Fags : no to Trump, Yes too more Islam

hail Krokodil
/poll/ This happening just keeps getting better and better!
politico.com/story/2016/06/lgbt-trump-orlando-shooting-224277?cmpid=sf

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6270011.html
twitter.com/Igbtphoenix/status/742079039557533696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4895012.stm
archive.is/3QmTm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
twitter.com/joewaaaayyy/status/742773372287778816
archive.is/LeNa4
tweetsave.com/joewaaaayyy/status/742773372287778816
twitter.com/ianztheisen/status/742548380111523841
archive.is/X1GUE
tweetsave.com/ianztheisen/status/742548380111523841
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/12/gay-activist-after-orlando-trump-voter/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/Z27:2|3|4,LIKELY:1
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-clinton-paid-by-countries-that-throw-gays-off-buildings/article/2593928
archive.is/jJdby
infowars.com/islamic-speaker-admits-killing-gays-is-a-belief-held-by-moderate-muslims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all fags should die

natural selection

Yes, embrace the Fagocaust.

Holy shit you cannot be anymore retarded. This is the pinnacle. That's it. Gays won the award for dumbest people to ever exist. If I posed this question to my mentally challenged nice even she would see the problem here.

It isn't surprising. These people must fight against white Christian patriarchy, that anything else is preferable, even Islam.

You shouldn't buy this for a second.

(((The enemy))) knows that Orlando is going to drive faggots to Trump, and that this will rip a hole in the democratic coalition as well as torpedo the "bigot" label against the Emperor.

Their response: This Meme (which you are helping to spread, by the way)

They send out the gay (((community leaders))) and their loyal army of activists to talk on TV shows and march in the street saying, "Fuck Trump!" as usual, meanwhile, 99.9% of faggots are sitting at home saying, "Jesus christ, fucking muslims want to kill me and liberals are just gonna let them!"

Now, if the New Right sees the activists and (((community leaders))) and starts hitting a big "Fuck faggots" theme (in contrast to our Emperor), then the enemy meme succeeds and the gay defection is prevented.
So don't sing the liberal's song. We are 100% "Fuck Muslims" for a fortnight.

Addendum: our counter meme is,
"THE SILENT MAJORITY OF GAY PEOPLE KNOW THAT ISLAM WANTS TO KILL THEM."

Good thing they're really minor as a demographic. Even if overexposure in MSM, shows, movies, and vidya points otherwise.

I'm disappointed

I mean, sure it'd be funny…

user, you're talking about people who literally let faggots put cocks in their poop-chutes.

Noticed the absence of muslims among them?

Only thing funnier than fags supporting literal fag killers. If we meme Krodoil to be popular among the gay community. 8ch.net/pol/res/6270011.html

Only 49? Dumb faggot shouldn't have called the police, we can hate both.

Oh by the way, beware of idiots and shills posing as same.
When you see somebody abandoning all notion of strategy in favor or chest-thumping over "I hate fags more than you", then you know you've found one.

Nice we need to get them to hold a pride march in a Muslim heavy area as a show of solidarity.

There's actually nothing wrong with that idea, as difficult to pull off as it would be. It would be activist, the worst faggots in the group next to the leaders, going into the rat-trap.

The key would be to find a liberal muslim sympathizer (actual liberal, not "moderate") with community connections in Minneapolis who thinks such a thing is a good idea.

We should hold off clearing out muds until they get rid of enough faggots.

Oh gee, I wonder why he might be saying this.

And they need to hug muslims real hard to show how much love they have for muslims who have a total contempt for homosexuals.

This.

These are a very small number of batshit crazy activists and ideologues. Don't let it distract from that fact that Trump just made better inroads with the gay community than any Republican presidential candidate in modern times.

For liberal gays, being gay is usually at the center of their political universe. Orlando was a massive wakeup call for them, and they will still be talking about it on the eve of the election in November like it happened last week.

Yeah, Glenn, because LGBT experience with Islam is so very positive.

And he did it via the concession: "I'm not going to get you fucking killed".

It should be absolutely no wonder why shills have been hammering the "Holla Forums = Jeffrey Dahmer" meme; even going so far as to glorify the mudshit shooter.

when did midf takeover this board?

When did LGBTIDF take over this board?

Holla Forums says no to fags, muslims, and especially faggot muslims.

Women I understand. Their instincts drive them to get raped by strong men.

Faggots though? Do they think Islam's going to change for them?

Fine, homos. We'll import more Muslims for you. But they live in _your_ queer enclaves. Kapish?

wew

Holla Forums says yes to the God-Emperor, little (1).

No. We fucking won't.

Apparently fucking not

We love then now

Its all the rat society theory or what ever that experiment was actually called

Regardless of whether we have enough resources or not we are overpopulated and natural selection is kicking in. The left is actively suicidal. Why? They are genetically weak, even the few who look fit have genetic weakness. But we created an artificial society which protects them. In the rat experiment the rats stopped mating and/or started killing themselves and others. The rat society didn't have an infrastructure that protected those rats who had broken mentally. And why are these people mentally broken? Think of it this way… I'm sure many of you have held decently difficult jobs they may have paid shit or not but that doesn't matter. Your brain is hardwired to strive to better your situation. Working a strenuous construction type job is horrible.. But as long as you don't go overboard with drink and drugs after work you feel good on a spiritual level… Mentally balanced and you have this feeling in your chest.. Hard to explain but it feels good it feels like power.. An inner strength… Now I'm also sure that some of you guys that have held strenuous jobs have also lost said job for what ever reason and had at least a small period of time being a neet.

What starts to happen after say a week.. 2 weeks of that? You slowly start getting depressed and it slowly starts becoming a downward cycle unless you are able to find something that is both strenuous and worth your time to do. Now why is that? Its because when you were working your ass off your body was doing what it is supposed to, getting vigorous exercise, being challenged mentally.. Even if the challenge is more 'keep going.. Keep going…' Than problem solving. Your brain is still being utilized. This strenuous physical and mental work causes your body to create a slew of chemicals from testosterone to dopamine. When these are all being produced at the level your body needs you feel great, like you could kick over a building.

Now it takes a while, 2 to 8 weeks, for these chemicals to get out of whack.. But in as little as a week they are slightly out of balance.

