at a private golf club. It was such an absurd concept that it served as the basis for a comedy film–in 1980. Think about that.

r/lickingdick is by far the best thing on the internet hands down my pants

It literally stands for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. It is a game of classy white men

Objectively, the best intentional thing done during his presidency was probably the Iran deal. The deal could have been so much better if the United States dropped support for Israel altogether, but given the circumstances, it was a good move forward, and it made the Israelis furious. Of course, Obama is going to pay them off with more aid.

What should be mentioned here is that the Iran Deal was the work of John Kerry, who seems to be a little less of a scumbag than some of the other high flyers in the administration. It would never have happened if Hillary had remained Secretary of State.

mondoweiss.net/2016/05/hillary-clinton-would/

Reminder that Trump owns many golf courses.

What actually happened in regards to golf is that many country clubs used to be very restrictive in their membership, especially when golf was a less popular sport, limited to upper class WASPs. Jews would often not be allowed, as would Catholics or niggers, and it would all vary by individual club. Of course, the Jews obsess over this slight, whereas nobody else would really care decades later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_club

I honestly think Trump will go down as one of the best diplomatic leaders the US has ever seen
I think Trump could conquer without spilling even proxy blood
I also don't know what foe America would fight as once Trump gets himself ready not even the dumbest of African Islamics would want to go against the Great Empire

A lot of country clubs still have an "invite only" policy where to be admitted you have to be nominated by one or more current members. There's no written policy, but it's understood that you won't go nominating "the riff raff."

He was the salesmen for a fuck tone of guns and ammo to the American public.

The British after WWI got to shoot spear chuckers why can't we

what the fuck

What. I was convinced this wasn't a hoax. Mostly because it doesn't benefit Hillary or the Obama administration to use a Muslim for a mass shooting false flag. What do they stand to gain from that? If they wanted to initiate a gun grab wouldn't it have been easier to use a skinhead or something?

I really don't like where this is going. Do they actually want a race war? Why? There's something else going on here.

They did so before too

Whats with the sticky? Saw this webm ages ago. everyone on Holla Forums already knew that Obama supported Isis, right?

They would just initiate a fucking gun grab. No false-flag bullshit, no hoaxes, no grand demonstrations. It makes no fucking sense to alarm anyone of anything just before doing it, they would just go and fucking do it.

This is the biggest piece of concrete proof we have so far.

They dont give a shit because those Libyans arent tangible beings nearby but instead on the other side of the fucking Atlantic ocean.

And this is why they are so fucked and will also fuck our countries with their policies, they dont give a shit about them when they cant see them so… they need to bring them to our countries so they can "help" them.

They also are convinced that Gaddafi was mega-hitler. They just ignore the whole bit where despite the rest of Africa being a shithole his country actually had an HDI comparable to most first world European countries.

Obama was the "correct" candidate in 2008. McCain looked like he was going to croak any second and I'm sure that's exactly what people were supposed to think.

These people are all in bed together and the same thing would be happening with McCain or Romney. It really doesn't matter.

Yeah, but in order to prevent an uprising they'd have to at least maintain a democratic facade while doing it, which would justify a false flag.

My point, though, is that this one doesn't fit their narrative.

But, the more I think about it, maybe that's the point. The article in the OP reveals that Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration were/are providing support to Islamic terrorists in Syria. If the Obama administration is also responsible for the shooting in Orlando, which they're capitalizing on to push the #notallmuslims routine, then they're creating the conditions necessary for, not only a race war, what with them supporting BLM and Islamic terrorists, but they're also laying the framework for WW3 and ensuring that the US government won't be overthrown during the uprising initiated by a gun grab.

Anti-Islamic sentiment throughout the country would also reach the military which would

A) Hype up the soldiers for a war in Syria

B) Ensure that whatever soldiers would potentially defect during an uprising are quarantined overseas so they can't aid a rebellion

and

B) Create justification, in the minds of the soldiers and servicemen, for taking everyone's guns away/smashing a rebellion

I don't know whether I want to stock up on guns and ammo or buy a passport.

Sorry for the off topic Holla Forums but I didn't want to make a thread for this.
I made a twatter the other day so I could troll libshits/politicians.
I spammed the shit out of this article all over twatter including shillary and obongo.I've been shitposting trump memes to them too.

After hitting shillary with this article I noticed I had a new person follow me a few minutes later.
I only have a few but this person is suspicious as fuck.
What do you think Holla Forums ?

Is it just a spam account or did I trigger someone?
Everyone I've followed or my few followers and all anons/trump supporters.
This bitch hasn't tweeted anything and has that many people on her account.

No fucking shit he created ISIS. He was motherfucking funding them and giving out bombs and guns like halloween candy and everyone saw it.

I'll always remember 2008 as the year the media went full retard. Social media had nowhere near the power it does today and the big cable channels were still comfortably in their role as gatekeepers, and instead of asking hard questions about Barry's past (or McCain's for that matter) they wasted an entire election talking about the most stupid, childish shit you could ever imagine. Barry's preference for orange juice over coffee was a topic of discussion on MSNBC, the GOP candidates had to answer a question from a talking snowman, and vid related happened during an actual presidential debate

MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

I think now is the time for fear.

nah only evil fucks age like that.. and all the presidents in recent memory were evil fucks. Andrew Jackson didnt leave office decrepit.

