Ship Jumping Thread

Anyone else planning on jumping ship in the near future? I'm in my early 20s and looking forward to the Trump presidency, but if the pendulum doesn't swing back in 15 years I don't know if I can have my kids here. It just seems irresponsible, even if they're redpilled they will still have to live alone in a pozzed society. Problem is, I don't know where in the world I would go. Are there any white countries left worth living in?

Come to Melbourne Australia

Does anyone know anything about Argentina? I hear the big cities are pretty white and the economy is on the upswing. Similar things in Brazil.

You're killing us my friend.

nah, don't go there niggers will rape you day and night. Have you considered China?

move to chile, start an alpaca farm and sell ironic beard hats to redditors for sustinence

I know of one country that has a great white history and is actively encouraging white immigration, that is, you might want to give Zimbabwe a go.

God, of course Mark (((Ehrman))) would write a book about assisting white people to jump ship to other countries.

OP, this is the Kali Yuga. Shit is going to get increasingly horrible wherever you go. Being in the USA is already one of the best places to be for a white person (because of guns and lots of land). Just go to a rural town with a 90% + white population and work on being decently self-reliant there while living your life.

Kali Yuga, what you some Guenon fan or something kid?

Ride never ends, OP. If the US becomes unbearable the rest of the world goes with it in true globalist fashion.

You already knew this

No, I don't know who that is. Just from examining all you can know about what's going on in the world, it seems inevitable that it's going to get much worse no matter where one goes. There aren't going to be any easy fixes, even if Trump is a ripple in the right direction.

If Hillary gets elected and starts mass incarceration of her "enemies" while also starting wars in the middle-east, not to conqueror but just to be a pawn for Israel.

I may have to give up on M'urica. Shame how many family members died in the wars of last century, but past deeds mean nothing to your present choices.

Smug Clintons think they've already won.

Argentina sucking is a Running joke here. It's not that bad, over 8% German, and beautiful women

NOT IF ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUMPING SHIP

Correct
This degeneration were in, is present everywhere throughout the world. A unique phenomenal that one cannot escape, because the same thing that bought Holla Forums together; the internet, is the same thing that is spreading it.

Your going to have to man up and hunker down. The good ole' US of A is your best bet. Become stable, have your kids in a white rural area and live out your life until the "happening", finally happens. If it doesn't in your lifetime, for the very least your children will grow up in a decent enviroment.

Let's pretend you get your white utopia.

What are you going to do for a living?

Who is going to have your children?

Who will you trust?

Where will you find your wife?

It sounds like you are afraid of things being good because you will still have to face the challenges above.

Good post, you're probably right

Bitch nigger please.

Jumping ship is the same as killing fellow Americans.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER

True. Just as Yuri Bezemnov warned us.

America is the last free country in the world. Once it is fully subverted, that's it.

Other than the US, rural South America may be one of the few lesser regulated areas of the globe.

Partially wrong. It's present across the white world. Singapore, for example, has held its ground.

There are even more resolute strongholds, but they've only remained so because they won't allow you or any other foreigners in. Bhutan, Oman, UAE make citizenship near impossible for foreigners without marriage, with interracial marriage heavily frowned upon. Yet they allow 'migrant workers' and 'global business' to work the economy, resulting in the citizens being treated like princes. In Dubai, international companies are required to maintain a certain number of native hires to do business that's more than available - this results in the citizens getting offered heavy salaries without actually working as a sort of rights payment to use their land.

Bhutan didn't even allow television inside until the 90s. They report some of the highest rates of happiness in the world, living under a monarchy where they love their king and queen. Only the white have uniformly succumbed to degeneracy.

Do you live there?

Britbong here, seriously considering emigrating once I have the resources to do so. When the EU commissioner says he wants 1 billion Muhmammads and Adewoles to come to Europe as refugees because of muh human dignities - I want fucking out.

How do you think a pozzed society gets fixd fucktard?

I mean seriously, you are a coward. Raise your kids, and teach them strength and the future will be beholden to them.

If anywhere can change the world it is America. If any country has a chance it is the United States. It is time to defend the West faggot, don't you dare run.

Don't be a refugee from America, I'm already set on dying here because I was born here. It's win or lose at some point eventually, but I will not go quietly, nor will I flee my fucking country.

Britbongs maybe should actually emigrate. I don't agree about many other white nations but you should come to BurgerLand and go shooting with us

This.
I was born here, and by the God-Emperor's honor I will die fighting if necessary.

Faggots.

white flight kike

If Trump wins I might try America.

