Insanity?

I feel like Im legitimately going insane. A few days ago I said, and I quote, "I want to visit Hell" with 100% seriousness and absolute certainty. Im not an "edge lord" either, I dont even know how to describe my own thoughts any more.

This song pretty much describes how I feel without using any words

youtube.com/watch?v=O1MRNeKeUp0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxOXkPxYSsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You realize nobody is going to click that shit right?

You realize I'd rather take a chance than to go on a psychotic outbreak and end my life, right?

Its not even my work

who the fuck cares just do it

Seize the means of production, faggot.

You think you should be punished.

idek tbh. I dont feel like I deserved to be punished. But at the same time I do. Because Im nothing but worthless to anyone, despite my best intentions

If it was just about being worthless you wouldn't want to be harmed. Hell is a place for vile people.

I dont feel truly vile. Honestly all I want is everyone else's happiness even before my own. But it never seems to turn out that way

So do you no longer want to go to hell?

I dont want to. Cause the place doesnt exist in the first place. Im in a mental purgatory of sorts. Im uncertain of everything. I just want answers. A means to an end. Thats what I want

I was up for 3 days on speed when I said that. So thats likely why. Amphetamine induced psychosis. But I still feel insane time to time even when off the drug. I also get w/d's like a BITCH

ceste la vie

who cares

You're the faggot that was shitting up the feels thread aren't you?

Listen to some Byzantine chant. Here's a good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=qxOXkPxYSsE

He's the faggot that ruins the Holla Forumsoard 24/7 365. He's a piece of edgy shit that denies his faggotry to himself and projects it on everyone else.

"SAGE!" tch. What a bitch boy

It's them damn chinese cartoons you been watchin boy

user, if you feel like killing yourself or doing some insane action, at least rape pic related before you do so. It will be very entertaining.

You think we aren't already in Hell? Man, you ARE insane.