MUDSLIME RAMADAN KILLING/CRIME MEATHREAD

in light of recent events too many anons are missing out all of the sandnigger related killings and hostages situations going on in the West. we still have 3 weeks of ramadan left, so a megathread cataloging all of this shit could be helpful.

mods plz sticky if this takes off

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Uyw8
archive.is/YuTQi
archive.is/qraI0
archive.is/yGIhY
archive.is/tosm4
archive.is/zD820
archive.is/8QgVR
archive.is/Yu0NA
thereligionofpeace.com/images/Ramadan-Bombathon-2016.jpg
archive.is/xubie
breakingnews.com/item/2016/06/14/french-president-says-police-officials-stabbing/
breitbart.com/london/2014/07/07/ramadan-rage-how-crime-increases-during-the-muslim-holy-month/
dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20160615-denton-police-arrest-man-at-courthouse-for-making-terror-threats.ece
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fml
plz no sticky

He, the more people Muslims kill, the more people wake up.

It is a good idea to compile all this shit despite OP's fuck up lel
RAMADAN THREAD

It's the Happening Christmas

RAMADAN MEAT THREAD GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I can't handle all these habbenings

A transgender Tunisian migrant in Belgium was stabbed by a pair of men, also from Tunisia, who claimed to be members of Islamic State.
archive.is/8Uyw8

The murder of two police officials by a man claiming allegiance to so-called Islamic State (IS) is "unquestionably a terrorist act", President Francois Hollande says.
archive.is/YuTQi

An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 49 people early Sunday at a gay nightclub in Orlando, the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 9/11, authorities said.
archive.is/qraI0

Somali took Walmart employee hostage. Killed by tactical team. Arabic writing found in dead suspect's car. Just happened nothing yet on it being terrorist, but we all fucking know.
archive.is/yGIhY

Girl stabbed in random attack by man ‘making sacrifice for Ramadan’
archive.is/tosm4

This is what I got so far. I probably fucking missed one.

THIS SHIT HAS HAPPENED OVER THE COURSE OF THREE DAYS

Bump for Ramageddon

Thanks user.

archive.is/zD820

archive.is/8QgVR

archive.is/Yu0NA

ya blew it, user

If Wikikepedia is to be believed, 1047 people have been killed by Mudshits since Ramadan started.

Pure coincidence goyim, the aren't killing during the holy month because they're Muslim they're just unhinged and crazy like all those right-wing Christians, trust me I'm your greatest ally I wouldn't lie to ya. Ehehehe

thereligionofpeace.com/images/Ramadan-Bombathon-2016.jpg

MAN WHO STABBED POLICEMAN AND POLICEWYMYN WIFE DID SO UNDER ORDERS FROM ISLAMIC STATE

archive.is/xubie

B-b-but muh lone wolf.

Ramadan doesn't end until July 6th.

These are the victims:
Husband is Jean-Baptiste Salvaing.
Wife is Jessica Schneider.

How many people have waken up so far in light of current events?

Yeah now that I think about it, this does sound like a recipe for mass terror.

Nope. Every sandnigger going full jihad gets his own thread. Fuck outta here.

Why does anyone follow this shitty religion again?

It probably doesnt have much to do with ramadan. They were terrorists before and they will be terrorists after. They are probably a bit more pissy than normal though due to hunger

Reminder that the muzzies are going to go all out on July 4th and it will be the greatest jihad ever seen.

The Muslim has rape constantly on his mind, so a little bit of alcohol will turn a Muslim in a full-blown rapist, true story.

tfw no triple carameliat

Ramadan intensifies peoples view on their religion, so it does add to it.

Bump.

If the Jihad continues the mods should sticky this thread.

breakingnews.com/item/2016/06/14/french-president-says-police-officials-stabbing/

breitbart.com/london/2014/07/07/ramadan-rage-how-crime-increases-during-the-muslim-holy-month/

bump

Haven't had a La Trappe for a while, might get one tommorow.

dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20160615-denton-police-arrest-man-at-courthouse-for-making-terror-threats.ece

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/