en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Constitution_is_not_a_suicide_pact
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465953183385-3.png
archive.is/cIUPx
archive.is/w0A4U
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI
fosscad.org/fc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this fuck even has the balls to start his article with an appeal to authority fallacy.

Apparently he doesn't know much to teach, otherwise he would know the government can't repeal any amendments in the Bill of Rights

TIME TO GET HIS TENURE REVOKED

This may be the start of the next civil war.

The Constitution is shit.

It doesn't demand homogeneity.

Time for something new.

(((Cohen))) Wasnt the gun ban in Turner Diaries literally the Cohen law?

I really wish the left would pick one here, because you can't have it both ways.

I have no idea, (((cohen))) is a pretty common jew name, but possibly it certainly isn't pure coincidence

I love the leftist argument that these guns didn't exist when the Constitution was written and therefore it doesn't apply. If we used that same logic on the Federal government, 99% of the departments/agencies would be obliterated because they were in the Constitution when it was written. I won't even get started with the implications on the 1st and other rights.

weren't*

Always ironic that that libshits want to take guns, but they'll have to use guns to take them.

Gun control is the most reactionary policy I can think of

You know what they used to have in 1791 as well? FUCKING CANNONS.

I saw this comment posted on another article discussing "compromising" with leftists and took a screenshot, shit was pretty based because he's right, compromise requires the left has something we want, and in this case they have nothing.

Fuck it, lets go after the 1st.

The founders never intended for there to be free speech in any form other than verbal speech, and only for registered journalists to have the freedom in the written word.

Two can play this game. Lets fucking do it.

I just checked it was the Cohen Act.

yfw Turner Diaries is prophecy.

How much damage would a canon fired into a crowd do? Could you imagine someone rolling up in a long van with canons lined up like "GIVE THEM A BROADSIDE"

They have the free speech on the internet and I want them to give that up.

It is a danger to this country. Look at what happens when gullible people listen to them, you get a wasteland like California.

Allowing a dumbass to address literally the entire nation by the press of a button was a force the founders never could have foreseen and never would have intended to be given to SJWs.

I'll agree to mag capacity limits if they agree to stop posting every stupid idea they have on twatter or huffypo

Do they really believe that a group of inventors wouldn't posses the thought that new methods of fire power would be invented. How degrading to the Founding Fathers.

The comments on that article are bretty good, like this one

accckhtually, one of the main concerns of the framing of the constitution and voting, waas that the country would descend into mindless identity politics, pandering to the most immediate expediencies with no thought of consequences

based Bruce

Bruce knows what is best in life.

TL;DR:

Fuck off, Nazi.

That is a sweet-ass rifle, and I would be proud to own one.

If only it were possible to demonstrate that the repeal of the 2nd amendment wouldn't make things safer for these people.

.46 caliber at 150 yards? Thats gunna hurt when it hits.

I thought we could, with cities where gun laws are restrictive yet there is still a high crime rate, stabbings in Paris suburbs, and other, similar things.

Bongfag here. Isn't the whole point of the 2nd amendment to give citizens protection in case the gubmint goes FUBAR? Give the insane power of the US military, surely the 2nd amendment is more relevant now than it ever has been?

Right to bear arms is more of a protection for the people against the state than people against people…or am I completely out of line?

It was an air powered rifle, so I think it would just pucker out by then

No, you're right on the nose.

I'd like to have Bruce as a neighbor

It says it was effective at 150. Imma try to dig up the specs.

Or DC, Chiraq, all of Commiefornia, etc

Well at least they're calling for it openly.

If they fought us legally rather than through subversion this would be a much easier fight.

all it takes is a gallon or 2 of well placed gasoline

It's an air rifle? That's disappointing. Oh well, at least they had the right idea.

Jesus Christ Austria.

That's what I thought the (((author))) of this was going to mention when he said that the 2nd Amendment was a suicide pact. But no, he went to the dumbest thing possible and said that everyone armed will shoot everyone else who is armed like some battle royal bullshit.

Theses people

Suicide pact is just lawyer jargon that he uses to dog whistle to other constitutional nerds.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Constitution_is_not_a_suicide_pact

Pretty impressive.

ITS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DEPORT 10million PEOPLE

WE CAN TOTALLY CONFISCATE 300 million GUNS

I hope they try. Let's get this shit over with. Time for a reset

100 yards with 20 mph winds putting holes in a steel hydrogen tank would fuck up the flesh. It ain't ar velocity but it'll fuck you up.

