HERE IT (((COMES)))

Alex, son of George Soros, will be using his 501(c)(4) Bend the Arc to attack Trump all summer

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump

Donald Trump poses a particular challenge to most Jewish organizations. His message stands in stark contrast to their groups’s positions on immigration, race or welfare, but the organizations can’t call him out on it due to federal tax rules limiting not-for-profits’s political speech.

Bend the Arc has the answer. Join the anti-Trump mobilization its operating through its political action committee and enjoy the legal cover provided by its unique tax status.

“We’re welcoming people to join us, no matter where they are today, so they can express their views about Trump,” said the group’s CEO Stosh Cotler in a June 6 interview as Bend the Arc activists gathered in Washington for their first national conference. “Many, many Jewish organizations share grave concerns about this, but only few of them have the 501(c)(4) status that can allow them to talk freely about it,” she added.

This tax status is one of several provided by the IRS to not-for-profit organizations. But while most Jewish groups, including this newspaper, are defined as 501(c)(3) under the tax code, a status that allows them to collect tax deductible donations but prohibits the group from actively endorsing candidates, Bend the Arc Jewish Action is among the few that are set up as 501(c)(4) and are allowed to engage directly in election politics, though under limitations.

Cotler’s invitation comes as the group launches its biggest effort to date aimed at defeating the Republican presumptive nominee. Under the slogan “We’ve seen this before” the group is organizing mass vigils on June 21, where activists will carry traditional Jewish yahrzeit candles in four major cities and will be joined by others online. The date chosen is the day commemorating the 1964 murder of three civil rights activists in Mississippi: Andrew Goodman and Mickey Schwerner, who were Jewish, and their fellow black Christian activist James Chaney.

Many Jewish communal leaders have been grappling with how to handle Trump and his campaign ever since the New York billionaire entered the political scene last year.

Some, like the Anti-Defamation League, have chosen to push the envelope and actively speak out repeatedly against Trump’s message when it came to Islamophobia, xenophobia, or about the support he received from anti-Semitic groups and individuals. Given the ADL’s clear mission statement regarding the need to fight these expressions, the group has felt it is on safe legal ground when criticizing a political candidate despite its tax status.

Others chose to walk around the limitations, by confining their comments to very specific statements made by Trump or by seeking a positive course of action, such as influencing the party’s platform language on issues of tolerance, or setting up educational events on immigration and race, instead of taking on the candidate directly.

Bend the Arc has now emerged as the leading Jewish PAC dedicating itself to protesting Trump’s candidacy and actively working to deter voters from supporting him.

In its conference held in Washington June 5-7, activists focused on the group’s main priorities such as criminal justice reform, women’s rights and LGBT equality, while at the same time spending time stressing how a Trump presidency would undermine all these priorities. The group brought some 500 activists from across the country to its first annual conference. At the conclusion of their three-day meeting, the energized medley of students, young progressives and retired hippies, took to Capitol Hill to lobby their representatives on legislative issues that could advance the progressive domestic agenda.

And although the group is non-partisan by nature, its lobbying focus was on likeminded Democratic elected officials, and on mobilizing Jewish masses to take action against Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump.

“I believe that if we’re successful,” Cotler told the Forward, “it will send a clear message that the Jewish community did not remain silent and spoke out against Donald Trump.”

archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/lSOkD

Other urls found in this thread:

independentsector.org/501c4_organizations
archive.is/ke234
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-ghost-corporations-are-funding-the-2016-election/2016/03/18/2446e526-ed14-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html
archive.is/WyVPa
campaignlegalcenter.org/news/press-releases/fec-must-investigate-and-sanction-children-israel-llc-evading-disclosure-laws
archive.is/sxa97
cvent.com/events/pursuing-justice-2016/agenda-b79a78f28f3c4b37b4d5ac3d0e55902b.aspx
jewishstudies.washington.edu/portfolio/sarah-stroup/
archive.ec/NjdVZ
twitter.com/davidplouffe/status/742462346069708800
twitter.com/adamgoldenberg/status/742061999169896448
twitter.com/adamgoldenberg/status/742379141010362368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good to see Jews reveal themselves

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION, GOYIM

[oy vey intensifies]

Bump, this is reasonably important.

