Any carfags know what kind of ports these are?

Any carfags know what kind of ports these are?

/o/ is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stereo-Harness-Honda-wiring-installation/dp/B000KL4YWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bemp

It's a carport.

hurr

It'd help if you didnt post a picture with a resolution of a tomogachi tbh

if you know what it is you should be able to tell

if someone on Holla Forums posted a HDD I could tell if its sata or IDEā€¦ etc.

Well it looks like an ISO 10487 plug but sure you could bully the person trying to help you

;_;

yeah let me break out my electron microscope and enhance the pixels so i have a clue about what the fuck you are asking about. or how about not, since my sem is used to seek cures for cancer and not help some amateur motorhead faggot install a stereo to impress his hot next door neighbor for sex.

Better?

Looks like a 2001-2005 Nissan X-Terra cd/radio deck.
Took one apart today.

It's the stock stereo to a 1998 accord.

I need to know what the port is so I can find an adapter for a new stereo.

fuck splicing wires.

Have you tried googling "1998 accord stereo adapter + 'brand of new stereo'"

did you try going to pep boys or some auto place that sells car stereo equipment? hell even a seller on the internet could probably answer the question and sell you the right wiring harness if you sent that pic and the description.

Yeah, I tried all kinds of different wording, so now I'm trying to get the name of the adapter so I can search "X to Y adapter". Should be simple enough to figure out what it's called, but no luck.

I have the right wiring harness for that stereo, it's the one that comes with the car.

I want to upgrade my stereo, but I would have to cut off my old harness and splice a new one. i don't want to do this, I want a simple adapter so I can keep the factory harness attached to the car.

i thought this was standard practice. that's what i've done in the past. why so autistic about it? just cut that shit up, use wire nuts, and take photos and make a diagram if you're worried about going back to the old system. and i bet if you took it to some place and asked them to wire it up that's exactly what they would do.

If you wanted to avoid chopping wires, you can push the pins out and slide them into the new plastic piece in the proper places tbh

Something like this?

amazon.com/Stereo-Harness-Honda-wiring-installation/dp/B000KL4YWE

You took it from a car on the street?

You filthy gringo.

Just go to vatozone or whatever you have and buy a fucking harness. Take the damn thing in there with you and try them until one plugs in correctly. This isn't disarming a fucking nuke dude

That requires splicing.

ask crutchfield they kno