Pending Constitutional Amendment

RESTORES SLAVERY & DESTROYS FAG MARRIAGE

Both slavery can be brought back, and the SCOTUS "same sex marriage" decision destroyed at the same time, with this active proposal.

It's called the Corwin Amendment. Here's the text:

> No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State

It was enacted for distribution to the states in 1861 and is still a viable proposal. It could be added to the Constitution at any time. It apparently was ratified by a few state legislatures already (variously reported as 2,3, or 4). 34 total must approve.

archive.is/v1qwF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/four-times-the-government-held-highway-funding-hostage/454167/
spartacus-educational.com/ROMslaves.htm
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1161&context=facultyworkingpapers
cnsmaryland.org/2014/01/14/maryland-legislature-to-consider-rescission-of-1860s-pro-slavery-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit.

This is golden glass. Valuable, but handle carefully. When would be the best time to make a push for it? Post election?

this is stupid and will only hurt us. Do not spread this around. Just get Trump in there, organize at a local level, and make sure when those dirty kikes retire from SCOTUS that Trump replaces them with white christians, or a based nigger like Thomas.

But I don't want slavery back.

Are you really so stupid as to think it wouldn't result in white slavery, and worse?

SLAVERY IS BAD
At the conceptual, moral level.

What we need is a way to deport muds and imprison fags, not just tale away their marriage licenses and reinstate the condition that brought nigs herein the first place.

Slavery is stupid
JUST DEPORT THEM.
YOU DON'T WANT TO COEXIST WITH THEM.
JUST LET THEM GO.
AND GO TO FAR AWAY.

I think you sell it as anti-fag marriage and get the niggers on-board supporting it. Hire some nigger lawyer to tell them its safe and the slavery part won't affect them.

They don't have to interfere directly, the government currently withholds funding to states doing things it doesn't like.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/four-times-the-government-held-highway-funding-hostage/454167/

Nothing is wrong with slavery. We already have it - it's called prison. The get room and board and free medical care and job security - everything a nigger loves. It's the welfare state we have right now - except niggers have to earn their welfare.

You fucking faggot.

If the amendment passed then states would get the funding no matter what, it would be illegal for the congress to use that technique.

After it passes - or even if it gets close to passing - the niggers will self-deport in fear. = Mission accomplished

I'd prefer if we just gassed all the non-whites.

Not everyone has the same morality as you. I don't think there's anything wrong with enslaving inferior people, I just think it's smarter to kill them and use their former lands as lebensraum.

Not gonna happen. You guys need to get over gay marriage, it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

The legalization of gay marriage has, if anything, helped our cause. It's always been a shitshow designed to distract from the real issues. Now, it's gone and, even better, gays have gained "privileged" status by the Left and are barely a minority anymore. We ban gay marriage and we're back to square one.

faggot detected

It debases the entire concept of marriage by tainting it with a "loving" (((union))) of sex perverts who can't go past the girl cooty stages and partake in ceaseless, fruitless death sex and STD breeding.

They also have a high tendency of abusing boys.

Gay marriage requires legislation, so it can't even come into existence without me feeling affected r unaffected at the thought of it. If it really doesn't matter then I have absolutely no reason to vote for it in the first place, especially so since the notion of normalizing faggotry is morally repugnant. If you were trying to make an argument for why I should vote for it you just failed miserably.

I think the concept is you push it till 10, 20 states pass the thing and faggots and niggers become so crazed they freak out in anticipation – rioting and doing terrorism etc. That gives the pretext needed to really clamp down and 'solve the problem'

Nah, just take away their EBT cards and burn down mosques. That'll do it.

FUCKING THIS

Get them the fuck out and subjugate them in their countries if you must. Just get them the fuck out of white ones.

Shut the fuck up nigger. Go be a field master in Africa. GET OUT.

This
Send all of them back.
Remove niggers and spics

This isn't going to end with a master-servant type society, it's not going to end peacefully either. Pushing this could mean very bad things for us.

Considering the "big bad whitey" narrative and whitecucks who actually buy into white guilt, who's to say whites won't be enslaved?

You're definitely the faggot who posted his pozzed brown starfish for all to see in the other bread.

If anything, I like you faggots. You help our cause every time you sperg out.

It's too good.

So thank you for helping not only our cause, but also giving the kikes profit from divorce proceedings considering the divorce rates of homo marriage.

No, we will be doing our "democratic rights in a lawful manner" bu the faggots and niggers freaking out and breaking the law to oppose it will be "terrorists" - there isn't even the need to get the Amendment passed. You just have to seem credible and cause the massive freak storm that will put the normal population in the mood for a crack-down against faggots and niggers.