Take the green pill already :^)

is that bill murray's fucken beard?

toppest

kek

awww yisss

Here is a collection of MSM mentions and confirmations of the document since May 2015 when it came out:

CNN - archive.is/7I8DE
New York Times - archive.is/2c6vP
USA Today - archive.is/2W2sa
Fox News - archive.is/9WWsF
Breitbart - archive.is/YB88F
Huffington Post - archive.is/xcdMh
The Guardian - archive.is/TZxSR

And most importantly,
Based General Michael Flynn (currently advising Trump, possible SoD or DNI) confirming the document on Al-Jazeera:
archive.is/gpv43

is that really Michael Moore?

he looks so healthy, how did he got so damn fat?

Maybe something big is coming.

Obama probably knew he could say the truth and few of the people would believe him

The Homeland Security Secretary today said that gun control is now a national security issue.

This is a very well thought out psychological campaign that involved making a new better (more domestic) Al Queda 2.0 (with all of the attendant stories about Americans joining up), a long campaign of false news stories with Americans as perp, and now we enter a new phase blending in semi-foreign terrorists. It's going to work miracles on the brains of normies, just watch.

I was unsure where they were going after Sandy Hook but I think I'm starting to see.

Say goodbye to our rights!

That kike has a dog in this fight, is close with the Clintons, gun grabber, globalist, corrupt, it's a bullshit poll.

I'm not sure there will be an actual debate. Hillary has not been making public unscripted appearances. Furthermore, she's made extremely few appearances for a presidential candidate. Likely because her stroke has fucked her up, and she can't freestyle or be in public eye for long. According to staffers, she's since the stroke been unusually difficult to deal with (as in moreso than being her typical cunt self) and must be on pills. She laughs or cries uncontrollably for nonsensical reasons, typical of a brain-damaged person. Eerie and chilling.

Trump wins instantly. You realize that he would do nothing but call her a cowardly bitch on TV if she said no to any debates, right?

so either way you are getting a brain damaged person for a president :)

This isn't even news I thought everyone knew this. We have always armed rebels to overthrow the Russian allied dictators.

Yes, and I'm surprised I haven't read anything about him saying this other than it's considered very rude in our culture to call out someone with an ailment…except the MSM, who has questioned Trump's health and age as if that renders him unfit for presidency. Maybe Trump just isn't aware she's literally loopy, as in organic brain disorder. I dunno. Trump has said a lot of shit that had heretofore been considered ineffable, yet he's shoving the Overton window to the right. I wish I had kept sauce on the staffers' comments about her instability. I'm sure that, if it's true, it's Bill's second presidency she running for. Not that the elections have meant shit for decades, but still.

MIND BLOWN THE FUCKOUT

I know its satire but 156 IQ isn't Brain Damage

Dear god, this is terrifying. Hopefully Trump's candidacy has fucked with the effect they hoped this would have on the general population.

no it doesn't that's just a fucking joke people tell each other. please don't be a retard.

say hello to gun control, we love it here

wtf happened to Tommy Lee Jones? He was huge in the 90s.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, BOYS

Oldfag Holla Forums knows that ISIS grew out of the mercenaries hired to disrupt the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline; also, those Sunni tribal groups Bush was funding and arming, they likely formed a core of early ISIS. They took the groups they /created controlled in the area and merged them into one umbrella organization with many independent franchises in different territories. But as it grew, lots of rogue cells grew up, the organization went really diffuse, compartmentalization intensified, and now the core of ISIS don't know what the fuck all the cancerous tentacles are doing.

It's actually legit, it looks like!

I looked up the room number. That's the Capitol Hill Liason Office. state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm It's in the Russell Senate Office Building which Hilary worked in. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building

this

and this:

They used a muslim for an obvious reason. The same reason for ISIS in general. It drums up support in the US for another war in the mideast. They know Democrats and leftists hate war more than anyone else, but they also love faggots.

You make ISIS the enemy of the faggot and you get the left to be okay with killing ISIS. Now, they're walking a very thin line, because they are trying to say ISIS is bad while Islam itself is good. A lot of people see through this but a lot of them don't.

If Trump is elected. There is the possibility of working with Russia (or not) to destroy ISIS completely and help based Assad stay in power to keep a lid on things.

But if Hillary is elected, we will still go to war with ISIS but then it will shift to depose Assad.

The gun grab crowd is getting stronger. I don't see soldiers or others being okay with gun confiscation though.

I see this whole thing as getting the left to accept military intervention in Syria while at the same time pushing for gun control

"lol you conservative fuck why do you want ISIS members or potential ISIS members to have guns?"

If it was a skinhead or sandy hook/ dylan roof scenario, it would only be about a gun grab.

By having an self proclaimed ISIS member specifically target gays, it is not only a gun grab but also gets people on the left comfortable with heavier military action against ISIS, which would really just be code for attacking everything in Syria.

did he put their clips in their glocks for them OP?

She did last 11 hours in the Benghazi hearing, almost a year ago now, without any notable laughing fits or other bizarre behavior, but she was going into that knowing exactly their line of questioning and had a memorized set of responses.

Trump is unpredictable and will be constantly changing the subject and attacking her from different angles. I predict her responses will be like Rubio's famous 25 second speech that Christie ate him alive over, only it will go on and on, until they have to end the debate early due to national embarrassment.

