The best leftist meltdown I've ever seen

1:29

holy fucking shit

75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS75CHARACTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_dagnyy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these stupid fucking faggots are hanging on their last thread.

[email protected]/* */

Fuck off shill faggot

The memes are real.

The memes are fucking real.

what? nigger, islam doesn't care if you're an atheist infidel or a christian infidel, if anything they respect christians more, not that really amounts to anything

that gal was pretty damn good with her talking points, kudos

women shouldn't be involved in politics because they're too emotional, but how is that relevant to the video?

Never pass up an opportunity to attack your enemies user. So even if a Muslim shoots up a gay club over seeing two men kissing, we all know the real enemy at fault is conservatism/right-wing/christianity/straight white men…somehow

I too would like to know about this Radical Christianity

They were good arguments and the men in the video were actually more emotional than her. That was a case of emotional men being embarrassed by a somewhat rational woman. I still think she shouldn't vote and should focus on being a mother, nevertheless I won't deny being amused because I'm some kind of puritan faggot like you.

Anti-Puritan is anti-white.

Back to your third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool, José.

100% of muslims are terrorists. if you follow the pedofile muhammad and the quran, you are an enemy of civilization. sure, 99% are not going out and blowing themselves up but thats because they are fair-weather trash like everybody else. but even calling yourself a muslim instantly makes you a terrorist to all that is right in the world. besides throwing gays off buildings, that is based

I am forever a member of the Anlican church. Cromwell and everything New England is pure fucking cancer. I like apple trees, apple cider, smoking tobacco and killing native americans. I like my women with some huehue and I like my patriarchy. I hate roundheads and I hate Lincoln. Go fuck yourself, forever more, forever more.

WOW those are some conflict-averse faggots.

*anglican

This cheeky qt's smile makes me kek tbh lads

These people are fucking idiots.
They don't have a single original thought in their heads or the ability to interpret reality.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

kkkekkk that spoony-looking motherfucker had weapons-grate tism

Jesuits are famous liars, user…but they all stink.

You're going back.

Where can I join the Radical Christianity forces?
Do I have to enlist through GNAA?
Is there a verbal test where you have to know every single last thing Jesus is to have said and their post numbers? Did Jesus ever get doubles?

I agree, Jesuits aren't even really American. America is very protestant, though puritans are the worst Americans and liberals and puritans have a lot in common, they don't know how to enjoy the finer things in life.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

It's truly shocking to me how low and stupid white people have become. This world needs to burn already.

Westboro Baptist Church.

I don't know, bro. I saw two jews and a white chick.

Godtier kek.

But all they do is stand around holding kekky signs and triggering libcucks.
I can already do better than that shitposting here.

Eh Westboro is more akin to Moderate Islam, I've never seen them commit a terrorist attack

Talking to people in person has a much more powerful effect, it reminds people that you are real.

Westboro with all their murder in the name of and so forth. Oh, wait…

Anti-Puritan means you're either a cuck for the new Hispandering elitist Roman Catholics in the U.S. or you're one of them yourself, lying all the while to try to divide and conquer the historical white American population.

Either way, you're not the kind that is any use politically. Take your barbie, and go.

Actually, they do hate you a whole helluva lot more if you're an atheist instead of a Christian or Jew. They've only ever extended the 'mercy' (if you can call it that) status of Dhimmi to other Abrahamic faiths. They've never gotten along well with Buddhists or Hindus, either.

shitty OP but good vid. that smug trump girl is CUTE

ive been watching a ton of WBC vids lately, including their vine (which is hilarious btw) and honestly they're pretty based.
i doubt you can convince them about HBD but they're spot on with almost everything else. they seem to hate america and literally everything, but they really just hate the fag america and want everyone to repent and fear god. pretty dank tbh lad.

I bet you're from Boston, aren't you?

U mad.

This is coming from a puritan?

Don't click the question mark, user.