I'm telling you, take away their welfare and the niggers will expose themselves.

No, FBI, it's stupid altogether. Cut this shit out. No more "agree and amplify" bullshit. We have to be smart, here. Go back to Langley and masturbate to cp

white slavery already exists via prostitution. there is likely more white slavery than any other race today.

you are naive. there is no such thing as an objective morality. each of us synthesizes his own morality, even if we draw statistical data (ie, consensus) from our surroundings (that's why astroturfing/democracy works)

slavery is awesome and white people can take any, any race in this world in a fair fair or unfair. if we had engaged in total war we would have slaughtered Viet Nam. release your tired christian morality and realize life has the inherent value only of its ability to survive. we have a moral, which is to say, biologically beneficial obligation to kill off threats to mankind such as the less developed but still able to access technology lesser races. arabs are in the middle ages culturally but they have access to nukes. you have no idea how dangerous this situation is.

we need to go full Rome on everyone's asses, right the fuck now.

the only morality is survival in real life, and you're endangering not only your own, but all of ours with your hand-wringing.

Reported.

You push the amendment as anti fag marriage and anti transfreak and get some conservative niggers to go along with supporting it - after a handful of the angry conservative states like Alabama pass the amendment - this triggers massive freak out by niggers, faggots, and the Jews that love them. They riot and become terrorists in everybody's eyes - and there's only one solution: get rid of them all.

Not;

user I thought you were better than that.

No, absolute moral relativism is a fantasy for degenerates.

This proposal was made in 1861 by people who were very strong Christians compared to today. They didn't see it as evil, because it isn't. It's basically a "privatized mandatory-jobs-welfare-housing assistance work program" in today's lingo.

It should be supported with a clear conscience. Let the people who freak out about it be in the wrong when they riot, and that will work to our advantage.

GREAT COUNTERPOINT NIGGER

Let me help you:
authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere
So the withholding funds strategy would be a means by which Congress had power to interfere with a state, therefore if Congress attempted that technique the state would sue in federal court to get its funds given to it equally with the other states and win.

He's right. Source;

"abolish or INTERFERE with"

Not funding is literally interfering with.

Oh I get it you're trying to paint us as pro-slavery.
Silly Shlomo leftist.
Or a alphabet guy?
Are you the same that made that pro-slavery thread back then?
SAGE IN ALL FIELD LADDIES AND FIRE

Slavery is fine but we need white slaves or Asian slaves.
No male slaves.

Sage in one field newfriend.

This, slavery not only robbed lower class whites of jobs but its the reason we have such a dindu problem in america. It also arguably was the foot-in-the-door to allow other non whites to immigrate here. For the small amount of good it did (economic efficiency and profitable industries for a time) it brought in more bad.

Right now lower class whites have to pay taxes for free benefits to niggers that roam loose committing crime and making mayhem.

The point is we need to get rid of the niggers to Africa or sterilize them all or something.

You push this amendment in a lawful and responsible manner as anti faggot and anti transfag and pro-state's rights and that some lawyer says its won't really create slavery again because of x,y,z therefore nigger can support it.

Then you let the chimpout begin. Faggots, Jews, and niggers all go ape shit with a massive riot that scares the normal people to death. That's when the people resolve themselves to finally authorize the government to take the type of action that needs to get done.

The 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments would also have to be repealed rather than being automatically nullified, because ex post facto laws are unconstitutional. Also, a lot of fucking around with the states is done via the Interstate Commerce Clause because Amendments are harder to pass than budgets.

Isn't this similar to the 10th Amendment?

It is the Constitution - there are no rules.

So that California can totally detain gun owners if it so wills it? Nice amendment, if you hate guns.

10th amendment has no teeth

If the feds decide they have some power implied by the Constitution, then the 10th amendment is fulfilled. So it's basically worthless.

The Corwin amendment would actually nullify the power of the federal government to interfere with how the state defines various legal institutions, like marriage, corporations, slavery, schools, and probably many other areas. It would be an awesome law totally undoing all the communism pushed by the feds over the last 70 years.

Gun owning isn't an "institution"

The "civil war amendments" were never ratified to begin with.

>>>/gaschamber/

Slavery is wrong, full stop.

Which is why Whites tried their best to end it in Africa. The few generations of slightly increased prosperity from slavery in the rural south was not worth doing something both inmoral and it brought in niggers.

Slavery is a double tragedy.

A few months ago some user summed it up perfectly:

I agree.

" Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." Titus 2:9-10

" Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:22-23

" Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself." 1 Timothy 6:1-5

" Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward." 1 Peter 2:18

" Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;" Ephesians 6:5
" I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds: Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me: Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels: Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel: But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly. For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever; Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?" Philemon 1:10-16

Slavery is not for whites, it's for niggers.