Who would have known that this obvious slip up in his speech was accurate as fuck. They can't keep their story straight what to tell the world. It's a recurring theme.

>D. AQI, THROUGH THE SPOKESMAN OF THE ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ (ISI) ABU MUHAMMAD AL ADNANI, DECLARED THE SYRIAN REGIME AS THE SPEARHEAD OF WHAT HE IS NAMING JIBHA AL RUWAFDH (FOREFRONT OF THE SHIITES) BECAUSE OF ITS (THE SYRIAN REGIME) DECLARATION OF WAR ON THE SUNNIS. ADDITIONALLY, HE IS CALLING ON THE SUNNIS IN IRAQ, ESPECIALLY THE TRIBES IN THE BORDER REGIONS (BETWEEN IRAQ AND SYRIA), TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THE SYRIAN REGIME, REGARDING SYRIA AS AN INFIDEL REGIME FOR ITS SUPPORT TO THE INFIDEL PARTY HEZBOLLAH, AND OTHER REGIMES HE CONSIDERS DISSENTERS LIKE IRAN AND IRAQ.

Nah, she had weasels behind her that would give her stacks of paper.

Inb4 no mention in MSM.

Someone give this info to Trump.

You bastard.

Makes too much sense. But, Democrats don't hate war at all. For instance, they were the ones who shilled the War On Terror and meme'd it into existence, only distancing themselves from it and let Bush II be the fall guy later. Now I don't like Bush II at all, but the Democrats used him as a scapegoat.

Fukken this.

Kek spoke, I didn't.

The Lion should grow a mane.

Is that what the game is called?

if not whats it called

this, people tend to forget we have a massive concentration of highly intelligent anons here

glad someone's mentioning the pipelines, they seem to have gone down the memory hole

In all honesty, this will just go down the memory hole unfortunately, just like everything else.

Though I'm going to show this to my cucked liberal family and see what they think. I love watching liberals squirm.

that swirl on the lid looks more like shit than Allah, but then again…

Wouldn't be a surprise, really, if it turns out the Al-Qaeda and bin Laden went through a similar process in their rise.

I wonder how evil this guy was.

Off topic, but I want this shit to exist (or at least a hack). I would play the shit out of it.

please explain to me how they'd go about that

These are not minced words.

Do you guys use wordfilters here? I propose filtering "if" to "if if if"

Fuck off back to cuckchan

come one now, an "okie doke" wordfilter would be pretty funny

bump

bu-mp keke sticky this

The more I think about this, the more angles I can see.

The effect Donald Trump is going to have, for example, is something I don't think (((they))) ever accounted for.

Sure, most people probably wouldn't have a problem with knocking out ISIS, but most people, or at least, an increasingly large number of people, would like to be on good terms with Russia. And, most people would probably violently oppose a gun grab.

There's a screen capped post floating around (I'm on mobile and I don't have it on my phone, unfortunately) that says the US government conducted research that shows 30% of the population would participate in a revolt (with only 10% being needed, historically, for a successful one). I'll bet that number is higher now. And even if we couldn't count on the support of military defectors, 30%+ of the US population is a shitload of people with a shitload of guns, who are all fighting, guerilla style, across hundreds of miles of difficult terrain and choke points.

So, in my estimation, the government would be spreading themselves pretty thin, if that's the plan - using a war in the mid east to cover up a gun grab. They'd almost be setting themselves up for failure.

Either, this wasn't actually a false flag and Hillary and the Dems are fucked, or, it was a false flag, and now, due to their own arrogance, stubbornness, and sheer incompetence, the entire political establishment is fucked.

I'm sure there's a lot more to all of this, but the rest of this year is going to be a hell of a ride.

Some Google results are saying this was a slip-up. I don't know if that's damage control though. How old is the press release?

Jesus Christ, block it if it feels suspicious to you, it's probably just a spambot, though.

There was an article about it on globalresearch.ca way way back on 4/pol/ that laid the whole phony Syrian resistance shit bare. Also the BritAm email leaks talking about a false flag gas attack went down the old memory whole.

What memory hole? There are always anonbro's who save it all and make collages.

just pure coincidence r-right guise?

Fucking civies.

Step it up Holla Forums

Step it up Holla Forums

What do dogs mean by this?

but why tho

Like a true American my friend, with the biggest loudest and most badass gun he can find

confirmed Trump CCs a fuckin .44 Mag

SPREAD THIS SHIT

So I've made a file that crashes palemoon, and possibly firefox.

Shit.

ya nigger, palemoon aint loadin that shit

t. ddrunk user

Just in case anyone wants to know what making a pact with the devil looks like.

ITS PURE COINCIDENCE YOU FUCKING STUPID GOYS

Its so cute

they don't give a fuck

in fact they laugh at how easy it is to control normies

thats advanced faggotry

This should work.

SPREAD THIS

Not an american but i cant wait for the election to kick off properly. Trump is going to nuke my sides.

The only way trump doesnt become president is if hes assasinated. Would anything beyond riots happen if he was snuffed out? Would it be a civil war tier happening?

There is no way of knowing what his death could unveil.

I'm firmly in the belief that this year either ends with America being on the path to greatness or in complete civil war.

Hold on to your pants.