So you've been laid off and are now a neet. No strenuous job, no money, doing things costs money and vidya doesn't cost money if you already have it and is entertaining. So most people pick vidya or some other useless task to toil their days away with. Within a week of your last day of strenuous work your muscles have healed fully and as a result less testosterone is being produced, along with a couple other hormones. The reward center of your brain is no longer being stimulated. Sure vidyas give you a dopamine response but it is more of a 'flat response' than a 'rewarding response' if that makes sense, not sure how else to phrase it

To top it off youve been staying inside.. No or limited sun so no vitamin D. And you are likely not eating well because 1) you are starting to become lazy and 2) sitting around the house and not getting exersize puts us into a winter metabolism, since in the wild the only time we would be sitting around doing limited tasks is when huddled in a cave for warmth. So the winter metabolism slows down your bodies metabolism and also triggers a stong hunger for salts, fats and oils. And so you scarf down Cheeto bags and hot pockets.

So now your getting unhealthy which also throws off your chemical balance. Now your brain chemistry is so out of whack that you are starting to develop mental problems.. Social anxiety.. Depression.. Etc

And this is where the Jew comes in. Take "Oy vey 1950s house wife! Are you depressed? Here eat some of my goypillz®" plus Marxist special snowflake "theres nothing wrong with you or what you are doing **hehe even if it is negatively affecting you" bullshit and you no longer have the rat society where the population just drops out after it reaches the stage we are in. We now have a society that shelters these self harmers and "beautiful ones" and as such instead of them starting to plummet in numbers they stick around and demand their suicidal thought patterns be adopted by everyone else.

The only way to fix this is for the safety net to be removed, these weaklings can no longer be tolerated and we need to figure out a way to administratively prevent, as much as possible, these circumstances to come about.

Tldr; Arbeit Macht Frei

Another thing that would be lulzy would be if we gave niggers a formula to make krokodil mixed with either bathsalts or flakka. Pretty sure it would result in rahowa within 3 months.

Sad!

I forgot to add that being a fag has 2 causes, out of whack in utero hormone levels and/or mental disturbance.

Nah, they guzzle Schlomo's kool-aid and think islam is le religion of peace and tolerance. To them it doesn't even need to change because there aren't any problems with it in the first place.

Luckily islam's taking care of that and giving them a reality check several dead fags at a time

Are you retarded or just pretending?

#notallfags

That's like 3 edge masters. The way I see it when you have an fly fags, ant niggers and roach Muslims infestation in your house the optimal first action you should take is removing the garbage Jews that is attracting them.. But if you cant do that you go for the roaches Muslims first. However they all are problems that need to be fixed.

Fake and not gay.

Is real.

twitter.com/Igbtphoenix/status/742079039557533696

Account has 5 tweets, mate.

If they made it just to send this message, show an official website that identifies yadda yadda as its official twitter.

Yeah, that really pisses me off as well. Events like Orlando are an opportunity to grow white solidarity, as opposed to the progressive myth of some type of unified "army of the oppressed" standing strong against the white male patriarchy.

You know you could assist him with that instead of being a cock. We need to be a team, fam.

Part of the silent side, can confirm. The fact that Trump was the only candidate to willingly acknowledge the real cause of the incident, and moreover, forced the other candidate to say the words, was significant. I expect an increase in gay support for Trump, and very possibly more gays taking a pro-gun attitude. See and the fact that groups like Pink Pistols, while far from perfect, exist at all. I personally intend to arm myself soon.

We will hear a lot from the "gay community" in the coming days and weeks. You will see headlines that say uncontrolled guns pose an especial risk to LGBT groups. You will see comments to the effect that, since gays have a history of marginalization, they should be sympathetic to the plight of currently marginalized groups such as Islam. Don't fall for it and think they represent all gays.

You see this everywhere the leftists go. They superficially support an aspect of people's identities, worm their clique into control, and then tack on a boatload of other things that become permanently associated with it. The very LGBT acronym is an attempt to legitimize trannies at the detriment of homosexuals, despite being fundamentally different issues. Most stereotypes of atheism are a direct result of the Atheism Plus movement. Video games have been struggling against it for while now.
The important thing here is that they will try to further reinforce the idea that gays are all massive liberals who hate guns and Trump, and love Muslims and Hillary.
If you accept that as true, you are implicitly conceding defeat.

Holla Forums is not one person, Christcuck.

Those aren't even fags, they're tumblerites.

Real fags got into a fight with them at a deli here for supporting islam.

What did she mean by this?

user was correct they've denounced the twitter that gave the endorsement as a troll.

we don't really have to do shit, that faggot kike Milo will PR this for us

This is fucking wonderful

It always happens when you live in your little world of dreams where everyone loves everybody and world is united. You get hit with brutal reality so hard your opponents don't even need any argument material because your own ideas crumble under the weight of wishful thinking and delusions.

This will only move forward and roll faster as it goes, SJW will have to choose between inviting muslims and letting faggots walk on the streets safe

Well said

Fuck off shillboi

does that guy on the right have a fucking puzzle piece autism awareness bow tie ?

Burn in hell, sodomite

SJWs are already starting to hate gay men just for being male. And women are also dealing with the revelation that since gay men don't want to fuck women, the promise of sex they hold above the heads of their beta orbiters won't be effective in controlling them.
Of course they're siding with mudslimes.

Absolutely.

This fits into a bigger issue in that Trump is going to get hit 10x harder in the general election by the media and talking heads than he was during the nomination process. We have already seen that in the past 10 days or so, around the time that Hillary had wrapped up the nomination process, which meant that the establishment had their candidate, and all eyes would now be on the general election.

I redpilled a fag last night, it's hilarious that a gay FUCKING white male is now marginalized because being a faggot really isn't a minority group anymore. Now they have marriage rights and nobody talks shit on their degenerate lifestyle choice, aka they have privilege. So they are basically kicked off of the victim train.
Converted:
+1 FUCKING WHITE MALE fags for Trump
+1 mulatto bitches for Trump
And dozens of normal Americans for Trump
Who should I hit next?

Go away

Just how dumb are these faggots?

Do they not know how faggots are treated in Islamic countries?

this. feminists crave the rapey subhumans and despise faggots. it was never a choice in the first place.

It's like clockwork. If they are obsessed with gay issues on Holla Forums, they are Christians. End of story.

Fags have a death wish. Remember that many of them purposely have risky sex to TRY to get AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

fuck off kike

There are all types of strange divisions within these groups. One that I heard of is that transgenders who don't want an operation get a lot of shit from transsexuals who want to cut their dicks off.

On another note, a lot of gays live in urban areas in proximity to blacks. That alone should make them more redpilled than the general population on race.

Fuck off faggot. You don't fucking belong here.

Maybe I misread what you said. I thought you were implying Milo is good and would run PR better than us. PR needs to be abandoned in all forms.

