America…

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/dawan.dixon.7/videos/562010283989392/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the guy didn't get in trouble.

No.

Equal rights, whomp that bitch right in the head

there's a thing called "appropriate force"

men are stronger, that's just a biological fact, so we don't need as much force to fight them off

if you knock someone out and into convulsion while walking off after being shoved around a little, you overdid it

This, i had worse having mainstream sex and i didnt do that ever.

You didn't see the build up.

and this is why women suck

unless you're trained, and someone is attacking you, you're not going to be in the right state of mind to make a judgement on the appropriate amount of force, and you're not care. the only thing you're going to care about is making that person stop attacking you.
the cunt was attacking someone, and got hurt because of it.
stop white knighting, faggots

So this the power of feminism… whoah!

i'm talking about fights in general
i'm not trained and still never knocked someone out, but was about to several times
all it takes is to keep a clear mind and judgement, as you said

so you're saying that guy is an emotion ridden idiot, so what makes him different from the cunts attacking him?

Notice how it begins exactly two seconds before she is on the ground. What you don't see is her and her friends coming onto his driveway, talking mad shit and trying to cause a fight. He tells them to get out, get off his property. She gets all in his face. He's backing away, she starts slapping, trying to punch. He grabs her wrists, she tries to kick him in the balls and/or stomach. And then we have our video here begin.

Was he just supposed to get hit and absorb it? If she is so frail that a simple throw like that fucks her up, she shouldn't be starting street fights. Also the guy was found to not be at fault, self defense.

confronted with arguments and the mgtow maymay shitposts begin

And people say Holla Forums is cucked.

If you're not trained, you won't even know what to hit, and you'll be literally 100s of times slower than someone who's moving instinctively in any discipline.

see, this is what you faggots imply i'm saying while nothing even hints at it
yes, he is free to beat them up
no, not to knock her out like that
are you really too retarded to control a fight against fucking pussies?
you gotta be a kid that's only on the receiving end of beatings and doesn't know how to deal with that shit

You don't have to be mega towel to realize that that's some weak horseshit, cuck.

You don't have to trained to know how to not attack someone, so no. He in the right, the cunts are in the wrong. Don't even know how the fuck you even came up with that compassion.

what faggot?

yeah…? you also how to pacify them, without hurting them

you're beating up girls that merely manage to shove you around

the fuck do you need training for in this?
you should be able to keep anyone weaker and untrained too on distance without any real effort

you guys are acting as if 3 girls are a threat to anyone
did you see any of the fight in the video? it was pathetic
one punch in the face would've dealt with the cunt and the other 2 would've been shocked enough to not fuck with you anymore

You can tell someone has never been in a fight when they start spouting some karate teacher bullshit like "just keep a clear mind".

Well, given that he already had control over her centre of mass, he should have put her down on the grass.

reading inept megafaggot

He did a simple throw. What would have been better? A submission hold? Strike her kneecap? Vulcan fucking nerve pinch?

it's not carate technice bullshit or even anything hard to do when you're dealing with inferior opponents

again
why the fuck are you so freaked out about any weaking trying to attack you and throw them on the ground like that if you could have easily kept them on distance by literally every other means of force?

i said before, i'm not a trained fighter or anything, it's fucking basic shit you learn on any school yard, unless you're a little bitch that has always just taken the beating and blows up only when given the chance to do so against inferiors

dozens of options, simply grabbing her by the hair and holding her down

give me one example where they look like they'd be capable of dealing with the most mundane defensive moves?

maybe, but you weren't the one being attacked.
Your position would only merit, if, say, he kicked the shit out of her when she was down, but he didn't.
don't really see what we're arguing. Someone that is physically stronger then the people around him doesn't have a responsibility to not hurt them is one of them attacks them.

It depends, putting someone down quickly may be the safest resolution for them and you.

The biggest risk here is white-knights escalating the situation.

You're retarded if you think that is less aggressive than a simple hip roll.

if it weren't women
but scrawny little teenage boys
faggots even
you'd call the guy out for being a bitch for actually struggling this much with them

the fuck is with this sissy bitch mgtow crowd?

you could've send her flying just by bitchslapping her, would've been enough

you're retarded if you think it isn't less aggressive

noone can call the cops on you for doing simply that to keep her off yourself

You don't want to use strikes which will leave a bruise.
Throw, hold, pressure to the joint to cause discomfort and exert dominance.

So a throw to the ground would look better than having her hair pulled and her cheek planted in the grass for fifteen minutes. I suppose her three friends will just stare awestruck at him and not, say, occupy his other arm.

You're being dumb about this. He was right 100% and she's lucky he didn't seriously lay into her.

yeah
her friends were really some help, good thing he put one down so he could "fight" off the other two
lol
fucking retard

just walk over her, she'll stumble and fall on her ass, done
watch the fucking video, those girls were pushovers who did jack shit
if you have to go full force to get a bitch on the ground
you are a weakling bitch yourself

Yup he walked away. Good for him.

facebook.com/dawan.dixon.7/videos/562010283989392/

It's not about "full force". It's about defusing the situation as quickly and safely as possible.
He did ok…ish
The 2nd and 3rd one were not under control however.

