Troll Call

Any bored trolls looking for something to do? Here's the number for a huge dickhead. 541-513-2653 nad his FB too facebook.com/andrew.erickson.3576?fref=ts
Have fun now.

Give me some motive on why it'd be funny and I'll consider it I only do shit that has potential for a good amusement level brah.

This pretty much.

If you have a address or something maybe drop that as well?

I used to like this site until "Sage" and "Dysomnia" among others ruined it by posting a condescending ass remark to nearly every thread I visit. And Im not even OP. Thanks a lot for ruining one of few things I can seem to enjoy anymore, faggots

I wasn't even being mean to him though. I just want some info to see if its worth messing with. If there's potential for any comedy in this. I didn't just post NYPA and sage it. I'm genuinely trying to interact with the guy but he did a drive by drop the post and leave.

Sorry for the "edginess" so to speak. Im generally sick of my life, and that was something I had to get off my chest

Its okay you need to just let things go get em off your chest. You've got to say what you want to. Anons are overly hostile in 2016 I've noticed that myself. What else is going on with you?

addicted to speed, have no friends apart from 2 which I almost never see anymore, no job, $7000 and counting in debt cause american college is fucking stupid, crippling anxiety/depression, too much really

Fuck OP I've a better one for you - +447789197127

crazy guy who might an hero if provoked enough.

Cmon man. I get this is a chan board and its "funny" to get people to an hero, but cmon. You dont understand how shitty it is to want to off yourself every day, but dont because you're scared of the pain you'd feel

Oh shoo. He's not crazy like a pitiable an hero, he's crazy like he's a fucking retard and a bit of an asshole to everyone so nobody would actually miss him if he checked out. Quite different from you, snowflake. I'd miss you if you checked out. You just need therapy and a gf. This guy needs to be harassed into an early grave.

eh, I personally believe no one deserves to die. And thanks for trying to cheer me up, but deceit is counter-intuitive

why don't you give him a call and see if you don't change your mind.

nty.

I'm sorry my man. I have worse debt issues than that currently. Gotta figure something out tbh here.

Well I like to say, "just because someone is more happy than you, doesnt mean you cant be happy. So why cant be you sad if someone is sadder than you?"

I fucking detest when people pull the "starving african" card because it doesnt make one bit of difference now does it? In fact it makes you seem more like an insensitive dick that doesnt care to help.

(Im not talking about you specifically, just in general)

And also, my debt was originally ballpark $5000. But "interest" raised it. I didnt even go to college for a semester ffs. I commuted as well. smh

trollface

Yeah I'm not misserable and life ain't over. There's always new ways to go and things to do. Giving up isn't a real option. There's always things to figure out and there's always a path through everything. All things considered I have some good things going for me even with the cash problems considered.

The worst thing you see on these sites is people turning around and doing it for attention. Or obviously forcing themselves into darker and worse situations. There really are some sick and sad people on imageboards not a joke. Take a look at that attention whore guy, that's all sorts of mental disease flopping all over the place and trying to get something out of it.

People who "do it for attention" make me sick… I was cutting TEN TIMES A DAY. Because I derived that much pleasure/relief from it. I convinced myself "cutting isnt bad" I mean… I was in seriously shitty shape. Im glad I quit though.

Still, Im digusted by people's reactions to my arms. It doesnt help one bit

And I mean they dont go "HOLY FUCK YOUR ARMS" but they look at them, and kinda… idek how to describe it. Im great at reading energy and I can notice a drastic change in their mood

Also rn Im drinking alone just to deal with life. I get it doesnt solve my problems, and last time I drank was like 2 months ago. But even if it relieves me for one night, it helps man.

Im not going to let this become a problem though. I get sick of it very quickly, I dont have steady access, and becoming an alcoholic is the last thing I need rn

I've cut off the drinking to being a temp habbit. I was drinking heavily for a couple years. Then I've worked myself down to a couple times a month. Was so worried I had my liver checked and everything. Some of the poor decisions where made when I drank and popped pills, thankfully my organs are still intact.

But its never hopeless, its all about rolling with the punches and while I'm down I'm not out. And I'd say the say about you. Just gotta figure a good path through things. It can be worked through and yeah, I'm glad I haven't descened back into just being a slave a creature to habbit and drugs. I haven't even once wanted to reach for the bleach bottle in the last couple months. Thats an improvement.

Bleach is a horrible way to die. If anything Ive thought of cutting my jugular. It doesnt take many materials and afaik you bleed out very quickly

You're not alone