She's taken a piss

Other urls found in this thread:

yppm.removed.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salty

looks like water

it's called proper hydration

try it sometime

Fuck yourself retard. Pee is yellow unless you drink a gallon of water every 10 minutes.

bullshit. I drink two glasses an hour and my pee is usually clear

Sauce now please.

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

this is turning into a dumb argument

haven't seen someone get this triggered in a while

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

can you use google search?

Threads like this make me feel better about my life

D-plorable Mitch, or is it Deplorable Bitch? I've lived in five different
countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in
numerous cities with loads of diversity. I lived in one of the most violent countries on Earth,
Honduras, with a diverse range of people where I chose to do my doctoral research in a
conflict zone. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in
my early life. I then lived in West Tulsa, the setting of S.E. Hinton's the "Outsiders". We lived
with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked the oil refineries, welded and
lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with
people in poverty; including hispanics, vietnamese, african-americans, native americans, etc.
My mother's side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle a full blooded Cherokee. I grew up
with an older disabled brother who suffers a rare form of ataxia called SCA8 that's in the same
family as cerebral palsy. My wife, and her entire family are Colombian. So, I live with loads of
diversity in my daily life you dumb fu=%k! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with
assumptions; here's my answer. I moved to Boulder from Washington D.C. where I lived in both
SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I moved to Boulder to
heal due to illness. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15%
chance of living when diagnosed. I'm in remission due to the excellent treatment I've received
at the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center and now have an 85% chance of living and continue to
heal. What's your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass
question now; or are you to ignorant to realize what you were asking with no context? And, go
fu$% yourself along with your white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist meme on your profile. Suck it,
you f%^k! And, if you have a problem, step up and I'll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton
handles Trump's; with an explanation that's based on facts and not false projections and
assumptions. You don't know me - so go waddle in your cesspool of right wing extremism in
Tuscon and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like
the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There's no place for
your ignorant bullshit in America.

you sound like a real nigger

POST MORE PLEASE

it's delicious

try it sometime

it's delicious

I drink a single gallon jug a day and mine is clear like glass.

SAUCE

Having urine the color of lemonade is ideal. This ensures that you are properly hydrated, as well as have a good amount of vitamins in your body.

Having clear urine indicates that you are properly hydrated.

If your urine is orange or very dark yellow, this indicates that you are dehydrated

If I like watching a girls vagina muscles move via pee i don't really think that should be considered a fetish. Unless it's a vagina fetish but thats just not a thing

I want a qt to pee on my face while using my nose as a dildo

This bitch can't even get it in her mouth
1/8 for trying

bump

bumping for content

You just want to see some slut get a face full of urine don't you user

I want to see dat liquid from pussy

Are you talking about a squirter or a pisser?

How hydrated is she?

garden needs work

She's watering it right there in the pic

Her aim is not too good, but her stream appears strong.

you perverts!

aaaand ive had enough of this thread. Hiding.

SOMEONE HAS PISSED ALL THROUGH THIS THREAD

bumpity

I present to the newfags… the yellow peepee monster

yppm.removed.us/

What am I going to see there? A horse pissing on a child?

the epitome of evil

I can't believe good looking woman are into this. I also can't believe this shit turned me on.

Damn that dump is hot as fuck

hey bro, we need you over at >>/vx/

Top thread, upvoted.

my mommy told me that this scar is where they put in the mind control implants.

i drink 3 liters of milk in sequence and it still comes out yellow

piss is a top tier fetish

she doesn't even look good and obviously never exercised what the fuck

whoops meant for

I never realized there was such as thing as "too close-up"

she is decent

Anybody else want to be a girl just so you can piss like this?

why would you want to be a girl to piss? watch those hidden cam vids, when girls try to piss it get's very messy.

I don't know why but it turns me on. The idea of being forced to urinate in an inferior way probably has to do with a sort of degradation appeal, and having it come out closer to your rectum than when it comes out of my cock, makes me think the sensation would feel different.

I'm not even sure what imagery could be used to illustrate how dumb this is.

here's a thought, just cut off your balls and penor. you would still dress like a little girl and you won't have any dangy bits to worry about anymore.

Imagine a balloon filled with water, or a whoopee cushion filled with water.