Perhaps this is the real showdown.

Is this the son of Soros that got injured in a boating accident last year? It sounded pretty bad, like crippled for life bad, but I never heard what came of it. Obviously I hope it was even worse than that, loss of one of that spawn could only make our fight easier.

Soros thinking he can stop the trump.
HAHAHA i pity thee thou who ist from the hebrew descent. I loathe thou kind and our leader is unstoppable just like the metal beast which do not know whence to stop. thou attempt are in vain for the gears of destiny have been set into motion.

George Soros has five children.

These kikes will never learn. It's nice to see them naming themselves.

Truly like rats.
They need to be trapped.
They need to be exterminated.
Just like uncle adolf knew:Righteous existance is buried under a mountain of corpses turned to ash.

Covered in Zyklon B and topped with a shrunken head.

Never saw that coming.

sage goes in the Email field.

Do not underestimate the power of the kike. Rather than that we must exploit their weaknesses before they can actually do anything nefarious.

top kek m'lads. top kek.

Thanks for doing our jobs for us, Jews.

You go to the front of the oven line.

ah but my brother is it not our life duty to thwart the jew, suppress the savages, and cleanse the filth? all we are waiting for is the GO sign.

Since this is on the subject of Sores

DAILY REMINDER

That Sores' other son is involved with the New America Foundation.

Can I get a Tldr for what this kikes plan is?

nice lampshading buddy

"Trump is a jew puppet" shills ==BTFO==

Jews Jewing the Jewish system.

> Cotler’s invitation comes as the group launches its biggest effort to date aimed at defeating the Republican presumptive nominee. Under the slogan “We’ve seen this before” the group is organizing mass vigils on June 21, where activists will carry traditional Jewish yahrzeit candles in four major cities and will be joined by others online.
They're going to try to turn the LITERALLY HITLER up to 11.

Why are the Jews so concerned about these issues?
It makes absolutely no sense - unless you understand the nature of the Jew.
These idiots really are making it obvious that, as always
Holla Forums was right
and they think this is going to help them… By coming out as "Jews Against Trump" on the basis of being "Jews for Fags, Cunts and Non-Whites".

MUH PROGRESS!

We need to identify these people and get into their lives.

I WANT NAMES!

GET ME NAMES!

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR, FOR AMERICA, DIG!

DIG, YOU GOD DAMNED APES, DIIIIIIIIIIG!

To be tax-exempt as a social welfare organization described in Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501(c)(4), an organization must not be organized for profit and must be operated exclusively to promote social welfare. The promotion of social welfare does not include direct or indirect participation or intervention in political campaigns on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.

does not include direct or indirect participation or intervention in political campaigns on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.

independentsector.org/501c4_organizations

BOOSH.

The question is: How do we pursue action in this context?

The government isn't going to do shit, but can we bring a suit against them as private citizens in this context?
Or, for that matter, could Trump?

How ‘ghost corporations’ are funding the 2016 election

[The FEC just made it easier for super PAC donors to hide their identities]

>Among the new players is Children of Israel LLC, a company formed in California last June by Shaofen “Lisa” Gao, a real estate agent in Cupertino, Calif., whose Happy Realty firm helps Chinese buyers find homes in Silicon Valley.

archive.is/ke234
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-ghost-corporations-are-funding-the-2016-election/2016/03/18/2446e526-ed14-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE

This HAS to be illegal; no way it isn't being used for tax evasion shit. We need to look into it and file complaints en masse

Good news, friend:

archive.is/WyVPa
campaignlegalcenter.org/news/press-releases/fec-must-investigate-and-sanction-children-israel-llc-evading-disclosure-laws

we shall shit them out user.

woah.

