Older man here. i got some time to kill

older man here. i got some time to kill.

when i was young (1990s) i used to let a family friend do shit to me in exchange for money and gifts.

ask me anything. i'll be around.

webm unrelated.

ok fag tell us.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

what do you mean, do shit for you?

He got molested for profit.

oh, okay

that's boring

Yeah. Unless he was a girl, then it would be kinda hot.

he was a youth pastor in the church my mother used to take me to. lots of kids around him all the time and he'd even throw parties for us at his house. one time i ended up staying over at his house because my mother wasnt home yet and it was late. then i woke up in the middle of the night to him touching me and humping me while i layed down on the blankets on the floor but i didnt say anything. i just pretended to be asleep and eventually he stopped. then i fell asleep again and next morning it was like nothing had happened.

i think you might be a fucking faggot.

i thought i was for a while but i turned out pretty straight.

why the hell did you let it happen? if that guy is still alive and you haven't killed him you are pretty much a fucking push over fag.

i recognize that i was into it for a while and even took advantage of it. plus, i got a bunch of stuff from it, so i cant really be upset.

So you're a fag. Okay.

i thought i was, but i turned out straight. no harm done i guess.

when i was a kid in the 90's people used to talk about the 70s and I remember i used to think they were so far behind us I could literally not imagine them being real.

the same is true now for the 90s. young poeple cant fathom that the 90s existed. so… there you go.

Might wanna kill yourself for attempting to kill time.
All lives matters like Time Life matters.
You literally kill the radio star you autistic fuck.

good attitude, user.
sadly, if the events occupy your mind 25 years later, you didn't get away unscathed. at a guess, you feel guilty but can't define why, or of what. that feel may never go away although it will become easier to face. i admire you for not blaming this abuse for all your failures and all the things you wish you had achieved but haven't.
just one very important thing. if the pastor still has access to kids, you need to do something about it. like now.
fair winds, user.

Nigger most of us are older than that

Sudar daddies? Daddy is always my daddy.

I'm fucking pissed because I saw awesome raves were happening, but I was too young to actually go to them.

90s kids were too mollycoddled, then 00s kids are just useless minecraft playing phonefags.