BUG GF THREAD

You are given the opportunity to have any female insect transform into a human female.

The insect you choose will have a very strong effect on their characteristics, talents, strengths, and capabilities.

For instance a female worker ant will be brown skinned, loyal, possess super human strength, and have strong abilities of perception.

A centipede will be dominant, reddish skinned, protecting of you, and tall.

The catch will be that you will have to go find the bug and verify its gender. You will also be responsible for acquiring citizenship for her, as well as housing her, educating her, teaching her to speak, and helping her learn her motor skills.

No matter what bug you choose, they will acquire at least a base IQ of 100 or higher depending on what insect you choose. A weaver ant for instance would have a high base IQ of 115.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY?t=181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, that seems like a lot to deal with.
I'm game tho.
Gib me a cricket

I guess a millipede. Cute, mellow, many legs, sleep a lot and eat lots of fruit.

Praying Mantis Qt

Finally lose my virginity only for her to cut my head off and end the suffering of life.

I already have a gf but I'd do this just to bring femdom bug waifus to the world

Maybe as a living, even

The fuck did you want me to say, that I just don't want a bug gf because fuck that? I'm not quite that gay, sorry

It's not hard to just not brag bro.

I'm not bragging, friend. I'm genuinely curious how I could've sounded like a half-decent human being while fucking turning down femdom bugladies without giving a reason why - unless, you'd prefer I lie to you? I'm not going to do that.

There must be R34 of this

Well for starters you didn't even choose what bug you wanted so you're not really contributing.

please don't make me choose ;_;

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY?t=181

It's not rule 34 if it's an entire genre, friend

I did state what I'd wanted. I'd make a living making femdom bug qts for other people.

ummm… yes, yes there is

You can embed youtube videos here, new friend

It's okay, they'll choose for you~

Maybe so, but you also did not tell anyone how you planned to get her citizenship or teach her to act like a person.

Oh. Shit. You want me to do that? I… I could do that for some extra money, yeh. I know how to train animals, and people are just animals with more potential.

Would you like me to go on about the principles of training critters to understand complex systems and behaviors?

Citizenship is easy once they've learned to into sapience.

doesn't make me feel any better

Yes. Share your knowledge

Not time stamped you faggot

Fuck you Im not a faggot who links time stamped youtube videos like a faggot. I make webms like a true 8 chan faggot

I'd get a termite queen and have billions and billions of hard working children.

She'd kill you.

Well, okidoke.

So basically what you need to do is create a curriculum - What do you want your waifu to, in the end, know? Proper manners? Finances? Cooking? These sorts of things form the "end" of your curriculum. You build backwards from there by asking "what does she need to know first to learn that" - e.g. You'd need an understanding of currency, which requires mid-level arithmatic, which requires basic math, which requires basic understanding of numbers, which requires language, so on and so forth. This is why you get multiple "lines" of topics in school and why they work the way they work - except for all the manipulation and pussyfooting, that is. So, before anything, you need a set of goals and a curriculum tree - think of it like a skill tree if you into vidya - to get her there. Keep in mind that proper school curriculum materials can be utilized to make things much easier for you here and there.

So now you're at the "bottom" of the tree - you're dealing not even with an autistic child at this point, but a genuine wild animal that's scared and confused. This is where curriculum breaks down and you get into basic animal psych. Keep acutely in mind that this creature was - well, whatever it was - just moments before, has no understanding of people as another living thing, has no theory of mind, etc. etc. The first thing you'll need to do is calm your waifu down somehow without coming across as either prey or a threat, and as quickly as you can, begin training it using positive reinforcement (rewards) for behaviors that you want it to do (e.g. walking, making a noise, and eating with her new mouth, would be good starts) and negative reinforcement at even the SLIGHTEST NOTION of a negative behavior (stalking movements, any kind of violence, shitting on the floor, etc.) It's BY FAR best to discourage these actions before they even happen - be watchful and spring into action when it even LOOKS like she's about to poop in your room. For this initial stage you'd probably be best doing this in an extremely isolated, controlled, simple environment, else you're probably going to get eaten and let loose a horrifying untameable superpredator. This also reduces the risk of sensory overload, btw - remember, your waifu had compound eyes and relied primarily on her antennae for tactile/auditory sensation and on her fucking feed for taste. Your waifu won't be used to using -lungs for breathing- and will have very little instinctual spacial reasoning that will apply or make sense of the world for her.