Maybe, but they shouldn't be killed by shitskin Muslims, they should die of AIDS like God intended.

Bugchasing is fucking disgusting, but it is basically a myth, kind of like the cuckold "I got to watch a black man impregnate my wife and now I'm raising the kids" is a myth.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4895012.stm

Milo that turbofaggot will spin this for us completely, and all we have to do is nothing. I don't approve of the goy, but never interrupt your opponent when he's making a mistake (read as, let him work for us for free)

Of all sad words of tongue and pen…

Some will continue to believe that they must be tolerant to all at all costs. Yuri warned us about those people.

Freudian slip, Chaim?

Much harder for whites to revolt when they have less access to guns and given the Eurocuck treatment, ei hate speech laws forced immigration of muslims(even more wide reaching).

Currently I think its just so whites can stop defending themselves against dindus.

That's what's the funniest about these liberal retards. They can't fathom that in order for their pursuit of 'Marxist utopia' to continue it must always seek out the most marginalized group and as such the least marginalized among them will always be pushed out into 'the oppressive category'.

Its laughable as fuck. Gays have been being pushed out since trannies started getting more attention but their death knell was pedophiles. Wonder who necrophiliacs will push out of the club.

Milo will not spin this for us completely he will spin it in a kosher way.

Also

Outted yourself kike

He has a point. If we entertain the notion that Milo isn't a full-on sleeper waiting to turn traitor, then this is his shining moment of maximum usefulness.

Understand, I took as dim a view as anybody to the guy until recently when somebody explained an interesting angle to me: Milo as disinfo agent, aka Holla Forums apologist.

Given that all the shit that I've been talking about here >>6326948 is NOT going to make the rounds among every user and there WILL be stupid fuckers as well as outright shills working to sabotage the gay defection to Trump, its actually going to be useful to have somebody like Milo who maintains the talking point that all of Holla Forums, and the New Right's more "inflammatory language" is actually just "Kids frustrated by political correctness and rebelling against its tenants".

That disinfo is demeaning, but in this context, and with Milo being a giant faggot himself, he's well positioned to help negate damage that shills and dumb Holla Forumsacks do to the defection.

You shills do know that come dotr we won't forget to acquire the personnel lists from every shill companies harddrives right?

this

My mom is a dyke, and even she said 'fucking muslim' after the attack.

No I did it on purpose

did you actually type that out instead of just copypastaing it? You (((goys))) are horrible at your job.

So basically you're as assblasted that we got the turbofaggot vote as you are that we got the Holla Forumsyneux ancap vote? Must suck to be a fucking yid this time of Kali Yuga, just right after we found Kek and nominated an avatar for him. Don't worry, we have plenty of ovens for you all

+ all those unofficially endorsing Trump.

Of course we should welcome faggots to the trump train as usefool tools, every vote counts when we are going for 88%.

And milo is also 'useful' for now. But just wait. But dont forget he is 1) a jew and 2) found a niche in which he can make a ton of money. As soon as he is in a situation like Shapiro was… When it becomes more profitable to betray us than pander to us he will do so.

Never ever give a Jew your full trust.. At most give them a 'wishful level of trust'

Milo is Holla Forums's useful idiot. his (((alt-right))) PR operation works in our favor because we're not cucked ethicsfags and we'll keep that shit where it belongs, outside of Holla Forums for normalfag consumption.

I was responding to this bullshit
this is 100% muh PR concern troll shit. no, Holla Forums doesn't have to stop hating faggots for any amount of time. we have to change exactly jackshit.

Its faek

I think part of the conflict there is that as transexualism gets pushed harder and becomes more popular, many cases will be people who just want to be special snowflakes and don't even have the mental issues that give rise to trannies. Keep in mind, trannies don't want to be trannies, they want to be the other sex. They hate what they are, which is largely why they have such an enormous suicide rate. When they see people glorifying it, it's reasonable for them to get mad; it would be like a WWI soldier getting angry at a recruiter's lies.

You won't get far linking the BBC mate, especially while also claiming obsession with the other BBC is mostly mythical. I can say that bugchasing is more myth than anything though. It exists in the same way as shit like necrophilia, in that it's very small but horrifying enough to become well-known. Even among the more disgustingly promiscuous gays, they're very cautious.

Ok we are entirely on the same page then.

Apologies for the confusion, fam.

Homosexuality is a mental illness – I don’t say that as an alternative to “I don’t like fags”, but to state a fact. Mental illness can be defined as repetitive self-harming behaviour against better knowledge. All indicators, prevalence of sexual transmitted disease, drug abuse, suicide show clearly that the group of homosexuals persons are sick.

Sure there a homosexual individuals who by character and intelligence are able to better control their behaviour and are able to identify the peril Islam is for them personal and the societies they are depend on.

There other homosexual individuals of same intelligence, who in secret or open embrace Islam, in the knowledge that Islamic societies are inherent corrupt, they by virtue of their intellect and money will be able to pursue a even more pervert and criminal lifestyle. They are aware that Islamic countries like Morocco are big homosexual brothels, where those with money and connections can live a life of pederasty impossible to have in the “decadent” West. Even in “conservative Islamic” societies like in Afghanistan paedophilia is traditional custom.

The majority of homosexuals are too driven by their animalistic urges to have that much control over their behaviour, emotional, hysteric and possesed by “daddy issues” fighting the society allowing and enabling them their perversion – perversion is a behaviour outside of the norm.

“Animalistic urges” is slightly misleading, since in nature predators would stop self-harming behaviour instantly. Predator of our society is Islam, self-harming behaviour of our society is coming to an end, either-way, Islam takes over and the majority of sexual deviants will die horrible deaths, except for the few well connected or rampant degeneration of our societies is stopped, deviant people is shown their place (in the closet, shutting up) and a firm, self affirmative, self confident hand is enforcing rational, non-degenerative, non-perverse behaviour, like it used to be the last 1000 years.

Between this and bug-chasing, they're suicidal.

Next time they get slaughtered wholesale no one on the Right should extent an olive branch, just remind them that they voted for it.

no need, it's just the usual D&C concern trolls trying to confuse us. I'm pretty sure we're all on the same page about the kike faggot.

Did that paper bleed?

Nobody seemed to read what I wrote, where I mentioned cuckoldry with pregnancies and raising kids. That is self-humiliating fantasy. Interracial cuckoldry is real, intentional pregnancies resulting from it are not, or at least 99.999% disturbed fanstasy.

