Milo stumped by University of Central Florida

First UCF (University of Central Florida) cancelled an event scheduled for today In Orlando where Milo was going to talk about gays and radical Islam. They rescheduled for tomorrow. Now they already cancelled for tomorrow. This is even worse than DePaul, because at least DePaul let him speak there. UCF is is a bigger disgrace than the already disgraceful colleges across America. This is unacceptable!

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=7690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SJWs and corrupt liberal colleges win. Congrats.

Good, all faggots and jews should be banned.

Holy fuck, that's the same college I'm going to now.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME
NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE GREASY FUCKING GREEK.

Don't be stupid. We need to leverage this to our advantage.

He's a fucking kike.

Can they even into self awareness?
Logic was never their strong point to begin with I suppose.

I was gonna be there today. Kinda disappointed.

I'm fully aware to not trust Milo long-term, but as long as he's triggering lefties, I'll sit and clap for him. Especially as he drives a wedge between Muslim leftists and gay leftists.

I was going to go to this and saw that it was cancelled 30 minutes before it was going to start.

exactly. He has done a great job at exposing the lunacy of the left. Without him we wouldn't have had trigglypuff, DePaul etc.

Looks like they don't have a rating system.

or allow people to post on their wall. Sounds like they know how scummy they are.

So he'll do a talk elsewhere to make up for this. Not a huge loss.

For those not reading further into this, which I assume is the majority of you, the university is doing a vigil tonight in respect to what happened with the shooting. Because of this, the majority of their security is assigned to the vigil and didn't have enough people on hand for Milo as well. Which is a bit of a joke considering how the security at these schools usually seem to be told to do nothing to the snowflakes if they attack people.

I like Milo. He actually does things in real life.

Unlike the vast majority of pol who only post and complain on the internet.

That was for today's event that was cancelled. They rescheduled for tomorrow. Which they cancelled, which is what Milo was referencing in the OP post. They screwed him over twice. The second time with no excuse.

campusreform.org/?ID=7690

There doesn't seem to be any sign that the event for the press conference was cancelled.

Milo does useless shit. Ben Shapiro did this crap too.

This tweet is pretty good. You wouldn't censor a gay person would you?
Leftists btfo

go to his twitter Sherlock Goldstein

Yeah, you'll never rise above cannon-fodder, grunt.

Its easy to be wrong and contradict yourself on occasion.

To do so consistently, if not constantly, is supposed to be an impossibility. Probability dictates that they would have to be correct at least a margin of the time.

Liberals are not therefore not only opposed to reality, but they disprove it.
I consider them proof that simulation theory is accurate and that none of this is real.

this is why the left is imploding from its self-inflicted retardation

How was he stumped?

He made the University look like a petty 8 year old throwing a tantrum because their narrative is quickly decaying.

i also attend ucf.

i didn't even hear he was coming. i'd probably go just so i could show up in some "stupid liberals being stupid" youtube video with my MAGA hat on.

Shills will never name the Jew.

Let the useful idiots be mildly useful.

Well why don't you guys do something instead of sitting on your butts? If people like Milo can do it, so can you.

Who cares about this Bug catcher?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I consider it evidence on the idea that this reality isn't reality in the sense we're taught of or in the sense we formerly believed in. There's no hard-reality, instead we're living in a realm that can be better described as the medium in which a story is written, just on the absolute greatest scale. These guys, these 'NPCs' that don't seem to have critical thinking or lack parts of their minds as if they were automatons, even if the left didn't exist there'd be these kind of people around that form the great bulk of the population.

Alone, this evidence isn't that interesting, but if you keep adding other things that keep showing up on and on, even meme magic or however you want to call it that seems to break the norm of standard reality, the basis of the new reality takes place; the great bulk of the population is just extras, and we're the equivalent of named characters in a series of stories spread throughout this setting we call life. The only example I can think of is the setting of Warhammer 40k and how there's an incredible number of 'stories' within it in the form of games, novels, movies, and so on, all within the same universe yet with an absolute huge number of these named characters.

It's the inverse of cause and effect. Instead of a cause leading to an effect, sometimes it feels as it's an effect that leads to numerous 'coincidential' causes. It's as if you wrote a story and wanted something to happen, and went ahead to think of how it would happen.

The sentence 'the universe is in no way obligated to make sense to us' is the gateway drug into the rabbit hole you can't ever escape from.