Anyone know me?

anyone know me?

if this thread isnt allowed feel free to delete it.

Your photshop skills aren't bad user fairly impressive even. But its obvious still.

Q is for Queers

Why is the /pol moderator here at /b?

im not a queer.

also when the fuck did that pic get made. how often are my pics posted arouind adn turned into new memes?

Didn't you get buttmad for having your pictures posted on 7chan, like you honestly never considered that people would save pictures you post on the Internet and then repost them to make sure you'd get fanny flustered?

A decent amount not constantly but I've seen some. If you want to be a bottom why are you so hairy and shit? I mean I'm bi scum, and yeh its not like this upsets me, but for real you need to shave the beard and lose some weight if you want to be cute.

i did yeah.. shut up

Also, why do you have a rash around the inside of your thighs and on your gooch? Do you not wash properly?

im not trying to be cute.

what other memes or pics do u have of me?

I'm not willing to cooperate unless you shave Holla Forums into that bushel of chest hair. You have my demand.

i wash fine.. i just have a big.. upper thigh area and stuff. and it rubs.. and just shut up about it.

ill take a pic with Holla Forums written on a whiteboard? and spread my ass nice and wide? thats my only offer

I'm also willing to accept you shaving your eyebrows off completely and I'd also accept you dressing up as a pig. You are a ginger piggy after all.

That's a terrible offer, you look like you have some sort of skin disease. And your penius looks like its seen the inside of a meat grinder.

please dont call me a piggy.. i have a humiliation fetish and when people call me names liek that i get too aroused and end up taking lots of pictures and humiliating myself all over the internet… liek thsi thread wasnt enough.

I want to know more about you first before I'll put myself through looking at all that. Give out some contact info what city are you from babe?

please dont draw on my pics.

im from uk. thats all ill say.

but I took the time to highlight all the places I can see rashes. It comes out almost looking like a face.

So I gotta know, do you suffer from anal leakage yet? Cause that thing looks like its seen some hard times. For real look at it, things just hanging open. Seems like there may be an issue with that.

if u want ill take a real good close up of my ass. have fun looking at my rash. just stop talking.

Oh I see how it is. Stupid fat ginger piggy stops talking now.

how about i take a pic of me standing up completely naked. you can draw some clothes on me. sound fun?

fuck fuck.. im here. okay.

I mean you've got some sort sort of a fungal infection. I can also literally see the stars inside that thing.

I'll do what I like piggy.

Here we go. Improved.

here. draw on me.

For real though. Does shit just like fall out of your asshole? That things seen better days. And from the look of it a few acutal baseball bats.

no it doesnt. my ass hasnt taken that much up it.. im not gay, ive just had a pen or two in my ass, and a finger.

Mabey the infections spreading to inside your ass. You should see a doctor about that.

Your body isn't doing much for me, I remember you before, you aren't giving me much to work with. Tell me your life story.
NOW

no. why would i do that.

Because I'm giving you attention like you crave. I can easily leave your thread and then you'll be alone again.

That rash looks angry

…

this is my outfit for halloween.. do u like it.

Guess piggy isn't going to be amusing today. I suppose you could always go to the vet and get something for the rash. That'll probably help.

No you look horrible in it. Kin of like a cross between charles manson and louis ck. I swear you're lying about the anal thing too. That thing is massively streched. Like I bet I could fit half my house in there.

Yeah. What do you do for a living?

stop calling me piggy.. why are u calling me piggy.

and what do u think i should wear for hallloween?

Cause you're fucking fat. Your body is unpleasant to look at and I imagine that you smell bad. I mean any costume that covers your body completely would be a big improvement. Chewbacca, a body bag whatever.

what do you do for a living

.. i have a morph suit..

please stop calling me fat.. omg. i cant handle it.

its very unrelated right now.

but what do you do for a living

im a barman.

Do you get tips while bartending, even though you're fat?

Look piggy at least when they're looking to do a film about babe growing up to be a fat autistic barman who posts his nudes on the internet, then you'll be first in line. Or mabey you'll get lucky and they'll be shooting a documentary about fat autistic gingers in your area. Hell you might even get a blind girl at some point.

.. yes.. even though im fat.

and they dont know i have a small cock.

I could care less about your dick m8. You where abused as a child right? That's what lead you down this path isn't it?

not at all. i had a good childhood.

I deeply doubt that.

Godamned it piggy you suck at holding a conversation.

Here I am going out of my way to talk to some fat autistic fuck. And he's not even carrying his end of the deal. What a fucking waste.

no i dont. im here. im sorry. im piggy, im fat, i have a small cock and for halloween i shoudl cover up my fat gut or everyone is going to laugh at me and abuse me

do you have autism or anything. you've got kind of a big head, like retard's do. do you have a low iq?

No man no one wants anything to do with you. This is sort of thing that desperate people do. This is fucking sad. This isn't some sort of sexual abuse party for you. Its you being about as pathetic as they come. And you don't have much of a reedeming personality.

i agree, im sorry. im just a piggy. i can take different pictures of myself in different poses and outfits and hold up signs with anything written on.

Hold a sign up saying "Nigger Killer" while you're wearing black face.

Pose with your dick facing forward and holding a white board that says, "I'm with her, Hillary Clinton 2016"

i just came. this was fun.

piggy OUT

Well, as long as you can wear outfits that keep your body covered. How about just standing there fully clothed so I don't have to see your body anymore and you can hold up a few signs. How about
And put on a fake turban. (you can make one with a towel wraped around your head.

Fucking time waster I wanted something decent out of this thread. Gonna spam the fuck out of your threads the next time I see one.

You fucking cheap bastard, make the fucking requests!!!

hhahah whatever. bye

You're still a fat sissy. You shouldn't be smug.

You're mentally diseased you wasted 20 minutes of my time while I was listening to music. Could be worse tbh.