I SURE AS FUCK KNOW WHAT IT WOULD UNVIEL

A FUCKING BOMBING OF MY LOCAL SINIGAUG AND THE REGIONAL FEDERAL RESERVE BRANCH MOTHER FUCKERS

FUCK YOU FBI

IMPLYING IM NOT BEHIND SEVEN FUCKING FLIGHT PLANS

I WISGH THEY WOULD TRY SOMETHING AS FUCKING RETARDED AS THAT

YOU WANNA GO BRO

OM' ON YA FAGGOT

kek

I think you maybe right

What would happen to the republican candidate if trump dies? Would it pass to cruz?

If Trump were to actually die, it would set off a chain reaction. His death would confirm everything he's been saying this election season, and would swing moderates from the dems to his side postmortem.

Basically, killing Trump is what starts Civil War 2.0. I think the establishment knows this, so killing him is not an option.

Unless you are preparing for a civil war. Guess why nearly all world media are against Trump? Or why there are many (((democracy initiative))) groups with the aim of "fixing" American democracy?

Because it's their only option. As I said, killing Trump only makes him a martyr, and confirms what he's been saying. The media has to try and discredit Trump as hard as they can for that reason.

To be fair, those have been around for a while before this election season.

BTW, I recently learned that the reason Obama called it "ISIL" instead of ISIS or Daesh was because if he got Levant in there, that borders Turkey, and that may help engage NATO.

Didn't work, not even after the Russian jet was shot down, because people saw through it.

(chekkkd)
Replace "disinfo" with "okey doke"
Mods pls do^

What happens? No-one will talk about it and one who brings it up will be seen as a typical conspiracy theorist. Sigh.

That was pretty intense too, but go further back.

2004. The John Kerry convention. I remember this because I was moving and my cable was just hooked up. The usual speeches started, war sux, Bush=Hitler and the usual, when this unknown state senator from Illinois starts being billboarded, gives a meh speech which is pumped relentlessly in the news cycle.

All the while I'm thinking "so this must be the black guy for next time to piss off Hillary." Called it.

Yeah, I was catching up this morning and fucking cheerios went everywhere.

I'd pay good money to watch.

Hillary for rope, WHEN?

there is a time lag of a few days on these things, next update or two will be interesting.

I heard that when the newly-elected Obama came out of his first national security meeting (where he's told of all the credible threats to the US), he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

IT'S HAPPENING NIGGERS

ORIGINAL VIDEO
0x0.st/TsR.mp4

HAVE FUN SPREADING THIS

Hilldawg on suicide watch when?

HE DIDNT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, HE JUST FUCKING WENT FOR IT.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, THEY CAN'T IGNORE IT NOW

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Reminds me of the post similar to that one about which type of post civil war warlords posed the biggest issue to the state. iirc it was some racist trucker archetype in the midwest.

Why is this even stickied?

This is just "the enemey of my enemy is my friend" politicking. This is barely a scandal. It's to prevent puting Amercian troops on the ground.

This thread is dumb adn shouldn't be stickied.

What Trump is implying is much deeper, more subtle, sinister

Trump is implying that the West, white guilt, and white civilization 'has it coming' and deserve what they are getting. Whether it be our ethnicities being bread out with mixing, our communities being flooed with the brown hoardes, or our areas being dealt death through terror, in Obama's conscience he feels this is justified and privately sides with them than with "America"

did they seriously make a bot that spams "delete your account" on his twitter feed?

is it supposed to be funny or what?

It's good if they start spamming it. It will make them look desperate like pic related

HAHAHAH DRUMPF BTFO WHAT A COMEBACK. "DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT" WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
This is what retards believe

What are you talking about goy? These are true americans who are simply spreading Hillary Clinton's sick burn XDDD

Shill somewhere else, Schlomo. This is concrete evidence that Obama and Clinton manufactured ISIS and Shillary committed perjury in her Benghazi testimony saying she wasn't aware of arms shipments to Libya.

I'm amazed that there exist people that consider the delete your account shit to be something brilliant.
Holy shit please someone nuke me.

Clearly not a botnet with some outsourced fuckhead sitting there watching it post. Never ever.

:^)

Based kike implemented paycheck withholding. Now the govt is free to choose how much money you get in your paycheck.

There are no based kikes, user.

so is "conspiracy site" just a code word for "says things I don't agree with"?

These people are acting as if Breitbart isn't an accredited news source which is crazy because they been around far longer than most of the shit they source.

Pretty much. I was in an argument about Islam yesterday and quoted extensively from the Quran, but since I linked a website they didn't like, it was all just "internet conspiracy bullshit".

We're past the point of peaceful discourse with these people. There will be an ideological purge within the next decade. The best part is that they may start it themselves, and only then realize that the whole country is fed up with them and they don't have any guns.

Remove the log out the end.

Because then you could post it everywhere without ratting out Holla Forums

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

This pdf, which it links to in the breitbart story is a obvious secret governmental cable being sent in clear text email (absolutely retarded practice). The part where a senior DIA intelligence person makes their own interpretation and or recommendation is censored out. The intelligence is real. Anyone who discredits this is a obvious shill.

Liberals are literally just vehicles that parrot whatever the state government wants them to say.

They're utterly mindless. Brainwashed drones in the very literal sense.

I don't even know if it's possible to fix them.

listen to he is correct.

