My pretty nightie

I keep deleting my threads so nobody thinks it's me
I think it's time to let everyone know.

I bet your arse is pretty tight.

Though you hated me.
I'm the one being flamed this week
My buttons hurts

It is. I can only fit a size small buttplug

I always knew this was literally a redditor I'm going to screencap this and notify freech about it.

Do what you will, I don't post in that asshole

Reedit…I think not

*slap

so, you do have a micro penis?

Dysnomnia has a word filter for literally a redditor

D Y S N O M I A

Does he have large talons?

I bet he has a large buttplug.

May, in fact I've never been assigned, I prefer sucking dick
Tee-hee

testing
dysn‌om‌ia

Batman likes BBC

Batman changed it.

You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. You're ugly, at least borderline retarded, uneducated and talentless. The worst part is that you embrace all of these facts.

I hope you die sooner rather than later so as to rid the world of your irrelevant existence.

Batman post yer tities.

who do you mean? dysn‌omia or ah?

ah

Batman has a micropenis.

you're cheating!

My penis is 4 inches longer than OP, flaccid.

:->

Prove it.

Pic Time stamp or GTFO.

what do you mean?

Batman

Relax dude chillax
You act like I'm torturing you. Man up, leave being a little whiny bitch to me

Batman is Batman or a flacid redditor.

Fucking hawt

But you're absolutely revolting. In every single aspect.

No one needs you, at all. The world would be better of if you would die. Literally.

This.

Batman needs to an hero.

why? because he's saving gotham?

That doesn't phase me
*kiss kiss

if OP lost 200lbs, got a haircut, and shaved he wouldn't be awful looking

can't fix that micropenis though.

Hah. The fact that you took so long to reply says enough. I can only imagine how long you thought of a response before resorting to this one..

You're depressed, and all too conscious of your worthlesness. Acting like you don't care doesn't fool anyone.

You hate yourself. I'd advise you to do everyone a favor and commit suicide, except you're too much of a coward to do so, for which you undeniably hate yourself.

D Y S N O M I A

D Y S N O M I A saves gotham? i'm confused

Just look at the word filter.

Batman. is Batman.

No. The van just broke down again. At a store and little money. I'm dealing with a tough life, not your trolling

HIDE THREAD
REPORT OTHERS FOR SPAM

You're what, like 40? you should have a house by now.

degenerate piece of shit. I fucking hope you die. You're cancer.

I may face living on the street, your disgusting is just funny

you spat the turd back out. we all saw you. now eat it properly like a good little boy or mom will eat your pudding.

*giggle

I miss that thread.

That's just your coping mechanism. I'm going to give my mum a hug downstairs after dinner and then I'm gonna come back and shitpost and game a bit in my room before going to sleep in my comfy bed knowing that I can make myself eggs and bacon for breakfast tomorrow morning.

You're miserable. And probably cold during winter. And that's because no one needs you and you have nothing to offer. Everyone on Holla Forums knows this.

Want some cum on those eggs, BB?

Batman you are actively encouraging this shitty behavior by stickying this thread. The daily threads are sufficient enough to ignore. kysop

Fuck you batman, that wordfilter though.

nothing from santa for you
and -500 points on your carma
you are one mean motherfucker

Satanic trips
Kek. Keep my thread on page 1

a-are you the joker? why do you hate batman?

a quick heads up. this is Holla Forums.

your life really does suck though, makes me a bit less depressed about my own.

I'm the king of shitty luck
…and b

I mostly ignored the ah threads for this past period and assumed it was mostly op talking to himself. have people been responding to him this whole time? if so i'm very disappointed.

welcome to life

Some asshole imposter was doing that the other day. That's, sad, and I thought I was the looser, whatever. Flattery is the highest form of flattery
:P

:/

I-i guess so?

I used to be moar interesting. I miss mmo games esp. Star stable

its immitation is the highest form of flattery and its spelled loser

A h
Yup

Are you even trying to get attention?

never heard of that one

Never did spell well. Spelling grade school average was c's and d's

it's Karma

and you should choke on a tiny asian dick

BB
*hugs

i'm a master when it comes to handle tiny asian dicks, so no luck for you there

HAH. So that's what this is all about?

No, not a chance. You'll never be the king of anything, not even Holla Forums. As soon as this thread dies everyone will forget about you, and no one will remember it.

Except you. Because it's all you have.

Sort of rekt.

Im seeing very little whoring in this thread.

We need a time stamped picture of shoe on head, sharpie in pooper, or qtip in dick tip

no one wants to see A H s butt or dick again
NO ONE

can confirm, that was scarring

Im a sadist I'd enjoy it

no, think about the time-space-continuum

yeah

ATTENTION WHORE

We fucking love you bby

Do us all a favor and stick a pencil in your anus and take a pic of it? once you do so we can start a very fun game

are you up to it?