Anti-Puritan is anti-white

Anti-episcopalian or baptist is anti-southern

Anti-white posters aren't worth looking at their spoilered images or text.

Back to the main point.

next time spoiler your 75char spam like this OP

Holy fuck

the cracks in her voice

gasps for air

at 2:30 I swear I hear her mutter "i don't know"

That was like watching someone being physically tortured.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure throwing people buildings will

I loved it, had to no fucking clue how to deal with facts, only running feelings

how do these people even function?

PURITAN FAGGOT, SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN SECTS ARE SUPERIOR

We don't even disagree about that. I just enjoy seeing a woman who contains a plaudible amount of reservation in her conservation, to be able to trigger bernie cuckolds. Also they made a /r/the_donald reference (they say a picture of trump and said daddy) and quoted milo in one of their other videos, so they probably are plebbit fags. Not even sure how to feel beyond slight amusement between excessive feelings of disgust and disappointment.

I especially love how once they're btfo and have nowhere to go they always end with "well we're all humans and we should love each other".

I'm filtering you, cuck or liar. Either way… Anti-white.

Have an actually, terrible day. You better keep a low profile, anti-white… Monetary punishments for those who can be proven to be pushing for White Genocidebare in the works. Reparations for the crime against the white race… Well, buh-bye.

I was expecting a flippin' Phil, or Carl the Cuck, but… that was pretty bad too.

*laudable

You're an insult to white people everywhere.

She's hot, she's witty, she stumps the bernouts. Godspeed.

Pretty entertaining in the parts where the woman tries to debate other women on politics.

Anyway, I'm a Trump supporter but this woman is retarded.

Of course D&C and all that, so I'm still with her before these leftist faggots. But she's terrible at these impromptu interviews.

She needs to stop moving the microphone while she or her guest is talking.

Kill yourself puritan cuck, your faggotry is why our birth rates are as low as they are, just die.

The video is boring socratic meghod trolling but she's a qt3.14

The awkwardness in this video would be pure gold if the chick in yellow herself wasn't stumbling and stuttering her way through every interview.

These are extremely white, conflict-avoidant people who can't into identity politics whatsoever.

It's not really trolling if you ask people to back up their position and they make fools of themselves.

Hell is forever, user.

That's why women aren't to be in politics at any level. Even if she did a good job, it would be training men to be nancies who do nothing but sit back and watch.

You did good, shitlords.

haha i have that IVONA text to speech voice:

Brian 22 (UK English)

Libcuck cucked out

COWABUNGA!

Anyway, this vid is not really a meltdown, just leftist irrationality on display. It's fun to watch their brains fritz out though.

OC incoming

it's a mind.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

They're already nancies you inferior puritan twit. Besides, one could see women doing this sort of thing even in age without suffrage. It's just some jolly banter for christ's sake.

If only that picture were real….

You're not going to compare a loud-mouth to a terrorist now are you user?

But why not, user.? The user. you're replying to just watched the video in O.P. and loved every minute of it despite it being of a young woman trying her hand in politics where it, historically, has not been effective and even, in many cases, detrimental.

user., women should not be in politics at any level and now you see why.

He could have easily pointed to some Christian terrorists but instead he was so indoctrinated he didn't even know why he was against "Radical Christianity". To him it's a be all end all counter-argument against Islamism even though Christianity has nothing to do with the debate.

Nice OP.

Immediately picked up on this too.

Aren't episcopalians so cucked regarding homosexuality and female pastors that they're suspended from the anglican communion?

I'm not even christian tbh, I just hate puritans and everything new england.

No meltdown, but cute girl.

I think he was trying for the old "the US is the world's biggest terrorist" argument, but completely lacked the skills to make it. And anyway that line about evil Christians oppressing Muslims with their neo-crusades has been dead for years if you support Obama.

Its like a whole herd of Carl the Cucks.

You can literally hear a sheep-like chorus of "I can't even"s from the crowd.

