Why Do Marxists hate the Prequels?

Nearly all SJWs despise the Prequels. Do you think there is a hidden redpill in them?

The Kino bashing starts at 1:50

back to >>>/reddit/

Because prequels message is inherent critique of democracy in favor of enlighten authoritarian rule

They also name the Jew, both the Jedi Order and Palpatine are clearly stand ins for different shades of kikery, that's why Anakin is the chosen one by bringing balance to the force, he not only wipes out the Jedi, but he also destroys the SIth when he casts king kike Sheev down the pit in Return of the Jedi.

SJWs are hipsters. Hipsters intentionally shit on new stuff to be contrarian. It's also part of why retro gaming became chic.

Trips of truth

That's real rich coming from you, isn't it?

Considering everybody on this entire planet despises the prequels, SJWs are obviously part of that group, yes.

Thinly veiled Holla Forums thread, back to your containment board.

this has never worked in the history of imageboards but you remain the eternal optimist don't you?

I've stopped being irritated, then I was just bored with him, now I'm actually worried.

I hope he's okay, hes been doing this for a year and broke down in pic related

Marxists hate the prequels because they represent a departure from the typical good vs evil hugbox mentality. Lucas chose to depict the jedi council as a bunch of creepy hypocrites who only hastened Anakins turn to the dark side, providing nuance instead of the standard boilerplate depiction of their beloved, simpleton friendly dialectic.

You have no problem with all the anime and cartoon threads, but this you have a problem with?

Because if there's one thing that right-wingers are known for, it's understanding and appreciating subtle nuances of morality, and not immediately blaming "them" for "our" problems.

There's always going to be tribalism, the so called right winger simply accepts this while commie scum deny it then use identity politics to divide people up as they see fit.

All of star wars is shit every last bit of it is uninspired dog shit.

It's the greatest thing that ever happened, i can sell off my shitty old stuff to these fucking retards for prices that is way above what i even bought them for.

Fucking morons.

Of course they hate it, they have rejected nature and can't into romance unless it's ugly and wrong.

It's a beautiful trilogy ending in tragedy. And with all the themes, of course they hate it, it lacks all the post-modernism, all the self-aware bullshit and quirky one-liners. Leftists can't into romance either, it's all have to be ironic and quirky, not real, not in the way prequels tells it.

Neither do they understand or respect the way of basically telling the story of how the jews seized even more control over USA with the staged attack of 9/11 and the after-coming war.

palindrome get beats out trips tbh

what did he mean by this? i have friends who are off-white and still use words that they would surely find offensive, just not towards them.

This! Thank you for pointing this out!

He rite tho

>the Jedi say the chosen one will bring balance to the force
Read: he will kill all the force-users we don't like

>the Sith say the sith'ari will bring purpose to the force
Read: he will kill all the force-users we don't like

I love it

butthurt redditor detected

The prequels are shit. The only good one is probably the last one and that's because there's actual shit going on in it with Obi-Wan, Anakin and Sheev.

The other two movies are essentially pointless filler

see

it's the slow build-up and your aspie brain can't handle it

This fucking nigger. DOTR when?

When our saviour rides.

This. The Sequels also intended to be a trilogy, OT did not, this is why OT feels jerky in pacing and PT does not. The only star wars movie I LIKE is ROTS.

Don't worry I know she will come. The prophecy is coming to a head and she will have the streets run red with their orc blood.

No reason. their marxist friends say the prequels are bad so they just copy. doesn't have to have meaning

all of star wars is bad

They were told that the Prequels were bad by authority figures and then they took it at face value without examining, questioning, or forming their own opinions.
Now extrapolate that fact outward to all the other things in their lives and you can fully understand why they act the way they do in everything else in their lives.