So how many of you pussies would actually join the Aryan Brotherhood, or other WN gangs, if it came to that?

So how many of you pussies would actually join the Aryan Brotherhood, or other WN gangs, if it came to that?

How many of us are going to prison?

I'm not a nigger.

I don't want to work for the FBI so never

If it came down to it, I'd join a motorcycle gang or an irish/italian mafia crew. But fuck these aryan gangsā€¦ they all look and live like disgusting pigs.

No, I'd rather just let society die.

They're degenerates. They embody nothing about fascism or aryanism. Scoundrels.

I actually had some family in the mafia, real clean fellas, always had nice suits, would say cheeky shit like "If you have a problem, you call me. If you don't, call me anyway." I don't know what ever happened to them, probably ended up in prison or something.

Wew.

I've allways wondered what the fuck is wrong with America when there's even whites who are that much trash as these "brotherhoods" are?

You dont see shit like that in Yorop or any other white majority countries the worst we have here is couple of skinheads who are all talk no action too pussy to even do actual crimes instead just getting wasted on alcohol and some drugs some niggerdealer sells them.

Aryan brotherhood is not white nationalist at all you fucking retard. They are nothing more than a race based prison gang just like all the other ones.

Obviously they are on top of the prison gang food chain because they are more intelligent due to being white, but they are still just a race based prison gang.

The mafia was successful because it was built on common ethnicity and shared cultural tradition. Their members had a strong sense of cultural identity, whether Italian mafia, Irish mafia, Japanese mafia, Chinese mafia, and, more recently, Russian mafia.

My grandfather and grandmother lament the fact that the mafia is no longer around. Every time they see some sick story on the news, some niggers vandalized the local church or some nigger raped some girl they always get a sad look on their face and say, "those sons of bitches are lucky the mafia isn't around, this never used to happen!" Because when the mafia ran the community, niggers stayed far away and nobody even breathed wrong near where they lived unless they wanted to become horse feed.

The Aryan Brotherhood, on the other hand, are simply an amalgamation of the degeneracy and nigger culture of our prison system with a White Nationalist label slapped on to trick good goyim into dying to help them make more shekels in the drug trade. It's always been a jewish scam.

Hopefully none, because making oneself identifiable as a white nationalist is retard-tier strategy.

We're here to win, not socially signal.

No I don't want to be a gangster.

no thanks faggot

literally nigger tier criminal thugs nobody would join

This thread has a lot of resounding "no's."

What group would you guys join if not the aryan brotherhood?

I live in New Mexico.

Any other anons drowning in the Mexican horde down here?

An actual political group like NA, they aren't really a gang

Aryan brotherhood are just criminals who happen to have an all white gang because prisons become stratified by race.

Never. Met a few and they were all degenerates who did drugs and had ugly face tattoos.

Same.

But I'm a burger. So NA is N/A (not applicable)

The Godfather German edition.

I'm guessing there are no wn groups left in Northeast burgerland. I heard of some in the 80's. Nothing now.

This
Skinheads are degenerate with their shitty face tattoos

The Traditionalist Worker Party in Philadelphia my dude.

This was a very recent meeting

Joining a group that's a guaranteed failure makes you a guaranteed failure

WN gangs are stupid because gangs are stupid.

It's a dumb question to be honest, if it comes to the point then everything is already lost.

Go be defeatist somewhere else.

If for any reason I had to go to prison, I'd rather suffer in silence than do that shit. Too many tattoos for me man.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW NAZIS

I admit that the AB is garbage, but what do you have against joining other groups?

I'm a Pole, we don't have your typical "gangs" here. Organized crime is mostly invisible and specialized, no sprawling tribes of urban baboons. Hools organize by proximity and mostly avoid crime as a a lifestyle, focusing on brawling as a form of entertainment.

And who are you? Some compensating faggot? Beandick Cucuberbuttsquash from CIA?

Anyone who studied how the real right wing comes into power knows forming packs of aimless circlejerking retards is nonsense.

It's because of the prisons here idiot. Get thrown in a prison filled mostly with negroes and spics and see what happens when you don't have a group of whites to protect you.

Yes goyim, instead of making connections in your own community and working together with people you know to build a bond of trust why don't you contact people representing a prison gang with jewish leadership that has nothing more to do with white culture or nationalism that peddling drugs and making deals with nigger and spic gangs.

That would be infinitely more productive and couldn't possibly go bad.

Kill youreslf

I'm an Ancap and not a low IQ degenerate, so never.

Go fuck yourself, Mr. Officer.

Is this a honeypot of good goyim or what.

If you're joining the Aryan Brotherhood you're probably already in jail. I suppose it beats being raped to death.

and define myself thru others? no thanks.
I don't need to hide behind a gang to say out loud my opinions, what matter is context, tone of the conversation.

If I was able to get mudslimes at my workplace to agree with Trump, So can you

I would, immediately upon going to prison. Disclaimer I have no intentions of going to prison or committing any crimes, the assumption here is that I'd be totes innocent, completely dindu nuffins gud boi on my way home from grandma's after church and was completely framed by some racist nigger cop.

Also if society broke down and the race war started OPENLY it's on now but concealed and that was the best option in my community.

FBI thread.
Besides the Aryan brotherhood is a joke. A lot of them take latina wives and have brown babies because the areas they occupy in the southwest such as Riverside, are mestizo coloinized.

/pol is ALWAYS right

Lmao. Good stuff.

t. moishe

Hello FBI

Most have gay sex in jail you do know that right?

What trash tier shit is this? Unless you're a respectable syndicate or political organisation then you're doing the complete opposite of aiding the white race.

Bait.

National action are pretty funny.

Valhalla Akbar

They call themselves white nationalists but they sure as hell don't act the part. They're straight up light-skinned nigs. They have no respect for themselves, their race or their country.

If necessary, I could see myself joining a political group for leverage against anti-white politicians. If you want change, that's not a bad place to start. Gangs on the other hand, are completely moronic. We not only need to look better, but BE better as a race. Gangs make us worse. Crime makes us worse.

Also, hello FBI. I don't know why you guys keep getting assigned to this. You'd think after so long you'd just mark this site/board down as harmless but I guess someone up the chain is a special kind of faggot. Also, put Hillary in prison for fuck sake, what are you even doing.

OP is literally a faggot

Worst thing you can do unless you're in for life already. Could come up near the end of your sentence and you're called to kill someone, then you're fucked.

Stick with whites but wouldn't join the gang unless in for life.

DATAMINING THREAD

DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS
DATAMINING IN PROGRESS

Kill yourself degenerate scum.

see above.

FBI stop being faggots, we're not the ones you need to be worried about unless you're a commie.

Ah, so I see I'm not the only one that has a genuine respect for the Mafia (and especially the Italian Mafia). They weren't perfect, obviously, but there was a kind of respect that was at the center of the Mafia that made it infinitely more appealing to live under than a bunch of stupid nigger gangs.

*sigh* Even the criminal world's deteriorated. What a strange world we live in.