THE JIHAD CONTINUES

TRANSGENDER FREAK STABBED BY ISLAMIC STATE SUPPORTERS IN BELGIUM

archive.is/Hv25Z

TOPKEK, HE'S A FUCKING MIGRANT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/522937/Ramadan-sacrifice-teen-age-girl-stabbed-Rennes-France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will miss the Holy Month of Ramadan.

Don't forget the ongoing Euros in France and Ramadan ending the day after the 4th of July. Something big's gonna drop.

what got into the muzzies .

They are snackbarring everywhere now

I think this summer we will finally see the great chimping

kek works in mysterious ways

HA HA HA HA HA CHAOS

I really want these attacks to continue, I especially want them to do it in US to happen without guns so the fucking parasites can't blame this on guns.

Can we meme a 2nd ramadam for very faithful muzzies into existance?
Because fuck, this shit is making me happy

I prefer Britain because the Brexit vote is soon

There will be an EXPLOSIVE attack by muslims July 4th.

I'd rather they snackbar with a vet in the crowd who drops their ass and proves the point that guns save lives.

tv said "woman"

There was that case recently where a teen held off (with a gun) a muzzie attacking his mom with an american flag. Don't expect much press on that.

Ketchup please. Would make for some of the most utterly, terrifyingly dank memes one has ever had the pleasure of beholding.

kek has spoken through your post, brother

And there was another French girl stabbed today too.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/522937/Ramadan-sacrifice-teen-age-girl-stabbed-Rennes-France

Ramadan has only just begun.

Stop calling it Islamophobia, it's a rational fear and you give leftists ammo, i know you mean well user but please

Moar please, this is hilarious for Obama to deal with on the day of his cuck speech about not using the term radical or Islamic

You're just as bad.

it's just to provide an objective look at the scale of this shit

The scale is that nothing else happens. It’s not objective because it’s not true.

I hope the christian terrorism that the map is supposed to represent were actual acts of terror in the name of christianity and not just acts of terror done by people who happened to be christian.

Fuck off, you're doing the exact same shit the left is doing.

There is such a thing as Christian terrorism. It just hardly ever happens and the religion itself doesn't promote it. It doesn't mean there aren't people that commit acts of terror in the name of Christianity.

I don't think so jewboy.

Niggers nog in the name of Christianity. Niggers nog in the name of Islam

Also, you don't even explain what terorrist attacks those dots are meant to represent, there are no sources, no names of terrorists, nothing. I'm pretty sure the US has had more than one muslim terrorist attack, you're literally making no points and just expect people to look at some dots on a map and agree with you. The maker of this shit is a fucking retard.

People that firebomb abortion clinics because of their extreme Christian views are Christian terrorists, by definition.

To say that there is no such thing as a Christian terrorist is absolute bullshit. That doesn't, however, mean that Christianity is inherently a violent religion that promotes terrorism like Islam does.

HAPPY RAMADAN
;)

"Religion of peace"
-last words of orlando shooter

Ramadan + Summer

Ban knives.

"Least hateful religion"
-last words of the france stabber

I get it now! Islam brings eternal peace upon its victims!

You are too obvious jew.

Islam is a religion of peoce because when the eternal jihad ends only the faithful will remain.

So… which sect of Christianity is the true one, then? Because there are multiple sects with multiple different dogmas, and by your logic only one of these groups is actually Christian.

DO NOT touch our traps! Islam has gone too far this time.

I've never heard of a nigger firebombing an abortion clinic- those are always whites.

Stop claiming that whites can do no wrong. It's just as fucking stupid as when leftists claim minorities can't. Deal with reality and stop creating these fantasies.

It's almost like they're doing the purging for us.

Plus

Nigger please.

What does islam say about niggers?

niggers are Islam

What you mean the two times it happened, and the one casualty in history which was a security guard who didn't get out?

Hell those animal rights faggots have burned more shit and have a higher body count.

Christians(muds can't be christian) are white so our "chimping" is less random acts and more organized extermination of filth.

That said I'd have no problem if white Christians murdered all the muds and jews, and I mean every last child.

1096 behead the kikes!

Look closer, it's a dot for every affected country, not every attack.

A nuke?

how many attacks is this now in total?

dont forget the Brazil olympics or the germany football cup!!

Kek

when are people gonna learn?