If not Singapore is the jackpot, get some middle-ranking job in one of these "global business" firms that operate there with enough time to write and money to pay the rent of a place with a toilet and WiFi and I'm happy. If Putin manages to not fuck up the transition to power I might consider one of the nicer parts of Russia.

Fight for your country, coward.

Fuck that. They made their own country shit to begin with.

All white people are not your friends.

Imagine if the entire white population of Germany moved to America, it would be just as bad as the entire population of Mexico moving here.

A bong that is worried enough to leave now is probably our friend. Anyways if they actually go to the shooting range they'll be sold on freedom

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE
Every white country is getting slammed by mass amount of immigrants right now.
If you don't hold down US and start a race war IF Trump doesn't win then you ought to die out, just like your children

I'd rather whites than mexicans. But I'm all for the European struggle after this summers festivities have more attacks. Fight for your people, your REAL people, not some faggot shitskin who's been there for 15 minutes.

user., are you at least red-pilled enough to know that the Baby Boomers are a sophistic generation, and since they're in power they're actually the main obstacle? Do you get bothered by criticisms directed at Baby Boomers?

Germans wouldn't commit a disproportional amount of violent crime, so no, you are wrong. Nice divide & conquer though.

Also their children would integrate much better than any Mexican. Ethnic interests and disputes will always arise in a multicult society.

Yes. Did I infer the contrary at all? I would disagree they are the main obstacle though, they are a symptom not a cause, don't patronize me user.

Europeans are not my people. American whites are the only whites worth anything, all the shit whites stayed on the other side of the ocean.

What for, I'm already working on living my own tradition, why read about searching for one? Especially Islam/Hindushit

I'll treat you however I want… You have the "man up and fight" attitude taken by the pompous Baby Boomers who never, in a million years, admit their generation being a tremendous problem for everyone else who has to work with the system that they support with all that they're good for.

I'm seeing if you're going to say anything more than "Fight for my property, the houses I've paid for, and the roots I've set up". When you set your foundation on sand, user., it's going to get rocky. And that rocky situation is something you should hope for.

"Don't patronise me", can't tell if you're worth it, T.B.H.

The whole point is the kids' future. How likely will your kids get pozzed by society?

stop D&C faggot. whites are white unless your muslim or jewish or a communist.

You fucking cry baby faggot. I'm 16yrs older than you. There is ONLY America and our TRUMPIAN FUTURE!

WE

ARE

THE ONLY

EMPIRE!

What a time to be young….

wow haah xd nice average ty brother :^)>

You guys are so blinded by race it's pathetic. Of course it's divide, I'm dividing GOOD whites from BAD whites.

Whites in America still have a spine, as is evident by how well Trump is doing. Your European governments pass laws where they can put you in jail for racist tweets or disagreeing with immigration BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WON'T STOP THEM.

We don't want you here. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Poland seems like a good destination if you can handle the language and can bear Slavs
it's pretty red-pilled over there and not hard to get a job
if you get the citizenship, you'll get many benefits from the government for having a baby

Because he is a wise man with wisdom to offer. If you don't read him, read other wise men, but he is a good one.

The boomers say the "man up and fight" then beat around the bush with political correctness. They are cowards and let this all happen to begin with. I am only saying, fight for your interests. The system is shit, everywhere is shit. That doesn't give you an excuse to be a defeatist coward.

You have duty to fight for you people. If you fail, so be it, you fail. What difference does it make? If you succeed though, great things happen.

Stop projecting your divide and conquer hate of boomers unto me, they are victims, let them be, their time is over. There is no sense lamenting over their failures. It is your time now user.

I am American, you cuck. Do you really honestly believe that all good whites left? Does that also imply only good whites came here? It is stupid. Euros are your cousins, they possess good and bad, currently bad is ruling them, that doesn't mean they don't have the capacity for greatness. They are your shared genetic material, whether you like it or not.

All places and times have good and bad. Europe, especially, is in the bad, they have been hypnotized by sweet songs. Watch the pendulum swing right in the future. Then you will see greatness arise again, I promise.

I am reminded of that "statistic" that says whites in heavily black areas are more racist than whites in white areas. Give them time to see for themselves.

As if you Jews are American.

No we will take you… and bring your sisters Euro NatSoc!

COME HOME WHITE MAN — AND HELP US FIGHT THE SHITSKIN HORDES!

No, user. You're the coward. Go and show me your social media profile where you're public and not afraid to mention whenever you feel like that you love coming onto Holla Forums and contributing to the discussion. I doubt you would do that, you'd much rather thump your chest in a very sanctimonious way.

