The Cuck Man Cometh

Louis C.K. Explains Why Hillary Clinton Is The Most Qualified Candidate In One Simple Analogy
nailed it
> Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/louis-ck-explains-why-hillary-clinton-is-the-most-qualified-candidate-in-one-simple-analogy_us_575b1654e4b0ced23ca80f02
archive.is/3TFUY

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/05/louis-ck-has-quit-the-internet.html
archive.is/RCAmX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, general cuck king dump thread

vulture.com/2016/05/louis-ck-has-quit-the-internet.html

archive.is/RCAmX

you broke him guys, well done

have some tits

People still like this ginger cuck faggot?

Why?

He's not even funny, and he's legitimately disgusting to look at.

Much as I love seeing tits and support for Trump, I hate seeing degenerates on my side.

If we ever make America great again, her head will be removed.

Those are patriotic tiddies,user.

HuffPo employs absolute fucking morons.

Fuck off achmed, if America is ever great again you're not gonna be here.

Who cares what he thinks?

We're kind of in the middle of another Happening.

No wonder Cuck louis doesn't understand, this isn't a plane, it's THE TRUMP TRAIN

letrashman.gif

I guess Hillary has nothing to worry about .Louis C. Cuck has already ANNIHILATED Trump apparently. This should be a walk in the park for her.

It's funny how transparent this all is.

They ended the article saying that Cuck Man regretted the email, but needed an additional bullet point to keep readers drinking the koolaid. Insert blatantly biased editor's note.

A more apt analogy would instead include Trump pointing out that Hillary probably shouldn't have a license because she's known in pilot circles for crash-landing 747s, either on dares, if her copilots offered her enough, or just because.

And then Trump pointing out that while, no, he's never flown a 747, he has flown 767s, 757s, and 737s all exceedingly well. And that you don't need to take his word for it: you can ask his fellow pilots, or his passengers and they'll all sing his praises.

The Bernie analogy is accurate, though. Fuck Louis the Cuck.

No it isn't you piece of shit. If you do not pick an expirienced pilot to drive a plane you will die because nobody will help you.

If you pick a president without political experience you are not going to die because the president is restricted by law and parlament.

i'm a degenerate and I'm also on your side. *deal with it*

lol sure thing faggots
yeah dude you're down with the homies

it's 9 pm. who's fucking louis' wife?

So is him being a cuck just a meme because he's a racetraitor/leftist or is there a real story behind this?

He made an entire tv-series about getting cucked and paying alimony. Louis is the very definition of the word 'cuck'.

Why should'nt the cucks like the cuck King?

It's like how Mad Magazine used to refer to the "usual gang of idiots" except they don't realize that blurb says a lot more about them then about the audience. It's also like that "for informational purposes only" disclaimer you'd see on bomb making recipes.

Yeah, I used to find him funny, but then I noticed he is wallowing in his cuckdom so fuck him.

The HuffPo Editor's note never stops being funny.

I remember that fat girl episode was the one that really opened my eyes to what kind of shit he's trying to push.

She's drinking a jar of recycled piss. Bull piss.

Traps for Trump is possibly one of the greatest things to come from this election.

He's half Jewish, half Mexican but gets away with that "gee! Don't we white people totally suck!?!?!?!" shtick.

Hillary flew many, many planes.
Unfortunately, she "accidentally" deleted the flight records off the air company's sytems and now the FBI is investigating.
She also got 4 people killed in an airport because she refused to call security while shots were fired for 1 week.
sage because worthless thread in comparison to others

louis ck is pretty unfunny tbh