Neither did anyone read the article on the doc, which is about a gay guy who goes undercover to find someone who wants to get pozzed through online dating. He gets all of these responses, but nobody actually wants to do anything with him. It is some weird humiliation jackoff fantasy, and that is all.

Necrophilia is real, though very few people are actually into it, whether it be pretend or otherwise. Bugchasing has a lot of people who fantasize about it, but no group of people who actually do it.

Bugchasing is known from the sites where men share stupid stories, pretending to be true, about how they got pozzed the night before.

Yes, I understand that.
I haven't exactly been following him, but I am aware that he's spoken out against Islam and their position on gays in the past.
I only recommend making peace with him in this function because should he choose THIS MOMENT to turn traitor, he would be directly contradicting previous positions and would harm himself more than us.

Motherfucker, it doesn't matter what you do IF IT STAYS IN Holla Forums. But if you're the type to go out and evangelize on twitter, don't betray The Emperor. If you craft a meme that's for public consumption, don't betray The Emperor. If you go full-Gex and make a redpill video about some aspect of all this, DON'T BETRAY THE FUCKING EMPEROR!

Jesus christ, its not asking a lot to respect the normalfag concept of "Too Soon" for a couple of weeks when trolling. Its called fucking decency.
Because y'know what? When faggots like you whine about "Muh PR", you're spouting the same bullshit that's kept traditional white nationalists FUCKING USELESS FOR DECADES. So how about you get over your GamerGate PTSD and grow the fuck up?

Why not counter-punch?

Think about it. Instead of just "Fuck Muslims", why not spread awareness of said (((community leaders))) among the fags and fag-enablers with more sense, thus raising awareness of (((them))) and splintering the gay movement further, curing some gays in the process?

Not that it matters, I suppose, but the attack happened on 'latin night' so most victims are beaners, at least as far as I can tell from CNN.

archive.is/3QmTm

Go back to reddit

you really don't seem to understand though.
it doesn't fucking matter what you do, leftards will call you an ebul bigoted nahzee either way.
no, cuckservatives trying to PR themselves toward a compromise with leftists is what kept white nationalists out of the game.
gamergay is the perfect example of PR being not only utterly useless but ultimately destructive.

That's a bold assertion

Don't see him as an ally see him as an enemy who is causing a bit of a kerfluffle for our bigger enemy.

Well, to a certain extent, that idea is incorporated here

The subtext to the meme, "The Silent Majority" that makes it so strong (in the context of democracy) is that it implies that the silent majority isn't being represented properly.

So, since Trump is the "Candidate of the Silent Majority" this turns into an invitation: "You aren't represented properly, so take action to change that by voting for me"

Its a potent little meme. If "Gays who feel threatened by muslims" became a subset of the silent majority, that would send ripples.
"The silent majority isn't just rednecks?!" "How many subsets are there?!"
[LEFTIST PANIC INTENSIFIES]

80 years in ms paint

i like traps but don't like muslims

#notallfaggots

Pic unrelated, this is a shill's stupidity.

Also..

Don't forget that a meme is a meme only if it is made of and in the truth. Truth is the fags going to trump is a good thing short term. So anything saying otherwise is not a meme.

We need to stop calling everything a meme. We need a meta meme that will disallow the shills from calling their shit memes. We need to enforce the fact that memes are only memes if they are the truth and more over contain a universal truth ala the fables of old and anything else is bullshit propaganda.

Make it 'yes to quality memes'

Hmm, no. We will attract votes through the firmness and strength of our position, not through its malleability. You sound like a gamergoy.

damn straight

This. Muh pr is designed to cause us to fail. Strength and greatness attract strength and greatness.

yes, it means exactly that. Holla Forums will never be faggot friendly. if you want to PR, alt right is the place for you.
spotted the faGGot

retard.

But that's not really correct. A meme is an idea or "unit of culture". This bears no relation to objective reality.

Case in point: The most effective and pervasive example of jewish memetics is the holocaust. Its a meme so widespread and deep-rooted that nobody in "polite society" dares to question it, even if they have their suspicious, and MANY countries criminalize refutation of those events.

If this logic applied in conjuction with active death threats (Because that's what you're arguing in favor of "Mr. Stronk"), then there is no reason why the gays would be attracted to Trump, with a bunch of stupid, vicious retards like you attached, vs siding with the democrats, who have the "big, strong, manly, deadly" muslims.

Persuasion through strength is fine, but you are just degenerates and shills.
Thank god Milo's gonna run damage control to counter you :^)

Pic related.

You can't buy machine guns or handguns in the UK. So instead, violent crimes are committed with knives. And the politicians have their stupid campaigns about "ending knife crime" and want to put a million regulations on knives.

If the Orlando terrorist didn't have an AR-15, he still could have killed those people with a chainsaw, or by renting a U-Haul truck and crashing it through a wall.

Leftists have already shown that the poor oppressed Muslims are higher on the progressive stack than the poor oppressed homosexuals.

If the LGBTWTFBBQ community want to keep supporting the same people who won't do anything about the actual people who want to kill them, then they've chosen their own fate, and poorly at that.

They tied their own ropes. Let them swing.

No, really, everything you say is fucking SCIENTIFICALLY designed to keep us irrelevant, just like all the other WNs.
This kind of infiltration combined with chest-thumping "calls for purity" is EXACTLY how those organizations were kept completely ineffective for decade after decade.

Identifying you as a shill is a no-brainer, you deflecting this point onto cuckservatives (Because cucks are WNs?) here just makes it more obvious.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
is what you're looking for

and there it is, the co-opting faggot outing himself.

fuck off
yes, cuckservatives dindu nuffin, let's ignore the fact it was them keeping WNs out of politics to score PR points.

The choice will be Muslims. Gays have served their purpose already. What happens to them doesn't matter.

Trump was cucking for faggots the other day I was HIGHLY disappointed. There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to gain from being nice to fags.

He's being a faggot but i just realized he does have somewhat of a point.

Pr is weakness and capitulation which is a strategy for failure and should be abandoned entirely.

BUT… That doesn't mean that sperging out is a good idea.

Always challenge the bullshit being spewed by the left. Never let it go unanswered. But temper your words with wisdom, which if you aren't constantly seeking more wisdom you do not belong here, if some faggot says 'we need to address the Islamic problem we can't allow this group to kill gays just because they don't like them' in the public forum… don't respond with "fuck the Muslims and fuck you too faggot!!!"

