archive.is/5InJq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got a week long ban for this

Is that a ban for ants?

Are you a CtR shill?

Banes?

They ban legit posters and allow this…

Mein sides.

yeah. Welcome to Holla Forums. Holla Forums are the real shills.

imkampfy is dumbest mod on this entire site

>>>/polmeta/

Holla Forums is compromised
Holla Forums devolved to /trump/

Can't even point out Trumps obvious jew ties anymore.
Mods are gatekeepers like Jonestein.

inb4 CtR

and people think literally a redditor is bad :^)

I regularly go to Holla Forums and pretend to be CTR. It's great fun and extremely easy to extract drama.

You can just make a new board! There's no reason to complain about moderation even when they're doing things that would get their position revoked!

Hey Imkampfy

I'm totally a regular user just like you! There's no reason to worry about moderation teams. If for some god awful reason you don't like it, go make your own board.

I love this argument, I always get it when I post ban messages. First of all, that person isn't me, second of all, i'm not complaining. I'm making fun of how fucking retarded the mods are.

Don't you get it? The mods are in the right and anyone who disagrees is Holla Forums-freech-CTR-shills-JIDF-shitposters! I just think you're upset your board didn't take off and are lashing out.

Which board? I go to like 20 different boards on this site.

The ones that were made to get away from the great moderation teams.

stop lashing out

You're the one lashing out user. Is there anything you want to talk about?

you like to be alone, huh?
at least you don't get a ban on dead boards.

Why are you resorting to attacking me instead of answering the question user?

I'm shitposting.

I think you're lashing out because someone questioned something about you. Why are you so upset? Are you ok? Is someone hurting you?

It's ok user, come give me a hug. It's ok to cry.

Don't worry, your boards are probably great! They just need a little bit of traffic and they'll overtake the current boards no problem!

Stay salty

The most effective shitpost is the one that's indistinguishable from shit posts.

Why are you so focused on lashing out? Do you want me to get a whip and hit you with it?

Holla Forums is the easiest board to b8

archive.is/5InJq

I have no complaints about the great moderation teams of the large boards, you're the one lashing out.

Are you going to actually make an argument or are you just going to say I'm "lashing out"?

ITT: some faggot lashing out

It'll never end.

Telling people to make a alternative board if they don't like the major ones is like telling someone to make a new party if they don't like republicans or democrats.

Got a probably with democracy? You some kind of commie?

It totally works! Just ask /vvv/, /svidya/, /polpol/, /am/ and plenty of others that are used all the time.

It's the truth. I've seen it with my own eyes!

FUCK OFF SHILL!

It's a slow day.

Let's just fug already and get it over with.

typed ben fischbein into Holla Forums, got a 2 week ban for all boards

This alpha did a video on it

What a massive load of complete and utter shit.

wtf why cant you just behave

im almost unbanned at 4chan , will try

Holla Forums used to understand anyone in the talmudvision spotlight never mind the leading presidential candidate is controlled opposition. Then trump comes along and says he will deport a few illegals and everything goes out the window. Never mind his entire family tree and advisory board is riddled with Jews haha no doesn't matter cuz the wall you fuckin kike! I think Holla Forums has been infiltrated by freemasons and then eventually the rest of the weakwilled fags followed suit. Anyone who criticizes the Golden Goy™ is now CTR or a kike. L M A O. The irony

ps yes 4chan is bought. they have money issues all the sudden, yet they already taken a bag of money.
now they just spin it why they took the money for when it comes out.

There has been mass banning on 4chan and all the ones who created the trheads that were inflamitory againbst hillary or the esteblisment gets banned.

Now they started with trying to shill, they did this for 2 months until they discovered that there was no wining the progaganda game with 4chan.

So they just used the way they know, censor and totalrian controll.

they 100% gotten some money or other way got convinced to bann ppl who speak out.

wew

test

Twitter and reddit have never managed to turn a profit either.

You don't know shit sodomite.