Site was down for hours

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
I checked /polmeta/ and there's no mention of anything. I'd post this there, but that's pointless as nobody is ever home. Anybody have the scoop on what happened? Was it a thread that triggered some kikes? Hotwheels finally died and they turned off the servers in his honor?

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/archive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone on freech was taking credit for it. Don't know if it is true or not.

Not sure. I checked all the Holla Forums related twitter accounts and not a word about anything.

Goons really need to kill themselves

It happened right after the combining of france happening with 2nd shooter, while the story was still hot and something about a false flag then Holla Forums goes down.

Thanks. They're posting from the future.

So given that it’s illegal to do that, why aren’t we doing something about it?

WE SHITPOSTING TO HARD Holla Forums!

too much orlando false flag/hoax/psyop talk

We really can't be that important, are we?

>>>Holla Forums607849

I really wish you retards would fuck off back to cuckchan where you belong

The timing was pretty ((coincidental)) with this post.

Everyone in the thread was completely ignoring the shills and I suppose they decided to try and shut it down.

Someone said 2ch was down as well, or something. I don't know if that's true.

Lots of sites and services were down

downdetector.com/archive/

Dozens of major sites were down for several hours or had limited functionality. We'll see the news articles on what happened(supposedly) tomorrow.

REMINDER THAT JIM FED HOTWHEELS TO HIS PIGS, COLLECTED THE PIG'S SHIT, GREW MAGGOTS ON THE SHIT, THEN GROUND THE MAGGOTS UP AND BAKED THEM INTO COOKIES

Maybe they were testing the "internet kill switch" thing.

Meant to reply to .

I think the state is about to turn the terror up to 11 and clamp down on the internet.

dot pee el wasn't down, but I wasn't about to post there.

Google testing their internet killswitch, in case of severe happenings.

PIGSHITCOOKIES LEADING THE WAYYYYYYYY!

Several nations have charges ready on underwater cables, there's no need to test it. The internet killswitch already exists and there's not much that can be done about it.

Freech Holla Forums is a group of about 100 dedicated pedo ponyfag shitposters that have been around since the early days of cuckchan.
I say their little cesspool needs another nuking.

/comfy/pigs

No, for fuck’s sake. That’s how we lost the site a month ago. Someone here DDoSed them, then they retaliated for twice as long.

How about actually bringing criminal charges against the site owners for letting them do it instead? Since we can’t just kill them.

APPEASER!

What we need then are a few decentralized sites. 8ch would be the main one, and then we have satellite sites that can be used as bunkers. Problem is, the bunker sites we have now are not entirely secure and may be compromised.

We need to devote serious money and manpower into this shit if we wish to keep ourselves insulated from goons and leftists. As an aside, it would also be wise to dox these fags in order to launch personal attacks against them (in particular the ones with technical skill).

(checked)
Maybe /baph/ would be willing to help us out
For a price

The website went down when Codemonkey went to bed because of some stupid configuration. It's on Holla Forums.

pick one. it's you.

Thanks for your input Moshie, but no.

is this bait, user? With nntpchan and ipfs it's possible to unite all imageboards into one meme network with shared posts and content.

Isn't that what already happens with those scraper/interference sites like leekyfaggots?

Did you just watch upstream color or something?

No, leekyfags is hosted on one server. Shut it down and the content is gone.

nntpchan can be used to create a completely decentralized chan network. In worst case, (((they))) will take down a few servers, but this won't affect the network.

The site has been going down a lot lately. My gut instinct tells me that it is, usually, because something (too sensitive) was posted.

This time, however, I think it is different. I think they are starting to realize that we are the ones who get the news that they dont want to get out, and then we spread it.

I think that we can expect to be "shut down" like this everytime something happens, so that they can have time to get the narrative under control before we expose it.

Of course it will all blow up in their faces eventually, but jews wear glasses for a reason.

Have no fear anons, they know they can not silence us yet. The old meme that Holla Forums is a containment board has a grain of truth to it. The chans themselves are a containment area of the internet for political dissidents like us. If they (shut it down) too much, we will just spread across the internet.

See it as a sign of our impending victory. Their despair stinks so potently, that everyone can smell it.

France happening?

Second shooter?

What? I decided to sleep the afternoon away and there were more happenings?

Or the site is just shit

you dont actually believe that do you. we are one "shut it down" away from being shoah'd. you know how much theyve learned from monitoring this site?

see it as a sign that the age of shitposting is ending and we are entering the age of RWDS.

There is no need to be alarmed, my fellow Filipino drawing website enthusiasts. Everything is perfectly fine with Holla Forums. Please, continue posting as normal.

Link?

Was it an update? Now we have [Grab] at the bottom but it doesn't do shit.

Hey, I'm with you, brother. Are you ready to take up arms? What kind of rifle do you have? Any military training? How much food do you have stored?

None?

Mabe you shouldnt be so quick to dismiss this forum we have here that allows us to exchange information so freely. It has served our purposes so far.

Why was the site up when all the shit was going down then

Holla Forums's servers are just garbage

It is pretty sketchy that we get down time when shits going down IRL. But then again e3 plus these happenings could have just overloaded the system. Oddly enough as well 420Chan is down too.

Shutting down a source of info is usually a no no as it drives your targets underground. It's the same reason they don't orbital strike terrorist blogs and posters from the Internet; it's easier to monitor and infiltrate when your enemy is feeling secure in their location.

