Gay Night Club Property Information

vpapdf.ocpafl.org/Temp/90425df9-86a8-43b3-9851-ae4f6832b494.pdf

View and save while you can. Please rehost, as I will. I'll be posting more data and screenshot information as the thread continues…

Other urls found in this thread:

ocpafl.org/Searches/ParcelSearch.aspx/PID/292302382801040
ocgis3.ocfl.net/silverlightviewer/?Viewer=Infomap_Public
or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOC564S2493
or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/26947414.pdf?id=DOCC26947414.A0&parent=DOCC26947414
myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=0E5F8DC916CC1D80D67D7035FA718840
floridaucc.com/UCCWEB/SearchResultsDetail.aspx?sst=&sov=5&sot=Filed/Lapsed Actual Debtor Name List&st=1910 South Street LLC&fn=&rn=6899&ii=Y&ft=&epn=
web.archive.org/web/20151027000532/http://www.pulseorlandoclub.com/photo/bar-lounge/
archive.is/I1kTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope this helps, too:

ocpafl.org/Searches/ParcelSearch.aspx/PID/292302382801040

(Orlando Parcel ID)

ocgis3.ocfl.net/silverlightviewer/?Viewer=Infomap_Public

One GIS map, which I believe is more related to property records than some others meant more for public utility…
Can't yet find the owner(s) full names and information.

Just giving this a bump. Doing my civic duty.

or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOC564S2493

or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/26947414.pdf?id=DOCC26947414.A0&parent=DOCC26947414

archive.is, nigger

myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=0E5F8DC916CC1D80D67D7035FA718840

Who the hell does business as (with a DBA) using the address of their night club?

Licensee Details
Licensee Information
Name: 1912 S. ORANGE AVE, LLC (Primary Name)
PULSE (DBA Name)
Main Address: 5795 WEST IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY
KISSIMMEE Florida 34746
County: OSCEOLA

License Mailing: 5795 WEST IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY
KISSIMMEE FL 34746
County: OSCEOLA

LicenseLocation: 1912 S ORANGE AVE
ORLANDO FL 32806
County: ORANGE

License Information
License Type: Permanent Food Service
License Number: SEA5811272
Licensure Date: 06/30/2004
Expires: 04/01/2017

Special Qualifications Qualification Effective
Plan Review 06/14/2004
Risk Level 1 05/04/2016

floridaucc.com/UCCWEB/SearchResultsDetail.aspx?sst=&sov=5&sot=Filed/Lapsed Actual Debtor Name List&st=1910 South Street LLC&fn=&rn=6899&ii=Y&ft=&epn=

It's mudslimes doing the killing not Holla Forumsacks. This information is pointless, Mr. FBI.

Swear on my life I'm not FBI or any government or actually with any organization at all. I thought it might lead somewhere and it's not meant to be abused, obviously. It's just stuff that COULD be important should the now named owner
ERIK C. LARSEN
243 W. PARK AVENUE, SUITE 201
WINTER PARK, FL 32785
be found to be suspicious , as in related to other "incidents". so it's not useless, my friend.. ive said this before though I understand the paranoia on this board and if you all want Ill stop posting.. and I'll archive it as requested. Do your own homework. You have enough links.

web.archive.org/web/20151027000532/http://www.pulseorlandoclub.com/photo/bar-lounge/

pictures of the interior if you were looking

archive.is/I1kTU

Well that's sad, the owner mentioned in my previous post has (still) the French flag semitransparent over his photo and he's on some sailboat with his son. Iwork more intuitively often than other ways, and I can just kind of sense this guy is alright. Hope he's ok..thanks for the interior photos. And fuck all who had anything to do with planning and executing this attack.

go to the catalog, find another thread and fuck off

Images.

And more…

And more……..

-_-

There are only 5 more which are redunant..
Think I might be gay.

Yeah if only the AP used these photos… not even Alex Jones the "info warrior" would dare…

Also let me just ask something that wll maybe start a conversation here:
Why is this Islamic extremist violence shit so different in the eyes of our government from gang violence? To me that's what it is.. it's fucking gang violence. Gangs often have some mythology and hierarchy sometimes similar to the Roman Church , in the sense of say the "Mob" (Italians)…
So how is this really anything different? We're in a time of war, and don't expect any violent and angry Muslims whose relatives we could be killing or already have killed overseas to just lose their shit? Esp with all the horrid negativity being pushed through airwaves and cables into our televisions and radio relievers and through the internet..
A thousand Satellites dedicated at any given time, in your exact land plot's visible orbit, to promoting critical theory and negativity.

On the other hand:
The dichotomy of seeking power or general betterment as we now understand it, for instance, is historically contingent – 17th to 18th century in origin, the former taking its lead from post-Machiavellian views of politics and the theory of raison d'état and the latter from characteristically Enlightenment thought – so I'm not sure it's that useful as a categorisation for past monarchs.

The monarchs who practised so-called "Enlightened Absolutism" in the 18th century – Frederick the Great of Prussia, Charles III of Spain, Joseph II of Austria – certainly saw themselves as pursuing "general betterment". But this is to be understood strictly as a motivating ideology behind their policies: often it didn't actually translate into support or effectiveness, as the case of Joseph II shows: his rapid attempts to reform Austrian society through measures such as the abolition of serfdom were resoundingly rejected and provoked almost universal consternation.

Medieval or even early modern monarchs did not pursue policies like "general betterment" in a universalistic sense because they were not a feature of the time; nor did people at that time support monarchs on account of their belief that they were pursuing such policies. After the Machiavellian break with medieval tradition, the reason of state writers attempted to articulate means by which princes could enlarge their realm and maintain internal stability, and these policies were carried into practice by figures such as Cardinal Richelieu in France. Whether you choose to consider these policies the pursuit of power or of general betterment, with the benefit of the modern meanings of such concepts, is up to you.

Besides this it's not really a historian's task to judge whether a king did more or less "justice", except in the sense of testing the validity of particular concrete claims. Justice isn't a straightforward concept and its content varies widely according to period and locale, not to mention the ways in which it's continually contested.

interdasting…

My stall or yours?

I have to say just by looking at those pictures it looks like a nice club.

Good writeup, I agree in most points.

Yes, and even earlier such pretensions would have been actively scoffed at, as "demotism".

Kinda hard to believe they got 320 people in this place. IMG_0696A.jpg I can count about 40 people. So 8 times so many were there? Hmmm.

yea, a real nice place to get AIDS