They dun really goofed.

No.

a section 501(c)(3) organization may not make a contribution to a political organization described in section 527 (such as a candidate committee, political party committee or political action committee (PAC)). Nor may such an organization establish and maintain a separate segregated fund under section 527.

topkikes!

archive.is/sxa97

forgot.

archive.is/sxa97

forgot.

We really should just abolish non-profits and tax the shit out of them, definitely abolish NGOs and quit giving them taxpayer money.

wew lads

How could they have fucked up this bad? Serious question. These kikes have insane funding and networks of power behind them and they can't take the time to read the rules they are touting as justification? What in the fuck? Are they really this arrogant?

wew, new memes lad

Soros the elder is due to die soon, anyway, won't be a problem. A lot of this will crumble.

It's almost like they don't realize the other jews aren't going against Trump because they can feel the heat of the ovens already.

Most jews aren't so bloated with power that they don't see the obvious trend.

These kind of ads always make me laugh so much.

Kike Attack imminent

His NGO is called bend the arse?

topKEK.

I hope the way these very small groups of Jews have been acting doesn't give Holla Forums a bad apple view on all the Jews.
Not all Jews are bad. In fact, most of them aren't considering how many there are and how few are openly devious.
If a white man rapes a woman, do you consider all whites rapists? No? So why do you put Jews in the same standard?

The good Jews are legitimately the greatest ally to our goals and ambitions.

The forehead…

Low quality b8 fam. Not even worthy of a reaction image tbh smdh

good one user

Holla Forums prefers to be short but is first of all Holla Forums hates jewish globalists and marxists. Jews living in Israel do not represent a huge threat for internal politics.

There were different views of jews as a ethnicity expressed ranging from "they are fine" to "they go the oven". From what I have seen jewish culture seems to be very odd and the religious literature promotes strange ideas.

You will probably notice that Holla Forums cannot even get the gender differences right - distrust towards women is expressed repeatedly and is almost never countered.

A kike is a kike, a rootless parasite that exploits all goyim for his own benefit. There is no such thing as a nationalist kike, because all of them are reliant on handouts and victim bucks. Kikes are, regardless of age, sex or time, subversive and disgusting.

I'm not Jewish, but my mother was. Are you saying she's fucking exploiting "goys" like me and acting like a victim? You think she doesn't have a love for America?
Fuck you. No one insults my mom like that.
Take your baseless Jew-bashing elsewhere, you don't belong here on Holla Forums.

mein kike

You are joking.

Israel can barely be considered a nation based on ethnicity (mix of Mizrahi/Sephardi/Ashkenazi) language (jews only readopted Hebrew language in the 19th century) or even geography (Israel is composed of immigrants from around the world).

Since it's none of those things, it's a religious state - no different from the Muslim caliphates. And like the Muslims, the religion it represents is hostile to our civilization.

Is this a copypasta?

So is this the official "Judea declares war on Trump" moment?

You are the minority on this board. I hope you recognize that. All the Jew bashing is mostly ironic and in jest. The people who legitimately and unironically hate all the Jewish people are a very tiny group on here.
And hence, you do not speak for Holla Forums. You do not belong here. Holla Forums would be just fine without anti-Semites like your kind. You fucking disgust me.

Kikes aja jews cannot exploit smart people. Build a strong nation while kicking them out of politics and let them do whatever they want in Israel without giving them arms and moneys. It is fine.

Nice (1) dude.

You cannot communicate your reasoning by trying to project some random stranger's views ionto your mother.

It's sad that I can't tell if this is Holla Forums being faggots, or legit shilling.

Wew boy, I don't think I've ever seen such bait in my life.

Or it's just an user joking around? The part about his jewish mother was funny.