Respond with something like:

"where were you when they were simply killing christians? Are Christians not people too? No, you are only up in arms because they want to kill fags too, and only after fags close to your home have been targeted. Wheres the equality in you suddenly being up in arms because your ingroup has now been targeted? Well guess what you belong to other ingroups which the Muslims have been killing and expressed intent and ability to continue killing. You are of European ancestry and western culture, the Muslims have been trying to kill your very people for hundreds of years and after less than a century of relative quiet they are back at it again. Did you think all that ugliness ended with the crusades? Look into the Barbary pirates of the early 1800's. They were Islamic pirates that set up bases in the Caribbean and would capture Americans and sell them into slavery. It took the US navy and Marine Corps almost a decade to defeat them. Do you really think if Islam were to stop targeting fags you wouldn't still be in their crosshairs? Personally, I care for your lifestyle about as much as the Muslims do. But not because I want you dead, to the contrary I'd like for you to mend yourself, figure out what it is that is making your brain desire self-harming behaviors and for you to live a good and healthy life. Put the identity politics aside for a moment and consider what I've said here."

You are right I'm a cruzmissile now.

There's a reason for everything the god emperor does you faggot. Him embracing and attracting faggots creates another rift for the Marxists to devour themselves with.

Boy, are they in for a surprise when they tear down Western Civ in the name of equality and get Sharia Law in it's place.

Or he actually made a mistake? He isn't an actual god, you know. More likely he tried to be nice to them but they rejected it, in the meantime he lost some of the evangelical vote. Trump will get burned a few times when he tries to cuck, I am sure of it.

That's the kike applied memetics definition of it.

A meme has no power unless it is made in and of the truth. Thus any meme that is not made of the truth is not a meme. It is propaganda.

For every faggot spouting death threats there are a hundred abandoning pr to spread the gospel of the hatefacts.

Anyone with half a brain will see that those idiots giving death threats at this point in time are simply spergs. And the ones that try to lump the reasoned responses in with the death threats will serve as an example of the Marxists being disingenuous.

Fuck off with your pr shit.

Hurr

THAT'S A BINGO

This entire thread should be deleted and replaced with only this comment. It is that important.

This, one of the biggest voting bases of Hillary are queers, Trump is just being strategic.
Plus it still keeps with his rhetoric of "Make America Great for everyone" to all US citizens.
While contrasting to the liberal side, letting queers to their own fate for not being a exploitable minority anymorelike muslims.

And I'm sure your paycheck comes from Hillary.

The god emperor hasn't made a single mistake in over a year. Even when people thought he made mistakes it turned out to be a masterful ruse.

Some fags will go to trump. And this will create another rift for the left to eat themselves over. And the evangelicals hate fags, rightfully so, but they hate Muslims that are killing Christians even more. And choiced between Hillary who puts fags and Islam on a pedestal and trump who hates Islam and merely tolerates fags they will pick.

Paid shills will be held to account for their actions.

He made a mistake on twitter two days ago. Hillary btfo him with "delete your account". It took him over an hour to come up with a weak response that wasn't as good as it could have been. Pride always comes before the fall, too many on this board think they can't lose, but you can.

Facebook Filter
1 like = 1 prayer
Rinse
Repeat

For a second, I almost felt bad for them.
Now watching them suck up to Islam, in the wake of all the shit that's happened over the years, and this still didn't wake them up? Oh well. Must not have been that tragic, then.

Holla Forums, get your head out of your ass, fags arent doing this, have you been missing all this shit lately where gays are getting kicked out of LGBTBBQ?

You can hate them all you want, but you have to know your facts, guys.

This.
Trump, and by extension our movement, will win through our ideals. NOT pandering.

Gays are usually Democlaps.

Democlaps are usually supporters of Islam/Refugees/anti-Islamophobia.

Therefore, Gays are usually supports of Islam/Refugees/anti-Islamophobia.

the whole "DON'T GO ON TWATTER SPERGING OUT POLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO" is a strawman to begin with, m8. it's just a shill tactic so that they can get their foot in the door and start spewing their PR faggotry, presenting a false dilemma like "YOU BETTER TONE IT DOWN POLE OR YOU'LL LOSE THEM".

it's utter bullshit. everything's going great, Trump is on his way to the oval office, the left is in meltdown mode and all the PR faggotry we could possibly need is already outsourced to useful idiots like Milo. there's exactly fuck all Holla Forums needs to do differently.

he's a nimble navigator fam. oh nvm you're just a shill

I will never defend muslims… ever!

I'm disappointed.

Pretty sure thats wrong too, Feminists = always left, BBQ = always left, trannies = basically always left

but there are large amounts of gay republicans, gay, despite what the BBQs want you to think, doesnt have a culture, so theres no voting trend.

male homosexuals are the only ones who have any self awareness and thats why they are currently being attacked by SJWs, im telling you, its a sexual thing for them, not a cultural one, they even voted against gay marriage for fucks sake.

They dont reproduce anyways, so focusing attention on them is following a red herring, the feminist, sjws, and bbqs have actual influence, have a culture counter to our values, and they can and do reproduce with black men to raise more demonspawn.

We do that with every mass killer, summerfag.

milo the subversive queer

yeah I lost a bunch of folks because my response was to say fuck Islam.
Sorry, but I dont want to stick my neck out for the guys who want to kill me.
Fuck me right?

Got the same reaction on Kikebook.

I really can't fathom how these people can suck their own dicks about how Christianity is backwards and oppressive while supporting this shit.

What baffles me is that when you point out specific passages of the texts that exhort its followers to kill various groups, people will then go on to point out (or non-specifically claim the existence of) other passages that retract or contradict the command for death.
Does the left really think I should forgive them for ordering my death, simply because they changed their minds?
Oh, wait, of course they do. They're the same people behind shit like Scandinavian prisons, and think every criminal can be reformed into a gud boi.

The thing that pisses me off is, I started listing off places where this happens. Paris, Brussels, Germany. Completely just ignored that and jumped straight to, "Yeah but moderates tho. You want them dead too?"

I finally just got tired of it and went, "Yes."

The thing you're missing is the concept of doctrinal abrogation. At the beginning of Muhammad's career he was a rather peaceful dude preaching coexistence, but as soon as he gained a following he became a warlike dude. This is where abrogation comes in. In Islam, there's a TON of contradictory verses so there's a rule that any verses written later, as in by date, is to be taken as gospel over the earlier contradictory verse. This means all the warlike verses override the early, peaceful verses completely and that jihadists are actually interpreting their faith more accurately.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

…they say while supporting a candidate known to have written up specific plans and criteria for how and when preemptive nuclear strikes would be made against Iran.

I actually think Milo's closer to the truth and that most of Holla Forums's most incindiary language is just posturing, fitting in, and typical imageboard hyperbole.