Are you really so retarded that you think the entire left-wing establishment will throw its arms up in defeat and give up just because you came up with some retarded rules-lawyering that a five year old would think of?

Newsflash, SCOTUS decides these things, and SCOTUS is full of liberals. They will always vote in the most liberal way possible, and when you try to bitch about muh consistency you will be promptly told to go fuck yourself.

I'd have all my slaves get cosmetic surgery so that they have elf ears.

That's cool but there are dozens of similar perfectly lawful tricks available to us. The problem is that we are no longer a nation ruled by law. It is rule by jew and diversity.

The point flew right over your head, retard.

Why would you give a fuck what anyone says in the Bible besides Jesus?

If you bring one more fucking nigger to this country, you're getting a first class ticket to the oven.

What could possibly go wrong?

Slavery shouldn't be brought back, niggers should just be deported. Slavery was a bad decision, because after slavery you're country is basically fucked.

Al thought faggots shouldn't be able to marry.

Haha elves are tree hugging rats. fuck em'

corwin ammendment does not restore slavery

it just makes it so federal law can not interfere with state law by constitutional ammendments

Supporting slavery makes you no better than a kike, deport the subhumans. We don't need them anymore as a workforce, automation is faster and more effective than a bunch of double digit slaves could ever be. I swear we're being filled with retards and agents trying to paint us as cartoon villains that are on the same level as Jews.

wow great argument kiketron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

we could conduct genetic experiments on them, or use them as target practice, or medical training.

Because Jesus is apart of God and therefore can't go against what God divinely planned to put in the bible. Everything in the bible is God's word and therefore, unless it was apart of the Mosiac law which was overturned, still applies.

source: fucking church

You didn't read the passages, obviously. Find the part that say, "even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ…"

I see the word servant but I see no mention of slavery.

forgot to change your IP back, retard

that comment was for this guy:

Go to Africa if you want to enslave niggers. And take all the niggers here in the states with your faggot ass.

It's referring to the slaves, a feature of the Roman and Greek society.
spartacus-educational.com/ROMslaves.htm

Shills and niggers are clogging up this thread.

I don't want any smelly nigger slaves - we now have robots to do manual labour and the niggers have no further purpose for humanity as far as I can tell.

The Corwin Amendment will end fag marriage. It will also guarantee state's rights against the (((federal government))). And it will chimp-out the right people, which is a practical step toward getting something quite useful done politically.

Go to Africa and larp your Roman slave fantacies while surrounded by colored faces. White countries will be for whites only.

Gas yourself, faggot. This thread is about passing the Corwin Amendment.

Who said the slaves have to be black only? And who said whites were going to own them? Get ready for some field work, boys.

Terrible fucking idea.

Not to mention California would open their borders and flood the US, and
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

Reminder that OP's both a faggot and a moron. This will only hurt us, especially since one of the crown jewels on all of humanity was abolishing slavery world-wide. Blacks in many African countries are actually grateful for this, even blacks in South Africa.

Don't push this any further.

Slavery is unviable economically, that's why it ceased to exist.
Read Posner.
He says he "suspects" slavery was banned because it costs too much to
-police slaves
-prevent them from revolting
-make sure their work is good enough
etc.
Here's something (page 9) scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1161&context=facultyworkingpapers

Slavery is unviable economically, that's why it ceased to exist.
Read Posner.
He says he "suspects" slavery was banned because it costs too much to
-police slaves
-prevent them from revolting
-make sure their work is good enough
etc.
Here's something (page 9) scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1161&context=facultyworkingpapers

Black slavery is why America is in the mess we're in today. If we had the Irish pick our cotton instead of blacks America would be much better off.

cnsmaryland.org/2014/01/14/maryland-legislature-to-consider-rescission-of-1860s-pro-slavery-law/

God I wish we would have a bunch of potato niggers to worry about than honest to god spear chucking dindus running around.

Where is that handy time machine? Pics related.

US attempted three 13th amendments.

First one didn't pass but is still active; the second one passed but its ratification is being ignored; the third one was passed illegally.

1. Corwin Amendment
2. Titles of Nobility
3. Outlaw of slavery

All right I'm sorry Irishbros I'm building a time machine right now you're coming with us.

I'm half potato nigger and I'm ok with this.

I think you could pass this if you

1. Have the state legislature FIRST pass a state amendment saying "slavery is forever outlawed as a domestic institution in this state" and "only a marriage between a man and a woman shall be recognized as a domestic institution of this state"

2. THEN ratify the Corwin amendment

Now all the accusations of slavery/racism are gone and they can pass them amendment with the effect of crushing the federal governments balls whenever it tries to interfere with state affairs.

