I am a prophet of God

I am a prophet of God.
Don't believe me?

Ask something only a prophet would know, then judge my answer.

I'm here to help you.

Ask what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hoskelsa/?hl=en
scientificamerican.com/article/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/
science20.com/count_infinity/blog/time_not_absolute_do_you_know_how
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will you post more of that girl? I love that pic.

bumping with aryan qt3.14

i realize there's a lot of role play, but this opportunity won't be here for long

No I wont, friend. But her name is Elsa Hosk, and heres her Instagram:

instagram.com/hoskelsa/?hl=en

Blessings.

Thanks! Will there be a unifying force in our future, or will tribalism and petty divisions in general increase and continue to screw us up?

thanks for the inquiry.

I want to address your question by addressing the notion of "future." It should be understood that what you're considering the "future" is in fact the present. And what you think is the present is, in all true reality, the past.

REALITY does not exist. This is an illusion; a simulation. You are here to help. You're here to observe everything that happens. You can't really change anything that is going to happen, you can only observe it. This reality is an illusion. Its an "image" created by True Reality. You think the year is 2016 when in truth the Great War didn't happen under 2024, and in real time its 2165. Or about there.

Reality is a simulation:
scientificamerican.com/article/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/

Time is not absolute:
science20.com/count_infinity/blog/time_not_absolute_do_you_know_how

You're here to observe.
"Unity" comes after the Jew has been defeated, and all of his schemes.

Do I eventually get a chapter in some holy book or ever reach any level of importance? I'm likely going to kill myself if I don't matter much in the grand scheme of things

The truth is death would be a better fate for us all. We - you and I mutually - are imprisoned in a false reality. The role we play here is determined by our ability to understand this truth. Be or do not be, but simply Holla Forums.

What would a prophet know? I don't know because I'm not a prophet.

What is the question to life, the universe, and everything?

you are what you were desgined to be

the point of life, user, is to discover the point of life. the goal is to escape.

Who am I

Are you the same faggot posting time travelling crap in Holla Forums?

Are you in drugs or is just autism+faggotry?

if i've claimed something outlandish or improvable here show us all. ive given sources backing each of my claims. am I upsetting the zog?

Right, but what is the question? That's what I asked. I already know the answer.

then why ask the question? are you waiting for permission to be?

Like most answers, its totally nonsensical without the question. You should know this, you're a prophet.

if you dont exist, user, how can you ask or answer anything?

You're not a prophet. Even if you were, you clearly can't make up your mind about what to ask god.

did you know the Jew stole the very concept of "God" from the Aryans, user? did you know everything you think you understand about 'god' is a perverted version which exists solely to benefit the Jewish people?

The true God has been forgotten, and so has His Will.

I AM GOD
I HAVE NO PROPHETS
I BESTOW MY WILL UPON ALL AT ONCE CLEARLY

No you aren't and there is no God.

what question would that be and what would be the correct answer to your question?
i have no experience with prophets, i hope this isn't a stupid question.