SHIIIIEEEET

Goddamn look at this sad retard having a mental breakdown
HAHAHAAHHAH

Through him, people finally had enough. He is the breath that killed the "old" USA

Holla Forums knew all this ages ago, and posted it here routinely.
Nice to have official acknowledgement of the fact that Holla Forums is always right, though.

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

BUCKLE THE FUCK UP

I'm 100% sure this was intended, everything at a (presidential) photoshoot is absolutely supposed to be there

It's part of the shop, Anons. It's supposed to be symbolic.

Finn is the worst character in the movie.
They literally could have cut him out of the script and only have had to make minor changes.

Maybe they plan to make him more relevant in the sequels, but in that case they should have just introduced him later and given him more than five minutes of screen-time to come to the decision to betray everything he's ever known.

I don't know why people judge others by their moral values and personality rather than their true potential to be a leader. Its killing me on the inside.

This is Trumps tactical nuke for the late game, the prospect of it being possible and Trump being the kind of guy to do it makes me moist

Niggers have always been afraid of ghosts.

Yes, Tom the warlord. I have that somewhere and funny, I have been thinking a lot about Tom over the past few days and where he would set up in New England.

Just lemmings following the next big trend. They are the same people that put the paris flag as their goybook profile picture and think the "Drumpf" skit is the funniest thing like, ever.

Looks like Obama has encountered a bit of a dilemma

Amazing this motherfucker created ISIS, then won't criticize ISIS when they kill 49 Americans in Orlando, he won't even say the word Islam.

Astounding, isn't it?

Yeah, but obama's not black.

He's a sand nigger.

OH MY GOD HE DID IT

Hillarys emails show they are trying to take down Assad for Israel because doing so weakens Iran. In this way Iran has less power to negotiate it's nuclear arms production.

Still the American media sheep are so dishonest, they don't even question this. Attacking Assad is just accepted as the right thing to do.

Obango, Hillary and McCain created ISIS for this purpose, not only leading to the horrific massacres we have all seen, but causing the destruction of Europe.

The Bush family is also responsible for this. All of our politicians are slaves of Israel.

I wish Trump would call out Americas submission to Israel.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Holy shit it's real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280

Post it when you find it. Its always a good read

WHAT THE FUCK???

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Clinton cut welfare more than reagan did but there was no big news story about it. Also Clinton only kicked white folks off welfare no blacks or hispanics.

3spooky5me

this is it

All right wing opinions are interpreted as trolling, hence right wing news sources are fake, insincere, and only intended to make the left upset.

Top kek. When did real life turn into a spy novel.

SPICY MEATBALL

Perhaps once he's in office. Maybe he's saving that particular bombshell for his second election?

TRUMP RALLY IN ATLANTA SOON

GET IN HERE FAGS

Holy fuck! Look at all the msgs with the exact same phrase. Hillary bots are out in force.

More fuel for the train guys! Spread it! Saudi Prince admits to funding 20% of Shillary's campaign. Major violation!!!
archive.is/gNoWn

I never thought I'd get to see a nuclear bomb go off from a safe distance in-person, either somehow never having the happening come in my lifetime or having it end me before I could know what was going on, but this must be what it's like to finally see it occur.

The first bomb's gone off, verbal rather than physical, and far more destructive than any physical variant.

u callin me a shill pal?

Underrated post.

I don't think he is. Scroll down on trumps Twitter comments. Full on bot warfare.

It's funny how much shitlibs fall back on pointless snarky remarks when their ideology is in the toilet.

Referencing the bots responding to his tweet, not on here. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

Holy shit, also mid tier lel with this reply

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Kek

Thought I had it, but unless I misfiled it I don't have it either. Found these though.

This. Only rope now.

Holy fuck it's real

God help us all

Emperor Trump edition

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I got you, familia.

How the fuck did he get away with this?

we already knew tha

vid related.

the "moderate" syrian rebels you heard so much talking about.t

I am tired of Holla Forums always being right though

the deal with iran.
and some trolling on nuttin yahoo.

but that doesn't even start making his presidency worth it.

They were kind of shocked to learn this.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE!

(checked and witnessed)
OBONGO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Thread theme

Yeah, well, Palpatine didn't look too good after a few years.

Wew

Danke

wew

Checked post and time. Underrated post.

You know, I've never collected unemployment or welfare because it was just easier to get a new job or sell shit than to deal with the tards in government.

im holding on to my dick whats going down fam

well if you listened to the video, you would understand moore has no concept of responsibility, no one controlled his eating habits for him so he ate himself in a massive land whale

friedman was arguing the idea of personal responsibility and freedom to determine ones own risks, which clearly moore has no grasp of

moore just wanted to cry "evil corporation"

moore would eat himself into a diabetic coma and when he wakes up blame the evil corporations for making the 10 million cheeseburgers he inhaled

you can't use logic against these people, they are simply bereft of it

People like Moore have an incredibly hard time with the concept of "buyer beware", and the fact that people get into the business world to make money.

Like you said, instead of accepting responsibility, they cry for regulations from the government and cry that "XYZ Corp" is Satan incarnate.

I generally don't like to have a go at someone's appearance but in the case of Moore it's incredibly instructive.

