SECOND SHOOTER IN ORLANDO

BREAKING NEWS

APPARENT SECOND SHOOTER IN ORLANDO ISIS ATTACK TO BE ARRESTED

STORY IN DEVELOPMENT

archive.is/CFpKy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W6Q1G
wsbtv.com/news/local/wftv-arrest-expected-in-orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting/340918422
82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html
archive.is/nucAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U
youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA
archive.is/reeXT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Anybody else feeling like they have overdosed on happenings in the past 24 hours? I feel drunk.

of course he's gonna be a shitskin

The train only gets faster from here on out, user.

Are we sure it is a second shooter? I believe the article just said accomplice.

Still, interesting. Figured this would happen soon.

True, but I find it highly unlikely that "Holy War on the Dance Floor" Mateen could have achieved 100+ casualities as one guy in a badly-lit place full of moving targets with the amount of ammo he was found carrying on him.

There too were some reports of a second shooter in the initial interviews. I'm not believing in anything yet, though.

It wasn't 100 dead. 50 dead, 50+ wounded. Remember Breivik was 77 dead, single operative.

I meant "casualties" in terms of dead + wounded. It's still a really high amount, and Breivik had explosives with him.

NO

BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED

Also

With the reports from many people who were there saying there was at least one, if not two additional guys shooting

As well as the videos which came from inside the club showing how the gun being shot was NOT an automatic weapon

That means either two things

1: There were 2+ and only one had an AR-15

2: They're lying about him having an AR-15 to get muh gunz

Marvelous!!! Marvelous!!! More fuel for the mudslime fire!!!

One or two of the earliest reports I heard said there were 3.

Why would you announce an arrest before making it?

This could potentially destroy obongos attempted narrative in seconds.

Something tells me a lot of FBI agents would like Trump for POTUS. If FBI had whitheld clues of an accomplish untill after obongo intrensed himself in a lone-wolf narrative, then they basically ousted him.

A panicking, scared bitch is not a reliable source of anything but whimpering.

I really wish we had a leak or a person on the inside that would anonymously acknowledge that theory if true. The whole "FBI is tired of the traitors in government" thing

Is there a stream anywhere?

Is that video of the homo sucking himself at the club on the night of the shooting legit?

Also post it if you got it. And the link to the twitter. I need to repost it at a normie site.

I just don't get it.

#myfeelings #notallmuslims #pleasedontcallmeracist #femalepathologicalaltruism

archive.is/W6Q1G

I'm going All-in. Illegal Syrian migrant.

Liberals are insane

No, it's a degenerate somewhere else that was spread on twatter a sa funny ruse.

The police didn't come in until 3 hours, it's very plausible.

Those 9's settle it.

I'd bet it's a legal refugee or the child of an immigrant. Then again, the media probably won't tell us if they're an illegal, or a refugee, or not. They'll just push the "He's a US citizen! Immigrants are great!" narrative some more.

better yet a new mud girl friend he met after splitting with his wife

Praise Kek

Kek has made his presence known.

TWO OF A KIND CONFIRMS SYRIAN IMMIGRANT ACCOMPLICE

THE PERFECT HAPPENING

Me to. But they have to navigate nimbly. By not disclosing a second susbect to POTUS, they could take a lot of flak. Obongo can still damage FBI greatly before january. They probbably have to stick to the 'couldnt alarm him of pending arrest angle.

If they spill the beans on dissent prematurely, they would be in for a world of pain.

wsbtv.com/news/local/wftv-arrest-expected-in-orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting/340918422

SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED

MOLYNEUX AND CERNOVICH PREDICTED THIS

Whoa, it certainly is, Hitler.

Why was the site down for 5 hours and what the fuck happened with this story in the end? Did they shut it down?

MENTALLY ILL LONE WOLF MY ASS

My best guess would be cheese pizza spam of some sort.

I get the feeling that they're doing smalls scale attacks like this to ensure that nobody cares. A 9/11 tier event seems like only thing capable of shaking people out of their slumber, though I kind of doubt that too.

I have no clue man and whats odd is 420chan is also down.

Last guy was the son of an immigrant so he was a 100% pure american born shooter.

