ITT:Poorly aged actors

ITT:Poorly aged actors

Which of the Friends is -our guy-?

Brad Pitt, but he's aged well.

obligatory

dear god

What and how.

PRAISE KEK

To be fair, she is 67 and in the retiree age bracket now. It also didn't help that Kubrick drove her insane either.

My grandma is 87 and looks better.

he still looks mostly the same. He just needs to lose weight and get a tan. Nothing he can do about that hairline tho

that was the token joke

Truly the worst crime since the Holocaust.

Did Kubrick deliberately drive your grandmother insane?

My grandma is Kubrik

Well yell at her grave for making shitty movies that tried to be deep.

But she'll hit me with an umbrella

Better than driving you insane and making you pretend to be married to Jack Nicholson.

Most of Kubrick's movies are shit. Suck it.

what hapepned

Name a shitty kubrick movie.

The Shining.

Stephen King confirmed Holla Forums lurker

we have a HOTHEAD over here

Why would you say "tries to be deep" then use the shining as example? There's an even a movie about people spending decades uncovering hidden shit in it.

Shh, no tears now, only a dead fag whose only good deed was pointing out elite degeneracy.

So deep, the furry blowjob scene was a reference to bear molestation XD

:_;

She still has top tier feet tho

Chloe had a hard life.

LEAVE MARGOT ALONE!

Who and why?

In his particular case it's the fact he hasn't aged is the problem. It's fucking weird.

At least she has learned to keep her head cool under tough situations.

No fucking way, what unholy satanic shit did he do?

just fuck my shit up fam

Eternal youth in exchange for his metabolism.

pick one.

she literally turned into a mom

Cancer

Behold. Kate Fisher, an Australian 'it' girl, privileged, engaged to the richest man in Australia, constant interviews where she would spout proto-feminist bullshit and how better womyn were.

Kate got dumped by Packer and she joined the JUSTice League.
Not only that, she returned to her jew heritage and resurfaced as T’Ziporah Malka

That's tragic

It's fucking hilarious.
I grew up watching this thing acting like a spoiled cunt for years, living the high life.
Now her true inner nature has surfaced to the physical world.

Is this the chick from Sirens who went full frontal next to Elle Macpherson and company?

Worst case of Just-ing i've ever seen, even worse than Pierce Brosnan's wife.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I think he doesn't look bad there tbh

Well he's also got schizophrenia now. Those darn prequel haters are unforvigable.

Scarlett Johansson

I've always wondered, what makes good feet? polite sage for footfaggery.

This crime ain't fictional, is it?

It's like his face forgot to grow with the rest of his body.

Hot

This would be a badass Annie.

Local man becomes Squidbillie.

Leave Maisie alone

Always qt

she still looks cute

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Atton Rand: Darkside vs Lightside

it doesn't line up on the left side either. you're letting the makeup distract you. look again.

wat

it's mostly because he put on weight and didn't lose it. he looks good when he's in shape, but it looks off when he's got the extra pounds. See the pic in the middle.

He aged pretty well. He has a hard stare in the right picture plus he's got a sharp jawline. It's a nice contrast to the innocent looking goofy kid on the left.

do you see it now?

not really

I don't see how he looks bad.

t. Haley

I've seen some ugly mugs before, and he's far from it.

foot faggotry is about getting off on being beta. its because its something a girl who'd otherwise be repulsed by you, lets you touch them because "who'd get turned on by that" its the pathetic literal bootlicking behavior of losers.
i suspect tho that beyond that it has more to do with preference and who's feet they are, rather than the feet themselves.
t.beta working his way to omega

Just because he's not 10/10 fugly doesn't make him good looking.

All blue-eyed, blond haired boy actors are ritually gang-raped by big-time Hollywood Talmudic jews, hence the ballooning and drug use.

What's the excuse if they are kikes themselves then.

It's not that he looks bad he just looks weird because he has such an extreme form of baby face. He's like Macaulay Culkin. I can't describe it well but it's like, your face should change (mature) during adolescence, it's abnormal for your face to look nearly identical to when you were 10.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Disney or Square Enix put Haley Joel Osment on some kind of puberty blocker or something so that he could continue voicing Sora in Kingdom Hearts or something. Even now, he still voices Sora as an adult and he can pull off a 12-year-old's voice better than most Japanese voice actresses.

This dude looks like a rape victim

I thought Fillion looked like shit last time I saw Castle on but I can't seem to find a picture to match the memory.

Michael Jackson was the only person in Hollywood that DIDN'T fuck this kid.

tbf Rourke got face fucked up hard in an accident. It looked bad even when he was young. Who knows how he'd look otherwise.

