POO IN THE LOOS CELEBRATE TRUMPS BIRTHDAY

MEMES ARE FUCKING REAL

THEY FEED HIS PORTRAIT CAKE

POO IN LOOS CONFIRMED BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/South-India-Why-is-South-India-much-more-developed-than-North-India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED POO IN LOOS

stop with the shitting street bitch mother fucker you should be saying designated space program ass faggot fuck

Funny people the poo in loos.

DESIGNATED

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Make India Great For the First Time.

MAKE POOING DESIGNATED AGAIN

DESIGNATED
E
S
G
N
A
T
E
D

Come on buddy. India was great before the Aryans left.

Fair point.

I like these poo people.

ONLY IF THEY'RE NOT IN ANY WHITE COUNTRIES. AMERICA IS A NATION FOR WHITES AND WHITES ONLY

India was pretty meh tbh fam. White countries have always been far more advanced

Nationalists of all countries love Trump. He makes Nationalism ok again.

If the leader of the US is willing to name the Muslim, then the Indian leaders will too.

Of course, they can praise Trump from their designated country.

The architecture and music was pretty nice at least. The curry was a mixed bag experience.

The PM of India was the only person ever denied a US visa (2005-2014, when he was elected PM) for violating others' religious freedom.
for conducting an anti-Muslim pogrom

Fucking kek, reminds me of their churches dedicated to Nige

Dravidians are underrated.

Say why they are bad, I accept no memetier answers about esoteric hitlerism.

black skin is impious.
t. Indra

nice meme

that's pretty fucking neato

They gave that guy the George Zimmerman treatment in that poster, thats for sure…

And what the fuck is up with his hairline? I have never seen something like that in my entire life.

But the civilisation that came before the ayrans already had citystate structures and irrigationsystes the ayrans had not.
Also, later on south india were the dravidian genes are more predominant managed to not get cucked by the mughals and took the oppurturnity in a way that they are now more developed then the north.

quora.com/South-India-Why-is-South-India-much-more-developed-than-North-India

So id say that this kind of darkie is a very capable one.

That's genuinely fucking impressive
>inb4 it turns out it was british colonists or similar who persuasively employed the local population while using european craftsman, in which case I'll take it back

"Srivilliputhur Andal temple (also called Srivilliputtur Divya Desam) in Srivilliputhur, a town in Virudhunagar district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. It is located 74 km from Madurai. Constructed in the Dravidian style of architecture, the temple is glorified in the Divya Prabandha, the early medieval Tamil canon of the Azhwar saints from the 6th–9th centuries AD. It is one of the 108 Divyadesam dedicated to Vishnu, who is worshipped as Vadapathrasayi and his consort Lakshmi as Andal. It is believed to be the birth place of two of the Azhwars, namely Periazhwar and his foster daughter Andal."

Nah, they created this style on their own.
Its very garish but really unique and interesting.

Hindus love Trump because he's anti-Mudslime

Sometimes Holla Forums forgets that Europeans are not the only superior race on Earth. There is and has been races equal to us.

Thanks Hindu Sena for your meme magic. And that cake looked tasty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONALD TRUMP
MAGA

Well, Hindus fucking hate Muslims more than anyone, so they probably like Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric.

TRUMP WILL MAKE INDIA A SUPER POWER BY 2050

That's still well after the the whole conquering of the subcontinent and establishing the caste system. Calling it a Dravidian accomplishment isn't exactly right.

Exotic… still reminds me of a drow. They better not blow up that beautiful fucking architecture.

Well duh. Muslims have been ruining their reputation severely and have attacked and/or raped foreign students, tourists, missionaries, women, hindus or just about anyone they see and since the western liberal media has such a boner for muslims they hardly ever mention that it was muslims who did it and the shits who read said news blame the white/azn foreigners as being the ones who started shit with the indians or blame the hindus. Even the media has started making fun of Indians more commonly since they're not tolerant of islam, even though they're brown too.

architecture was alright, but then again, so was muslim architecture, and we know how shit they are.

Lol. Keep trying poo-in-loo. No race will ever match the brilliance and vigour of the white race. Maybe some can trail behind us like the Chinese and Japanese, but even they pale in comparison to the level of cultural expression produced by us whites.

Poo Poo magic will help boost Trump's power.

Muslim architecture is dull despite some Aladdin-tier shit. Indian architecture is some of the most complex and gorgeous in the world. The thing fucking up India the most is muslims that are going around jihading everything.

Street shitting is the last stand of implicit Aryan identity.

There are many, many races in India. Some are almost white but tanner, and some are nigger tier.
East asians are the only ones to have higher IQs than white countries.

East Asians are very capable of creating a functioning society due to their high IQ, but they just don't seem to have the same spark or creative vigour to produce the kind of high culture that Europeans have

nigga….

It's true, but I was only talking about racial IQ. We will see in the future if these characteristics are the product of their cultures or racial characteristics.

Iran has some absolutely fantastic architecture.

White nobility and high culture can be explained by the wide range of the IQ bell curve in comparison to East Asians.

That's like half if Europe and almost as numerous as USA.

could it also be attributed to the nature of the two races simply leaning towards different expression? I find asian culture throughout the ages to be heavily geared towards conformity and is inward-looking (largely thanks to Confucianism) as opposed to Western Culture which seeks constant self-improvement and is outward looking.

Actually had a lower IQ than you might think. High Culture prior to the enlightenment was not made by the tyrannical Jew-lovers we call kings, but rather the poor commoner, the peasant, the serf. If you're descended from any royal lineage, you are likely to have dysgenic, inbred traits as the Jews have.