Interesting thing is though, I never heard anything about second shooter during the original broadcasts. What's the bet this one is a white plant to direct the blame away from the muslims?

82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html
blackflag

I remember someone posting about two girls working at the bar mentioning TWO other shooter. Guess we're in for more Happenings.

bump

Kind of funny with the media's 'self-radicalized, lone-wolf shooter' narrative.

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere a fag at the club said there was a second shooter. The story is still coming out so its hard to tell exactly what's going on.
If it is a mooslim how bad will the left be BTFO? That would be fucking glorious.

So this is how the race war begins.

Not with a whisper but a scream of "ALLAHU AKBAR".

Sources say he was born in new york and turned to ISIS.

Why wouldn't it be a Muslim? Omar did this for Allah and Isis- of course the other shooters are going to be arabs.

They've already been pretty BTFO, we just need to grind the salt deep into their wounds.

What is that?

Man, that guy loves his capslock. Have to agree that the second arrest is pretty sketchy.

So…..
Does anybody know what the fuck happened in the end with this "arrest"?
Anybody?

With the amount of disinfo and false flagging going on in the MSM, I'm questioning if America even exists at this point.

Somewhat updated, different MSM channel but quoting same source.

archive.is/nucAQ

Better not be a white male Christian.

Because the other guy is his Israeli handler.

Satan digits confirm Molyneux prophet.

not bait just conspiracy for the orlando shooting, somewhat interesting 6/10

Is anyone really surprised by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U

Sandnigger may not have been lone gunman
youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA

Linked b/c already embedded.

Site looks like it's fucked again, see you faggots on the other side.

saw that one too. Molyneaux has jumped onto the redpill road with both feet.

Doesn't .223 tend to fragment as well?

Especially how he nearly named the jew recently.

Please be a spic who converted.

depends on which type is being used. standard civilian market stuff does and is actually better at not overpenetrating than buckshot. milsurp green tip AP however has a lot more penetration but won't usually cause an immediate fatality at close range against an unarmored target since it goes straight through soft targets.

Could be a (((white))) guy.
My monies on it being the spouse, similar to San Bernardino.

I'll bet the magical second shooter turns out to be a white Trump supporter.

no one would believe that. even the brainwashed masses aren't that gullible.

I've been getting a lot of posting errors lately.

wew, this one posts. What was up with the site though? Was it down?

wewlad

Never underestimate the stupid masses. If they weren't that gullible we wouldn't be completely fucked as a country right now.

(checked)
That's what I thought. This multi-shooter scenario is making sense.

Aw fuck, not that shit again.

Come on, dubs gods!

BASED.

TREEPS

Smooth satin treeps. I'm just going to stop posting now.

Now you're getting filtered and reported errors.

Brevik was shooting mostly children though

Just consider these posts free bumps or something.

Dubs once more?

fugggggggggg

I refuse to check anything other than these dubs

is anyone really surprised tbh?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(check'd)
y u steal muh doooobs

m-m' doobs

Get ready lad. Hard times are ahead.

Year of the fuckin' Fire Monkey.

Then I guess you didn't watch the original broadcasts. All the early coverage was "there are three shooters here." Then it was "a shooter and a guy tying bombs to people." Then it was a shooter and an accomplice. Most people were shocked when they only found one.

Was this accomplice the one who blocks the exits? It would make a lot of sense.

All the Clinton revelations and threads up all fucking gold right now. Pretty good catalog going right now.

Jim Stone constantly spreads bullshit. Tasked with seeding any other theory except media fakery. Lots of proven bullshit from stories like MH370

they fucking believe the FBI saying ISIS isnt involved

what did you expect

OP you faggot you made it sound like there was a second shooting when there's only another shooter from the same shooting.

perhaps you should work on your propensity for getting baited, fam

It's Ramadan, prepare your anus for more happenings.

Bump.

wasn't there a report of an off duty cop who shot back at the gunman forcing him into the toilets

That Steven Universe picture.

It's not going to be a second shooter but his current wife. She knew he had been scouting Pulse and the theme parks. Reportedly she tried to talk him out of the attack before he commited it. She knew what he was planning to do and never contacted the authorities with that information. She's going to jail.