Not an ounce of control over his own life, with an accompanying obsession with micromanaging the lives of others. Bill Maher is sort of the polar opposite, a multi-millionaire who looks like a frail, sickly old man that a stiff breeze could knock over.

old meme from cuckchan i still have

Twitter bots are all saying "Delete you account" and "this is a conspiracy theory! Therefore automatically wrong!" He should put up the two vides (combines) where Obama says they're funding ISIL which then changed its name to ISIS.

OH SHIT SON

Someone do this and tweet it to him.

ITS BUSHES FAULT OBAMA'S BEEN TRYING TO FIX IT BUT THE MOTHERFUCKING REPUBLICANS KEEP BLOCKING HIM

He had a majority democrats when he got in office and still dropped the ball his first term. That argument doesn't work.

*cough*coubullshitgh*cough**

Seven years into his presidency and I still hear that it's bushes fault on the regular from DildoDemocrats.. I believe I've heard it from General Buttnaked himself on the state of the economy a few weeks ago, too.

Whenever the democrats criticise him, Trump should just reply that it's all bushes fault. :^)

Will king nigger Got punishment finally ? I knowed that he is enemy hidden for one of USA people. Fuck him in the ass. Or maybe not, he like it.

No he wont. But this should embolden the true right and wake up many more people.

it's common, twitter is a breeding ground for bots and data mining, i have a shitton of similar accounts following me, honestly too many to block them all, or to be sure theyre all non legit, i also get added to lists quiet often, especially if tweet something on a hashtag i get added or followed a lot more.

it's a twitter norm honestly

I want to fuck Tomoko so bad

of course he does, he is a filthy mudslime after all

repetition of training of Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

So if Trump loses, will there be blood in the streets?

I cant imagine people waiting another 4 years of this, just with a president with a vagina

proof?

If this is true, why aren't the other networks reporting it?

Yeah, no doubt, but the normies aren't going to listen unless it's on CNN.

Am I still crazy for a year+ ago having started to asser that Obongo was the leader of ISIS?

I wouldn't be against civil war.

Because you and these other idiots

are not capable of discovering or remembering anything unless it is broadcast to you on all stations for months. Yet, you are permitted to vote.

That Obama clip and this knowledge has been around for years. Years. As excited as you feel right now, unless Trump or someone else arranges this info to be pounded through your thick skulls and into the peanuts you call your brains, you'll forget it again. You aren't human.

I would start it myself and am currently aware of at least 4 different groups in just my little region of the US with plans to stop a nonTrump presidency.

ib4: "hi FBI"

madman.

Lurker here. I know it's an open secret that Obama and Clinton have supported Al Qaeda and various spinoffs in Syria and Libya, however I don't see where this document actually proves he's supporting ISIS. Al Qaeda is just as bad, so I'm not defending him, I just don't see it. Can someone explain it to me? The most I can see is that it implies they wanted a sectarian conflict in Syria… and Nusra and Sham are more useful to them for that than ISIS.

certified vintage dank

WTF THE RABBIT HOLE NEVER ENDS

OMAR WAS IN A MOVIE

streamable.com/vmgj

WHAT THE FUCK

imdb.com/title/tt3004140/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

He was in two movies.

That's why we need whites to move northwest. When civil war breaks out you will have to options either you will already be here and ready to fight with other whites or you will be FLEEING TO THE NORTHWEST.

You guys might want to stop posting here and start scrolling through the front page, we're being raided I think. One guy has just written a bunch about American multiculturalism being a positive.

Ah for fucks sake, I thought we were safe.

They've been raiding 4cuck and plebbit all day, now they've moved to here? Fuck.

We are definitely being raided. Battle stations, lads.

If these fellows want a fight, we won't disappoint them.

we're perpetually being shilled and raided, what else is new?

The scale of it.

zd

so was it false flag?
or better yet, is Omar really dead?

Underrated trips.

hey psst
archive.is/6x3nL
libertywritersnews.com/2016/06/media-coverup-flordia-imam-gave-sick-kill-gays-order-5-days-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

good goy islam

Grew up in a liberal family in NYC

I voted for Obama in 2012. I am so sorry.

Fuck off KIKE, enclaves are where civilizations go to die. We will retake what is ours and cleanse the lands of the jew filth.

I'm there with you lad.

daily reminder to check 8ch.pl/amnat/

You must not understand how big the northwest front will be. It's not an "enclave" it's a nation.

Surrendering any land is unacceptable. Part of what makes the US so powerful is its lack of land borders to hostile nations.
Not only should no land be lost, but Canada and Mexico should be neutralized if hostile culture festers too deeply.

The land must be cleansed and purified.

You haven't learned the lesson of South Africa.

Or Rhodesia.

how does emigrating there work out as a white euro? (yeah really white)
they say it's a pain in the ass for westerners to the USA
i just dropped an oregonese gf… silly me right

That's… odd.

Who benefits?

What is going on?

Can we get him in the best supporting actors list?

We're being raided by the same people that raid 4chan right now.

This explains the poor quality arguments I've been seeing. Appeals to emotion and attempts to plant seeds of doubt are all they have.

Take a look at the catalogue, we have around five 'BASED BLACKS' threads being shilled right now.

You know that screenshot is about homos raiding Holla Forums, not blacks, right?

ie pic related

VOTE FOR TRUMP OR THE TERRORISTS WIN!!!

FOR

TRUMP

OR

THE

TERRORISTS

WIN!!!

