Would Holla Forums let an openly-gay man babysit their 9-year-old son?

Would Holla Forums let an openly-gay man babysit their 9-year-old son?

Other urls found in this thread:

lensculture.com/articles/alain-laboile-la-famille
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my borther is a queen and if I could dump my children on him i gladly would

Why not? Are you afraid the kid will catch gay bugs or something?

I'm gay and I sometimes babysit a boy.
There's really nothing wrong with it as he knows how to keep his mouth shut.

Is he a eunuch?

heh

Gays are degenerate. The entirety of their identities are "I fuck this". Why would you ever let a person like that near a child?

Why would you discriminate? That's illegal.

Am I supposed to be worried about him getting raped or something? If you haven't gotten a good buttfucking by 9 then you're not on pace to live a full life. I'm not raising a normalfag.

What's legal or illegal is not necessarily what's right or wrong. Also, I'm American. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." I'm well within my God-given rights to say "fuck the fags".

No
I'm raising a warrior, not a degenerate

That's the way to do it. Make sure you pass your hate down to your kids.

I mean a lot of this is >implying I would have a son

Which would require me having sex

It's not a question of hate. You are rolling the dice if you leave your son with an open queer, they are the most promiscuous ones.

That is why there are so many faggots in the West today, because they were molested by gay men. It's like vampirism.

At least we agree on this part. The law means nothing, we should do what we feel is right.

Would Holla Forums let an openly-straight man babysit their 9-year-old daughter?

Men that molest young boys are rarely gay. This is a proven fact if you care to look it up.

Not a chance.

That should say percentage, I somehow typed it twice.

yes

I watched a video not long ago where a guy videos a bunch of faggots(separately) in nightclubs asking them about their first sexual experience and almost all of them were molested/raped. A lot of them openly admit to molesting young boy's too.

I forgot to bookmark this video, and I've been struggling to find it. Can someone link it?

Somebody on Holla Forums probably has it.

The constitution is literally just a piece of paper. The other two things don't exist. There's legitimate arguments for why you don't have to have gay babysitters if you don't want them. What you said is not one of them.

whoa mr fedora, ambassador to the utopia of kid touching really won this one

only if the son was also openly gay

and i'd put cameras all over the house

"God-given rights" are an accepted legal concept analogous with "human rights". They are simply rights that are formed by consensus.

It's not a propaganda piece. They're legit interviews in gay nightclubs. It's shocking stuff.

That doesn't mean all fags are child molesters but it would be silly to ignore how over represented they are.

So is the money you use to buy shit but as long as everyone agrees it has value it's more than cloth.

There's no legitimate argument when you discriminate against another human being, especially a homosexual who's been discriminated against for centuries.

9 years old? Yeah, you're good. just give the fucker a knife. it would be different if he was a little younger.

t. Faggot.

No. But then again I wouldn't let a straight man babysit my kids, either.

top kek i said the same shit

You hate for no reason. Saying we all will give him HIV is just propaganda. Many of us are healthy.

For practical purposes that's what they are, which is why atheists shouldn't be triggered whenever they hear about God-given rights. The phrase is just a romanticized way of saying "rights everyone agrees people should have".

Of course.

I am the OP, and what I was trying to see is if Holla Forums mistakenly believes faggots are safe with boys because of the meme that they're just "one of the girls", or if Holla Forums is properly informed on the threat they pose.

Triggering this faggatron wasn't the intent but it's a bonus.

Not an argument.

You're insensitive to gay rightsbut if it were yourself I'm sure you wouldn't like being bared from babysitting kids.

Your post was just silly.

Okay this is probably bait but I'll bite. Not only do you degenerates have more pedophiles than any other group on the planet but you're the demographic with the largest amount of HIV positive people by a long shot.

If I belonged to a group that abused children in massively disproportionate numbers I would understand why people might now want me around their children.

*not

Of course it's bait, he's saying that he will rape your child but he won't give him AIDS.

I think the point you're missing is that the Founding Fathers were not attempting to prove the existence of God in a court of law by codifying God-given rights in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The practical purpose of the concept is rights that the consensus agrees people should have.

What is muslims?
What is teachers?
What is fathers?
What is women?
What is straight men?

What is niggers?
What is Africans?
What is hip hoppers?
What is gangsters?
What is basketball players?
What is KFC customers?
What is shoe shiners?

Maybe you do but homosexuals don't.

It's not rape if you agree.

I think the point you're missing is that they called it God given and you do too. You even think it's romantic.

