Disappearing Threads?

Is there some faggot creating threads that people are posting in and then deleting the threads for no reason? Or is it bvols deleting threads they don't like?

Two threads recently vanished from the catalog that I know of: the one about magical animals and the one about the anime Keijo.

Recently when? Today? Last night three things happened, there a few raging anti-pedo vs pedo threads that got nuked when some started posting actual CP. After that there was a spam wave that flooded the catalog. After that the whole site froze for about an hour (aaprox 12 hours ago.) So if you haven't been on since yesterday it might be that.

Sites having some problems and random threads are disapering now. I miss my magic animals thread :( / it was way intentioned fun friendly shitposting at the least.

These weren't pedo threads I'm talking about. And I was here for the spam attack and there are threads days earlier before the deleted ones that are still standing.

I'm pissed about it because I posted my last comment in that thread last night and I wanted to check for replies today, aaaand it's gone.

how many replies did it have? pretty sure threads under 10 replies get autopruned around page 5 (or they used to).

the only things i've noticed getting deleted from the front pages are pedo posts.

i still want my 8 eyed tiger though.

Nope.

Well if they weren't bumped at the time, it wouldn't matter how many replies they currently had. There were a full two pages of spam, it's gone now and the catalog is nearly full again. Some threads are gone now just from those events.

Don't worry yourselves goyim, the mods and site ownership are here to look after you. It's for the best…

Those raids always happen in "right wing" boards.

Sage pls go.

OPs gonna delete this thread and troll everybody

What an gay

Right it's coincidence that there are no threads past page 5 with single-digit replies. A highly unlikely coincidence.

Ah, but there are!

Give yourself a cookie for making me look.

screencap one. you're getting my goat and it's making me upset.

Prove me wrong fucktards, "alt right" boards are raided with cp always, the last raid was just hours ago.

Name of girl in pic?

Sage pls go

Dys will delete threads he doesn't like. It happened to me a few months ago. I made an advice thread and was getting a few replies and talking to other anons. I walked away from my PC for 10 minutes to get some food and when I got back it was gone but wasn't banned.

Less than 24 hours.