Holla Forums is always right

Mexico
El salvador
Brazil

they dont count for liberals apparently, because 3rd world shitholes dont exist in liberal gun statistics, they conveniently say "America has the worst gun murders of any 1st world nation"
they blatantly avoid calling out how racist or nationalist that is (or whatever made up bullshit word they call it)

Thomas Jefferson gave Lewis and Clark two of them to use on their expedition.

>media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1465953183385-3.png

Eye opener

Fucking based Ted. Watching his show when I was around 12 or so sparked my first interest in guns.

OY VEY

It's in the preamble, my man.

i swear the meme about jews being incapable of long term planning is 99% true. jewboy, what have you done to yourself and your family?

The best of times.

That's exactly the intent of the Founders. Everything else is secondary.

I'm gonna shill this again since it's relevant:

FOSSCAD is a decentralized group of people interested in making guns (including but not limited to 3D printed parts). We need more people, both designers and builders. Our group is absolutely undersized, and with shit like this it's clear that we need to focus our efforts on making guns available to people.

Our IRC channel is at:
IRC server: oftc.net
Channel: #FOSSCAD

Well They use the remark that the founding fathers wouldn't of created the 2nd if they knew about today's Weapons
Anyone who knows the point of the 2nd knows that the 2nd would include Nukes if they knew about them

Come on you nerd autists, you're our last savior. Design us some fosscad 3D printed guns.

Do you guys have any manuals for machining all the parts from materials? I mean from raw material -> completed gun + minimal tools required

kek.

You really think they wouldn't come after you first amenment too?

As a European, I'm convinced you only have the 1st because of the 2nd. No one could convince a policeman to break down your door at 3am over a tweet if there was a chance of him catching a bullet in the face as he went in.

Are you guys going to get professional or are you going to continue to have babyish 'I haz cat' crap on your website?

The 2nd was designed to protect all the other rights, you don't have to be "convinced" about it, that was the intent. It's the insurance amendment against tyranny.

Founders may not have been successful in preventing the expansion of government to the shit show we have now, but they damn sure nailed the insurance policy.

THE CHUTZPAH!!!

The second amendment allowed citizens to own guns as powerful as anything the military had. If AR-15s had been invented before then, the amendment would have been exactly the same because people back then weren't fucking pussies.

Girandoni Air Rifle, Nock Gun, Roman candle style staged muskets, and an official letter of marque permitting private ownership of cannons, all available during the writing of the Second Amendment, and the founding fathers were all well aware of them.

(((Cohen))), unsurprisingly, has no idea what he's talking about.

geddim bruce

Or he does, and chooses to frame historic events for Jewish benefit.

Not surprising.

Fucking Jews.

We only have the 1st because of the 2nd. The people calling for the removal of the 2nd have forgotten this so I want to remind them by asking for their 1st amendment rights in trade for giving up my 2nd amendment rights.

Doesn't work that way here. Paramilitary does the raid, You are outgunned 20x and only an idiot would try to fight back.

Either way, it looks like they took the article down. People must have been blowing him the fuck out in the comments.

I can't find it anywhere other than the archive.

Asking that they drop the weebshit and act in a manner so that they will be respected, the same manner the rest of the entire fucking business world acts in is not autistic.

Here's another from a nigger leftist out today:

Assault Weapons Must Be Banned

archive.is/cIUPx

Pure coincidence that they running talking points all match?

Good thing there are redpilled normalfags appearing more often.

that the*

lol, you sure are

Never mind that. The concept of the Belton Flintock dates back to 1777. This was a fully automatic musket, firing several shots with a single trigger pull.

Wether or not the weapon was ever made to work is unknown, but the concept was there, and one can sure bet that when the second ammendment was being drafted, they would have concluded a working and eliable version of such a weapon would eventually be made.

Anyone on here know about swords and shit? How many people could a trained swordsman kill in a club?

And letters of marque were enumerated for Congress to issue in Article I

We should trade decriminalization of pot on Federal level so we can abolish the NFA gun laws.

Imagine cheap 50bmg ammo because people need it for machine guns.

I teach the Constitution for a living. I revere the document when it is used to further social justice and make our country a more inclusive one. I admire the Founders for establishing a representative democracy that has survived for over two centuries.

The Thirteenth Amendment needs to be repealed because it is outdated, a threat to liberty and a suicide pact. When the Thirteenth Amendment was adopted in 1865, there were no niggers remotely like Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin and many of the degenerates of modern society were long from being invented or popularized.

They're not a business, you imbecile. They're enthusiasts who are working on a project on the side and trying to have fun doing so.