They spam "bbc" memes

1) because it promotes homosexuality (cock fetish)

2) it gets the "lil whyte bois" riled up posting about penises instead of politics

3.) it promotes the "white cock is good cock" mentality, where if you remove extraneous words is boils down to "cock is good" mentality

dude its just part of the homo agenda

they want you to become black-cock phobic so you immerse yourself in a world of white cock to compensate. but you're missing the point: you're focusing on cocks

why do you think the "trap" fetish is so popular. supposedly like 50% of Holla Forums "isn't gay" but "faps to traps". why? well maybe they're not fags, so they wanna fuck women. but they're also obsessed with white dicks, so they fap to girly white boys with dicks.

Either way it's fucking spam

this just escalates to white boys fapping to girl white boys with dicks, to feeling girly and insecure because they don't have the "BBC," so then they start to fantasize about BEING the girly white boy with a dick who takes white cock only cuz he's 14/88 cute trap etc

one more reason to cease masturbation

do you seriously think a bunch of hood niggers are sitting around spamming dicks on an imageboard all day

its obviously white fags

Fresh OC for the occasion

Also I'll add that the trap phenomenon has nothing to do with "masturbating to white dicks" and everything to do with a vocal minority of social outcasts who never got women and don't fill the role of a man. Where would such a person turn to feel they had security and purpose? Another man, perhaps.

They're the result of social retardation.

there aren't that many blacks and i really don't think the ones that are semi-redpilled enough to post are spamming dicks

in all the world there are probably a few who are, but i guarantee that the vast majority of cuckporn spam is white faggots and jews

lots of people are social outcasts but not every social outcast starts fapping to traps. it has a LOT to do with masturbating to white dicks, in fact fapping to traps has everything to do with fapping to white dicks

kek. nice.

Something just occurred to me.
If obama really does have a chance to try martial law, this will be the second time russia has protected the usa during a civil war.

nice thumbnail fagit

Oh okay so that's your deficiency you're delusional.

i dont think it's normal, just hot
on paper
in reality i find IR couples gross and offputting
and i stare at the bitch with a strong "wtf why would she do that, what's wrong with her" vibe

citation needed

Please commit suicide immediately, you fucking traitor.

I do the same. Block all obvious fake profiles, bots, and even the shitty normalfag that somehow comes across my twatter.

me too

Which TMNT specifically?

Islam is a religion of peace

if they wanted to kill you they would've earlier, there's literally billions of them, it'd be a never ending war with you.

This election has exposed just really how much evil and deception there is in this world. Almost everything is a lie. They pretend there are competing interests, but the second someone comes along that doesn't go with the narrative, they all unite.

Satan rules this world. The Kingdom of Heaven can't come soon enough. A thousand year kingdom of Christ, where these degenerate deception-peddlers burn forever in the lake of fire where they belong.

You seriously think that all fags, kikes, niggers, spics, and other degenerates are going to just leave? Or do you think that they are ALL going to be killed off?

I am not defeatist or being negative but the FACT is that it is too late. Now we have a plan.

You know, I've been seeing a lot of FEMA emergency broadcast tests lately here in the NW for washington, oregon, idaho, and montana.

I think we are living in a meme. I'm not sure if we were born here, but it be what it be

yeah, tell me something i don't know

frankly it'd be easier if we were at war with all islam. We'd just glass the middle east, africa and anywhere else necessary.

…tf

As time goes on, this shooting is making less and less sense. What in the world.

Actually only the Sunnis want to kill you, the Shia just want to be left alone. The only reason they're in Syria and Iraq is because the Jew have stirred up so much shit they couldn't avoid the problem any longer.

gittoes.com/love-city-jalalabad-wins-best-documentary-and-most-socially-relevant-at-winter-film-awards-2015-indie-film-festival/

Wait, wait, wait. What about our allies? Would Canada not send troops down to fight on the government's side? Would the UK not try and help the government? I'm honestly asking for opinions here.

Also: a civil war sounds like a huge headache and a nightmare for everyone. I feel like it really isn't in the cards for either side.

archive.is/UslXv

Yep, not surprised one bit actually.

i'm at a loss for words

Somehow I don't find this surprising, just really fucking sad.

TRUMP 2016

why live

-_-

iframe width="560" height="315" src="youtube.com/embed/x9GFPrd6bjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Fuck OFF

Back to wherever you came from.

Namefags belong in the >>>/oven/

i don't know what the fuck is going on anymore

But how many are children? How many are elderly? How many are "Muslims" in a superficial sense (like "Christians" who have never picked up a bible outside of their once a year visit to church)?

And there are one billion of them. Spread across the entire planet. They aren't an organized group, and the various denominations of Islam have so much in-fighting that they could never coordinate at the levels you're implying would be possible.

I don't think every follower of Islam is violent or evil, but I do think that Islam - as a religion - is obviously not peaceful. I think MOST major world religions have issues with violence and intolerance, but a lot of people following those to the letter still wouldn't be as dangerous as a lot of people following Islam to the letter.

I don't hate Muslims, but I think Islam is in need of serious modernization and reform. They need someone like Martin Luther to take a stand and demand some permanent, lasting changes. Otherwise it is incompatible with Western ideas and Democracy.

Also, you're so obviously a shill that it hurts.

Quit using shit browsers den

Bleach is a useful alternative to water, according to some sources.