I kinda went last-to-first there but there's your primer, friend

And many many more

How do I give negative reinforcement to an ant-woman with superhuman strength?

a 16 minute webm sure bud, like i have space on my hard drive for that.

Then I'll set up a highly simplified example curriculum for you

Pain will be something she understands innately. This is one thing that's probably more or less universal all the way from bugs to humans in one strange form or another.

You're beginning to get into overly specific stuff that you won't have to worry about for a LONG time. Stuff like foot fetishes, business tactics, and manners can be tacked on very easily after you've got all the really difficult shit like theory of mind planned out. From here on out this is no longer really curriculum and instead, animal psych.

THIS IS AN INTERESTING ONE because she will ALREADY have a lot of feelings and instincts about this. You will have to BUILD on this rather than having to start from square one; Meaning, assess and affirm what she knows, and then teach her what ELSE there is to it. Understanding of what she knows and feels about this is CRITICAL here.

Another interesting one. Insects have a variety of highly complex mouthparts and your waifu will likely have the dexterity to easily learn how to use her's - but the problem is how to get her started, because she will lack the instinct to masticate as a human. This has to be done when she's calm and is displaying some basic don't-eat-me decency, but you may have to demonstrate to here how to do this by showing her yourself; Even most higher animals have a strong inclination towards learning from example. Swallowing you hopefully will not have to worry about; it should be a programmed reflex that comes with her new body.

Sleeping will just kind of happen - Lead by example, and if she doesn't sleep, let her feel the consequences of it on her own. If she takes that path, keep her in an environment where it would be very easy to doze off; she will.

How to walk may be the easiest one here simply by virtue of the strange thing we're attempting. Your waifu's anatomy will kind of, sort of, resemble her original one - she won't have the sense of weight and momentum that comes with it, but she'll have more or less the same number of legs, and know how to move them. Support her, guide her, take it extremely slowly, and treat it like it's a normal thing. Practice, practice, practice.

Cuddling MAY OR MAY NOT come naturally to your waifu, but it can be easily trained. Cuddle with her WHENEVER you feed or reward her; cuddle with her when she's learning to sleep all the way to waking up; cuddle with her when you're relaxing, when you have an uncontrolled moment, when you introduce something passive and enjoyable for her e.g. take her outside (ONLY WHEN SHE'S FOR SURE SAFE AND READY) or when you introduce a seat or couch or bed and she stops investigating and cozies up into it. If she doesn't already have the inclination to cuddle, she will grow one very quickly this way, but to make it a real need and instinct, just don't falter on this. ALL the way through, keep this up. It will become a part of her.

Pain is out of the question. Verbal and physical cues, though, aren't - Make loud noises that she'll later come to recognize as negative, push or guide her away, or ignore her, are a few ideas you will have to toy with. What negative reinforcement works varies even from dog to dog, so from centipede to spider it will vary greatly and you'll have to experiment with what turns her violent and what's just right.

As an aside, I've quickly come to realize that I could never personally indulge in this program. I could never respect or care for someone that I have to teach and raise; I want a mother figure, damn it.

I would take your money for it, though.

Actually this is wrong. Bugs do not have nociceptors and cannot feel pain. It will be entirely alien to her.

I'm afraid you may have misunderstood. While you're absolutely correct, insects do have the capability to understand, on a basic level, danger (or rather, they can be alarmed and startled and have an escape response) which will probably be the first thing they try when they do experience pain for their first time. Assuming your waifu can now experience pain, of course.

you really enjoy the sound of your own voice, don't you user?

Additionally, I forgot; Most human bodies have a hardwired flinch response to pain. Things like adrenaline and escape may be iffy, but your waifu should automatically retract her hand when something burns her finger, regardless of any training whatsoever.

Well he isn't exactly wrong either.

I'm still having trouble imagining how I'd pull this shit off even after reading all of what you wrote.

We're talking about an instant transformation. She might go into some sort of shock or accidentally contort her joints in a horrific way in an attempt to move. It'd also take like a decade to get her to waifu level.

Mhm. There is no way you'd be able to do it just off of what I gave you, but you could hypothetically look into the topics I brought up and do a shitton of reading on your own. And yes, it is a process that would take at least multiple years. You're thinking along the right lines, though; How to keep her from going into shock instantly, or fucking herself up?

Imagine a firefly
dat ass would be like the sun

possibly a spider because i like crazy girls who try to hurt you and because she could kill all the other bugs i dont like

Bump

African bat bug
They can change Gender so if i pick a man bug no problem

that my sir is a hornet.

chick with a big barbed dick>?