See, someone explaine this shit to me

If I remember my early reports correctly, this guy was in a club packed with 300 people, for 3 hours, shooting shit up everywhere. We're hearing all kinds of reports about how every other fag called his family of otherkin to tell them that he loves them and he'll see them in yiffhalla soon. And yet, we still have seen not a single picture or video from those three hours yet, despite this being literally the most attentionwhoring demographic in history. Seriously. 300 hispanic-american young gay men in Florida. And not a single Facebook post or Twitter feed, just some faggot crying to mommy about the trap in the bathroom, that's literally it. Either we need to head to /lgbt/ and purge them for being the worst documentars of mass happenings in history, or someone needs to start looking through the "yea/nay fags got killed, also Islam" narrative into seeing such obvious bullshity bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638930/Snapchat-footage-shows-moments-shots-rang-inside-Pulse-nightclub.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the answer is it's a psyop. there are absolutely no videos proving the media narrative of this event.

We'll get a shit video that proves nothing (except to normies with emotional overload due to happening), in about a week. Or at least some grainy photos with lots of moulage and gore.

This is new top score so expect things to trickle out for an extended news cycle.

Real victims don't photograph themselves during a crisis. Fake niggers as part of a shit show like 9/11 do.

UNITED 93 WAS SHOT DOWN BY AMERICAN FIGHTER JETS

Does it really matter?

So you prove it to be a psy op… And Alex Jones reports…. Then what? We lose ground. We are going to use this one for our advantage. And from what I've seen of Holla Forums there is very weak evidence that fags were not shot up by a Mudslime. Either way, it wasn't Obama this time (for once)

Alex Jones isn't much of one to report on media fakery. In this story he's currently engaged in ISIS fearmongering

show me a video that proves this event occured. anything.

Officers waited three hours before taking action after it was first reported by one of their own officers? Because possible bomb?

Let's wait three hours as people are being killed instead of responding with overwhelming force.

If the story was true Orlando PD should be hung as cowards.

How about that?

Regular cops aren't what they've been hyped up to be in the movies and media. Most are just glorified security guards, the tough guys move to the tacticool units.

This is just the beginning, they are setting up for U.S. troops in Syria/Iran and possibly WW3.

Trump does not matter either way really. The Jews can set up conflicts at their whim. Thinking this we can use this in our favor because it gets Trump more support is missing the big picture.

This event is as ridiculous as all of the rest since July 20 2012, with absolutely absurd interviews and narrative. Watch some of the interviews with family and set aside your "happening shock" and tell me it's believable.

Of course I don't believe that cops are all that they are hyped up to be, but they do respond immediately with overwhelming force. Have you ever worked night shift and accidentally set off the alarm at a workplace and not responded quickly with the correct code? I have

Doesn't even matter who is in office when they have to play with a media that creates problems that require solutions at will

No, but I've been assaulted and called 911 where nobody fucking ever showed up. Eventually went to the donut headquarters, filled out an incident report (so it shows up in statistics); was told a detective would call me who never did.

Cops are dumb spics and niggers in a jobs program who couldn't handle junior college or the military.
PERIOD

There is a snapchat video.
That's not a lot, but there it is:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638930/Snapchat-footage-shows-moments-shots-rang-inside-Pulse-nightclub.html

When an alarm is set off at a business, police show up within minutes. Muh property taxes and whatnot.

I've learned this the hard way (not a criminal, just fat fingered) a few times.

This story claims that an Orlando cop was present at the start of the event. His call should have prompted a response and lets not even get into what the fuck he was doing there at the start.

The whole thing is a fiction anyways

Show me a video taken of a far-off object in a dark room with a cellphone camera.
Anything.

try harder shlomo

So such a video doesn't exist and couldn't possibly exist, then, we're agreed.
I'm open-minded about the possibility of fuckery in this incident but sage for morons who think magical cameras exist.

no one was vouching for the existence of "magical cameras", fuckin numbskull.

filtered.

my sides

Anyway, it's obvious some manipulation is afoot. I don't know much about it, because I don't care about those faggot's lives, but It just has something fishy about it you know?