There's no Jewish conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 electi-

You think this is a joke to me? Huh? You think I find it funny that Holla Forums would throw my own mother, my own flesh and blood out with the bathwater just because muh Jewish conspiracy? My mother was the greatest woman to ever live. I remember when she would comfort me after we had penis inspection day at school. She reminded me everything would be fine, just close my eyes and wait for it to be over. Was your mother ever that caring and considerate?

Regardless of whether or not you're a troll, or whether or not your anecdote of your mother doing nothing wrong, your race is disproportionately in control of nearly every section of government.

And jews are hell bent on dismantling western civilization.

Uh, are you illiterate? I explicitely said in one of my posts my mother was the Jewish one. I'm actually fully white myself.

I think he`s a fucking jewish troll

That's exactly what it means to be jewish, you master baiter.

I am not Jewish
How many times do I have to tell you turds that? I don't have a religion.

No you stupid bumhead, that's not how genes work. You have to have 2 fully Jewish parents to be Jewish yourself. My father was Argentinian, my mother was Jewish. My father's genes cancels out my mom's Jewish genes and embraces her innate white genes that most Jews have.

Ergo, I am white.

Shut the fuck up you long nosed prick.

cvent.com/events/pursuing-justice-2016/agenda-b79a78f28f3c4b37b4d5ac3d0e55902b.aspx

archive isnt working for me, sry

The only thing long on my body is my 10/10 circumcised cock.
I bet your mother was so fucking disgusting she let your dick stay uncut and horrid looking. Happy with your phimosis and increased risk of infections/STDs?

That pic is @RenegadePartv

Actual account is @RenegadeParty

party not partv silly

Try one of it's mirrors.

archive.li
archive.ec
archive.fo

jewishstudies.washington.edu/portfolio/sarah-stroup/

archive.ec/NjdVZ

Oh shit I got Hitler dubs

unsure if you're trolling but I'll bite

Judaism is matriachial you kike. Your mother was Jewish, ergo you are Jewish. Jews are not white either. Gas yourself.

>>>/oven/

Keep being in denial about what you are retard, you'll always be a jew.

Uh, pretty sure you learn about the color spectrum in fucking pre-school of all places. You nap through that lesson, fucking anti-Semite scum? You aren't helping the stereotype that racists are low-effort thinkers.

The oven doesn't care what you think of yourself.

Guys, you know the "jew" is trolling, right?

You didn't notice the "penis inspection day" and ">Argentina >White" references?

pics related schlomo

>>>/oven/

I suspected, I just didn't know. Feels good to let out some jew-hate though.

Those are a lot of coincidences.

Friendly reminder to any newfags on our board today as our name got spread around a lot recently.

Jews are not white. Jews are semites, their lineage is from the middle east. White refers to peoples of European descent, anglos and all that good stuff.

no they are half white and half turk

Fixed. Whiteness is on the back foot.

Can you imagine being raised in that slimy fuck's household? Holy shit.

kek, fell for milo's article eh?

(((a9dabf)))

ironic shitposting is still shitposting fam
thanks for the chuckle though

If you haven't gone to church and apologized to Jesus for your people crucifying him, you're still jewish.

HELLOOOO SUMMERRRR

You blew your cover. Troll more subtly next time.

And it's going to be even better!

Stosh?

Replace the relevant parts of the video with Jewish criminals and yihadis and terrorist attacks/blacks with machetes.

Fixed your fix.

So now that (((they))) have been outting themselves more and more does anyone have a story of a normalfag actually noticing?

SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

Trump is a zionist. His kids are married to jews. His announcer at his rallies is a jew.

Why are we pretending that he's some Aryan saviour?

Its either him or Hillary. Do I need to say more?

They are dead to me.

And yet all these kikes are losing their shit and opposing him.

They are scared. And are making mistakes. Good.

Lesser of two evils is a passive standpoint. We should develop the agency to determine our own destiny. Relying on the establishment to throw up a moderately pleasing candidate for you each cycle is wasting your time and energy in false promises.

