I'M IN TROUBLE, HELP ME GUYS

Hey Holla Forums,
I'm searching for an email site like yahoo, gmail, outlook, etc… that offers a long sound alert or a sound that I can change to long one when I receive a new massage,,,,
FUCK YAHOO,GMAIL AND OUTLOOK, FUCKING USELESS DESKTOP NOTIFICATIONS THAT NOBODY HEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

akk.li/pics/anne.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STFU AND HELP

end your life

WHY BITCH?

BECAUSE YOU A NIGGUH

fuck off

HAHAHA

WHY???

saasda

Just fucking use a email client, idiot.

Welcome to Holla Forums, please leave or stop being a fucking retard.

asdagg

You are obviously a normalfag. Please ask your facebook friends to help you. Alternatively, you can Google "exit bag".

who cares?
just help without fucking say anything bitchhhhh

im trying it

Look, I'm gonna make it fucking crystal for a brain damaged son of a retard like you.

Leave.
Leave this fucking site, you are bringing fucking NOTHING of value to it and not a single person wants you here. Your English is shitty, you're making cancer threads, you're using normalfag terms and lingo, you're posting stupid questions and making a thread about it and you keep bumping your retarded thread.
Go back to reddit, halfchan or whatever else shithole you came from.

hahaahahhaahhaahahahahahahhaa im glad that i made u mad bitttch

thank you baby

try here:
akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

I hope the admins of Holla Forums and every other board you post in ban you. People like you are the downfall of every chan board.

hahahahahahahahaha oneday i will place my big dick into ur mothers big pussy, pussy

I wonder of how large mass of autism this person contains all for the need of attention

A shame that he doesn't kill himself so the society will have 1 less pest

Fuck off, newfriend. Stop LARPing as a nigger, too.

people have a surprising amount of yellow inside them