#moderatemuslims

This bread is the body of Kek

That bitch deserves the chair for trying stop him from doing something wonderful.

That is because he took hostages and hid away in the bathroom area, so they had negotiators talking to him. The police were on the scene, they just didnt go in the actual building until 3 hours.

we already know who the accomplice is

How can people say it's not Islam? I'm sure he was familiar with ISIS, and like a Christian he probably is into the Apocalypse and gays are doomed.

What do Christians do? They send them to counseling to convert them from the gay way and if they see two fags kissing they roll their eyes and say something mean.

What does this guy do? Shoots up 100 people despite seeming to be a regular American.

listen here you doubles nigger

What about the mosque? The links with a suicide bomber? Calling 911 and swearing allegiance to ISIS?

Holy fuck man.

well it's more about the not stopping him

you fucking faggot

Even the FBI statement doesnt say ISIS was not involved.

It just says there was "no direct link" as in the guy was not an official ISIS member.

your ID

possible second shooter wounded and getting treated at the hospital with victims

archive.is/reeXT

sam hyde better run

tbh

Why is Sanders a Legionnaire? He should be hanging from a cross.

Why didn't Brevik kill muslims? Why do these white mass shooters always avoid the jews and muslims?

Yeah right.

I think we can end terrorism if we ban guns from ISIS. Why haven't we thought of this earlier? Hillary will win in a landslide with this.

It gets better… They're editing out the allegiance to ISIS part of his 911 calls before they release them to the media. Our rich and vibrant AG just mentioned it.

I wish I was kidding.

Why do tumblrfags love that Steven show so much?

Obama just listening to his Jew advisors, the same jews that advised Bush. This is what happens when you elect a nigger into office who only went to harvard because harvard felt they needed more niggers.
Might as well have elected Flava Flav.

This thread is fucking nuts.

wew

Why would you do this?

White female, leftist man hater with a Bernie T-Shirt on.

That… that might have been cool.

Those are rather nice repeating digts you have achieved there m80. Surely I will check them out.

(CHECKED)

He literally called 911 before and during and pledged to ISIS.

What do they not understand?

RIP high score. Doesn't count if he had help.

CNN jews have been shitting themselves about this lately, desperately trying to change the narrative "straight white men are the real danger!"

Calling them "controversial comments" lends credibility to them. I can not wait for them to actually try it.

He targeted the children of the liberal elite in an effort to castrate the future ruling class.

If he's White and Muslim its a win.

For a one man army, what he did was a really effective attack, but we will never be able to notice the impact because we can't see the future that won't happen.

he's a hastati, he'll be on the end of a barbarian's spear soon enough

So what happened to that possible second shooter? Any news?

And many of the casualties were hit with multiple rounds if the reports are accurate.

As I suspected, this is probably an operation orchestrated by a terrorist cell. They're not going to release anything until the investigation is finished and they get everyone.

Meanwhile Obama is probably stuttering like a fucking retard.

Not a real surprise who is behind this hypocrisy.

Same here. Two in the club and one in a car outside. That person may've just been the driver, classic criminal strategy obviously. And if there were two in the club, one could've run out with the patrons. Hide your pistol and you could be one of them, panicked fleeing people won't notice.

Of course Sarah Silverman, the fucking kike hypocrite, is dating a VERY white man. Fuck her. Someone should tweet that at her. "Watch out, your WHITE boyfriend might jihad or rape you at any moment, you retarded liberal bitch"

And, "why are you dating one of those evil beings, you hypocrite!" kek

When?

Like ISIS hands out cute little laminated membership cards anyway, for fuck's sake.

Say it's not so!

Correct as leftists should legally be considered children.

So there's been nothing since then. Maybe they lost em'.

When you stop using airsoft guns in your crusade pics

Because it's just bullshit designed to entertain and distract mouth breathers while their rights are slowly stripped away. Based just on the drooling morons ITT happy to believe anything andersen popper tells them it's hard to argue with. Maybe the jews do deserve to be running things.

(check'd)

It's not my photo fam

(checked)
W E W

go away satan

that image has been around for a while now