KICKASS TORRENTS IS DEAD

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

Where will we get our comics now?

Poland a shit for not telling the US to fuck itself with its retarded copyright laws.
Personally, I get my comics from comix4free.

Probably from TPB, but I might try this although I've never liked smaller torrent sites.

great, another opportunity to be ashamed of being a pole.

Good thing I never used it and had better alternatives. Anyway this is really creating some juicy drama among its former and easily triggered community members. Shits were as bad as tumblr.

But still, this is a sign of worse things to come if (((they))) manage to get more torrent sites. We can only hope torrents hold out for a few more years.

I'm sorry for your predicament.

What's wrong with readcomicsonline?

Doesn't bother me.

Good thing I don't need torrents anymore. I have all I'll ever need… Just me and the best pal…

someone post their new french chant, I don't want to have a search record.

I'm actually interested in reading Rebirth, Gwenpool too.

Never used Kickass. Honestly I always found it to be pretty shit.

Superman and his one true pal Jimmy, peace be upon him, are all we need.

there's an option to load them all at once?

Fucking Fascists

Were the servers located in Poland? Seems stupid to me that the owner would do that when, according ED at least, by hosting the servers in his native Ukraine he could tell the US Government to go fuck itself.

stop joking OP, that could ne-

oh come on, i actually had like 4 torrents uploaded there, all i wanted was to share hard to find shit

for fucks sake, i uploaded littlest pet shop in 1080p to it 2 weeks ago, how am i supposed to share it now. TPB is a piece of shit their uploader NEVER works.

Shit, where the hell do I go now? TPB is garbage and I don't know any good trustworthy sites to get all my shit from.
Is this the end?

boy, your little knees must be sore from all that bandwagon jumping.

It'll be up and running again in a few days.

This shit happens now and again.

The dude's actually been arrested. I think US Government have seized the servers

TPB got promoted from honeypot to garbage? So it's safe to use again, right?

I'm no expert but as far as I know they use distributed servers. Taking one out just means they have to reroute it.
Same thing happened 2 years ago and it was all up and running in a few days.

I wouldn't trust it
Is there really nothing else out there?

Theres always us. Mixtape's paste list could work okay.

Damn, and I wanted to download some vidya.
Any good open torrent site, not invite-only cuz I dont want to deal with stupid ratios.

oh fuck off, not everyone here watches shit because of a fandom, i liked the show and wanted to share it since nobody else bothered to compile all of it in a single torrent, i also had the only active torrent of Yakuza 3 on the site, and was seeding the ruby gloom torrent too.

except Poland has shamelessly possibly the biggest warez website ever where you pay for downloading the files (or collect points by sharing files that people would want to download)

You deserve nothing but pain.

I couldn't give two shits about the KA shithole, but even BTDigg is gone now. These are starting to look like dark times for us…

>implying any of you faggots are going to have children, let alone grandchildren if you somehow miraculously catch a fat cow willing to shit out little awkward retards for you
Don't make me laugh, we're all dying alone.

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED

Whatever, it was already blocked by my ISP anyway.

It's like you fuckers are illiterate or something.

They seized 3 domains and have the owner on an extradition order.

No servers were taken down, and the site has like 20 people still on it across the world. The servers are also distributed nodes across random shithole countries without any extradition treaties.

Site will be back in a week, tops.

Why couldn't they take down nyaa and bakabt instead? Fuck anime.

Chomikuj is fucking cancer.
Because of it, poles would rather "share" their files there for money, and abandon torrents on a whim.
As a result, you have to pay for fucking piracy if you want to get polish stuff.

Didn't Demonoid come back?

I just wanna watch return to oz and play the ghostbusters videogame.

Demonoid is back, but it's fucking garbage right now because nobody realizes that it's back so nobody seeds, let alone uploads anything of value.

because kikes run the west

If it's the 2009 one you're after, I can upload it to Mega or something for you.

The Ghostbuster's video game, that is.

At least they don't let people upload malware

The only good thing Washington could ever do for the world is get nuked.

NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO PIRATEBAY IT SUUUUUCKS

Upload it,that's the one I'm looking for.

It's still available under the domain kickasstorrents.to just so you all know.

Was going to upload it to mega, but here's the torrent I used.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dfd349abc8c0584b46a1dd8db9256c90a401bebd&dn=ghostbusters+the+video+game+reloaded+iso&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

You're a good man, user.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Don't trust any of the kickasstorrents variations that pop up.Scammers spam them around whenever it goes down.

Unless you have a malware fetish.

No matter what happens, you are all good people whose generosity makes the world a better place.
Pirates are the unsung heroes of the internet.

Sing about them, then.
They deserve a song

A shame the larper's thread got deleted, that could have been entertaining.

I'm still questioning how trustworthy it is.

Can someone calm my nerves or fan the flames in that regard with some good ol' facts?

Fuck you.

I have downloaded Demonoid torrents since its resurrection. They are slow as fucking balls, to be sure, but aside from lack of seeds I haven't experienced anything negative.

Hearsay, absolutely, but you've got the seal of approval from this one random asshole on the internet.

KAT's community were a bunch of obnoxious little shits unlike the anime fags.

Imo, Kickasstorrents was the worst torrent site.

that's not really kat, it's just a mirror made by some asshole trying to leach off of kats popularity

all the torrents in that site are outdated

Well there goes any chance of me having duck dodgers