I like how Insecure was about to walk away victorious after her dumb question.
Insecure thought Cutie was lying and trying to finagle her way out of answering the question.

Qtpie already told Insecure she knew what it meant.
(as-salam alaykom "'peace be unto")
So point was, they are a nice people. (stupid point)

Morale, completely ignore stupid retard questions and thought patterns.
Bonus…
(lets call the one on the left A and one on the right B)

B: as-salam alaykom. K. do you know what that means
A: yeah actually i lived in the middle east for two years as a child
B: thats really good, now if you could reply you know with a proper….
A: no, you see i had a ….. yeah no, not a fan…
B: Have a good day!
A: … see growing up there as a young girl i never really.. wasnt a big fan of having to cover myself, the rape the actual rape culture…. etc etc

B's first point is that arabic people have a greeting that sounds pleasant.

Point of point.
A pleasant greeting.
Does a culture, that has a greeting, that is nice and pleasant sounding. does that mean that that culture is nice and pleasant?
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­0.o my face

These people are fucking retarded. They try so hard to be snarky that they don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

So it's true, Omar WAS a fag.

Fucking hate these people. That fucking verbal fry and making statements with no factual evidence, then trying to make someone else sound like the fool by making what they're saying sound obvious.

I swear, leftism is only around because so many people just don't want to sound stupid while not understanding the world. Completely apolitical, just signalling.

Fucking normies

WOW, JUST LOOK AT HOW ANGRY SHE GETS LOL

OMG the leftists can't even breath.

women shouldn't have a vote or be active in the political system, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be aware of the political situation around them. we need women to keep other women in check too ya know.

Why do people keep bringing up Christians?

What's the body count of Christian Extremism in this country? I'm honestly curious, it can't be above 10, that's for damn sure.

Bombing an abortion clinic once every 10 to 20 years isn't comparable, especially when you look at the demographics of the country when those attacks occur.

This is why I fucking hate relativist.

if the Westboro Basptist Church is the "radical Christians" then we don't have a problem with radical Christianity at all. In fact it doesn't even exist.

Jews. Jews HATE Christianity. It drives them insane because it invalidated their entire existence.

Notice how all the nu-males have high pitched, whiny voices, talk way too fast with lisps and sputters, and generally engage in pearl-clutching like 14 year old girls.

Either the real men are going to put these sad fuckers down, or the muslims will.

Whenever you see Christian hate, the jew can't be far away.

This is a major reason why my brothers and I are thinking of bringing our families back into the Church. We just won't go back to the Catholic church due to it being ran by a communist. We're scoping out Orthodox churches around us.

I remember one time when I had to take a piss real bad in Illinois. Got off the interstate and went to unload, but this tard bathroom cleaner bitch didn't understand that I didn't care if she saw my schlock and just went on repeating UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE tor like five minutes. Fucking attitude of some people.

They don't they rely on everyone else to keep them alive.

these braindead bernouts talk like napoleon dynamite characters…… is it from all the weed?

There have been 4 Christian terrorist attacks WORLDWIDE in 2015, and about 260 Islamic terrorist attacks.

Under the definition of terrorism as the use of violence against a population in order to influence government policy in a democratic country.

This is such a cliché

tthat has to be the dumbest reason I've seen for someone picking a church. Make sure you don't open the door, because then it might have two cutie Mormon girls evangelizing and you would end up converting.

Westboro Baptist Church is not actually really Baptist. They're Calvinists and they believe in predestination (ie. that the elect were destined to be saved and everyone else is destined to be doomed). They are all heretics and they will all burn in hell for their heresy.

They're probably controlled by the CIA anyway though so none of that matters.

checked

No, all weed does is make you immune to shaming.

I had a hearty kek from both vids.

This is what I've been trying to figure out.

I showed Trump's epic speech yesterday to all of my friends who are still leftists, and tried to tell them about how awful Islam is, throughout history, how they're a religion of conquest and war, and the only fucking thing they can bring up is B-BUT THE CHRISTIANS!!!! THEY DO STUFF TOO!!! WESTBORO!!