Besides, democracy is a defunct mechanism as far as steering society towards tradition. We only ever shift to the left. Taxes go up, social normalcy is stamped on on a repeated basis. Plus you are sharing the vote with a majority of clueless lemmings and women.

The only way we will achieve our ends is by means which are outside the jewish-controlled avenues of the establishment. Wasting our energy on lightning rod candidates is playing into their hands.

They have a left and right wing contingent. Hilary will win. The Trump campaign exists only as a divisionary. His populist ideals are exciting and agreeable for the rational, but the average female, CNN-watching voter is not rational. They vote for whoever gives them the greatest feeling of social consciousness, even if their platform is completely destructive.

And the right-wing contingent has largely jumped ship with Kristol, Shapiro, Will, and others for their Renegade Party and parading around Romney.

Sure thing, Morty.

What's galling is that Donald Trump is basically a 'die for israel and let the jews poz my children' sort of a goy; and they STILL set the hounds on him. There's little more he could do to placate his jewish overlords. Only the complete cuck will do for the jews.

Anyway, someone needs to force the kikebart readers to acknowledge the jew's role in everything they profess to hate. The kikes must not be allowed to jump ship, and to subvert white identitarianism so that it becomes yet another vehicle for globalism and zionist war mongering.

What is your argument? That women are conscientious voters?

I never said I disagree with Trumps platform, rather that he exists to incite your average, liberal and signal-conscious household against the right. I also think he is complicit in this scheme. He has too many close connections to the Jews to rule this out completely.

So he's the poster boy for non-appeasement. Maybe he's learned his lesson and will start up the ovens once he's in power.

Plenty of women will vote Trump out of fear of jihadists, spics, niggers, and feminists fucking shit up for their meal ticket-protector husbands. Not everyone woman goes to tumblr.

More like it was right back then and they are proving it.

Were he to get into power, he would likely be shut down on his modest proposals.
He is, without question, another establishment candidate, albeit one the establishment are going to great lengths to ostracise, and cast as being beyond the pale. As histrionic as the kikes are, their leaders are likely aware that Trump is completely kosher.
This is them saying:

Trump is almost as much of a eunuch as the rest of the white men of his generation: the jews get to cast him as the second coming of Hitler because they have been so successful in shifting the overton window. His candidacy and the controversy surrounding it is a giant charade, and should be seen as a victory lap for the kikes.

Vote for Trump, but do not delude yourself that he really cares about western civilisation or about European people; or that he is really much of a fly in ointment for the jews at all. He represents a small, utterly kosher, reprieve, that will lull white americans into a false sense of security.

He also plays into the 'Muslims are the root of all evil: better go fight them so that our greatest allies can continue to expand their ethnostate whilst profiting off of our blood, sweat and tears' narrative.

He's the saviour of the breitbart reading uber-cuck; not of the politically cognisant, and racially aware.

Let's see if we can get to 6 million replies lads

I dont know what you are trying to accomplish. You offer all these words, but nothing to back any of it up.
How? Hillarys campaign is busy dousing themselves in gasoline and striking a match.
Again, how? You offer nothing to back up what you say.

Normally I dont engage shills but you seem to have put alot of effort into your walls of text.

I didn't say he would lose, retard (though I do think that's quite likely).

Also Trump is jewish controlled in the way that literally all political candidates are: he operates within a paradigm, which has been created by the jews for the jews. And, honestly, if you need me to expound upon his obvious philosemitism, then it is you whom I would suspect of shilling.

Maybe you really are retarded enough to believe the Holla Forums memes and the hyperbole of the jewish press; so I will make this as simple as possible for you to understand: Trump is not one of us - he is one of them.

Wait, do you actually expect us to buy that crap? Ethnic Jewry is matriarchal, everyone here knows that full well.

Good job

His finance guy is a jew (he probably has tonnes of kikes working on his campaign).
Two of his kids are married to jews.
He has spoken repeatedly about standing by Israel.
All of his statements can just about be accommodated by the jewish paradigm.
He is attacked relentlessly by the jews, but never outs them (and literally never will).