We did, from about 2006 until 2015. Then you raging kek faggots resurrected the most obnoxious aspects of early imageboard culture before Reddit hijacked it and made it uncool.

I hate that these idiots are giving us homosexuals a bad name, by forcing themselves into the spotlight as if they speak for anyone but themselves. Pretentious puddingface fuckers from tumblr, rainbow haired meth whores, and sex addicts are not….jesus fuck does that one on the right have an autism puzzle piece print bow tie on?

Fuck these idiots.

also homocaust is better

>>>/logcabin/
Faggot.

>>>/r9k/
Nickelback loving frogposter.

With very few exceptions, gays, lesbos, and trannies are way too self absorbed to be swayed from their in-group Democrat indoctrination. Other fags would shun them if they strayed from the accepted anti-Trump narrative. Most of the gays / dykes I've encountered haven't seemed very strong, or intelligent, and their sexual preference defines their entire personality. They don't have it in them to stand up and be ostracized by the few people that accept them.

….you think mental illness isnt a problem with fags?

the least problems they psychologically have is being paranoid from the years of being closeted

You must be a 13 year old girl.

I have the impression that theres a chasm between gays and lesbians queers hardcore cultural marxists

So…mega happening summer thread? We need ONE STICKY WITH ALL THE EVENTS. ITS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.

CALL IT ANGRY HUNGRY MUDSLIME MEGA THREAD

Got your yiddish wrong, friendo. Milo is 100% kike.

Faggots are the enemy of civilization.

Does he look like Johan or is it just me?

You fags should've listened.

They need to be forced back into the closet, exterminated or all dumped on their own island where they can fag up as much as they want.

Fred Phelps is laughing his arse off from heaven.

he's a reel cunt m8 ill tel u wut

I swear if we start blaming the guns for these attacks they'll start making excuses for them.

I get the impression that the "LGBT" moviement is a means of influencing white women and young, college-attending whites who want to appear like they care a whole lot for the gays, so they are the ones this gay propaganda is targeting.

Both demographics which Trump is weakest with I believe.

I nuked my whole kikebook page. I don't need any of them.

What is pissing me off the most is our own so called people are turning on us if we speak out again muslims. It's like their too afraid of being labeled a bigot/sexist/racist.

Fucking weak pussies.

shouldnt he be asking smarmy questions to hillary?

That would be a horrible idea. I would rather not be forced to be around sassy nigger queens and liberals.

its like when an actor gets his own sitcom

Here's an example coming from some neonazi retard in another thread:

We seek total destruction of the USA and everything it stands for. (…) America was never "great" so cannot be "great again." A real national socialist knows that the USA is a Jewish country to the core and has been since it was founded.

Nothing says propaganda has to be false information. A false meme is disinformation.

This, to the nth degree.

Public Relations is associated with political correctness because that's what the norm is in politics and TV.

Real PR is trying to influence the public and spread ideas.

Suck start a stick of dynamite.

liberal feminist snark response- "you seem to be such an expert from reading wikipedia"

They can't even comprehend what Islam is. They think it's a label you identify as, not something you commit your life to. They think being Muslim means dressing a certain way and performing certain rituals to express yourself. They don't have the mental ability to understand what it means to believe in a dogma.

I'm not defending Islam at all, it needs to be destroyed, but fag culture is the epitome of consumerism and hedonism. They have no framework to understand any other worldview.

I currently estimate that all gays will die off naturally by 2030.

As viruses become more resistant to antibiotics eventually gays will have no protection and will die of HIV/AIDS.

Kek works in mysterious ways

"And the CURRENT YEAR's Darwin Award for Least Evolutionary Fitness goes to…"

These faggots will never learn.
twitter.com/joewaaaayyy/status/742773372287778816
archive.is/LeNa4
tweetsave.com/joewaaaayyy/status/742773372287778816

twitter.com/ianztheisen/status/742548380111523841
archive.is/X1GUE
tweetsave.com/ianztheisen/status/742548380111523841

Where the fuck have you been fagmo?

Old news is old - 'our people' have been doing this shit for years now.

I agree with everything until the end.
What if someone grew up with a single mother, despite him wanting a father?
What if someone grew up with a self hating cuck father or in a really shitty neighbourhood?

Idiots like you are why the world is in the state it is and why humanity will never progresss.
Whenever a problem arises, those who suffer are either a) promoted in their destructive behaviours by those on the left or b) shunned and ignored and repressed by those on the right.

The missing full stop after the second "Always" is triggering me.

It's almost as if faggots hates themselves and society.

And what the fuck is Ellie Goulding going to do about Trump anyway?

Anyone have the "pro mosque, pro weed, pro gay" pic?

Features two females holding protest signs.

Fags have stockholm syndrome, nothing new here.

Not me.

Just because I like it up the ass doesn't mean I want bullet holes.

I'm a neet and i don't really know the "community" all that well

Kill yourself

Less than 1% of the population are faggots, you turdmongler. This doesn't "rip a gaping hole in the liberal coalition." Even if every faggot defected to Trump, you'd barely see any change in the numbers.

The real meme in play here is the Cultural Marxist one that pretends queers and faggots are any sort of significant percentage of the population. One example being the Hollywood trop of "lol every family has at least one." And it is a meme that you, apparently, have fallen for.

The reality is faggots are an ultra, ultra minority. Who they vote for doesn't matter at all. Even if they publicly go for Trump, and they won't, the dyed in the wool liberals who defend and support them will continue to support Shillary. They will simply do what they do to every other minority group that misbehaves, which is appropriate their agency and say that faggots are mistaken and wrong about what's best for them.

But they don't have to do that. Because faggots are as fucked in the head as their liberal masters. Their entire worldview is predicated upon massive cognitive dissonance. They see no contradiction with wanting more Muslim immigration. They'll just blame all violence on whites, Christians, and straight men. They're already doing it now. Haven't you been paying attention to the news? It's the fault of oppressive radical Christians and evil Conservatives that the poor innocent Muslims are driven to lash out.

shut the fuck up greenwald

sounds like a mental illness

If only they were born with the gene that lets people admit when they're wrong instead of the buttsex gene.

Current Year
Being intolerant of a religion that wants to kill you for being gay
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death:

Yemen: According to the 1994 penal code, married men can be sentenced to death by stoning for homosexual intercourse. Unmarried men face whipping or one year in prison. Women face up to seven years in prison.

Iran: In accordance with sharia law, homosexual intercourse between men can be punished by death, and men can be flogged for lesser acts such as kissing. Women may be flogged.

