CTR shills on suicide watch

even Bills gonna vote for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/16/bill-clinton-responds-to-pro-trump-heckler-i-remem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill truly gives zero fucks about anything.

Daily reminder that even the lowliest of ctr employees is going to get raped then hanged.

No shit he would endorse Trump, you underagefags. During his presidency in the 90s he commissioned famously aggressive ICE crackdowns in illegal immigrants

We just need the wall up now

I'm pretty sure that picture was meant to be ironic. Everyone knows Bill's writing in Al Gore.

Trump faggots on suicide watch.

Hilary is up on all polls.

Even CTR shills like you aren't voting for her …get real Trump is going to win by a landslide

they said that about goldwater. show some grandeur and admit defeat, losers.

Remember walter mondale…bahahaha it's going to be epic killarys going to get BTFO

I know you're trolling, but,

Didn't vote leave, but still thoroughly enjoyed seeing the country did.

The point.

Your head.

I'm not the guy you were replying to, you silly sod.

Checkem

source or get outta here.

It's a video of him talking, no jump cuts evident, the audio in sync perfectly with his mouth, what more do you want?

Planning to fail.

I wanna watch the full thing.

I think this gives context. You can try googling excerpts from speeches like that and normally a match will come up.

fuck just realised about 8 hours later i forgot to post link
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/16/bill-clinton-responds-to-pro-trump-heckler-i-remem/

Vote Stein instead. She's basically a female Sanders, but without the selling out part

Non american here, is that her/his real name or is another antisemitic joke?

Voting anyone but Trump or Hillary won't have a real impact on the election, unless you want to "send a message" AKA waste your vote.

Jill Stein

Every vote is a message sodomite. A wasted vote is sending the message that you're okay with the oligarchy choosing your candidate.

& if Hillary tries to run…

What does it matter? If Hillary wins she will be cockblocked by the congress and senate. If Trump wins establishment will either force him aside to let VP do his job nor republicans will fight against their own president.

Trump whips the traitors in line, and/or 2018 our people get in

She's paying a number of them off already. McCain is already on her payroll.