Carbon dioxide can technically be inhaled.

Mass starvation. Problem solved.

Look what I found.

Globalist semites are probably trying to gun grab before the economy shits itself.

Thanx a lot !

It's fucking ogre.

Lmao, I was confused too…

Wow, That's Gold, Thanx !

You are not welcome here

Why ?

Lurk moar, newfriend.

"Advocacy work" = talking Clinton into dropping the FBI investigation of Omar and preventing investigation of the Orlando mosque where Omar and a Syrian suicide bomber congregated, and where the Imam told people to kill the gays. It all makes sense now.

Spread this like wildfire.

You clearly don't get it.

You don't understand the culture here. You haven't used imageboards before. This is not the board you should start with.

Do what most people do and browse - DO NOT POST, JUST BROWSE - Holla Forums for a few weeks. Then find a board relevant to your interests and browse - DO NOT POST - for a few more weeks. THEN - having observed how we do things - make a post or two.

It's called lurking. You need to lurk more.

You stupid fuck.

Oh, and we aren't a click farm. If you were trying to post that clickbait video just to farm views, then fuck right off.

You can grow any part of a human from stem cells. Its why the kikes want foreskins so badly, its the only real source of them outside of abortions.

The golems always need replacement parts.

Aren't they the same group that Rambo fought with?

Anyone?

You mean there are people still in doubt that he's a mudsie?

The Obama administration and Clinton State Department supported AL Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) in order to overthrow the Assad regime in Syria. The Syrian civil war created a climate favorable to Sunni unification, which resulted in ISIS. One of the largest and most influential groups at play here, was AQI, which ended up making up a large portion of ISIS, as evidenced by a former AQI spokesman becoming an ISIS spokesman.

The government didn't aid ISIS directly, but they supported the group that eventually became ISIS, and in doing so created favorable conditions for the emergence of ISIS.

Does that help?

How fucking stupid are you? It's always been the same cunts in Mosul. They just did 3 fucking name changes for branding essentially haha. You must be a fucking shill whose come here to lie and generally shit on things because this basic bitch shit that is well known.

Was confirmed that that photo was taken in April. So he visited John Kerry, not Clinton. Still collusion, though. I hate to say false flag, but with the BLM protesting during the gay funerals, it's like they're pushing people towards Trump.

The question is why. Either candidate that wins will face the most fractured nation yet. Long term, the US gives up its guns and becomes a serfdom, or we go full reich and conquer North America, with the Amero plan being scrapped to continue with US dollars.

This one is just smoke and mirrors, but confirms once again that Washington is corrupt.

So I'm lying, but what I'm saying is not only basic fact, but well known basic fact. Makes sense.

The person I was replying to was asking for an explanation of how the memo shows the Obama administration supporting ISIS - basically an explanation of the memo itself. That's what I gave him.

What I don't understand is why you'd be so hostile toward something so innocent.

Exposed the comintern

you were just too autistic to notice

Nignog, it (Islam) needs to be eradicated entirely! Yes, totally eradicated!

iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/

Wish I had some more Obama stuff on this computer. Oh well.

Oh shit famiglia!!

Can't imagine that's what he meant.

Here's a better version

This isn't playing for me.

The dune coon has a bushier 'stache

You trying to scam all H'whites into going to a land that will be destroyed from a volcano? You jews trying to play the long con to get rid of all H'whites resisting your plans in one spot?

Better united and sovereign than spread apart in a continent that's no longer ours.

Also, unlike niggers/Canadians White people can deal with natural disasters. Hell, say the volcano erupts in the 22nd Century. Northwest White people might be able to take disorganized chunks of the then Spic/nigger-USA for new territory to relocate to.

But what about Milo just openly denouncing Muslims and saying 'we don't have a gun problem we have a muslim problem'. I mean, for the most part he's the same as that crowder guy but I quite enjoyed the fact he did that publicly even with all the death threats.

ISIS, ISIL and Daesh are all seperate things.

Read up on ibn Khalid

you can buy a crate of those for one camel

I like black chicks

Go to bed Bill Gates, ur drunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Well that's that.

Him being a mudslime actually explains pretty much everything he's done over the past years.

There is only One God and Jesus is his prophet

This kike bullshit needs to be shut down. Normalfags use this as a sort of SJW bible.

Canada would probably have its own Civil war.

He's a Jew.

Semites are semites user. :^)

Obongo's mother is…

In fact, gues her ethnicity.

Assuming by "Afghanistan" they don't mean Afghan ghetto in Britain, did anyone survive this?

america has been supporting islamists since atleast the 80s

Its about context over content. If the media pushes it so that it seems like the population thinks trump is a retard and shillary is the only sane vote, then people will vote for her out of the sub conscious need to be socially and mentally satisfactory in the eyes of each other. Media is constantly using humanities natural urges against them.

All the dirt on hillary is just content that everyone can simply brush aside with a "well, everyone in the political business is dirty". Seriously, our population is fucked in the head.

because Oprah just endorse Cuntlery….and she was suppose to hate her, but MUH GLASS CEILING FOR WOMYN

King Nig only got in because he's half-honky.

King Nig only got in because he's a mulatto.

Propaganda Psychosis.

it is happening

I recognize his face, he made some extremely based videos that were posted here about a year ago, who is he?