Now at least you

Could this amendment also be used to undo the 19th amendment? As long as women have a say in governance, Western Civilization is fucked

As a superior ubermensch, with two PH.D's, who is a bodybuilder and 100% pure Aryan, as well as a healthy heterosexual male with a wife who is a pure Aryan woman, and twelve kids as well as over 50 different copies of Mein Kampf I think this is stupid. It can only hurt us if we discuss this or try to make a push. If the left finds out not only will they remove it they will put out a counter amendment to it.

I like you, may kek be with you.

Probably not, it has to involve a "domestic institution".

19th says,
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

26th says,
The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

So you can't take it away based on age or sex, but maybe if a state defined "family" as a "domestic institution" consisting of a married couple M/F and all their single children of whatever age, and then give each family just 1 vote that is weighted by the number of family members, it might have a similar effect. "Family" would be a "domestic institution" so Congress could do nothing, and the voting qualifications wouldn't be restricted based on age or sex.

Yes! Now whites can know what it's like to be a slave!

yeah fuck whites

Good thing the liberals have decided that sex isn't real, and only gender is real.

Maybe we can trick them into officially declaring their "genders" and then restrict voting based on gender instead of sex.

A state could define its own civil offices - which are "domestic institutions" - as only being open to white men, and disqualify niggers and women and Jews from offices in those "domestic institutions".

The definition of "institution" is

"A custom, practice, relationship, or behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society"

So if all domestic institutions - the relationships between people - can be defined by the state itself without federal interference, then it legalizes discrimination against fags, women, niggers, Jews, moslems, criminals, etc.

In other words, this Corwin Amendment thing is the ultimate
REDPILL

No, in all newfriend.

We need a "Corwin Amendment" meme

better?

Any intelligent person can understand that slavery is wrong.
You are not intelligent. Niggers have a right to exist too, just not in white countries.
I wish there was a Holla Forums where 'MUH OFFICIAL NARRATIVE OMARR WAS A TERRORIST' people like you weren't shitting up threads.

More importantly it was a huge blow for state's rights.

Not that we have had any since the 1860s, but its still important I guess.

Do niggers have a right to free stuff? I don't think so. They aren't qualified for jobs and not entitled to our free stuff. So you will let them starve on our streets? You have a psychological barrier to the word 'slave' that's not rational. Your dog is a 'slave' but he is very happy. He doesn't own anything and his life is in your hands and he does whatever you say. Niggers like getting stuff for free, but that's not right. Where's your outrage over that wrong? Niggers have mental and social problems and need to be kept under for their own good.

If slavery is ever brought back, I will go door to door to places where slavery exists, killing slave owners in their sleep, setting their houses on fire, etc…

I don't believe in murder, but tyrants should not be permitted to live.

Actually, slavery is not that bad from an economic point of view, along as it drives production costs down and you do not have to pay too much to keep the slaves up - in most cases it was an arrangement where the slave a was a self-sustaining farmer who worked a small field on the side of their main work and left the master with the pure profit as he did not have to look after the slave. The problems start if you have to look after the slave which is why slavery never caught on in an industrial areas as slaves do require upkeep and maintenance and it is more economic to pay pennies to a worker so he looks after himself (wage slavery) - slavery requires spare resources of land and food, and those are not as efficient as agricultural machinery, which has since caught up.

What you are looking at, with the rise of living in rented properties and monopolized ownership of means of production, is second feudal age.

OP is a gogantic faggot that should go Pulse himself.

Go back to reddit, please

The Corwin Amendment would undo leftists federal laws that interfere with state domestic institutions. If a state doesn't want slavery, then there is no slavery. Corwin doesn't mention slavery one way or the other.

.. text says "held to labour" but it doesn't require it.

Only a Jew would want to actually own black slaves. the True American would send their niggers back to Africa. A true American would enslave hard working Irish Potato Niggers.

Fucking christian LARPers

ha ha ho ho I can't tell you how many times I've laughed uproariously at that joke, but a rough estimate would be, oh, like about, somewhere round about … zero times.

It's not about owning slaves, its' about trolling with the Corwin Amendment

but I like my fag marriage :/

Nope nope nope

This was a bad Idea then and is now.

Sure slavery gets you a comfortable situation, but will set you back when it comes to machining things, and other automations, which during the Civil war set the south back immensely in terms of production.

Slavery was itself a Jewish production at its heart, as I'd human trafficking today. Something we should have no part of. Since the current big players in human trafficking are of the chosen I'm sure they'd have no problem with swiftly moving vast numbers of non whites into America.

Cannot end well.

Robot slaves however…