Iraq: The penal code does not expressly prohibit homosexual acts, but people have been killed by militias and sentenced to death by judges citing sharia law.

Mauritania: Muslim men engaging in homosexual sex can be stoned to death, according to a 1984 law. Women face prison.

Nigeria: Federal law classifies homosexual behavior as a felony punishable by imprisonment, but several states have adopted sharia law and imposed a death penalty for men. A law signed in early January makes it illegal for gay people countrywide to hold a meeting or form clubs.

Qatar: Sharia law in Qatar applies only to Muslims, who can be put to death for extramarital sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

Saudi Arabia: Under the country’s interpretation of sharia law, a married man engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death. All sex outside of marriage is illegal.

Somalia: The penal code stipulates prison, but in some southern regions, Islamic courts have imposed Sharia law and the death penalty.

Sudan: Three-time offenders under the sodomy law can be put to death; first and second convictions result in flogging and imprisonment. Southern parts of the country have adopted more lenient laws.

United Arab Emirates: Lawyers in the country and other experts disagree on whether federal law prescribes the death penalty for consensual homosexual sex or only for rape. In a recent Amnesty International report, the organization said it was not aware of any death sentences for homosexual acts. All sexual acts outside of marriage are banned.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

I think that notion is a little "Too Real" for a lot of posters who never leave Holla Forums.

If you want to get REALLY crazy, tho, consider the possibility that his claim to be jewish is only for the sake of career advancement (Maybe somebody's verified, but it always seemed sketchy to me). Kinda like how Holla Forums always floats the idea of walking around in their normal clothes and hitting on women while claiming to be a "Transgender butch lesbian"; both being cases of the liberal's enemy labeling themselves in such a way that its like, "What now, bitch?"

You have been visited by Omar "dont eat ass during my holy fast" Mateen. A fag will die in your city, but only if you post "Based Omar" in this thread.

saw this on goybook last night

Milo cut his teeth as controlled opposition and was one of the people responsible for derailing gamer gate. He is a snake, a jew and cannot be trusted.

But he is also so good at what he does that we can't afford not to accept his help. He is playing both sides right now, but leaning heavily towards Trump.

Even if true faggots are only 1% of the population, people who choose to identify as one form of faggot or another do constitute enough people to be a major demographic.

Your propaganda is supposed to disable the enemy's intellectual faculties, not your own.

Was Cooper always a pet of the jews?

Seriously guys apply yourselves.

I honestly think that these people believe that if they post something on the internet, no matter how retarded and flat out fucking wrong, it magically become undeniable truth.

Seriously, these fanatical SJWs post the most batshit insane, hateful, colossally incorrect nonsense just to convince themselves of it, while contributing to the incestuous SJW in-group general circle jerk.

>>>/oven/

It's called glaad, but yes Holla Forums needs to rid of faggots, transvestites, kikes and sandniggers.

You have to be hanged

This is just too much.

Liberals growing the tree they'll soon be hanged from.

When did Isis started to use the AUG?

A gay group just endorsed Trump. They're scared.

[DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES]

Sage for replying to old shit.

Source? LGBT Phoenix was a fake twitter, fyi.

Damn, well we still have this blogger, I guess… And the log cabins probably.
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/12/gay-activist-after-orlando-trump-voter/
I don't know who the fuck he is but he showed up first page of google news.

The day some limp wristed ultra fag speaks for me or any of the other gay guy who don't need to wear a pink shirt and put on a lisp for attention, is the day I eat out Rosie O'donald.

Keep in full mind this article said "LGBT" groups, so that basically means feminist shill organizations.
They come out of the woodwork when anything like this happens and claim to speak for all gay people, even though the groups are usually run and mainly steered around by two types of people.

Hint: Feminists and the jews who fund them

I have yet to tell any of my other gay buddies aside from the ones I know who aren't idiots that I'm voting for trump.
So far nothing too cringy on my facebook wall, but I only even go there for a group chat with gaming buddies to stay in touch better over phone.

I feel your pain though guys.

I've met some pretty based faggots unfortunately, that's usually after waking up from years of incomprehensible retardation, but I've never in my life met a based dyke. You guys need to sever any connection you have with those cunts; they're cancerous til the day they die.

Thankfully, lesbians have a particularly short lifespan, either dying from suicide or drug overdoses from their miserable unfulfilling childless lives.

word

I work and i feel none of what you described well working, I feel like I am wasting my time for paper.

Fucking thank you for calling this out.

I have fags in my family and nobody would know they were gay unless they told somebody. Completely ordinary guys minus their sexual preference, they get no extra attention and face no oppression.

When I was a blue pill idiot, I was for equality because I thought the movement was so ordinary people could do whatever they wanted in private.

Instead it has turned out to be a freak enablement movement. How bizarre and against social norms can you act in public? If people have a problem with it, YOU ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

At this point I don't even think it is about evening things out, it is about getting community destroying attention seeking behavior codified as protected under law. I guess when you see how much men have given up to woman, this seems like the next vector to test and attempt to exploit.

Thank you for explaining the joke, it wasn't obvious enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw

Wow sodomites are truly delusional. When the day comes you faggots, kikes, Muslims and niggers are all going in ovens. Thank god i know the majority of Holla Forumsacks still know this.

I thought my based 9th grade biology school teacher who explained every liberal science like climate change in the most sarcastic tone and who was in the navy was a dyke from her love of soccer and male haircut

turns out she was a coalburner

retail isnt construction

Your odds were 50/50 as either dyke or slut. I can understand your mistake.

she looked like a man

You might find some decently based bi chicks.
But nine time out of 10 they settle down with a guy.

The LGBT movement is overrun with problem glasses lesbian feminists whom absolutely hate men.
Something that should be completely antithetical to gay men.
There are a lot of based groups out there like pink pistols and other gay rights groups who are totally disillusioned to this sort of crap.
I opened up twitter just for fun to check out the Gaysfortrump tag, looked away for like an hour and there were 230 more tweets with it.

Makes me think there is some hope.
That and all the other guys posting in here.

They're not bi; they're attention whore special snowflakes who grow out of that bullshit

The only real hope for gays is that they stop identifying with the lgbtbbq;oiurenbknb "community's" IDPol bullshit and start embracing some kind of individualistic attitude.

I dont really see someone that goes out of their way to identify with something that was as natural "born this way" as based

I dont identify as someone who drinks water

fag killed a bunch of fags

Dear Mr Trump:

We need a fag ban, and a big beautiful fag wall, and to "knock the hell out of" fags.

Thank you.

