Unified Holla Forums Discord Server

discordapp.com/invite/013Fnrf75iB2yfBaq

It's time for a UNIFIED DISCORD for all of Holla Forums. /tg/, Holla Forums and /monster/ are already in, it's time to get Holla Forums in too.

Link will be up for 24 hours before disappearing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/013Fnrf75iB2yfBaq
discordapp.com/privacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know little of discord. Please explain more. (Obviously I did jewgle it but why do we need this?)

Any chance you could explain what the fuck you're on about, m80?

は。。。恥ずかしいです。

帰ろう黄色い豚
I don't know how to say "no bully, only bantz"

It's Skype / mIRC but not shit.

We need it because it's good. Also, if our resident site goblin ever fucks us over it's somewhere to go to regroup.

???

So is it an app that you download or a browser irc?

How can we trust it? Not trying to shill just curious.

It's all three. A desktop client, a browser irc, and a mobile app.
I don't trust it for a second, but there's no denying just how god damned good it is.

Alright I'm in here too

Been using Discord for a while now to coordinate art groups. It's nice to have a chat platform where you can upload images and have multiple channels. Not sure why we need an Holla Forums one though.

>discordapp.com/invite/013Fnrf75iB2yfBaq

I get a blank white page. Even if I turn off uMatrix and uBlock it's blank and white.

I consider it more targeted for gamers, and even on Holla Forums there was a minor issue since people preferred Mumble. This is because Discord is a closed source, centralized chat client where the servers are provided by the company, as opposed to being run by some other user.

Dubs confirm I'm a retard for ever doing that.

If meme-spouting, circlejerking faggotry is your thing.

smh fam

discordapp.com/privacy

Yeah I'm not touching that shit

no thanks, degenerate

Some guys just like the idea of a Woman with her head cut off.

Muslims?

No just men with good Taste.

Seriously how can you not prefer the Female form with the head cut off? It's such a massive improvement.

You can't trust it at all. It's the same honeypot shit redditfags are trying to spread. OP is probably one of them.

Perfect for getting your IP and other info.
DO NOT USE THIS SHIT