Look at the fucking bottom of the page for a second

S-Should I be using a VPN to browse this

Cuckchan was still up and so was pedochan.
Jesus…cuck/pol/ is fucking terrible.
I just couldn't do it.
Three threads in and I was done with those faggots.

I tried it too. It was bad.

I can't believe I came from there once. It is truly unrecognizable now.

I went on cuckchan for a little and it's gotten worse. Holla Forums on there has gotten so bad with the shills it's sad. I miss 4Chan sometimes but it's been long dead. But what we really need is to jump on getting this website fixed or at least have a unified plan when this website decides to shit itself.

sometimes i wonder user.
perhaps Holla Forums and chans in general aren't so much imageboards anymore, but rather, the last bastion of what passes for free speech in america.
if that is indeed the case, then we might be in for a rough time in the coming months.

Would there be any interest in a TOR only board?

According to /sudo/, cuckmonkey went to bed and Jimbo doesn't have anyone to look at the site overnight because hiring people is too difficult to think of.

Holy fuck you ain't kidding.

Did you catch, "What beliefs do you have that are different from /pol? thread"?

Countless faggots who are pro-fag, pro-"orginal feminsm", pro-drugs, pro-gun control

Fucking disgrace.

Jim has outright said he wants to ban Tor users from the site.

There are hidden service chans, but they have a very small user base and the URL's change often

Depends on moderation and quality of posts.

this
we need a or many hub chans that we can migrate to and roam around in the event of a habbening.
i'm sure 2chan and 420chan as well as cuckchan are main fallbacks, but they seem to be targeted as well.

problem is, how do we go about letting others know after (if) we manage to decide on a site without letting shills and other ghouls into the spot?
i'm sure we cant keep all of them out, but there has to be some place to flock to.

i know it's full of newfags and edgelords, but would the TRS forums be safe at all?

its understandable that cuckchan is shit. i mean, how many times hasnt that website and board been named in the news? so yeah, when your site is mentioned everywhere its gonna be a influx of faggots.

good place to spread memes doe. 8/pol/ is like the cream of the crop, a small but elite group of meme magicians, while cuckchan is shit but has a bigger usergroup of normies

Codemonkey posted on Holla Forums that the logs that were supposed to auto-deleted didn't actually auto delete so the hard drives filled up and crashed the site right when he went to bed.

Freech are nobodies, stop falling for obvious bait.

No, he doesn't want to ban TOR users, and if he did the he wouldn't have had Codemonkey fix it like he did recently.

Coward.

Agreed. We have to fight.

Then i'm sure that they're going to take anther nap right?

See:

Drown yourself in semen, freech.

1/10 apply yourself shill.

It's not. Hotwheels hardened fullchan against DDOS attacks due to SJWs DDOSing the shit out of it during Gamergate,

This site is now basically invulnerable. Whenever it goes down now it's due to some internal fuckup, not an external force.

Not just america fam. The whole of our world. We need to have proper backups next time in case this shit happens again.

What's with this new [[[[Grab]]]] button at the bottom of the page?

THANKS CUCKWHEELS

takes a screenshot of post(s)
see >>>Holla Forums612765

We do nigger.
FOIA

Oh hey, for a moment I thought I was logged into my Law Enforcement Pro account. They finally made that available for norms.. wow

Just a random question since we're here;

What does [Grab] do? It's at the bottom of the page between Catalog and Update. First time seeing it and when I click it, it doesn't do anything.

Screencaps a post I think

Paste into paint and see

Read the thread before asking such questions.

It (((doesn't))) work

What does [pop] do, while we're at it

Certain cohencidences happened.

Same, holy fuck it was shit!

The site went down only a few minutes after a thread with a link to a discord server was posted. Anyone remember seeing that lastnight?

obviously and always , not for just here, for everywhere

i think i am gonna need sauce on that

But he actually said he wants to ban ToR users. You are just assuming. I'm a bit worried about the fact that Jim is the defacto owner considering his ties to the government.

pretty much

allahu ackbar stabs (and kill) a couple of cops in their home leaving 1 3yo orphan.

user in the other thread about yesterday's psyop posted about the various links to Crap & Cock, 5 mins later the site went down.

when the fuck is this site going to be fixed keep getting this error message

MASONIC FAGGOT JIM WAS BUSY GIVING THE NSA/FBI ACCESS TO LOGS

I literally can't even.

Yeah, 4ch is distilled cancer. Completely unusable.

TRS forums are fairly safe, more so because of a policy they instituted where each member gets 2 invites. If you don't have an account, you can't see jack shit, so it disguises their activities.

Of course, said policy makes migration impractical at best.

I keep hearing about what a great site that is but I didn't see anything particularly notable about it.

I am pretty much done with 8 Chan after this post. Threads just keep getting deleted for no reason.

Pops videos out into a box that scrolls with the rest of the page, so you can watch dank videos while shitposting.

ISIS dogs don't even like Love Live!

cute : )

But it copies all the content from here and is not the only one doing so. How is that any different if they each have their own server?

You are just saying nntp has more servers, but that's just a numbers game. They can all be shut down. It's not like it's any harder to have more IPs on a list.

♩♫ TODOKETE SETSUNALLAHU AKBAR ♩♫

endchan x y z
8ch p l

kill yourself

no wait that's not nullchan
still shit tho

lots of funny business going on around here