Did it trigger you? Because that's the point. If you come here to get some kind of good feeling you're doing ti wrong. Time was saying "guy did nothing wrong" would trigger people. That's lost its effect. Saying "guy is shit and girl did nothing wrong" seems to trigger people so its obviously the correct choice.

GTFO edgelord.

this, start shit get hit

Kek, I thought women were just as strong as men?

That 3rd bitch was by far the worst part of that whole scenario.

Its a shame he didn't hit the loud mouth bitch calling for guys to rush him.

If you put me in physical danger then any amount of force I require to immediately end that danger is appropriate. If you slap me and I break your jaw then you shouldn't have slapped me should you?

Simply put, if you get physical and someone puts you in an ambulance for it, consider yourself warned and a warning to others.

Oh, good.

that's the reaction of a bullied kid that sees an opportunity to vent, not of a grown man defending himself

Clearly you do if you're getting this butthurt over it.

smh cute sluts didnt know their place, though he really did fuck her hard with that drop and it hitting her head pretty hard.

Wont be surprised if she has autism now.

this

lulz. I wonder if he's near me. I would enjoy kicking his ass. We'll get into a boxing ring so it's all kosher

if we're talking politics that's a whole different thing

nobody cares about him being a tough guy, faggot
what i do is calling out bullshit and showing off how right i am, that's my thing
reading comprehension and context, it's a thing, learn it

You are an idiot. In a physical confrontation with multiple aggressors you do not make assumptions about their capability. I'm worth about a five year karate student. If someone under my weight has seven or eight years I'm going down. If two have five years each I'm going down. If three people are attacking me I'll do my damndest to take down the odds. Which means I wouldn't have been as gentle as that guy.

lolno. Try tens

bitch please, if you can't take them out with one dickslap to the face alone you're a fucking pussy

The whole video is way too long. The discussion here is gay as fuck. The seizure though is 10/10.

She might have had a concealed blade on her. He should have broken her neck in a swift move.

now that was well deserved and force-adapted
and the other bitches deserve just the same knock out punches
but OP's is a mess
that girl may have brain damage
he fell upon her
that was way too strong a "defensive" move
yet even so, it's a good cautionary tale
dont attack an opponent way stronger than you just because you have a hole between your legs and you think it gives you a freepass to be a cunt

idk looked legit to me.

Hip Tossing girls is autistic as fuck.

But I'm glad that happened to her and hopefully they all learn their place and stop being annoying shits that need to die

It was real. They sat her up to quick, and had her knees bent under her.

It wasn't a seizure. But it was a legit orgasm, as a result of him being a man and her being put in her place.

Remember, women only act like this because this is exactly what they want you to do.

And it gets them off.

morgan with the powerful judo throw

I am christian, stop projecting please.

Yeah, but grabbing a tit, or just grabbing her ass, he know how to fight and that chokehold wasnt necessary, women have a lower mass center, shit is basically grab her from the pussy (i am not trolling) and they lose their balance.

You're literally just repeating your stupidity. Let me say it again:

If you don't know your opponent's abilities, you don't mess around.

He grounded her. She probably shouldn't have started a fight on concrete if her head is softer than concrete. Live and learn.

You niggers are literally retarded. Self defense is not about risking your own safety to make sure some bitch who's attacking you doesn't get a boo boo. She attacked him. He threw her to the ground and walked away. Literally the LEAST force possible without outright risking his own safety to PROTECT his attacker. If you don't realize this, you're a literal retard.

And a tip of the fedora to you, good sir.

I don't think he necessarily put her into convulsions, I think that might have been her retarded friend who picked up her unconscious friends head and then dropped it like a melon on the ground to go yell at the guy, the camera moves away the moment she does it, but if you look youll see her head go back on the ground.

Kek dumb bitch

First, you are a faggot, second, that move is risking him a lot, ask any judo wrestler, third "LEAST force", sorry, no, fourth, you are a faggot, all attacks coming from women are sexual attacks.

What is necessary to end something is not always what is necessary to end the current fight.

How many girls do you think are going to try and fuck with the guy in the video when they find out what he did? 0% will fuck with a guy who is willing to DDT your ass onto the pavement.

All you faggot cucks disgust me, bitch needs to be put in her place. If you don't do it a nigger will.

I learned that move in greco roman, it's one of the 3 main moves that were effective for my weight class. It's called a head and arm in greco roman, the arm is grabbed along with the head in order to keep you from snapping the person's neck. It's not risky at all and actually pretty easy to do if you aren't a mouthbreather. It's a really easy to learn takedown too, much easier than shooting for the leg.

See, you think she hit her head on the concrete, because she's holding her head does looks like she's seizing, but if you watch the vid without that assumption you can see her head never met the concrete during the throw.

In fact, his arm prevented the contact acting as a buffer. Her knees buckling isn't due to head trauma, that's what adrenaline does to you when you're in the early stages of shock, which is what the seizing is about as well.

This is probably her first fight and she's actually lucky that she wasn't facing an opponent that would take advantage of that (especially another female).

who is this retard? hit a woman when someone is filming is just idiotic

He didn't start it.