On the other hand, I'm a different case because I'm not calling anyone a coward. It is better than your hypocrisy which stinks up any chance at sober discussion.

I can't live anywhere that I can't own a gun and walk off my back porch to shoot at some cans in the yard.

America or bust.

You autists aren't seeing the bigger picture.

I will take one strong white over 1000 weak whites.

Weak Europeans will need to be purged. Muslims are already doing the work for us, the ones that are dumb enough to trust refugees will end up dead in a ditch, and their cuck genes will not pass on.

If we bring the weak ones here, they will reproduce and bring the same problem over here.

Are you really implying that falling for SJW lies is genetic

Its pretty ironic that you can be anti immigration and yet use the exact same logic and methods as the immigrants.

It's not "falling for SJW lies" it's altruism for "The Other."

In-group bias and xenophobia are genetic and are caused by structural differences in the brains of right wing and left wing people.

You live in the Matrix, it's all in the programming (genes.)

Well, that is interesting, user., but it's ultimately a very nonsensical argument.

Once again you are projecting to know a whole lot about me, when you really don't. I do most of my preaching to people I know. I try to educate people on their falsities in real life. I don't have any social media profiles, so I am sorry I cannot provide that for you. But trust me, I tell my beliefs to anybody that will listen, and always challenge them to prove me wrong.

People who will not fight for their kinsmen are cowards or misguided. If that is you, you are a coward or misguided. I don't know if that is you or not though, because I know nothing of you.

If you are a britcuck, I am sorry. That is one of t he worst places to be at the moment. You should try to fight for your people. They possess something great that unites them though, that Americans for instance, don't possess. That is genetic uniformity. You are, mostly, an ethnically, historically and culturally related people. That is a great thing, and can be extremely binding. I know the brits can win. They are good people, who can beat back the sandniggers. If all the young men leave, how do they win?

I absolutely see what you are saying, brother. The difference is that I don't think that it is all genetics. I think they, roughly, possess very similar genetics to any of us. I think their nurture did them wrong, not their nature. I think that if we correct their nurture, or in the case of most cuck whites today, correct their children's nurture, they have potential to be great. At the very least better than shitskins, I hope we can agree.

ITT: burgers who really believe Europe is beneath thei baby nation formed by Europe

Wew lads.

D&C aside, you need to pull the heads out from your arses as murica without Trump is dead and you know it. None of you faggots would be saying shit if it wasn't for him you glory hunting fucks… kek

Oh well, i'm moving to burgerland to help anyway. Gonna buy me some land and build on it and train in the meantime.

TRUMP MAGA!

Also, OP is a fag if he thinks losing muh guns is worth it.

Until the following are corrected, white society will never flourish.

I won't argue with that. It looks like we are in agreement.

I'm just a big fan of evolutionary bottlenecks because that is how greatness moves forward.

No, user., it is you who came into this thread with the aggressive insults. I'm telling you in so many words to get lost unless you can show how you're making it work and thereby provide some actual insipration or leadership.

You are going a long way to justify abandoning your people. You don't move forward, only backtrack. I told you I cannot provide you a social media profile. I know that I have personally convinced many.

You are a coward if you abandon your people. That is true, and you know it and that is why you are so resistant to it, I assume. Because you are a coward.

This is my last post in this thread. I dearly hope that you fight to defend your people.

You're a blowhard who's wasting everyone else's time.

DON'T BUMP THE STUPID THREAD IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO OFF TOPIC

Thank you…Christ.

Do you have any sources for this, I'd read into it

It's one of the worst places to live next to North Korea. I'm sure North Koreans also love their dear leader and score unbelievably high on any state mandated happiness test as well. Did you know that it's the only country to have a 100% literacy rate? Highest in the world and the envy of all other nations.

As fucked as you think America is, it's literally the only place with a chance at redemption because of its constitutional foundation. Enforce your borders and only allow immigrants of true worth, but make sure they stay a minority. Increase white birth rates, and deincentivise non-white birth rates. Cut out that SJW shit and prepare for the chimpout.

This is coming from a britbong facing a far more grim future; you still have a chance.

Your country is still 90% white, though.

I live there.

The good half of Buenos Aires is basically Europe.

How the economy will turn up is just random chance atm though.

Makes you sound like a Roman Catholic who doesn't appreciate his Anglican monarch.

What do you think they're doing?
Niggers grow up without fathers and end up either on state welfare, in prison or in a low-wage job.
They are doomed from birth.
They only make kids because condoms are too expensive for them.

I don't know why you people are anti-abortion. Mostly only niggers get them.