And then I tell them "Christians are not the ones shooting up gay people in nightclubs" "Christians are not the ones assaulting everyone for not believing in their religion"

And if you thought it was bad so far.

The ONLY FUCKING RESPONSE THEY HAVE

IS

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!??!"

YEAH. The fucking memes are real, man. I swear to god. These people are mentally deficient.

I was just about to say the same thing. They are smug as hell, but when questioned they crumble into a mess of stuttering and evasive shit like "are you kidding?!". They have no idea why they support who they support or think the things they do, they never give a straight answer, and they usually just end up running away.

The girl in the video, judging by her tweets she's pretty based.
twitter.com/_dagnyy

Nice try Jamal.

Absolutely. Have you ever seen PC youtubers? It's all just snark and sassiness so quick that you can't even think about what you've just heard. It's all appealing to teenage girls.

top kek

pretty based tbh lad

She has to go back tbh lads

It's the result of our PC culture, saying naughty things in school or around friends would see you shut down through shame and banishment. They believe the things they do through a sheepish mentality, nothing more.

What is the name of this kind of music? Jebcore? Jebwave?

Dat perfect Pepe face!

The
is strong with this one.

I think that leftist lost the debate but there's absolutely no meltdown, especially at the time that you suggested.

Meltdown example: trigglypuff.

That (((guy))) at 0:54

|
|>
|
|

Well, what do you expect? Women don't belong in politics at any level, user.

You are the definition of a sperg.

Fuck, I think I am falling for her. Her twitter feed is pretty based.

Hold me Holla Forums

what an insufferable faggot

they don't
they get either a genders studies degree and work for minimum wage before eventually ODing on drugs, getting culturally enriched, or killing themselves or getting redpilled and turning their life around
that or they affirmative action their way into a job where they either do nothing and/or actively ruin everything they're involved with and can't get fired because "muh oppression"

top fucking kek

because they're all LARPing as Jon Stewart without possessing any of that kike's competence

These aren't meltdowns but they are some pretty hilarious stumps. The cheeky QT just makes it that better.

these are great

7:36

Cuck detected.

what a fucking faggot

you just keep saying the same thing over and over again, I just came here for the keks

This girl is half Asian you guys know?

they kind of are though. their brains are in meltdown mode from being confronted with the reality that they couldn't come up with a coherent argument if their life depended on it.

When I hear the word best or biggest meltdown I except some CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM tier meltdown though

lads…help me.

IQ was lowered after watching the video. Does anyone have any antidote please?

Fine

Checked.

Can't be real, fake or man until proven otherwise

I think the Carl the cuck-type situations are more like explosions. meltdown is less about the outburst, more about the inner struggle and eventual implosion, which is exactly what's happening in these videos. also checked

Call this poster
a cuck for liking women in politics. When he responds to you like a dog fetching a bone, you'll know for sure that you are the smarter creature.

Lol you are sperging out hardcore son. Little embarrassing tbh.

It's a living. Anyhow, what's your reason for supporting women in politics? Do you like the way that French nationalism is going?

isn't it only like .02 cents a post?

Not about the payday, it's for kicks, and also political participation for my own part which I do regard as a duty. But… you're avoiding the questions I asked, user.

so you do it for free?

Speaking of free, no more free (You)s unless you answer my questions
Or get yourself filtered… Like my friend elsewhere in this thread got it.

You're doing this all wrong.

:^)
He sees what you've become so is afraid at ending up the same way…

Here's a tip: if you don't like a thread stop posting in it

10/10 would pump full of loads

She does kinda look like my friend Mike, though. In which case, I'd make her answer to "Mike" while I put it in her A. It isn't a gay thing. It's more about me being able to look him in the eye and know I own him. No matter how much better than me he is at pool. Fucking asshole took $60 off me last week.