He wasn't that good looking to begin with, good enough for pedos though, but he looks even weirder now.

Jennifer Lawrence is starting to look like Coppercab.

Mark looks like Alan Moore now.

plus he boxed and did his fair share of drugs. BUT NO EXCUSES user IT'S OPEN SEASON!

too soon for skeleton

Actors aging poorly is a uniquely American phenomenon. In Hollywood flicks, lowly works of decay, the actor as a human being is dissolved into a commodity of industrial convenience exposed to the process of planned obsolescence.

In Europe, the land of true KINO, actors and actresses age gracefully, retaining their charisma and human warmth. KINO is life –that is, the the whole spectrum of our collective human experience- elevated into art, and thus is the sustainer of life itself.

all those women are hideous in the old age pics

also, dat nose on the first guy

You, my friend, are suffering from the aesthetically transmitted disease known as "Américanisme". Dat aquiline nose of Jean-Paul Belmondo holds the imprints of pure Italo-Celtic genetics, a brief yet highly successful boxing career and one and a half millenia of french viticulture. Dat nose alone has more originality than every American "actor" ITT.

at least she's not fat anymore like she was a few years back

She was fatter? Anyway, girl is still ugly as fuck, this pic is from last year.

I swear to god, women fucking peak at 14.

b-but she was my best gril in HP. What went wrog :^(

I'm not even sure anymore. guess she's one of those girls whose fatness varies a lot from one pic to another

considering ITT I'd say she's fine

She's not the ugliest, but you gotta agree she aged like absolute shit.

all I know is, around 2011 I heard Luna Lovegood was coming to visit my town, so I went to see her arrive with my dick hard as tungsten carbide, only for her to look like an average fat chav

a young man doesn't fully recover from that kind of shock

She's only 25, still has a lot of time to age even worde.

Cute kids age the worst. Ugly kids on the other hand…

he's suffered for so long…

She's actually aging quite well considering she's Irish.

who

VILE! NO!

The dude from Buffy

I know, right?

Wow Jontron aged well since he quit game grumps.

Nah, it's since he got redpilled

He woke up.

But Bernie's going to make everything free!

it happened recently friend

British genes.

She's irish

same difference tbh

no, irish is way worse

Looks like improvement tbh

Under rated post.

Maisiefag in 3, 2, 1…

He looks like a Fallout character here.

wtf happened to his jaw, lips, and nose? At least his ears look the same. Not the eyebrows, though.

totalbiscuit

Is she trolling him

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

He still looks good

JOSH GIVES HOPE TO FATTIE ANONS EVERYWHERE

She got hotter tbh.

not thicc enough

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FAKE YOUR ORGASMS!

Parents and Jews pumping their kids full of hormones to keep them young and milking their youth to be kids in movies.

Thank you user, I have been trying to remember whom she reminds me of.

He's becoming more like Michael Jackson, his idol.

european women peak at 14
ftfy

he's a big guy

Fuck why didn't they use him for episode 2-3

What the fuck. She looks like Danny Devito's The Penguin.

Then it would have been Star Wars: Jedi History X. Wait, that would have been better.

He got tired of all the faggots in Hollywood.

he's beat George up

Long toes, high arch, smooth and well looked after feet.

Found the suppressed foot fag.

All feet look ugly to me. How do any of you tell the difference?

He's still ugly tho…
I s2g, you homosexuals are all the same… a nice pair of abs and you'd fuck a stick of butter…

He's conventionally attractive by any standards cu- I mean fam. You seem to be suppressing something here. After all, he who screams about fags the loudest is the actual fag.

I'm a transgirl…………..

You mean British women peak at 14. Emma Watson peaked around then too.

No :^)

Good. The first step is to admit that you have a mental disorder. A little more time and you'll get the therapy you need.

Maisie too

She was always fugly

It was a joke, buddy………………………………………………………………………………….

The gas chamber will cure you of your sense of humor, never worry.

A lot of child actors age bizarrely if you think about it.

But will it cure yours?

Implying that it wasn't the parents.

uguu~!

not really, cute kids lose their happenstance cuteness when face starts to elongate, it's just biology.

what a rat

I'm 4 days late, but still, so yeah, she can never please you people… But Maisie is all you need ever

Actually seems like an improvement overall, too bad he's a manlet IRL

Now I feel bad for fapping to her as a kid

Didn't she get any ausfag shekels from the divorce?

Not really, worse things happen to better people

No thanks

Dat irish potato face……she should get some implants to compensate

Didnt know they made bikinis in that size

Toradoki is a better maisie than real maisie