Okay first of all, there are way more gay pedophiles than any of the groups you listed and way more AIDS ridden fags than niggers. Second, fags are a tiny percentage of the global population unlike muzzies and niggers who breed like rabbits.
Face it, only brainwashed liberals like you disgusting creatures.

What percentage of the population are homosexuals? What percentage of child rape victims are boys? Do you want to go explain to me how men who rape BOYS aren't homosexual? I'm genuinely interested in how you'll explain that.

Maybe you aren't a child abuser yourself but a large percentage of your kindred are. Deal with it faggot.

1. No
2. Burden of proof is on you

~90%
What percentage of child rape victims are boys?
~1%

Check the statistics, normie.

Enjoy living in your bubble. No one here is saying all faggots are child abusers we are saying that they are disproportionately represented. They are

NOT

Listen, faggot. I don't even have a son.

If I actually got lucky enough to find some slut dumb enough to fuck me, I wouldn't have kids.

If by some miracle I did have kids, It probably means I didn't stay with the woman for 9 years, because she left me and took him from me.

Therefor, there is no way I would ever need a baby sitter.

Faggot.

Not

What is your problem retard? Can you not into percentages? They are overrepresented when you take the percentage of fags in society into account.

A tiny percent of the population is responsible for a massive amount of child abuse. However you try to spin it that's a fact. Unless you can give a valid reason that the men who are attracted to young boys aren't fags. You can't.

Meant for

For Free(tm)Z????

Can you not read?

On the contrary. Straight men are more likely to abuse.

And they are straight.

I never did so.

How about proving it since that's what you've been saying from the beginning.

No, you're the one trying to propagandize the opposite. You started this, you prove yourself first and I'll disprove you later.

That's not how it works. Op asked a question. You made a claim. Someone has every right to demand you prove a claim. Op never said gay men were more likely to abuse, so there is no burden of proof on him. You however have one upon you. Yeah it sucks that you're shit at internet arguing, but you have lost this one until you prove that nonhomosex touch little boys as much as homosex.

Wrong fairy boy, you made the claim.

So back it up.

Yes, because I hate kids and if I had a child would want them abducted or murdered asap.

Also, kids suck. I like pedos just for the ancillary benefit that they kill kids on a fairly regular basis. Kids are the sewer shit of humanity. What kind of retard wants the race to continue when it means protecting and providing for these ignorant little shits. I say fuck em, let em die. Humanity had a good run.

My captcha was Bogjap… some kind of peaty wetland dwelling japanese I guess. Japanese chicks can be pretty hot. I'd fuck one of them gothy weird jap girls if I got the chance.

Who could be behind this I wonder?

You caught me, I'm like 1/4 to 1/8th jewish. Down with the white race. Gimme your sheckles. Fuck you, nigger. I legit just want everyone to die. I find this shit hilarious.

Also yes, edgelord I realize. No fuck you. I really hate all you fuckers. I haven't been laid in a fucking year because I wont fucking lie to people, and you're all so goddamn stupid. Every fucking one of you wants to be lied to, when you HAVE to realize you're being lied to. It has to stop fucking somewhere. At some point, SOMEONE has to say, "No. Swallow your own shit, and don't expect me to tell you it's fucking syrup. You suck, everyone around you sucks, just fucking get back to your shitty existence blaming other shitty people for how shitty you are." You're really fucking awful at life, and so is everyone else. It's not edgy to hate everyone with it's the goddamn natural reaction to how much everyone fucking sucks.

I remember being 13, user. It gets better, don't worry.

Flip those digits and you're almost high enough.

Let's see…

That wasn't me.

That wasn't me.

That wasn't me.

I'd like to see some documentation for your propaganda now.

Thanks user. Way to back up your claim.

Way to not back up yours.

Straight men are generally pedos.

Reminder Al-Qaeda and ISIS are known to murder fags and pedos. Pretty telling when guys who fuck goats and have multiple wives are disgusted by you and kill you on sight.

Dude, you really need to read something other than you monthly KKK Newsletter. You just may learn some truth.

Actually; the traditional knowledge is that pedophilia is a form of repressed homosexuality; as undeveloped women in fact resemble boys/men in miniature. Or do you not know shit about psychology and sexual history? You don't? Oh damn. Too bad.

Basically, not all gays are sick fucking perverts, but all sick fucking perverts are gay.

That's about as simple as it gets.

