Browsing the shittiest part of the internet

what the fuck is this shit, how does Holla Forums feel about some weak cunt attempting to assassinate the emperor?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

aconsumercredit.com/contactus/
secretservice.gov/contact/http://www.secretservice.gov/contact/
secretservice.gov/contact/
netbreak.ec
vbooter.org
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
samplebuddy.com/
samples.biofreeze.com/
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
papajohns.com/
chick-fil-a.com/
grubhub.com/
eat24hours.com/
mormon.org.uk/missionaries
prankdial.com/
hoaxcall.com/
spoofcard.com/
call2friends.com
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/
mailbait.info
pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
anonymousemail.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She could be a solid 7, maybe 8. If she wasn't busy ruining her body.

It's so rancid looking now. It's not even like the edgy HS girls who get the bar ear piercing (industrial?). It's straight up wrecking your body aesthetically.

Also: 1.5 / 10

tips.fbi.gov

This.

tried to get a screencap of the post about livechatting putting down the god emperor but the bitch deleted me

here's where she works
aconsumercredit.com/contactus/

volusia county is local police, report assassination threat for gg rip cunt

also tips.fbi.gov

bonus points for livechatting with the company and promoting trump while pretending to have timeshares, they're closed now but the less real customers they get = less profit!

they will pay for insulting the new president of our glorious country

lol

As soon as she hits her mid 20's she's gonna regret all those tattoos and gay fucking piercings.

fuck this cunt

Even without the tatts,you have shit taste in women.That thing is a 4/10 at best.She has the body of a small boy.

I say we take all these fuckers down.
Every last cuck that dare bad mouth the emperor.

When your so afraid of your own body and sexuality, that you directly ink clothes on your body.

Oh no, she isn't a hamplanet.

>>>/tumblr/

I think we can agree its hipster trash, if it even deserves that high of a compliment

i mean what the fuck is this shit who tattos yuh on their lip

Fuck I could tolerate the rest of it

let me help you out with that disgust

Here's a fresh one

Spoiler that shit user. I dry-heaved.

I just fucked a teen slut who said she hated feminazis but also hated trump. These people are so indoctrinated its scary but also awesome because they're whores and I like whores. It's either that or fatties in the city of sin. The only way you get a hot white girl here is if you're very rich and even then they're mostly whores. Old saying here, "you can only play the cards you were dealt"

thanks for the liveblogging fam

>>>/reddit/

Even in a shitty town like yours that's pretty disgusting. Are you by any chance circumcised, m8?

if we can get this bitch fired we'll have completed at least one glorious task for our new commander in chief

damage must be dealt. leave reviews, send pizzas, send v&s, let loose all the keks to ensure this tattooed cunt hipster scumbag gets her fill of what the trump will do to deport those like her

office opens at 10am EDT but that doesnt mean you cant do glorious work for the god emperor in starting now, set your alarms lads

we need a clever social engineering user to friend her to get access to the screencap of the chatlog she posted about her work and using trump in it, unfortunately I was dumb and got unfriended before getting the goods

Vile heathen monsrosity.

what the fuck am I looking at?

She tattooed the back of her skull, thus guaranteeing she will never ever get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

THIS
Lefties can use their time harassing us, why not give them the same treatment?

Holy fuck man, you're blind.

Are tattoos ever ok?

REMEMBER TO SAGE + REPORT + HIDE ALL SLIDE THREADS

Her hips don't look like she could handle conceiving children.

this place moves way too slowly for anything to be slid

they hired a walking carnival side show. they aren't going to care. its probably a family hire.

I always hated these chicks who look like their biographies can be found in the DSM.

Lol give this chick a review where you say she gives killer head in the bathroom.

it says yum. i knew another whore that got slut written inside her lip. feminism man. feminism.

pics or it didnt happen faggot

You sure that's a tattoo? Looks more like those ugly ass hair 'tattoos' where they shave parts of their head with different combs to make designs.

Sorry she doesn't got that ghetto booty Jamal

She ruined her body so she got no future ahead for her.

She reminds me of a stripper I knew. Full sleeves, lip tattoo and retarded, yup fits the profile.

She isn't white and has a hideous face.
The best thing she could do is eat a bullet.

this

1 like and we assassinate her

this goy misses the point

I have seen a shitload of this from the left side of things. People mostly making legit plans to move to canada, or in some rare cases making public statements on fbi-monitored sites like facebook about assassination plots, unaware that things that are public on the internet are actually public, and on the internet.

it's idiots trying to compete to show how against trump eachother are.

The Internet is shit now.. This is the type of shit /tg/ shit has to put up with. Attention out the ass for cam whoring

kek seconding this

They already make her look moldy.

Checked.

Now lets kek:
secretservice.gov/contact/http://www.secretservice.gov/contact/

$5 say she has herpes

But she hates guns. Whats she going to assassinate him with? A longbow?

She's a stronk independent wymyn shit lord

Her uncle was slipping her the crippler in kindergarten most likely, so the ink is a warning to stay away from epic cray cray.

I ordered them a pizza with no sauce, no cheese, and no toppings.

what the hell would they be sliding?

just because you dislike a thread doesn't mean anything is being slid, faggot

Once DOX is finished
>Free booters: netbreak.ec vbooter.org
>Free boxes: store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies Christian spam: christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)
>Free Bible/Koran: freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free Bible) islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp learnaboutislam.org/ allahsquran.com/free/ whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
>Misc free stuff: samplebuddy.com/ samples.biofreeze.com/
>Ordering food: order.pizzahut.com/home dominos.com/ papajohns.com/ chick-fil-a.com/ grubhub.com/ eat24hours.com/
>Missionary appointment: mormon.org.uk/missionaries
>Calls: prankdial.com/ hoaxcall.com/ spoofcard.com/ call2friends.com Android/IOS app Heywire
>Wake up call: wakerupper.com/ wakeupdialer.com/
>Mail spam: mailbait.info
>Python sms/email bomber: pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
>Anonymous Email / Email spoofing: anonymousemail.me/

I she his niece or something?

*Is

why do you even post this here?

It's just a tranny. Twitter is tranny land.

Remember to report all threats of assassination you see to the Secret Service. They take them all seriously.

(checked)
She deserves to be a cum rag or a comfort woman for the Gold Shirts. All tatted up whores like this should just be comfort women.

That's probably exactly what they want tbh. At least give them a clitoridectomy first.

Well I hope they get ready. They'll get their clitoridectomy and then be fucked stupid.

Why? Which advantage would that have?

Nebenbei gesagt, Kameraden, höre ich gerade auf der Judenröhre ein derbes Dark-Deep/Tribal-House-Brett. Hypnotisch, trance-ig… jungle power pur. Man muß sie reiten können.

This feels like some shitpost funnelled in straight from cuckchan

Kill yoursel've

See.

What's wrong with ruining people who wish to harm the God Emperor?

Feels old man

Did you report her to the police?

This is why people say Holla Forums is exactly like the SJWs. When someone disagrees with you you immediately try to ruin their lives and get them arrested.

Stop this.

You don't happen to be on to be on the wrong board, do you?
>>>/auschwitz/

Kek eum protegat
Et non tanget te malum

Every time

Nobody's disagreeing with us you salty nigger.

Kill yourself. I mean it.

Sign them up for national guard.

Here's a good fucking idea.