In Europe, it's normal police who do anti freedom of speech stuff. There aren't enough paramilitaries to thought police everyone. If a similar "anti-hate speech" program to most European countries was rolled out in the US, normal police would have to form the bulk of it.

Not many at all. Maybe if you half sworded. Most of the time you bleed to death after, you don't die immediately. You'd incapacitate quite a few but a crowd would easily overwhelm you. You'd probably be better off with a big fuck off knife

(checked)
FOSSCAD only has like 20 users, and over half of them don't do anything. We need new blood or nothing is going to happen.

The closest thing we have is the Shuty MP-1, and that still requires a glock barrel. We need more people to get involved, our number of active designers is so tiny.

I don't run the website, you can try and convince Duces, but that requires actually getting involved.

These trips don't lie.

Diggity damn, son

PRAISE KEK FOR THESE REPEATING DIGITS

I've always wanted to learn how design guns, just haven't had any time. I really wanted to design a highly accurate, extremely light weight bolt action 22 for survival hunting.

Unfortunately, I don't have machining experience or mechanical knowledge. I would be able to help with electronic controls if you decide to expand to something like a railgun, though

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

They will take over the 1st house. The 2nd will be alerting the rest.

I live in a city of 70K with around 140 cops.
They barely have control on a typical hot summer saturday. I don't think they would have a good time if people where taking potshots at them everyday.

They might have had a chance to do something about guns in the 90's but today no fucking way. 300 million of the things out there and 1/2 the people are distrusting of the government. Even if only 10% actually resisted think of the chaos. Look at what ONE Dorner.

Yea I guess that makes sense. Still, guns are still highly inefficient imo.

Flamethrowers work best in crowded rooms. Not only does everyone cook, you also burn off all the oxygen in the room.

would you be able to help with any designs for electronic ignition? Also there might be people interested in a railgun or something.

At this point, Cohen basically throws away any hint of legal expertise he was sneakily hiding behind, and screams "I don't give a fuck, Pleb Revolution NOW"

I can, I'm an EE

That would be brutally awesome

The idea of Trump possibly winning is causing them to panic.

Please join the IRC channel, I've had an interest in electronic ignition for months, and there is nobody in the channel who could really help.

just did

That's what the primary intent behind it is, I believe. Also important: more armed militia within the nation makes it harder to invade, and has proven to be a a powerful deterrent to invasion(check out what the japs were talking about during ww2).

The exact wording:

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Those are sold as agricultural implement in some states.

So, they don't think that minorities and women have the right to own a gun for self defense?

There is only a few anti gun talking points you can have, pro gun on the other hand

They're very good at it too, when you're not busy storming bunkers.

archive.is/w0A4U

WE DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS GUYS, QUIT BEING PARANOID BIGOTS

where the fuck do you think you are

You are the imbecile, it has the potential to obliterate the current business model, but the only way that is going to happen is if the people with no sense for brand image are kept away from public communications.

Look at the greater Linux community. It is something that can be a rival to Windows/OSX but is largely ruined by the 'im a proud kooky nerd lol' crowd. You know the people that make things as cringe and dorky as possible because they have to throw it in your face that they aren't commercial. Mint, Ubuntu and Debian dropped that crap, then holy shit, I know this is going to blow your brain out your asshole, people actually wanted to deal with them and their stuff was adopted.

The gun community wants nothing to do with the manchild crap he is putting on there. If he can't see that and the rest of you refuse to recognize the disservice he is doing to you I can guarantee that you guys aren't going to attract enough talent to hit critical mass.

I look forward to the day the UN tries to invade America to impose the globalist will on us if they succeed outside the US.

Nigeria

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI

Notice how the phrase "constitutional rights" is always thrown around by these faggots?

The US Constitution applies to THE GOVERNMENT, not the PEOPLE. It defines the structural components of the federal government, and most importantly it specifies the LIMITS of those governmental bodies' powers over WE THE PEOPLE.

The "Bill of Rights", i.e., the first ten amendments, as the Preamble makes clear, is not a list that grants we the people some limited and interpretable set of "rights", for the rights of the people are natural and unalienable. It is a list of items from which the government is to STEP THE FUCK OFF from and/or to respect as a first priority.

Again, in no uncertain terms, the language of the Constitution including the Bill of Rights alwasy, clearly and consistently addresses the GOVERNMENT. The government should never be talking about "constitutional rights" except in regards to the very limited powers that THEY have.

Every time you hear the term "constitutional rights" used to refer to people's unalienable rights, know that you are hearing a treasonous faggot trying to pull a switcheroo.