You love my bitch clit

i'd rather watch all mexican cartel vids for an hour
please, stop this madness

Broke down at a ghetto mart, parents freaking out, crammed in the front seat, no hunny, no pencil in the pooper today

Kek

Pedos are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

Pedos are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

then kill yourself. I hope you die before you get to make another thread you useless piece of shit

Your parents must be ashamed. Or they're as bad as you

Yes I do. Please show me your bitch clit.

YES

You mean you wouldn't fuck verruca salt from the Willy wonka movies?>>6331788
Love ya BB. Xoxo

You too late, I deleted those and I'm not doing that at ghetto mart parking lot, you will have all the bitch clit you can handle when I get a motel

**tickles feet

FUCKING DIE

but you're too much of a pussy to an hero

even though you know that killing yourself would be your greatest contribution to society in your life.

Show off your bitch clit to some local friendly negros then.

Have some piss in a cup and a view of my home,

This is true, but with me dead, I can't post here and get you all pissy

I don't like blacks

I'm just enjoying your attempts at cloaking the immense pain you're going through right now.

I think you have a mancrush on yours truly
Only think cloaked is my bitch clit, and that cloaked romulan war bird on your 6

hey wait a minute, that's racist

We're you this head over heels for Travis too?

;D

A h
So.

i don't asdfasd ==TESTING YOU FAGGOTS== ASDHGGGFSDG

==asasdghfghads== ashdgdsg

asdasdasddsa

BURN IN HELL KIKEWHEELS

SDSSDSDA ASWWDS ASWWWDA'

Dick so small, tried to piss in the cup again, dribbled down and my jammies wet.

I was chatting with a fellow from DAL.net #liltreats. We talked about a Pedo dad who dad a young daughter who took dance classes. The dad sewed small hard to see zippers on the backs of her tights so he can unzip and cum in her before a dance recital.
Another PED I chatted with, we ERP'ed bout a 4ur old we rape all night in a park bathroom and dump her down the hole of a porta potty for the night

elaborate

more details

Cuffed to the toilet, beat, force-fed her shit and piss, take turns raping her. Isolated park bathroom. No one ever uses at night. Some nights her bedroom is a porta potty down under the toilet seat in all the filth

why the fuck is this stickied?

Did someone say batman? I'll fucking crash this plane.

that's fucking amazing

how did it feel?

Was just chat. The orgasm was lovely
Love talking dirty bout kids

awww man I thought you had done that stuff yourself

ever considered it?

no disrespect but in your position I'd just rape a loli while I could

Yooo attention whore, post a photo of urself holding a sign saying "I love therealmoonman #MAGA"

dubs for pigshit?

Sounds fun. Can't rape with a bitch clit but I'll tongue one well, here
Halloween too, maybe I finds me a loli princess or pony

Nice quads, but today, still marooned here, I can't deliver timestamp shit, I even lost my only pen
Make a lil girl eat that, sure, sounds fun
Another Pedo chat I had was, one to stay in my/a bathroom, holding toilet paper. She's to wipe any shitty ass and eat anything given to her(Asian toddler)

what are you talking about faggot?

Fresh b8 too big to pass up

Ask questions

Why are you such a faggot?

have you ever fucked a 13year old qt in the ass?

No.
I have cummed in my friends nieces underwear when she was at school
I'd clip girl ads from newspapers and tape into a note book.
Fapped watching them play, real and fantasy. Other than that, just fantasy chat

Why have you never acted on your fantasies?

One chat I had: a group of lil toddler ballerinas. Soak there tutus in gas, dry and re soak again and dry. Dance day there all lined up, ready to dance(in double gas soaked tutus). Make girl Goto the stage. Flick a match at her. Watch burn. Tell the others, if they don't dance PERFECTLY, fire.

Would you want life in prison?

fantasy.

enact it? film it? for our enjoyment

not if you do it right

Might be fun filming Pedo snuff.

Mmm

you're too pussy to actually do it, aren't you

you're whoring for attention by not directly telling us you won't do such a thing, hoping to capitalise on our limited knowledge, and hpoing to attract people too dumb to realise that you're all talk and no action.

I'd do it on Halloween, to a lil princess, drag her to a dark brush, gag her, beat and rape. But I can't, I will be at a motel or rest area, and lil toddler trick or treaters would be…

Mirthful, you ppl need fresh bread, try DAL.net. #clubgoon

Dude….if your a fan….you'd know I deliver. I'm having a bad week. I will be in a motel soon.
If you were a true fan, you know my story from /1/. Give a homeless looser a chance, BB

Here at motel