We really should have guessed earlier that it was probably more of the same fakery. Let's just watch how this shooting will unfold. I think that now the LGBTQIJAS crowd will gain almost Holocaust-tier immunity from criticism or opposition. You don't like gay marriage? You may as well advocate shooting gays, maybe you are even a closet gay like the shooter. Either way, it is now unacceptable. Secondly it will start the process of gun control by making it a matter of national security, 'ISIS' members are citizens like Omar Mateen, they want us to think they are everywhere. The white male shooter was not enough to scare the right wing into accepting gun control. A few more 'ISIS' attacks and they will feel the fear.

Holla Forums shouldn't be in too much of a rush to accept this narrative just because it may bolster growing anti-immigration sentiment or increase Trump support. Let's just see how they use this latest shooting. It's starting to look fishier by the day.

Here you go faggots, here's your unphotographable dark room

dude for real. some ass wipe tried to run me off the highway because he couldn't weave through traffic fast enough around me. Som ehow got mad at me over it and repeats this shit for 10 miles. I fucken whipped a quarter at his car to get him to fuck off but broke a window. Call the cops on him, they say they are going ot get him. Get called back 10 minutes later after nothing has been done. guy still following me, and they say I need to stop because property dmg, be all like this guy is tryina kill me you care more about this window than my life and lives of those who will probably get caught up in the accident? Nah dude, hang up on the cops. Pulled over and made sure to give my self enough time to get to the trunk. Get tire iron. Went to town on that guy and his car.

Srsly fuck any one who threatens my life. And fuck the cops for caring more about property dmg than attempted murder.

Why would they use a Muslim for a psy op?

Read your post user. Doesn't explain what the OP said about a total lack of social-media shit being posted.

You haven't noticed the trends in sensational news stories differ between parties? Not fully charged yet. Focus is changing from Lanza to Atta.

Although they'll do the best they can to make stories with great twists that allow for both domestic and foreign benefits. Lines will be blurred

Here's your social media post:

Those rooms clearly have fucking lights in them you tedious cunts.
FOR CLARITY THE LIGHTS ARE THE BIG FUCKING BRIGHT THINGS ILLUMINATING THEIR SURROUNDINGS.
Jesus H. Christ.
How do your idiots operate a keyboard with only a brainstem?

There's loads of random social media faggotry.

I know, that's what I was pointing out

Okay, only the other guy is a cunt then.

5th thread in 2 days about this crap.
Remember to sage.

Literally why? America has 330 million people in it and you don't think it's possible for a muslim to go full allahu ackbar once in a while?

If anything all these "it was a false flag" posters are disinfo to make people believe the government is all powerful. The government is riddled with affirmative action and modern liberalism as much as anything and they're well known for being incompetent, yet everytime it's always a fucking false flag.

Every time the media reports a mass-casualty story you believe it by default

I don't know one way or the other. But every time something happens Holla Forums is quick to say it's a false flag. For what purpose would they make a false flag out of a muslim shooting up a faggot bar? How many thousands of people became Trump supporters because of this? How many Americans got off the fence about islam being in the country?

Everything that happens being a false flag just gives way too much credit to the government which is largely incompetent.

The whole point of this is gun control. The muslim angle is just to prep everyone for the third world war they have planned. This isn't going to stop at kicking them out, it is going to stop at all the bad goyim killing each other while the kikes hide out.

To be quite honest I can't come to any other conclusion after watching witness and family interviews since Aurora. Fucking watch them while at least considering my view. It's so fucking obvious

These attacks were already in the pipeline. That's why Trump called for a muslim ban – he knew what was cooking and set up a trap for them.

They did it anyway because there is no plan B and they're running out of time. It's a panic move.

Pulse? More like… 50 less Pulses amirite?

stfu retard

*fewer

You fucking illiterate cuck.

So much this. Albert Pike predicted a third world war between the west and Islam like 100 years ago. Seems to be coming more and more true. Remember, order ab chao (Order out of chaos) The more chaos and division the elites/bankers/reptilians cause the more power the sheeple will bestow upon them to "save them".

Problem - Reaction - Solution!

You are a dumb nigger. I've seen videos of mosques getting shot up on the inside followed by 2 suicide bombers. I 100% doubt it's real if no videos can be produced.

That is kind of weird.
Like, really weird.
They could be under hardcore gag orders, though, maybe.

>>>/pulsearchive/