Find a flaw

find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

hemaalliance.com/club-finders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bottom neck rim holes are not evenly centered with each other.

What's that thing sticking out?

Vision and hearing. If you have to flip up the face plate you actively have to choose between protection and sight.

Listen faggot, I have been on chans since day one and not fucking ONCE have I seen a thread about finding flaws in an armor helmet. So how about you stop shitting up Holla Forums with your knee jerk meta shitposting

No, you haven't, you underaged newfag. And it's "imageboard", not "chan", kiddo.

Nice buzzwords, retard.

The only person on here who likes what you do is a cancerous mod. hell, you probably are that cancerous mod.

Be like Mitchell.

What did he mean by this?

woops
meant to link to

The bottom visor juts past the top, meaning overhead blows will be directed into the mask causing damage and hooking into the helmet.

Historic European Martial Arts fag here. While this helmet is historical and I'm sure damn near flawless I can say that in my sparring group that visor handle would get grabbed a lot. Grab that and you have control of their head.

Is this for rich white people in cities? How the fuck do learn about this shit?

Better than a flat top great helm tbqh

Is that you Danilo?

I live in a pretty dense area of the SF bay so it was easier for me to find a place, but there are clubs all over. Usually free. And most of the time not everyone owns a full suit of armor. Most people just have hockey pads and plastic swords from Cold Steel. Lacrosse gloves are really the best. Here's what it can also look like, but more modern.

find yourself a club
hemaalliance.com/club-finders/

A true knight cares not about trivial aesthetic flaws in his armor. He must rather take care of the flaws that lie within him.

It can't stop a bullet.

It isn't a Sugarloaf helm.

nah son, a true knight fucks bitches up with swords n shit

Why would you wear that, and ride a motorbike?

his girlfriend is an attention whore and Candid shill

It doesn't look as cool as a great helm.

it's a bird's face

I'd like you see you riding a motorbike with that on, faggot.

nigger/kike detected

The problem with this style of helm is the flat top. I love the way it looks personally, and otherwise it's got a really fucking good shape, but if you get bopped right atop the head with that, you're fucking done. It wouldn't even take a hammer or something - because of the flat top, any decent strike, even with what would normally be a slashing weapon, would have a good chance to kill you, as it directs force directly down through the top of your skull, breaking you at the uppermost vertebra.

mine rests loosely on my shoulders (still easy to turn my head), ive had hard downward impacts and the blow transfers down through my shoulders with no problems

find a flaw

visor

made of plastic

made in China

Wait, really? Holy smokes, that's ingenius, you glorious crusader bastard. How cozy is it to get pats on the head from saracen swords if you've some kind of shoulderpadding on the sides of that?

Gets caught on every single fucking passing branch ever, andyou'll get your hair pulled in battle, then you may as well have your arse struck and your exposed face "stabbed" you cumgargling elf homosexual.

wat?

yep, an elf

Long, well taken care of hair, that you STILL manage to make look like you drench it in semen daily. That's an elf; There's no hiding it, heretic.

barely feel a thing to be honest, you have around 3 1/2 inch thick horse hair felt padding around the top and back of your head and a thick padded coat under the chainmail shirt

is that rolled stainless steel sheet? about 3/10 of a mm? heavy and brittle, tho' hard. would probably crack in battle but it does save on polish.
also, a rising swing of the sword directed on the chin would raise that visor and chop your silly little face in half.

Lmao a katana could slice right through it. Good think those eurocucks never had to fight japan

Fresh Peruvian Llama Semen is perfect for oiling-up those things

cone of vision

pics, or didnt happen

plaster it with kevlar and u lose

wow i really like the blue and the red one

sheet metal of unknown hardening

my dick gets harder than that metal

whats the steel properties of the items cut?

I get it, it is hard to bow down to your glorious nipponese overlords. Just accept your fates already

snce its an opened season on bullshit, what the "katana"cut was clay.
Prove me wrong