That's from a five year old census. Factor in white and non-white birth rates, aswell as mass non-white immigration, and we won't be ahead for much longer. Anecdotally, it does not feel 90% white.

Meritocracy beats Monarchy. The Royals don't do anything except own land and spend tax money. We used to have a constitution, but in the 800 years it's been in effect we've utterly fucked it to obseletion. I'd say the cunts who run the country now don't know what the fuck they're doing, but we don't even know who rules us now; brexit4eva.

State welfare is incentivizing birth rates while workers are deincentivized by taxes. The state becomes the surrogate father to non-commital chimp families.

Only faggots and cowards run away and abandon their homes.

That's in the genes of Americans, what are they going to do about it?

Back to Holla Forums, adults are talking.

A millennial who just gives up and runs away when it gets hard.
Nothing new here.

If the steps taken to break Political Correctness come through, then United States would be improved, sure. But if that happens it could set off a Domino Effect where other white countries follow the newly improved U.S. culture. But, right now, it's not all that much better than Britain as far as the Politically Correct climate, maybe if you like the idea of the wide open spaces in the Mid-West, but I don't think many people are especially interested in agriculture at Holla Forums.

Can't into greentext, hope you'll excuse me, user.

What are the redpilled parts of America? is cascadia still a thing or is that all full of hipsters and dude weed now? I know the south is conservative but it's also retarded and full of niggers. Is there good land in the north like Wisconsin? Maybe innawoods Alaska?

Baby Boomers aren't safe here anymore, you're only lolcows at this point.

Thing is, I don't want to live in the middle of nowhere and chop wood for a living. What's the least-pozzed at least relatively populated area?

OP, you have to look at where the Billionaires are going.

New Zeland, Iceland, Switzerland, Belize.

New Zeland is the closest to America, but if SHTF global it will get invaded by China.

They have whites, guns, and land there.

Soon to be diversified

Nope, only non-automatic rifles

Costs more than anyone but Chinese investors can afford.

I live in commiefornia and am getting out of my state as SOON as possible.
Realize this world is hell and you must carve your own path, weather you do so in America(which has the best constitutional framework for doing so) or elsewhere is up to you.
BUT FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

no point m8, all the other anglo countries are in even worse shape - at least in the US you have guns, free speech and a relatively right wing white population (definitely more so than the UK, Canada or Australia
if you go anywhere else you'll be a complete outsider and it's doubtful you'll ever truly fit in

(I'm assuming you're an anglo-american, not someone whose parents are immigrants from italy or whatever)

My mom's side wuz pilgrumz and my dad's side is Italian. I have dark hair and eyes but look clearly white.

Unfortunately, Britains chance to choose PC or Rationality comes a lot sooner than Trumps election. We have one week before the Brexit vote, and we don't have the certainty of Trump brutally destroying Shilary. The Remain/Leave split is too even to call right now.

And if we don't bail on this sinking ship we're not going to get another chance to jump, and we'll go down with the rest of Europe; happily welcoming cultural suicide.

the white areas of the south (kentucky, tennessee, the western parts of virginia and north carolina, northern alabama

also Montana/Wyoming/the Dakotas

You can buy any gun there, including machine guns. I looked into it.

Handguns are the hardest to get and keep, you have to shoot it and belong to a club you visit 12 times a year, or they revoke it.

Assault weapons and 30 round mags you can get, but the license is like getting a NFA tax stamp here in America. Lots of hoops and interviews, but once you got it, its yours to keep.

well if you really can't take the US then maybe try northern italy and hope Lega Nord gains steam and the EU collapses
it's still pretty nice up there

Your best chance is to grow a beard and go to Antarctica.

Trips.

NO WHITE COWARDS ALLOWED ON MY WATCH

Panama, if you have money..

If you're looking in South America I recommend Uruguay.

Its really not so bad. Its my holdout for a massive SHTF scenario. You also never hear about it which is perfect, i would love to be left alone with muh legal guns and weed.

Fight, you coward.

just go rural, fam

im 25 and I wish I had kids but I probably won't until I am older since all the women I know have zero interest in that stuff and also people my age now consider it weird for me to try to date 18 year olds (mostly because my friends all are getting fat and becoming nu-males who can't attract young girls)

Not that there are -that- many (if any) anons on here close to it… but Panama used to offer fast tracked permanent resident status to anyone that had a guaranteed pension. All you had to do was basically open an account in a Panamanian bank and have it direct deposited. They also had "discount cards" they would issue to all retirees that basically gave you like 50% nearly everything.

