Need to buy a suit, can you fashionistas help me out?

Need to buy a suit, can you fashionistas help me out?

Was thinking of something like pic related, any better ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

jcrew.com/uk/mens_category/suiting/PRD~B8898/B8898.jsp?N=229 16 10011&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_GB&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=FRENCH NAVY&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could see you in this op

What's your wingspan?

freak them out by wearing this:

wew lad

Just make sure it fits.

rip europe

Where I live there's no pakis, muslims or blacks because 90% of my local population are homosexual degenerates.

See Brighton

Just saying depending on where you are some brands only carry suits with only standard armlengths and for $400 he's probably not going to get it tailored.

Assuming you want something versatile and don't want to fart around with outlets your first look should probably be Brooks Brothers, second J.Crew. You can probably look acceptable at most weddings wearing either brand.

Might look into a bit of tailoring tbh fam.
Plus shoulder pads are kinda gay and amerifat.

Calf boots :^)

I didn't fuckin' read it

go to the weddingin t-shirt and cargo pants
like i did

Suits have shoulder pads, what are you talking about. Also, don't be a nerd, shoulder pads give you a more masculine figure.

True English cut doesn't mate

Might come down to this if I can't find anything I like

i think its gonna come down to this, cuz u wont be able to afford what u like

It's your fault for having not invested in a suit yet.

Nigga I'm telling you you can get something at JCrew if it comes down to it
jcrew.com/uk/mens_category/suiting/PRD~B8898/B8898.jsp?N=229 16 10011&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_GB&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=FRENCH NAVY&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0

£400 will get something decent as thats not including shirt or shoes seen some real nice mod cut suits that are off the peg but tailored to fit better for 325.

I do have a couple of suits already, I just never wear them.

dont wear them now either

Pretty ok tbf

That cuff though

Yeah I don't know what's going on there but it looks more like they fucked up the picture because it's only on one side.