Kek blesses us each and every day.

God I wish these faggots would nut up or shut up.

So sick of hearing their ineffectual bleating about da evil guns n sheet.

You want your second amendment repealed? Fucking get on that shit. Do it, or shut the fuck up.

You want guns confiscated? Do it, do it now, faggot, or shut the fucking fuck up, you fucking pussy.

Molon labe faggots.

Repealing any part of the Bill of Rights.

GO TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY IF YOU HATE THIS ONE SO MUCH YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEFTISTS! I'M SURE CANADA OR SWEDEN WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT YOU.

You'd die from carbon monoxide poisoning faster than burning or lack of oxygen.

yup, that's how the Marines used em to clear the gooks out of pillboxes in the pacific front and vietnam. It would only take a second or two at most

The real irony is that they think cops are all white supremacists who will just randomly kill black people for no reason, but they want the cops to be the only people allowed to have guns.

They also had howitzers and shit that could have blown away the entire fag club.

Another sample of the comments section.

God it's beautiful

Plz let all the big talkers on the 2nd back it up…

I've been making this point for years as satire. "Thank heavens no one but the killer had a gun, or that massacre could have degenerated into a gunfight." This motherfucker seriously claims to believe it, and wants others to believe it.

He has to know. There is no way in hell a guy like this can genuinely believe several people carrying weapons in that club would fire indiscriminately at shadows and try to kill each other. They would all be afraid of their lives, behind cover, and either the killer would be making himself obvious or his actions would be stopped until police arrived.

HE KNOWS THIS.

Just as he knows the 3/5 clause was not some kind of an insult or assessment of blacks' humanity. Even niggers know this.

Wreck this cocksucker.

Maybe we should ban free speech on anything that isn't printed or physically verbal since the Founding Fathers didn't know the invention of radio, media, and internet.

Fun fact for you cucked faggots who don't know about guns.
That air rifle was used to spook Indians into submission by Lewis and Clark.

why does buhnee sandrrz have this 1000 yard cuckold gaze?

Is that us or are we converting?

Are normies this scary/brutal often?

Converts come every day, it is just a matter of them sticking around.

That's what happens when the Saxon begins to hate, fam

Back when I was a liberal, back when I believed in restricting guns, I was thinking to myself how to wrap my brain around the very real scenario of being a victim trapped in a room by an active shooter, while being against possessing a gun on my person.

I came to the conclusion–and this was a jarring realization–that the anti-gun liberal will just passively accept whatever life throws at him, such as an active shooter situation, and you merely "live your life to the fullest" and hope a tragedy never happens to you. A pro-gun person refuses to die helplessly and will take it upon himself to defend himself, even if it kills him. He dies on his feet rather than on his knees. And I never quite felt comfortable with passively accepting death by having no protection.

It all ties into the leftist brain, they don't a sufficient "fear" mechanism required for survival. If civilization ever goes to shit, they will literally all go extinct because their "natural environment" is as parasites dependent on the right to protect civilization.

Ironically, those of us on the right are the ones who enable leftists to survive and thrive. KEK enjoys the irony for amusement,

top wew

YES! How? Share the datalove and your open source CAD files.

fosscad.org/fc/

The constitution doesn't grant rights to the people, it grants or denies powers to the government which are derived from the rights of the people. Repealing the 2nd amendment means that no law enforcement or military personnel would be allowed to have any kind of weapon, yet the people would still have the right.

This reminds me of the king of the hill episode when hippies invade hanks favorite state park and turn it into a slum.

Everyone hates them (except Bill, who's an idiot who seeks approval and acceptance no matter what the source), and to get rid of them hank suggests the park ranger shut off all utility services to the park.

The hippies complain, but hank assures them in a public address that he can teach them how to survive without utilities - digging trenches for shitting, catching fish for food, and purifying water to drink. While hard work, it would mean their continued comfort.

The next jump-cut is every hippie packing up to leave complaining about how "un-chill" the park had become.

Art imitates life.

That right there is exactly why shitlibs hate the south and its people.

[BANJO STRUMMING INTENSIFIES]

Congratulations, that's not even a cohesive thought.

Disregarded for low-energy faggot who didn't even try.

The left is never on solid ground. They are constantly grasping at straws. You disprove one of their points, they simply pivot to some other nonsense, and once again take the smug moral high ground under completely false pretense. It's a hydra of bullshit.

Otherwise he just shits all over it.

He's right, but they did have bombs so those should be legal.

Also they only wanted white, male, landowners to vote…

It will happen if Hillary wins.