I had a buddy that retired at age 50 after putting in 22 years working for the city. He divorced his degenerate wife, spent a year in Arizona and met a couple from Costa Rica, decided "fuck it" and sold all his shit, packed a suitcase and got on a plane. Said he spent a year or so hitchhiking around South America up to Panama, bought him a little house in the suburbs and only comes back to the U.S. once a year.

He told me it was relaxed as fuck, as long as you don't go in/around the big city. He said they'll fucking knife you in the alley to steal your passport in Panama City. He moved up to the mountains next to the border in a city of about 100,000.

Uruguay is pozzed to hell and run by a Communist. Not long until they get overrun by mulatto BRs and injun Bolivians.

West Virginia

downside is there are no jobs

mid20s rural Canada user here, just got my wife pregnant finally. If THE CURRENT PRIME MINISTER Trudeau fucks up the country enough after Trump gets in, will he accept European Canadian refugees?

CUCK

CUCK

I got into an argument with a cuckservative the other day who basically said that ">muh multiculturalism/multiracialism works in Canada unlike America and Europe who fucked up their immigration systems"

how 2 respond?

As a Brazilian (HUE) I can say that Brazil has only one advantage in all this bullshit that's happening in the world: it's mostly low profile. No one gives a shit about this country, so nothing big will happen here.
Yes, the dominant ideology is leftism, but not as extreme as Europe or the US since most of the population is very religious and sticks to (mostly just for show) a conservative ideology.
Do not come here if you plan to live in a big city, but if you do, try to stick to mostly white areas (high income areas). If you do not have a high income, stick to small towns or rural towns. You want to live in the southern areas of the country.
This isn't a country for gun nuts, but if you live a rural town you can smuggle guns easily and build your collection. You can also get a permit, but it's hard and you'll have to study our law a bit to be able to have one.

We do have niggers here, but they live in the northern area of the country. Most brown people here are mestizos, which makes their IQ a little higher than dindus, but they're still a bunch of criminals. People will try to con the shit out of you (especially since you're a foreigner), so be prepared.
Our economy is kinda fucked, but with the right skills, it's not difficult to find a job. But our taxes are insane and will leave you with about 40-50% of your actual salary.

The most important thing you need to learn in Brazil is that you need to be careful. Always. Especially in big towns. Everyone can rob you, everyone can try to murder you, etc.
This ain't fucking Japan where you can walk alone at 3am on the streets.

In the extremely unlikely chance that Trump isn't elected, or the collectives of cucks prevent him from MAGA, I've considered moving to New Zealand, but I heard it's very selective for immigration and expensive.

Otherwise, Japan? Probably the same, expensive and selective. I'll just bring my family there. If Trump isn't able to MAGA there won't be any whites left in a generation or two. But hey, maybe in 20 years we can genetically engineer white babies. I bet Japan would be the first ones to come out with that shit so they can finally look white like their anime characters, Anno was right

I'm not concern trolling, I have faith that Trump is going to slaughter Shrillary in 5 months. After the gay muslim Orlando killer and now the Paris habbending, I can't even imagine what will need to happen to stump Trump. He's got this in the bag.

That's the rub. Merica has all-white areas but it's always outside the cities and filled with Jesus-freak neighbors, fatties and single moms.

Straya here, I'll be jumping ship to a small town, possibly in New Zealand but much more likely in Australia.

It's still running away (lets face it, urban centres are basically fucked throughout the whole west), but at least we can try and build solid white communities without having to leave the country. They could become the seats of resistance in the upcoming war.

Iceland, Greenland, Alaska, Hungary, Australia, New Zealand? (maybe)

In my blackpill days (and in blackpill moments) I've considered it. Three basic options appealed to me …

1. if the USA was gonna become a crime-ridden mixed-race shithole full of degeneracy, niggers, and spics, where whites were hated, why not LatAm? The less niggerized areas will have less crime than the US in that case, white blood is still valued (just look at who rules most LatAm countries), and the remnants of Catholicism are still fairly strong in some of them. Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina for more expensive options, and the belt from Ecuador through Peru to Bolivia to Paraguay for the cheaper options, staying the fuck away from the niggerfied north of LatAm.

2. if the Chinks are gonna rule the world, might as well go there and be a Laowai, at least they hate niggers and they aren't Jewed up, seriously check the World Values Survey, despite being Godless heathens they have on average more anti-degenerate morality than most of the West

3. mother Russia beckons.

My situation: married for decades, no kids (she couldn't have them), both her and my parents are gone.

Very true. LatAm implies the danger of miscegenation, but otherwise I agree with everything you said. A smart gringo can live very well in many parts of Latin America.