What the fuck is up with her jaw?

Honest question, are you just salty shiksas don't find jews attractive at all? you look like autistic pale arabs if you reply to this Donald Trump will gas six million kikes when he becomes President.

Yawn…Oh, man, but what a boring post to get filtered on.

Funny how this discussion comes back to:

you have autism

It's grown enormous because the cuckolded betas around her push her into doing manly work (politics) which increased her testosterone.

I'd care more if she were of my race, but cucks gonna cuck
I'm gonna cuck-block

KEK PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL VICTORY
shhhh it's too late now. no tears, only ovens

wait, you're talking about the bernie supporters, right?

re RTs counter-signal memes for fashy goys
this chick is 100% non-kosher. or whatever.

You seem agitated.

depends on the height, and the bone density of the individual - you know, cause we're all equal and the same…

Friend, you are not alone.

Would impregnate

Are you one of those degenerates who ovens thinks that women should be in politics ovens for you ??

Ahmed please.

Hello, my filtered friend.

Yes, you're still a beta wallflower who thinks women have worthwhile political beliefs, and who likes to watch. That is all.

I agreed with you at the outset Ahmed.

Bump this thread if you like women doing the political thing!

If you were trying to stop this thread from being bumped this has proved to be very counter intuitive. Not that you're reading any of this or anything

What did you say, user.? It's a shame I can't read your message…

Was it about promoting women participating politics?

CUCK
U
C
K

our new waifu

I hate this fucking "99% of muslims aren't terrorists" cop out.

Ok faggot. What you are saying is you are willing to tolerate 1000 terrorist attacks for every 100k of muslims refugees you let in.

Is it worth it you pathetic gaylord?

This moron made her argument for her.

The answer was no to all of these questions. How do they not put two and two together when they're this close? That whole illegal part of illegal immigrants eludes them.

This moron made her argument for her.

The answer was no to all of these questions. How do they not put two and two together when they're this close? That whole illegal part of illegal immigrants eludes them.

probably because they don't believe in the concept of "illegal immigration" they think all immigration should be look at the same whether it's done through legal means or not.

They don't understand the purpose of national borders. They don't even really understand the concept of citizenship, or what it means to be the citizen of a nation and uphold its laws and values. (The snide little faggot was jumping around in a pink skirt).

I am not eve a Christcuck but be prepared you liberal reformation commies for the purge. If I was a christfag I would probably stick to Russian Orthodox for the straight dope.

Subtle ponyposting.

Priest_on_a_skateboard.webm

Jesus Christ that guy could levitate on his delusion alone

Only made it 22 seconds in. My power level is small today.

This is amazing thank you OP.

most bernouts I know have either been so indoctrinated by open borders bullshit that they fully think illegal aliens are fine to be here, or all their friends are so they don't understand there's a process for legal immigration at all and the world works on border hopping and boat sieges.

Dude.. Is that how your brain processes information?

I tried in earnest to understand what you were trying to convey… Tapdancing Christ, user.

Well, every Christian woman who fucks a black and doesn't get attacked by her fellow Christians for doing so, is a soul count, which is far worse then a body count, because when the body goes to Hell, the soul can still go to heaven.

The fucking chick at the end had more composure than the "men"at the beginning.

Holy shit that was hard to watch. How much farther can men fall?

Non-burger here. So the whole reason a sizable group disagree with Trump on immigration is that they think illegal immigration is the only way in?

I can't be mad at hippy guy because he's the only leftist in that crowd that actually believes in what he's saying. Rather than this "We have to love each other KILL EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME"

Get AIDS faggot

WE'RE AT WAR WITH RADICAL CHRISTIANITY

mfw

Go away, shlomo.

god this woman is adorable.

Thank you

100%

Fags are still doomed too, though.

what I've gathered from all these sorts of videos is liberals literally don't know there is a legal way to immigrate to the US

Think about the bigger picture before you speak up.