Reminder a common tactic when someone doesn't have an argument is to imply negative things about your opponent like how he is potentially racist or bigoted. This allows him to avoid addressing that gay men are massively over-represented in HIV and child sexual abuse statistics.
Wew

O Oracle of Your Village, tell me about traditional medicine too.

The science that's never wrong. Yes, I know more than you.

Breivik is not gay.

look at these poor misunderstood souls

Why did you avoid proving these?

Why do you have a picture of a shirtless little boy saved to your computer, my non-pedo friend?

Waaaaah Im gay and people are being mean to me.

Fuck you. Gay is wrong. It's wrong in a nonharmful way, but it's wrong. "Right" is the way that follows the most successful path of genetic continuation and diversity. You want to pretend like making yourself a genetic deadend is not a mental illness; go right ahead; but don't think that your DELUSION has any bearing on reality. Be as fucking gay as you want. Have a fucking blast; but you are MENTALLY ILL, and need to accept that your mental illness is likely to overlap with other mental illnesses. Just because you want the evil straight man who is so mean to you to rape little girls doesn't make it true… and I promise you that a little time in prison will make the truth of this argument ABUNDANTLY clear. Male Pedophiles, regardless of their targeted gender, are gay. Female pedophiles are much more interesting. They are in fact the only REAL "Gay" women (women who desire absolute sexual dominance), unlike lesbians, who thrive on a series of sexual perversions not at all related to the specific gender of their partner/s.

Wew. Next you'll be saying people only dislike faggots because of Christianity, please do the world a favour and jump into the nearest bog.

What am I mad about? I've made it a point to state that not all faggots are child abusers in my posts, I don't have any emotional investment in this argument, why would I be mad?

You ARE retarded though. Heterosexuals make up the vast majority of the population so of course they'll make up the majority of child abuse cases, I never said they didn't.

That doesn't change the fact that in relation to their percentage of the population faggots commit much more of these crimes. The key words being in relation to their percentage of the population. What about that is hard to understand?

fukn casual

that's a girl nipple, you'll get banned

well im not gunna post boys like some sort of faggot

No, most child molesters are faggots.

Sure, why not? I am a straight guy and I can manage to babysit a 9-year-old girl without molesting her.

m-must n-not tip f-fedora
aaaaaahh, i can't there is no fucking god and even if there is, i'm pretty sure he didn't make our laws

It's called ART
You can't ban art, fucking troglodyte.
Are you ISIS or something?

lensculture.com/articles/alain-laboile-la-famille

They'll do it anyways. I've been banned for posting stuff like this video.

Remember anons, this is the average homosexual and how they act everyday, not just on special occasions during special occasions dedicated to their sexuality and being silly which only a subculture of them (as well as some straight people for shits and giggles) go to.

It's disgusting thought

7yo and dancing like whores?
No, America get your shit straight pls.

btw stop posting, no one wants to see your art

#1 Whores fucking WISH they could dance like that but whores can't put in the hard work required.

#2 There's just as much sexual connotation in that video as there is in >>6334422's post.

excuse me, "art"

No.

But they love having their clit rubbed at that age, you stingy bastard.

okay well most sane people see that as disgusting as well>>6334403
LIAR, ARE CIS MEN ARE EVIL SEX PESTS MOLESTING ALL NEARBY VAGINAS IN THE NAME OF THE CIS WHITE MALE HETEROSEXUAL PATRIARCHY

ONLY THROUGH KEEPING MEN AS FAR AWAY FROM CHILDREN AS POSSIBLE CAN THE RAPE AND MOLESTATION OF OUR CHILDREN EVER TRULY END

#MandatoryCastration when???

shit, I accidentally fucked up my shitpost

thanks for confirming your retardation

Cute kitty …No I mean the cats

saying fuck the fags and discriminating against fags are two different things

Seeing as I'm bi it would be illogical for me not to unless of course he was one of those SJW gays, I don't want him confusing my child with identity politics bullshit. I'm more concerned about the political agenda of a sitter than which of the two genders they fuck.

Well those "sane people" need to stop looking at young girls and seeing sex-objects.

No just kill the fags and be done with them,its very simple.

ow the edge

Why the fuck would I let my kid anywhere near a non-familial male babysitter?

right because females can never commit crimes

I mean they certainly aren't getting persecuted for them, amiright?

I hate that edgelord is a thing now
I wish when people could just endorse genocide and everyone would just think its hilarious, thus encouraging it more, thus causing more keks

No, but I would let a genuine pedophile (not child abuser) babysit.