#EmbraceHatred

Well Holla Forums, I had an idea. What if we destroy feminism, sjws, and the self-destructive liberal mindset from the inside? Instead of telling them "you're stupid" or "your facts are incorrect" or "Your ideologies are self destructive", why not just pretend to be one of them and push a catchphrase that's so battshit crazy that anyone who falls for it will push normal people away to the right side?
Basically shilling with memes.

We should all go on twitter, tumblr, and other terrible websites and try to promote a new hash-tag.
#EmbraceHatred
It'll essentially be a combination of #BlackLivesMatter and #NotAllMuslims or whatever they're called. However, instead of saying that these people are in good and not violent, it'll be admitting that they are hateful and violent people, but "we" should embrace that. This kind of ideology is completely retarded, and no sane person would believe it. But they will.

Tell me what you think or come up with some better ideas.

I've seen them say shit like "people who say "hate can't drive out hate" are white supremacy racists" so it could be a response to that

Even they aren't stupid enough to buy that. Push things like #HateYourOppressor instead. With "oppressor" being all whites, or all straights, or all Christians, etc.

I think a catchier and less directly confrontational hashtag would be #UncuckTheLeft

Something like #EmbraceHatred is just going to turn everyone off, even your typical Holla Forums shitposter. We want to welcome the normies with open arms, and show them the error of their ways without providing them with more ammo for their side.

#EmbraceAnger would be better, as Anger can be a constructive, healthy emotion.

"Hate is an excessive form of love." - Aristotle

I still say #UncuckTheLeft would be a pretty catchy and would be funny if it actually caught on. The left needs to realize that PC culture is not their friend.

Reminder that #KillAllMen is a thing.

There's no way they can turn this around with millions of fake accounts to mean hatred against whites or anything

Think of a more specific hashtag like someone suggested already

We should be promoting hatred of whites for them though, the more blatant the hatred the better. Best way to get to a point where white nationalism seems attractive to the majority of whites.

True, but there was a backlash against that because it was blatantly stupid.

We need to use some tact in our tactics or we're going to end up looking as bad as the SJWs.

Cuck is pretty much a trigger for them since everyone uses it to make fun of them (or at least I assume that)

That should be the goal. We don't want to make the left successful, we want to hasten its death.

implying we don't already do this

Nope. That won't work, bc hate is one of their bugaboos. You have to take something they already do and "agree and amplify" it.

It's almost like you never read that CIA manual, nitwit

I think that #UncuckTheLeft could be approached from a self-improvement standpoint.

I was depressed for a really long time because my nervous system started fucking up a couple of years ago and I took a really shitty victim stance towards life in general, but I realized after time that I was only cucking myself. After I decided to live a life of strength instead of victimhood, my life started improving drastically.

Find out what's cucking you in your life and uncuck yourself.

But the left is hopelessly cucked, its time for them to wake up.

#UNCUCKTHELEFT

It would also be hilarious if some people got into it and came to our side, but some stubborn SJWs would remain and try to "own" the label and we would see lulzy hashtags such as #CuckAndProud and shit like that

COURTESY OF THE GOYS OVER AT TRS' NATIONALIST REVIEW ONLINE:

Quotation by Archbishop Fulton Sheen:

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it.
It does penance for the sins of others, but is not broad-minded about sin.

A cry for tolerance never induces it to quench its hatred for the evil philosophies that have entered into contest with the truth.

Forgives the sinner, but it hates the sin - it is unmerciful to the error of the mind.
The sinner, it will always taken back into the bossom of the mystical body, but his lie will never be taken into the treasury of his wisdom.

Real love involves real hatred.

Whoever has lost the power of moral indignation, and the urge to drive the buyers and the sellers from the temples, has also lost a living, fervent love of the truth.

Charity then, is not a mild philosophy of 'live and let live', it is not a species of sloppy sentiment.
Charity is the infusion of the spirit of God, which makes us love the beautiful and hate the morally ugly."

One can love the good only as far as they can hate the bad.
Without hatred, there can be no love, and any man or woman who claims to know love and not hatred is merely acknowledging for all to see that they do not know either to any meaningful degree.

Yeah, it needs to amplify more blatant hatred against whites.
Maybe #EmbraceMuslimHatred and #EndWhiteHaters at the same time? I still want to emphasize that Muslims are hateful.

We're trying to hurt the left, not uncuck them (which isn't feasible, as they think that's better and like it that way.)

Fuck your false dichotomy

#EmbraceHonor

Honor, Courage,

not hatred. That's what Islam embraces.

Hey man, I used to be one. Then I woke up.

#UncuckTheLeft.

keep the memes flowing

leftist economics means cucking the taxpayers by giving transfer payments to others thus supporting other people's kids at the expense of the taxpayers who thus can't support as many kids of their own.

it's the very definition of cuckoldry.

uncucked leftists are rightists.

(also libertarianism means cucking the nation by letting all the capital leave and the native workers get replaced by mud people. the only uncucked economic policy is non-cuck-ism, call it fascism or natsoc if you want, but fascism and natsoc in practice in the 20th century had cuckish elements)

(and obviously the only uncucked foreign policy is nation first)

(you're either a nazi or a cuck)

If you are pro-white that would be the deal, but if you want right to benefit from the cuckery on the left, uncucking the left might not be a high priority.

Besides, there are already serious leftist that is trying to do it, and I don't think we should help them. Leftism deserves to bleed for their treason towards white workers.

you're either pro-white or a cuck

Nazis are pro-white, but it's an uncucked future for white children that is the benchmark.

Remember #endfathersday

What we need to do is go full NSA on the left, get their names, accounts, address log them into a Holla Forums database. And pose as them to see the next move that are planning, particularly what they plan to do at the next trump rally .

#blacksforPalestine #endwhiteprofessors #blackgenderstudys #onlyblackfemmists #nonbinaryblacks #blackonlytwitter #comuisimisraces #onlyblacklibrals #gayblackspaces #animeisraces

normally I'd say meme responsiby…but they deserve nothing less than hell on earth to learn once and for all.

you have my blessing and my mind

Hate is a tool just like love; it's not a way of life. Use honor to determine what tool to use.

Why wouldn't you want to uncuck the right too ?

Nice psyop CIA.
Don't you have anything more useful to do?
Like looking the gun from the pointy end?