Why didn't they go to a Hillary rally?

She may be based, but she ain't Evalion.

Thank G_d

Forgot to add:
unfortunately

ARE YOU KIDDING? JUST LISTEN AND BELIEVE, DON'T ASK ME TO JUSTIFY MY VIEWS!

Unlike Evalying, this girl is real.

Hi Sam, its me Sam.

So Sam, what's made you decide to post here under your name lately?

It shows how effective the leftist propaganda that prevents some people from saying illegal alien really is.

They kept trying to get people to refer to them as undocumented immigrants or dreamers so they now often ignore how they are here illegally.

After so much time of this they've lost the ability to understand the arguments coming from the right.

smh fam I'd rather be an apostate

Nah. They disagree with keeping out illegals as they're wanting to feel sorry the poor immigrants coming over because they buy into the notion that America is super rich and can afford to act as a charity for the world.

Facts regarding the immense cost of illegal immigration aren't reported on by leftist media, nor their crime, nor the facts regarding the high level of unemployment. They think the US is the land of milk and honey, so if anyone is having a hard time it must be because of whatever rich class that is keeping the money from them.

There's also the fact that many of these leftists like the idea of having this class of people that act as slaves that supposedly would keep prices down and make things like lawn care more affordable. This has actually come up in the media a bit with some celebrities arguing against Trump by saying "WELL WHO IS GOING TO CLEAN YOUR TOILETS?" and similar such comments.

On top of all that, the Hispanic population in the US has been growing due to illegal immigration and they are fiercely against the relatives they brought over being able to be sent back. Many of them like the idea of a browner America as they see it as just them taking over.

They say that internet discussion is different rom real life, but when it comes to SJWs that is exactly how it goes, then when cornered they block you - here, they walk off back into their safe space.

Reading through her Twitter feed….something seems *off*, like she's too good to be true. Maybe I'm just a cynical bastard who's had way too many women let me down.

shit…didn't mean to tag that comment

Reading through her Twitter feed….something seems *off*, like she's too good to be true. Maybe I'm just a cynical bastard who's had way too many women let me down….

I've noticed some of the more 'popular' female figures on twitter seem to stick to alt right talking points a bit too much. I would guess they just like some of the attention they're getting which leads them to the politics they see as edgy now.

Breaking news: women latch on to whatever gives them attention.

Humans crave validation, news at 11

Honestly, the bernie blonde is much cuter. I can tell that tight aryan package would switch sides after a few good lays.

Still, I have the utmost respect for the Trump girl. MAGA hats off to her.

I dunno…it just seems like her Twitter feed is written by her boyfriend or something. It's not a female voice I'm reading.

(33)

I love how you threaten others anons with filters like it's a downvote.

Did you know that the word cuck comes from the French word 'cocu'?
Here are some French sayings about being cucked:
You're better off being cucked than widowed…there are less formalities – Alphonse Allais
Not everyone is lucky enough to be cucked. If you are, it means your wife will be beautiful & treat you well, you'll have lots of friends & your well-being will grow. – Francois Rabelais
They who start revolutions are always the cucks of history – Daniel Cohn-Bendit
Cuckold: it's better to be one of many people getting a good deal than to be a single person getting a bad deal. – Tristan Bernard

Feel free to ask me for more cuck facts!

The problem is that these people are truly mentally retarded. They are sick, they need help. Whetever is wrong with them, there is a cure for it in medicine, I'm sure of it. Give them morphine or something, but keep them out of society, because they are incapable of making rational decisions. Seriously. Keep these people OUT OF SOCIETY and especially out of the open public. The only place they can be kept safe, is the mental aslyum. Just study that retards body language and you will come the same conclusion. SJW are sick people. They are mentally ill people. That's what they are.

PUT EFFORT INTO YOUR OP OR DON'T FUCKING POST FAGGOT

We need fucking quality control on thread OPs, the minimum character limit is there to create GOOD OPs, not spam