Other urls found in this thread:

utn.pl/7KOCp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, user

I'm going to poast wat I feel liek.
If that is okay with you

I feel, this board is lacking QTs

Don't mind me.
Just gonna post a few cute grills before I delete them from my collection.
That is all you deserve.
My trash

Nevermind me

You liek it and you know it

Just dumping pics.

I miss seeing qt's

So noice

Fuck you

Now THAT was a good week away… a different girl to cum in, each night of the week. I love road trips.

It's a puffy mons you incel.

keep telling yourself that, homo

You know it is.

legit?

GEE user MAYBE YEAH, MAYBE YEAH, I DON'T KNOW MAYBE ITS LEGIT, YOU THINK ITS LEGIT? TRY TYPING IT UP BRO GET SOME SWEET CP WOW THAT EASY I WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST MORE OF THESE IMNAGES WITH THESE SWEET LINKS IN THEM YEAH THAT WAY I CAN GO TO ALL OF THEM AND GET SOME GOOD SHIT, BECAUSE THATS WHAT A WANT, I HOPE THE SAME GUY MAKES ALL THESE IMAGES SO WE CAN TRUST HIM TO KEEP THE DOWNLOADS FREE OF NASTY THINGS LIKE VIRUSES AND IP GRABBERS WOW, BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT EVERYONE IS PRETTY COOL TOWARDS PEDOS NAH YEAH JUST CLICK IT.

big collections sets & video:
nonude FORUM:
utn.pl/7KOCp

Flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! Se was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and sratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my flat-chested friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

Yeah it's totaly legit, alot of shit you will enjoy.
HF!

The fuck are you all doing in my thread and why is the cp spammer following me?!

man I want to shoot a load inside her vagina

she's obviously read for marriage, and for a white man's load to put a baby in her tummy

more

this post is cringe

I guess it would be for a dickless sissy like you

Sorry, user.
That's all I hab of her

this is now a pedo bread

holy shit I'm going to do a cum tribute to that image and post it here

you're writing like a fucking toddler talks about fucking
no need to pretend that there isn't something wrong with your mental state

Well, I was trying to avoid that but whatever.
Pedos are the only people I don't hate here

proceed dipshit

funny how butthurt people always try to safe themself by calling the ones they're mad over butthurt

all i'm saying is that you're talking like a retard and that it's cringy af

this isn't your containment board

you really need to fuck off back to Holla Forums

that's some good looking meat

Get the fuck out of muh thread, faggot

Say what you will, at least the pedos are honest to themselves. They’re not a bunch of haters whose opinions change like the wind in a hurricane as it suits them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kiss my ass

lolno

I'd rather jam my dick in it

I'd like to kiss if first if you don't mind, feel free to jam away after that.

you are such a loser

HANG ALL PEDOS
HANG ALL COMMUNISTS

still harvesting butthurt

Chill,bruh

a subliminal mating call, frustrated by our dumbshit society

Says the “supposed” non pedo that’s hanging out on the thread with pics of teen girls.

Says the “supposed” non pedo that’s hanging out on the thread with pics of teen girls.

Did I mention that I h8 you all?
Lick it

The fuckis your problem?

This thread is disgusting. All these girls are NAKED underneath their clothes!

Is this tony robbins

This guy gets it

More

She is too pure, user. Please don't

You All Suck!!!
8ch sucks!!
Why am I still here?

You all suck

hmmm

her eyes are too sharp in that picture and makes me puke

it made me ejaculate

They're a conceited, narcissistic bunch of pathetic losers who deserve every bit of the treatment they receive from society. If I learned one thing in my time at librechan it's that. Sometimes life is fair, I will work against these assholes whenever I can.