Police and supporters clash with Trump protestors

From two days ago in Richmond VA

Starts to heat up around 12:30.

Violence starts around 16:30

Fight at 18:00

Cops start fighting protestors 18:30

These leftists have completely lost their shit. Entertaining though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAKwdjKCkqM?t=21m18s
snopes.com/2016/06/13/lgbt-phoenix-endorsed-trump-after-orlando-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IS that Peter Dorr at 17:40? He's a Holla Forums elitist gamer who owns thousands of video games and plushies.

If they weren't before, those policemen have just become Trump supporters.

The jew cries out in pain when he attacks

I'm so pumped for this summer.

gas chambers for all of them

I love these protests, it makes people flee to Trump daily.

Trump hate through the eyes of meth addiction

The Jew cries out even as he strikes you

Every day it's like my brain collapses in on itself trying to understand their logic.
I almost feel bad for them

sexual experienced virgin

Black & Blonde Media?

Leftists are violent babies. I'm starting to believe in reeducation camps.

FTFY

Anything their ideological clergy tells them is bad=bad and is okay to fight with any means available
Anything their ideological clergy tells them is good=angelic, beyond reproach, anyone who even dares to question the perfection of these ideas can be fought with any means available

Basically they ramp up from incredulity-→yelling-→stomping and screaming-→destroying property of the people they think are in the wrong-→destroying any and all property close to them-→attempting to inflict bodily harm on the people they think are in the wrong-→attempting to inflict bodily harm on anyone around them who isn't their skin color

White leftists can be fixed, I used to be one and most of the redpilled people who i know in my area used to be liberal/prog

You never see these kind of protests in more conservative areas with leaner gun laws. I wonder why? Better yet why aren't the Oath Keepers or some similar group on this shit? I'd expect someone to be taking preemptive measures to this shit by now.

Regardless, should fate smile upon me and a rally/protest occurs around my area, I'd be be ecstatic for some counter-cultural enrichment.

confirmed. i used to be a prog too. used to hate whites. got reformed by Holla Forums

What policeman in his right mind would support Hillary?

Some of the men seem to be asking themselves what the fuck they're doing there as the main chimps are cucking them with their anti-white chanting.

With great power comes great responsibility. You had best be spreading the word, since you know what a liberals mind looks like and what works to wake them up.

Is this the same guy in the top hat?
youtu.be/iAKwdjKCkqM?t=21m18s

ANY ONE ELSE SEE THIS???

He can be heard in the video saying something like "people can we keep the beat going"….

Nice Try
snopes.com/2016/06/13/lgbt-phoenix-endorsed-trump-after-orlando-shooting/

Oh fuck, these leftists shit heads are actually holding up signs welcoming "refugees". I can't believe anyone can be this stupid.