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON DONALD TRUMP

Do you not know how shit works outside of Holla Forums and other white nationalist forums? Do you realize that to make it in business and politics and media you have to deal with the Jew and pretend you like him and even make deals with him for a kid or two? Of course not, that's why you'll never be more than cannon fodder.

read

Wtf is this shit. You actually took the time to not only watch that but also webm it and save it?

The baits have gotten better, from "you guys are all sick" to "most people here disagree with anti-semitism, it's just a minority". Keep up the good work JIDF.

So I answered him. And your response is 'answer him'. Quite stupid.

Your post amounts to:

You are either optimistic to the point of delusion, or you are pretending to be for reasons of your own.

Jews are really desperate. They're revealing their power levels.

Fixed that for you Mordechai ;) How is the weather in Tel-Aviv by the way?

I wonder how much mental gymnastics people on Holla Forums are going to have to perform when Trump loses or turns out to be just a kiked as every other mainstream politician

fucking hilarious

There is no other basket, you stupid kike.

I don't think this one is jewish m8, just being highly skeptical of Trump because of how much he sucks off Israel(not like he has a choice, but still)

We'll find out just how good he's going to be once he gets in, but I'm still 99% sure he's going to be basically our Hitler sans killing jews. Fixing our economy and country and whatnot. Kicking out the beaners and mudshits. While the jews kick and scream trying to bring their multiculti back and he's just like "lolnope"

But they are not? I dont think most people here believe all jewish problems and everything else will be solved by trump if he gets presidency

At least this b8 was hilarious. I wish more b8posting was funny like this.

This

So many Holla Forumsacks actually think b8 is JIDF or jewish shills

You don't say?

Sure thing ;)

for people who talk so much about MUH GUNS, you sure are against the idea of grabbing your guns and fucking using them to take back your country

t. retarded americuck goyim

Hm…

10/10 reference

Oh god, summerfags have no idea what you're doing

Doesnt this mean they were fair game?

>>>/oven/

twitter.com/davidplouffe/status/742462346069708800

The kikes are getting scared.

Is that a fucking threat?

Can we report that to the fbi?

kek

In the replies to this tweet, "(((Goldenberg)))" means what I think it means, right?
twitter.com/adamgoldenberg/status/742061999169896448

When human sewage like former KKK leader David Duke tweets abuse at you, you know you're doing something right
twitter.com/adamgoldenberg/status/742379141010362368

Full loop.

It's like they don't have self-awareness.

Or they clearly do this to enrage us.

All your posts amount to is DESPAIR GOYIM, YOU'RE NEVER GETTING OFF MR. SHEKEL'S WILD RIDE.

If he wins and keeps to his word, wins and is a liar, or loses, we can spin all three into our favor, all three will leave the people craving more and we'll be there to step in and give it to them hard.

Late, but still
FUCKING GAS YOURSELF KIKE

(((JEFFREY GOLDBERG)))

You clearly don't do degrees with them.

They are EXACTLY as Hitler said.

Guy teaching us property law was subversively teaching us how to get banks to take property away from the government through "alternative" (bullshit) arguments.

When I questioned his line of thinking he turned to using complex words and stuttered after he realised I knew what they meant and what he was doing.

"What's your name user"

Did not ask anyone else that question. So I guess I "fail" this unit.

Top kike

Shills will still call Trump a zionist despite this

Yes. The ADL is a 503(c)(3) which means it cannot endorse any candidate or donate to PACs, but they have done so many times with complete impunity. No reason to expect the rules to be enforced with this either.

gas yourself you fucking kike

Wow. This is not Holla Forums we are better than this. This kind of antisemitism is what ruins a good joke. Every true Holla Forumsack knows that Israel is our greatest ally and that Jews are talented, hardworking people that helped build America. Will pray for you user.

Nicely done!
If only most shilling were this fun…