I'm fucking done

Long time lurker here. I'm fucking done guys. I'm in shape, young, aryan and social af.. But I'm also redpilled. And I can't stand watching the West's death march. Fucking cucks are literally becoming more and more socially acceptable each day. I saw a clip of the Kardashians on IG when (Khloe) says that "usually (things that make her feel good) aren't white." to a white guy. The came across pic related..
How can I further pro European heritage? I don't want to go extinct. How can I redpill others so they don't end up as cucks? I need answers.. Why don't any of us meet up.?? >inb4 CIA Plant
Shouldn't we find a way to either convert or smoke out the CIA??

The Kardashians are mongrel Armenian skanks (non-white)…

we dont have to meet
you dont have to convince any of us of anything
you need to spread the word to the people who dont know, and lead by example.

Some context for that image.. A few days ago there was a similar pic posted except it was a happy black guy. The text was "when she asks why there is a pencil mark at 8 inches

Why?

I wonder (((who))) produces that show.

Critical thinking. It's all you need.

op is a faggot

Obviously, but they have so much influence. Both of my sisters and almost every main stream girl my age watches them.

You are part of the problem. Quit doing nigger things.

Ok defeatist, be sure to let the door cuck you on the way out.

Quit being such a pussy, pussy.

Your ancestors had it worse than you can imagine.

Buck up and quit being such a numale bitch.

BIG BLACK COCK IS A MYTH

Niggers in the west have smaller cocks than white people in the west. Only straight up bush niggers in the Serengeti have larger cocks and it's only like an inch bigger.

This post is extremely generic, almost as if someone we don't like is trying to pander to us.

Holla Forums pls go

Okay, defeatist. Commit suicide by cop after killing as many queers, kikes, and muslims you can.

Assuming the problem is easy detracts from actually solving the problem

If I was going to commit suicide I wouldn't need your fucking help.
Recognizing actual issues isn't defeatism. But we actually have issues guys, hate to break it to you.

Could the faggots not saging, who aren't actually shills, please explain how they can't by now identify these incredibly obvious shill threads?

We all fucking know that

SAGE & REPORT

smuganimegirl.tiff

Fuck off kike

'YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

DON'T BE SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY.
Its never over until we say it is.

this. /thread

Actual constructive comments? Or all jewposting fags. Lead me.

Hey, O.P.

I reported your thread.

everytime another nigger 'muh dik's i chuckle. the memes are real

Get a girlfriend, you'll stop being so insecure about you dick size.

You only need a gun and a long nosed target
Go out and make your ancestors proud boy.

Why did my mother have to chop the skin off my penis :(

You are not a long time lurker, if you were you'd already know what to do and wouldn't be such a fucking thin skinned pussy. Only you can let yourself demoralized by the constant assault and the two things you enumerated are droplets in an ocean.

Just take a break for a while. Carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders for days on end is toxic.

The most practical thing is to try and make good, white male friends, stay in shape, make some money, better yourself, and ideally move to a small town that's 90%+ white.

Recognizing jewish lies is part of the modern Darwinian test. Many are failing it seems.

Everyone slips now and then, user.