And you also wouldn't think that you would need to make groups saying you support something that's supposed to be a constitutional right, like bearing arms, freedom of speech, but it seems in today's climate you do.

The reason a lot of people HAVE to go out of there way and say "yeah, I'm gay too, but I also own guns and didn't vote in Obongo" is because if you don't, then these other groups get to claim you and throw their weight around with support you never gave.
Hence why there are all these fucking articles cropping up saying gays as a whole don't support trump.

You might not like us, but you should at least be able to understand that.

A fate worse than being gay.

Why would I believe anything that comes out of anyones mouth today?

Liberals say ''not all muslims" and turn around and say all gays dislike trump and #toxicmasculinity #yesallmen

The thing is, it was mostly my own family and friends that turned against me for those sand niggers.

also, even If fags become giant faggots who tell everyone how much they love trump
this will happen

I really think you guys should be louder about your dissent. (((They))) are really going all out to keep recruiting young gays to "kowtow to feminism" as you put it, and it's undeniable that it's been working up to this point. The whole SCOTUS ruling with relatively little resistance from the right gives a unique opportunity to push a new agenda, and the cracks are already forming since gays got knocked down a few rungs on the oppression ladder. It would be a waste to squander it.

Die in an AIDS infested fire please. Holla Forums has never and will never like faggots, not even when /lgbt/ on SJWchan tried to get us to like them and made comics of Holla Forums being a homo.

I don't like the excesses being pushed, but idgaf as long as they're not retards. Too many retards around on all sides to push decent people away.

Stockholm syndrome?

Cuckholm syndrome?

A lot of us are, but only supportive voices to the current standard get any attention.
Just look at twitter taking #gaysfortrump and #gaysagainstislam off of its trending lists.
Instead the top trending is #LGBTQhatestrumpparty
The narrative is already being completely taken over on this one.

That's pretty fucking horrible to have family disown you over that.
I don't even think my most fair weather faggy friends would drop me for that kind of thing.
They would probably just make a scene about it and tell me how terrible I am, and then just silently accept they can't change it and stop bringing it up.

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/Z27:2|3|4,LIKELY:1

It's a small sample so take it with a grain of salt, but support has surged from 8% to 17% in the last two days for LGBT spectrum likely voters. We'll see how long the trend continues.

same here

Fags are never worth saving let them die by the hands of Muslims they love so much.

Did no one tell the gays that muslims hate them?

I was called a hypocrite because a long time ago i was a deeply closeted faglord that hated everything about homos.

but they were genetic dead-ends to begin with, they don't and never will have a material stake in the future of our civilization

Trump: Clinton paid by countries that 'throw gays off buildings'

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-clinton-paid-by-countries-that-throw-gays-off-buildings/article/2593928

" "Here's a woman that takes all of this money from these countries and then she says she loves women," Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. "How can she be — they wanna kill, they throw them off buildings. They actually throw gays off buildings and she's taking money and I'm calling for her to give back all of the money she's taken form these countries," Trump said.

The former secretary of state has received approximately $30 million from Saudia Arabia, Qatar and Brunei, Hannity reported. The trio of nations have various restrictions against women, including not being able to drive and vote. "

Wew lad! You're so edgy

I don't know, user. How would a gay gene evolve or maintain itself to begin with? It's a gene that is built to prevent reproduction, so it's probably very rare outside of a few mutations.

its not a gene its a fucking mental illness. Due to, largely, gross mistreatment of children.

The response to this is "I would plead with them to change their sinful ways. And if they wont, well maybe they'd be able to protect their own rights if they werent such a faggot"

I'm leaving in two minutes. Can someone paste that on this photo?:

Pretends to care about gay rights

Accepts money from regimes that kill gays

This all stems from Cultural Marxism. It only makes sense in a Cultural Marxist lens. If the attacker was Christian, all LGBT would be out in force now talking about atheism and how religion is the cause of all problems. They are allowed to attack Christianity because it is a dominant group in society. Because a Muslim perpetrated this attack, they will largely never be criticised because they are a minority 'oppressed' group just like LGBT people.

This is why they are going after conservatives and supporters of the second amendment. They are allowed to go after this group because it's a large/dominant one.

Always remember, at the core of Social Liberals is a deep-seated feeling of inadequacy.

Poorly Capped.
Kek has spoken.

user, you're speaking about the very same people that promote, encourage, and fetishize "bug-chasing." the same people that get excited about literally pozzing some neg hole, or attend parties where one of the 12 men there have AIDS and they play butthole roulette.

fug ob

I'm not like that.

Literally yes. Always any openly gay male is a pet of the jews by default, cultural homosexuality is one of the front lines of shock troops against our culture in the name of cultural marxism.

I'm fucking dying, who comes up with these

I fucking hope you seriously not married to a guy.
Least be fucking bisexual for once.

You want him to be married to a current year wymyn?

Niggers just need IV to be cool again. Between HIV, Hep C and Staph it doesn't matter which drug, really. They're not capable of metering doses, won't keep their own rigs, and within days will have turned to swollen abscess cities.

captcha: i ht theju

(Heil!)

Islamic Speaker Admits: Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’

archive.is/jJdby
infowars.com/islamic-speaker-admits-killing-gays-is-a-belief-held-by-moderate-muslims/

" Qureshi then asks the audience of Muslim attendees – black, white and Arab – to raise their hands if they agree with gender segregation and stoning women for adultery, as taught by the Koran.

Virtually every single ‘moderate’ Muslim in the room raises their hand to agree with these positions.

Qureshi then asks the audience if they go to “normal Sunni mosques in Norway.” Virtually everyone raises their hand in agreement once again.

“What are the politicians going to say now? What is the media going to say now? That we are all extremists? That we are all radicals? That we need to deport all of us from this country?” states Qureshi.

The chillingly ironic thing is of course that in trying to argue that most Muslims are not ‘radical extremists’, Qureshi only proves the point that so-called “moderate” Muslims do in fact hold radical, violent and extreme views about the treatment of women and homosexuals.

The clip attests to the fact that intolerant and hateful viewpoints are not just held by a tiny minority of “radical” Muslims, they are held by most Muslims period, and they’re taken directly from the Koran. "

Looks like we will have to start killing these moderate muslims then.

Mostly agree. The ones that can live have to help us kill the others though

The interview/speech he did at ground zero Orlando was exactly what we needed (The kiss with Gavin mcginnes was pretty fucking aids). .
The lefts Narrative can not keep taking hits like this. The more they act out like per-petulant children when their narrative fails the more normies see the cognitive dissonace.