Pick five

pick five

does poverty mean that poor people magically get free stuff or does it mean that everyone that's poor immediately dies? if it's the latter i could kill niggers, chinks, indians and mexicans at once.

anyways if it's the former i'll rule it out.

Niggers
Poverty
Hunger
Feminists
MLP

Jews
Muslims
Niggers
Feminists
Homosexuality

Internet
Science
Poverty
Anime
Niggers

Same as you but I replaced Feminists with disease. Once the kikes are all gone, it won't take long till feminism is killed

only need 1

top kek

Remove religion -> remove Jews, Muslims, most wars in the world, most forms of terrorism
Remove poverty, hunger and disease -> remove unwanted immigration, make society better
Remove 4chan -> because fuck them

top fag

You didn't pay attention

Oh right. Fixed.

poverty
currency
hunger
disease
religion

Removes jews, fags, feminists -> HalfChan is half fixed so no need to delete it
Remove nogs and muslims -> 1000 Mars colonies by the end of the year 2020, first man to step on an exoplanet by the end of the century
Remove nogs specifically -> no more diseases, poverty nor hunger

That's kinda optimistic

I know but it's a world without both nigs AND sandnigs

First I'd get rid of this:
Then
Just got ot rid of jews, muslims, poverty (because jews) etc
Need to think about rest.

I'd choose guns so I can fight with a sword like in the animus.

Add the following and bump it up to 6 choices to compensate:

Progressives
Communists
Furries
Pedophiles
Environmentalists
tumblr users
Autistic people
Potheads

Hipsters
Evangelicals
The Obese
Vegans
Marxists
Wizards
Trannies
Animal Rights Activists

Also, suggest revisions, change Mexicans to Beaners as that eliminates far more people, and Chinks to Asians or Slant-eyes or something as just eliminating Chinks leaves a wide variety of others. Niggers should perhaps be changed to Negroes as I can see many people rationalizing picking Niggers with "That only kills the stupid ones"

Note: I don't have strong feelings against all of these groups, I'd name more as a counterbalance, but I'm suggesting adding 16 as it is I was going to put "health nuts" to counter "the obese" but then that made vegans feel redundant, and I debated whether vegetarians or vegans should fill the spot.

Jews * 5

How do I make the hand outline only?

That includes commies, vegans, hipsters, fatties, animal/enviro-cunts, tumblerinas, feminists etc.

I'm pretty sure it means to take stuff from people who earned it and give it to those who didn't. Like a reverse Robin Hood.

At least that's how I read it.

Well you get rid of Jews by getting rid of religion. However islam is just as much a political ideology as it is a religion.

This guy fucks. Same choices here.

Fucking faggot.

actually you wouldnt get rid of jews as jews are a race, plus like 30-40% of kikes don't even believe in a god so getting rid of all religious people you would keep 1/3 to almost half of all jews

If by inheriting wealth and/or collecting stock dividend checks means "earning it", then yeah.

go back to honeypotchan

Antoher cancer thread, poverty is caused by the other or the others are part of poverty.

OP is a faggot.

Internet
Books
Video Games
Anime
Currency

Just to have a better world press all but:
It isnt a matter of who will let me press them all but these choice, but who would stop me.

Muslims
Niggers
Feminists
Anime
Atheists

Sold. Where is the button?

You are a madman, and must be stopped.

Jews, Atheists, Feminists, Video Games, Homosexuality

Why?
I love hunting.

JEWS
MUSLIMS
That's it.
The rest are either too lolsy or not bothersome enough to get rid of.

Niggers
Mexicans
Muslims
Chinks
Jews

For maximum body count

Yeah, nobody gives a fuck what you like or don't like. Post feet.

Also, getting rid of niggers and mexican is getting rid of poverty.
It's a three for the price of two deal, white trash excluded.

Jews
Jews
Jews
Jews
Jews

americans
jews
muslims
mlp

Religion eliminates jews and muslims in one fell swoop.

Getting rid of feminists would eliminate a lot of the problems that cause people to turn to things like homoism, mlp, and waifus in the first place.

Poverty and disease I guess are the next two.

And then guns, to trigger the Holla Forumslacks.

muslims
niggers
homosexuality
feminists
mlp

see>>6323097

You get rid of them and then nobody will cry bitch tears when everyone else starts claiming those sweet sweet resources they've been sitting their useless asses on in Africa for fucking thousands of years.

Gun violence.

I interpreted it as chinks=chinese/taiwanese yeah? I'd like to get rid of the chinese without impacting animu.

faggot detected

I pushed the MLP button five times just to be sure

I lost to this post hard.

So easy.

uhwebfgn

Muslims
Jews
Atheists
Feminists
Waifus

Is there an option to remove Lolbergturdians? I'd give anything to remove those subhumans from the face of the earth forever, ancap degenerates like that faggot Molyneux included.

R E M O V E A N I M E
E
M
O
V
E

A
N
I
M
E

Easy
Kikes
Mudslimes
Niggers
MLP
Feminists

Datamining threads.
Best treads.

This guy, five times.

no dont

yours truly,
Holla Forums

Real leftypol would have picked religion, poverty, currency and feminists.
(Marx promoted guns for workers.)

leftypol is strongly divided on if anime is bourgeois.

What about mudshits?

Why would you want to wipe out hunger. Isn't the world overpopulated enough as it is?

Africa's population is exploding because we keep feeding them instead of letting natural selection take its course. These people are incapable of becoming civilized and learning how to feed themselves, so there's an endless deluge of them breaking into our countries for gibs.

related

jews
muslims
Niggers
Mexicans
Feminists

Jews to eliminate any manipulators
Niggers to stabilize most white nations
Poverty/Disease to even the playing field
Guns to make the dream a reality
And thus, the Cyber Crusades begin.

niggers
muslims
feminists
jews
mexicans

but they're fun

this

macfags
mlp
homosexuality
niggers
jews

r8

Eliminates 4chan

Eliminates Video Games, Macfags, MLP, Guns, and Anime (through elimination of the mediums). Also partially eliminates Waifus.

Eliminates Jews, Muslims, and Atheists (by default). If there is no theism, there is no way to define atheism.

Also in turn eliminates Poverty.

Eliminates Manga and completes the elimination of Waifus.

This leaves us with Niggers, Mexicans, Hunger, Feminists, Homosexuality, Disease, Whites, and Chinks.

I think the rest of this will work itself out.